Hypnotized My Girlfriend's Roommate

Story Info
David makes some powerful suggestions to his gf's roomie.
6.3k words
4.05
41.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: All characters are fictional and of legal age.

College move in day was stressful. Lots of different people going here and there, fussing about this and fretting about that. But everyone around had their parents. I was alone, dragging my suitcase and a couple bags. At least I had Olivia with me. Liv was my high school sweetheart, a girl that fell in love with me to the point she decided to attend my cheap state school rather than her elite private Ivy school. Love knows no bounds, they say.

But oh man did I score with Liv. It took a little convincing, but she is my Italian-blooded doll. Naturally tan skin compliments her dyed blonde hair, with those beautiful deep brown eyes that I have fallen in love with. Maybe I'm a sucker for brown eyes, but oh man does it make my heart flutter. She's crazy athletic, which means super in shape, basically the unattainable beauty standard every other girl tries to be. She has an electric touch and her voice cuts through your heart like butter. She's short, 5'4", which matches well with my 6 feet. I'm not much of a looker. I'm not unattractive, but I wasn't the popular kid in school either.

High school. I wasn't very good at it. I'm smart and people tell me that but I just could never bring myself to get my work done. I could've probably gotten into one of those great schools that Liv got into...but I decided to use my smarts in other ways. I have a way of getting what I want. My charming personality combined with the powerful force of hypnotic suggestion is hard to say no to.

But, on the outside, not many people see that part.

That's why, once I swept the junior prom queen off her feet junior year, people stared gape-jawed at how I was able to pull the hottest girl in the school. In the South, it's pretty important for people to stay in their cliques in high school. So for the outcast to pull the most beautiful girl...talk about some problems with the school's social hierarchy. But, with some thorough planning, brainwashing, and conditioning, Liv was head over heels for me by the beginning of junior year. I just decided to hold off for the right moment.

Any normal person would say "well isn't fucked up that you basically hypnotized this girl into loving you?" To that I say yeah, it is. I'm not a good dude, but there's a lot of messed up people in this world. You gotta do what you can to make your life worth living. Plus, Liv is happier with me than she had ever been before. I made all those long lasting problems disappear in a snap of my fingers.

But sadly, Liv wasn't moving until the next day. Today, it was just me. The school's underpaid student admissions reps were giving my dead smiles and shoving pamphlets and club flyers into my hands all day. Like I could care less, but I silently reminded myself to be grateful that at least I don't have a roommate.

The first night was uneventful. I met the guy who lived next door, a typical dude who never grew up and still sneaks around vaping like a teenager. As long as I don't smell that smoke in my room from his room, I don't give a damn. The only time I would have to deal with him would be our shared bathroom.

Finally, the next day Liv arrives. She's her usually peppy self, dressed in a white crop top and purple sweatpants. Looking well-tanned as always, she seemed to be enjoying everything so far.

"Baby, I'm so excited to try everything. I think space club looked super cool, and so did creative writing, and math club, and-" With a snap of my fingers, she fell silent.

Listen, I love my girlfriend. She's great. But I don't care about the clubs. Plus, I haven't seen her practically all summer. She's been busy at her summer job. I need my fix, and I want it now. Liv is standing, eyes glazed over, slack jawed, silent. Maybe a little drool dripping down the side of her mouth.

"How can I serve you, Master?" she asks.

Liv obviously wasn't the first girl I had practiced hypnosis on. Before her, there was Kylie. And Natalie. And Emily, but she was awful. All had worked to varying extent, but I had never gotten what I wanted out of them. Liv was the perfect human, smart, hard-working, funny, drop dead gorgeous, sexy, and compassionate. Once I perfected my skills, I inducted her and the rest was history. I have had a number of slaves over the years, but I have a lot of pride in Liv after all the hours I have put in to her training and conditioning. So much pride, that I let her be Slave #1 as my girlfriend.

As she stood there, I debated what to do with her. The first time we had sex was fun. And oh man, she's hot. She's got gorgeously round and perky C-cups which I love to wrap my tongue around, a cute ass, and a pussy that feels as good as gold. But we had done everything. I knew she would be my wife one day, and she's a great partner both in and out of trance. But honestly, I was getting bored. I commanded her to strip, get down on her knees in front of me, and give me a blow job. She was great at it, but for once, I just wasn't as excited. I needed something new to freshen things up. Or more like, someone new.

As Liv obediently sucked my cock, I looked around the room. Liv was going to have a roommate. It could be some weirdo, or some unattractive girl. Or maybe, just maybe, she could be my next slave.

As I commanded Liv to deep throat me, I felt my orgasm approaching. She slurped up and down on my cock like a porn star, moaning intensely. Part of my genius programming is to convince her that her pleasure increases every time she blows me, and that when I cum, she cums. That way, I can be selfish all I like while still taking care of my slave's sex needs. I began to come close, so I grabbed her head, and thrusted full force down her throat. My dick is moderate, about six inches, but I make sure to get every single millimeter of it in there.

Finally, I came, spewing hot white cum into her mouth. She orgasmed too, and let out a large moan. I looked as she sat with that same glassy eyed mouth half open expression, with my cum leaking out of her mouth and sliding out onto her perfect tits, and wondered why I was even thinking about another girl when the hottest one in the world just blew me to orgasm.

-- -- -- -- --

Liv's roommate moved in the next day. She was a hispanic girl from the American southwest, with a cute smile and a country attitude. She was short, just over 5 feet, with smaller tits than Liv (at least, from what I could see). She had pretty brown eyes and long, glossy black hair. She had a cute little pink cowboy hat on the first day. I'll make a note of that, I thought to myself.

"Hi, I'm Sierra," she said with a smile, reaching for my hand. I met her there with a shake, and smiled back.

Hello slave, I thought.

The issue is though, I knew Sierra was gonna be tough work. It's easy to tell when a girl will be highly submissive. Usually she's a people pleaser and friendly. Sierra had a rebellious side, you could tell. Liv told me about how they had met, about how Sierra was finally excited to get away from her controlling parents in college, etc. I grabbed the chain around my neck, a cute little half heart necklace that Liv had the other half of, and started to subtly swing it back and forth with my hand at my waist by my side. Liv noticed immediately, but with company she was programmed to continue to act normal if she was put into trance. Sierra did not notice right away, but I saw her start to look out of the corner of her eye. She would start to look towards the pendant more and more, letting out some yawns, her eyes starting to sloop.

A nail polish bottle fell off Liv's desk, snapping both of them out of it. "I'm getting tired," Sierra said, and I took the invitation to leave, with a last glance at her back side before I left.

-- -- -- -- --

I'm a guy, so I'm horny, okay? I feel like that's natural and I don't think it's right to judge me for wanting to make Sierra one of my slaves as soon as possible. I couldn't stop thinking about her smooth, brown skin, those glittering eyes, and what must be underneath.

I made it a goal of mine over the first couple weeks of school to come to Liv's dorm as much as I possibly could. It helped that she lived on the floor right above me. Almost every single time, Sierra was there too. She didn't seem to have many friends. Perfect. I tried to keep careful note of her general routines so that when I started to condition her, she wouldn't find anything out of the ordinary. She likes to shower at night, around midnight, and spends a lot of her time doing her physics homework, with big headphones covering her ears, listening to her sad teen pop music. She spent most of her time in baggy hoodies and sweatpants, but she was fine as hell.

My major was computer science, a hobby I particularly enjoyed. A big part of my indoctrination would be subliminal messaging I put on her computer somehow.

"Hey, Sierra," I said one day.

"What's up, David?" she responded. Yuck, I hate my name. That'll be one of the first things I change with her.

"Listen, I've noticed that you listen to a lot of music when you do homework. I've been working on this new music streaming app, basically you put in ten songs you like, and then it starts to build a playlist for you of your songs. You like songs you want to keep, dislike those you don't, and the algorithm starts to suggest things to you based on your preferences. It's still in development, I was wondering if you would be interested in trying it out?" It was a reach, but I had to do it. It was easy code to throw together, plus, I would just add in songs that already are on her playlist. Her spotify is public after all.

"That sounds dope. Count me in, buddy."

Buddy? Seriously? But it worked.

The thing about Sierra's music tracks is that the music I put on wasn't actually the original. To the average ear, it sure sounded like it. But if you're really straining, really really listening, you can hear the background. The mantra, telling the listener to "be obedient," to "serve master," and to respond to keywords. The sound of a snap was associated with parts in song that are sleepy, peaceful, and blissful.

I would wait a few months before I tried anything else. I put some keywords into the subliminal programming. The word "cherry" would be associated with arousal, so someone listening to the track long enough may grow horny when they hear the word mentioned. The word "calm" would also be associated with sleepiness, making the listener grow drowsy when they think about being calm.

After a quick fuck in my room, I walked Liv back to her dorm. Sierra was sitting on the bed, busy with homework as usual, and dressed in all baggy clothing as usual. She usually could hear us over the headphones, so I struck up a conversation with Liv.

"Hey, honey, what's your favorite kind of pie?"

"Hmm," Liv thought, "I'm really a big fan of apple pie to be honest."

"What about cherry pie?" I asked.

I glanced over at Sierra, and saw her shifting her legs, rubbing them together. Did it work?

"I don't like cherry pie", Liv responded defiantly.

"Babe calm down, it's just pie," I answered with a smirk.

Sierra suddenly yawned, and closed her computer. "I'm gonna take a nap y'all, do you think I could have some quiet?"

"Sure," I responded with a big, genuine smile, and Liv and I went back to my room. It worked.

-- -- --

It was finally time to move further. The subliminal programming was advancing Sierra further on. Now, she wanted to listen to the music on the app longer than just studying. She wanted to do it working out. She also wanted to listen to it in the shower. And maybe, just for good measure, she should leave her headphones on when she goes to sleep. The programming just became more and more powerful, and she was unknowingly falling deeper and deeper under my control.

I launched a new feature on the app. It was a video function. First, it was "rave" mode, a lot of flashing lights. The subliminal programming suggested to Sierra for a couple of days, and eventually she gave in. From the user data, it was clear she loved it. She began using it more and more. Soon, the flashing lights turned to spirals. Sierra stopped doing her homework. In fact, she stopped going to class in general. It's a wonder she even passed first semester. She just stared at the spiral on her computer all day, while the voice in her head told her about how happy and aroused watching the spiral makes her feel. How it's good to have no thoughts. How it's good to be empty.

Of course, Liv thought nothing weird about this, and carried on as normal. In fact, when she noticed Sierra in a trance watching the spiral, she would grow so horny she would need to go to their bathroom to rub one out.

Eventually, the time came to start more personal hypnotism. It was the beginning of second semester, and Sierra had spent 16 hours a day watching the spiral (and the other 8 sleeping). She even ate her food watching the spiral. And she almost never stopped listening. It was too addicting. At this point, based on the user data in the app, she was using many of the newest features I had added. After the subliminal programming began to instruct her to masturbate, she began to log how many times she orgasmed. She began to record audio recordings of her repeating "I am a mindless sex slave" every time she came. The app was clearly more of a success than I thought it would be. Maybe I could release it on the app store some day.

When Sierra came back to the dorm, the first thing she did was continue watching the spiral. I came into the room, and she barely even noticed, just acknowledged me with a slight nod. She sat there, eyes glazed over, mouth hanging, and drool running down her chin. Under the blanket, I could tell her hand was in her pants.

Now, it was time. I snapped my fingers, and Liv immediately went under. Sierra's head slightly slumped, and her eyes remained open.

"Sierra?" I asked.

"Yeah?" was the quiet response, far removed from the once spunky cowgirl, and seemingly in a different dimension.

"You look tired. Have you been getting sleep?" I asked.

"Not really," she responded sleepily.

"I have something that might help. Just watch this chain." I started swinging the chain back and forth. Her eyes were glued to the spiral, but she was able to rip the chain away, and quickly became captivated by it. "There you go, nice and CALM, just follow the pendant with your eyes. Back and forth, back and forth. You are beginning to feel very sleepy. Your eyelids feel like all the weight in the world is crashing down on them. But you have to fight to keep them open. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Sierra replied, her mind far away.

"Yes what?" I repeated.

"Yes, David."

"Good. Keep watching and keep your eyes open. Back and forth. Keep watching the pendant." I snapped four or five times. Sierra fell deeper. Snapping was a good choice to add to the subliminal programming.

"Now, I am going to count from 10 to 1. When I reach one, you are going to reach a state of complete and total relaxation. Nothing will stress you out. There is nothing you need to worry about. Just fall deeper and deeper into this trance."

"Yes David."

"Good, good. 10, 9, 8, 7..." I had barely gotten anywhere before she fell deep into trance. "1."

She was completely gone. Now, she was in a trance. It was time to build up her comfortability with me. "Sierra, I want you to remember how calm and happy you feel in this state. This is a trance. Trance is a good thing. Whenever I say the word "trance" and snap my fingers, you will immediately return to this state. You are happy here and so you will be happy to be back. Do you understand?"

"Yes, David," Sierra responded in trance.

"Good, Sierra. And something else: trance feels so good, that you won't want to remember anything that happens during trance, so you can be surprised every time, right?"

"Yes, David."

"Good, now Liv and Sierra, when you wake up from trance you will remember nothing. I am going to count from 10 to 1, and when I reach one, you will be completely awoken from this trance. Only, the only condition is, you won't think I am here. You will carry on as normal and not realize I am here. You will not see me. Do you understand?"

Both girls nodded.

"Good. 10, 9, 8, 7, feeling the tingling rising up on your legs, 6, 5, 4, now into your arms, 3, 2, and your head, 1. Wake up."

I snapped, and the two girls woke up. "Liv, I just had the best nap of my life," Sierra said with a yawn.

"I had a good one too!" replied Liv. Neither girl recognized I was there.

"Jesus, when did it get so late?" Sierra said as she checked the clock. 12:14. "I'm gonna hop in the shower." I slipped into the bathroom before Sierra shut the door. She still didn't see me. It's like I wasn't there. And then, I saw the prize. She took off her hoodie, revealing a pink bra holding her perky B-cups below. Then, her sweatpants, showing her matching pink panties. She unhooked her bra next, letting me see the prizes. Her nipples were dark and clearly aroused from the hypnotism, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her tits. Then, her panties came off, showing off her smooth ass and completely shaved pussy. She hopped in the shower and closed the curtain behind her. I scowled.

-- -- -- -- --

I continue to put Sierra into trance several times a day over the next week. She was becoming more and more comfortable with my control, and genuinely believed that she would go in a trance to relax, be happy, and get help from her great friend David, who she secretly was crushing on. Well, she wasn't crushing on him before, but after some powerful hypnotic reinforcements, she now was.

It was the early afternoon, around the time that Sierra would be doing her cardio exercises on the floor. I had continued becoming invisible to her and watched her work up a sweat and then shower off quickly a few times, but I wanted more. When I entered, I snapped, and with a "trance" she was back into that empty state, completely oblivious to the computer spiral that had just captivated her moments before.

"Hello Sierra, how do you feel?" I asked the entranced Sierra.

"Good, David," she answered hazily.

"Good, I'm glad Sierra. Listen, I think today we really want to start helping your sleeping troubles. I think I should do a physical examination of you."

"A physical exam?" she replied, still deep in trance.

"Yeah, I think it would be a great thing for you, Sierra. Then I could know how to better help you. Don't you think that sounds good?" I said, trying to convince her.

"Yes, David."

Time to take a risk. "Good. I want you to exercise while I watch. For the best benefit of your physical exam, I think you should remove all your clothes."

"Do what?!" Sierra said alarmed, rising from her trance.

"Trance," I said snapping my fingers, over and over again. She began to fall deeper and deeper. That was a close one. "Sierra, you like being in this blissful state, don't you?"

"Yes David," she responded sleepily.

"So if you want to stay in this state, you have to understand I need to do things I need to do to help you. And you want help, don't you?"

"Yes, David." I got her this time.

"Good Sierra. I want you to remain in trance, and work out in front of me, completely naked. Then I want you to shower in front of me with the curtain open. It's all just part of the exam to help you. Will you do that for me, so I can help you?"

"Yes David." I felt my dick getting hard.

Sierra stripped down, once again revealing her gorgeous slim body to me. She began to do jumping jacks, her tits bouncing up and down in front of my face as she did so. Then push ups, with a nice view of her ass. Finally, she finished, and went into the shower. She did her routine as usual, but this time with the curtain open, so I could see. "Trance," I said, with a snap. She fell even deeper into trance. "Sierra, you want me to help you, don't you?"

12