Containment Breach Pt. 02 - Praise Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was waiting for her. Waiting for her to ask for it.

"Please," she pleaded, "I need you inside me."

Slowly, the alien phallus descended, running along the skin of her chest and stomach, leaving a trail of the foamy liquid as it traced its way down to her pussy. While the smaller mouth-tentacle continued to knead against her clit the giant cock of her divine lover pushed its way into her hungry pussy. She let out a ragged moan as she felt her body stretch to accommodate His girth and then clamp tightly around His length as He probed deeper inside her.

Victoria arched involuntarily, joints aching as her arms and legs strained against the unbreakable grip of His limbs. He pushed in and out, their fluids forming a hot, prickling froth.

"Yes!" Victoria screamed, heedless of the possibility of anyone hearing her through the paper-thin walls. "Oh yes! My lord! My god! I am yours!"

He allowed her to sing His praises as He thrust deeper, her words starting to slur with pleasure. Then He chose to bless her with silence, extending another tentacle from His folds and pushing Himself into her open, gasping mouth. She rolled her eyes back in ecstasy, finally able to taste Him: copper, bitter almond and mineral water. As her jaw ached to hold His thickness she circled Him with her tongue, hoping that in some small way she could give Him pleasure as well.

Victoria's eyes went wide as she felt the intrusion of a third tentacle, this time creeping below the one that was already stretching her pussy. She made no attempt to resist, as He pressed against her tight asshole and slowly pushed His way inside her. She was full, full beyond anything she had ever felt, body wracked with waves of heat, cold, pressure, electricity and pleasure. Insane with ecstasy.

Fully inside her, He began to fuck her in earnest. She thrashed and writhed as her pussy and ass clamped tight over His thick, ridged tentacles, but His other limbs held her pinned in place like a butterfly. She tried to scream with pleasure as orgasms wracked her body over and over again but could only manage to groan eagerly as His cock poured jets of hot, bubbling cum down her throat. It felt like each new wave hit one after the other but in a brief moment of lucidity, she saw faint beams of sunlight peeking through gaps in the yellow tapestries and realized that it had been hours since she arrived.

As more tentacles wrapped around her body, stroking her stomach and legs, thrusting between her breasts, she wondered if she would survive. There was no fear...no human could ask for a more beautiful, more glorious end to their life. But as the glorious experience continued she realized that He had other plans. He was not using her, not wringing her out...He was emptying her so that she could be filled by His essence, His power. Soon they would leave this place, spreading His glory to the rest of the world.

But for now, it was only the two of them. Her and her god. Wrapped in a yellow shroud. Happy tears streamed down her face and only a single thought echoing among the symphony of ecstasy.

Praise Him.

Praise Him.

Praise Him.

12