All Comments on 'Contented at Last'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Did the author bump their fucking head or something? This is totall Bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The author just needs to stick with the rape and BDSM categories!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

Based on a true story? I have to call bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a load of crap

I'd bet the only one that got off on this sad tale was Wifetheif.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

I liked it. Young wife, older man, The husband picking out the clothes was particularly hot concept.

Some people have a weird tendency to read stories they already know they will hate and then leave comments. Notice the hate is always anonymous. Funny that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: Good story

By your "logic" only someone predisposed to liking a story -- any story in any medium -- is permitted to review the story. By that reasoning, ALL stories, all movies, etc., would get great reviews.

Did you think for a second before you posting something that moronic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What the fck are you trying to pull?

It's like you're pissing on us and calling it rain. On what planet, in whose mind could this be considered a loving relationship? The only love, so far, is her telling Rodney that she is falling in love with him. So where does that leave her husband be ajar if she's in love with another man, she sure as fuck doesn't have any left for hubby.

Speaking of that limp dicked, cocksucker. What's his deal anyway? If he's doing this because he would rather watch his wife fuck than do it himself, fine. But don't say how this is helping their marriage because it clearly doesn't. Here's a suggestion, leave him totally limp every time his wife initiates sex with him and he is only turned on by a woman who is prettier and has a nicer rack than she does. Then, try telling us that by falling in love with this woman and tucking the hell outta her, he will eventually come back to his wife...because that's the same bullshit you're feeding us right now

You sir, are an asshat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Pickings are slim today..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good job

W,

Liked the story overall. It could have had a little more emotional struggle for the husband to deal with it all, but overall a very good effort.

Pay no attention to those who read to hate.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
to matt moreau

i don't believe people read to hate, most people read and comment on things they don't find to far out, as it is when raising kids and telling the truth not like your stories that are all based on one spouse lying to the other and doing things a dog would not except so stick your opinion up your arse you loser anybody with an I.Q. higher then ten should not pay anymore attention to you. As far as this story they say it is true all i can say is it makes me sick.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

I've read all types of scenarios but this one takes the cake. For the worst possible ever. No shrink would ever suggest this type of therapy. Take their wedding rings? No, this must have happened on Mars. On this planet this isn't even fiction. It's total and insurmountable bullshit.

Just one earth-man's opinion.

deadonedeadoneabout 11 years ago
Stupid and Stupider

Almost all men would never go for this!!

She gets a no holds barred love affair for well over a year.

She does whatever she wants however she wants.

HE does not even get to spank the chicken.

Not no but HELL NO!!

Dr Bitch keep the fucking ring and the whore I am out of here!

Well hold on how about hubby can not get it with whore, sorry wife any more?

What if he can not fell anything but revulsion when he looks at her?

Dr Bitch recommend a gang bang with him holding her legs open?

No the braindead Dr could not give rat ass about hubby.

This is nothing but a thin excuse for an affair and to keep pay cheek hubby in the wings.

In reality this plain would fail 99% of the time. Hubby would become less and less of husband more of a friend and then an an acquaintance. She would never transfer any loving feelings or sexual feels back to him. Ask any guy caught in the friend role with a girl, once a friend NEVER a lover, friend with benefits maybe, but NEVER husband material.

So here we are at the TRUE reason for the story.

This is just another cuckold story. Hubby is also now excepting a role of being cuckold hubby.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
i didn't find anything erotic or plausible in this story

No need to attack the author - perhaps this fantasy rocks his world. There have been so many cuck stories posted over the past two years - guess I should have realized that from the title - not sure why we need more. Shrink should be sued for malpractice. Husband must have an IQ of at least 80. One star only because the grammar was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely FABULOUS!

What a fantstic premise! Hot as hell. Whew! You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is cockold bullshit.

You dump the worthless skank and move on, that is if you are stright, not some submissive little fag.

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Only way

The only way this is plausible, and tough nuts if you don't care how real the story needs to be, is if the doctor and wife cooked this up in the individual sessions. See how far they can push sissy boy. I really know of no one nor can I imagine a love that would accept or survive this. I read to the end just to see what kind of an idiot he would end up being but I knew by he middle of he first page that the therapy was a crock. Where exactly does this type of fantasy come from?

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations for this fantastic story!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us! ;)

john1946john1946about 11 years ago
WOW

Well written but that story sure isn't my cup of tea......What a wimp he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Author - put a dam warning on this type of bullshit effort...

So we don't have to waste time reading this garbage.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
CUCK STORY

Just another cuck story about a gullible husband and aload of psycho babble bullshit.

All sissy faggot cuck stories should carry a warning for the unwary reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow the author of this cuckold fag shit should kill himself

re: jackoffcuck, no your not 12, that's just your IQ is cuck years

happy2bhubbyhappy2bhubbyabout 11 years ago
i liked

It is fascinating trying to understand Cuckold

relationships. Your approach of interjecting a professional and the "Father Figure" theory is genius!

That said your style is a little dogmatic. Of course I understand how difficult it is to marry true life subtleties with analysis. So I applaud your writing and encourage you to regroup and see this this documentation through.

Also interesting is your approach that the Bull is the "Father Figure," normally it is the tired Cuck that had assumed the fatherly roll, providing security and stability while the Wife seek virile and thrilling comingliers. I want to see how the Cuck will ever resume a believably significant "Sole Proprietorship" position in his Wife's intimacy / fulfillment Psyche? More likely is the whole Freudian "Father Figure" role will fall back on the hubby, and the Hot Wife will recapitulate to needing younger men for maximum Climacktic appeal? But don't let me ruin your zeal or hopea. Show us something new!

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
the dr. should be reported

the husband should have told his wife, if she wants to that, do it somewhere else and not as his wife. he should have kept the rings as part of the divorce.

SICK

anyone who writes and or likes this needs help, and not from the shrink in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

You are mentally unstable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
whats it like being a retard.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

fivefplan1fivefplan1about 4 years ago
It worked right in the end.

Great story looked forward to reading page 3 to see how it ended. On page 1, you mentioned that "Eileen loved to dance but I (James) was not much good at it." If it was me writing the story I would have James start dance lessons, without telling Eileen. Probably would run it by the counsellor saying he was trying to improve myself. Attended dance lessons on every night Eileen was out on a date. This would help James balance her dating, not knowing he was in the company of other women. As a reader I was a bit worried for James bottom of page 1 when Eileen said "James, I want you to know that I am very fond of you", and not "I still love you." But it all turned out well in the end.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A father figure, you foul piece of shit. Your cuck stories bare bad enough without embellishments.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Are you fucking stupid

This is a load of horseshit. I have seen psychiatrists and none of them would approve of this bullshit unless they were a charlatan

julie4fun22julie4fun22almost 3 years ago

Great story. I gave it 5 stars. I wondered why the author chose to end this story in the middle. How did the story end? Did Eileen end the affair with Rodney? Did she go back to James as the loving wife? Or did she end it with Rodney and continue to have affairs with other men because James was not enough. When we open the pandora's box of sex outside of marriage, it is very hard to close the box. Did this unorthodox experiment end in Eileen going back to James and being a good wife or did she become the Hot Wife of James who fucks other men, now perhaps in the sight of James who get off on watching his wife fuck another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is NOT a true or even close to being a true story..NO Doctor in psychiatry would institute any form of adultery guided sexual intercourse with an older man on a regular basis to fix any couples woes. Even if they did they would certainly not decide what days, who or how this would be accomplished for fear of losing their license..Apparently the writer has no clue to what marriage councelors really do...I didn't get past the first 10 paragraphs...total bullshit....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

shaving made a bad story even worse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, I take it the doctor is paid by older predatory men to procure potential sluts and their fuckin idiot husbands for their usage, if not sue the doctor bitch, divorce wife, get a life .

DenaliFXDenaliFXabout 2 months ago

Most VW readers must live sheltered lives ,and have no imigination, either. This story fits right in that pattern and the doctor is a very talented creative one. Most psychogical issues and problems have a sexual or deeply imbedded emotional basis ralated to body parception, sexual desire and dependncy, and compounded by social relationships starting at ealy childhood and deveoping through puberty. Sexual surrogates are a career with a philosophical basis,, stategies, training, and standards not just lechers. LW readers could be candidates for these jobs - but reading these notests many would be incompetent.

Clearly Eileen was understood by Dr. Barnes who hit the nail on the head. Hooray for modern science! A 5 is too low for a sexual mind-teaser like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous