Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tapping at her rectum sent her body shivering and mind racing. She tried to relax, aware that the clenching and tension would only add to the pain she was about to ensure. She wanted to clench her teeth but the cock within her mouth pushed well past her pearly whites, forcing her mouth well agape. The mouthpiece at least would stifle any scream.

Pain shot through her as the thick round cock poked its head inside her rear. Her ass tried desperately to repel the intrusion but the man at her rear was having none of it. Her sphincter tightened around his member, a vice-like grip upon his impressive package.

Kelly lay prone on the bedspread, unable to resist at either end. She felt as her throat burned while testicles slapped against her forehead, her upside-down position allowing him plenty of access down her tunnel. Meanwhile, the secondary cock was yet to even half enter her passage, its owner seemingly having a tough time pushing it within the tight, reclusive walls.

Her ass was on fire. She tried to breathe but the cock at her mouth never repented. In and out he thrusted, rough and thorough, ensuring she took his length deep down her throat. His hand upon her neck, savouring the bulge he was creating and getting a fantastic view in her upside-down position. Her eyes watered, she wanted to gag yet oddly her body resisted. How she was taking such a long, thick cock so deeply without gagging was a mystery to her. Trying her best to ignore the prodding at her rear, she tried to concentrate on the member in her mouth. She twirled her tongue whenever he retreated, flicking over his length and trying to make him enjoy the experience. With every intake, she pushed her lips tight against his skin, trying to tighten her grip and force a reaction. She was desperate for him to cum.

Concentrating on the cock entering her mouth with unapologetic rhythm, she was only slightly aware of the body slapping against her rear. Her anal winner had started slowly, forcing his huge erection between her cheeks and fighting the tight objections, he had managed to get himself fully inside her and upon each withdrawal, her body stretched and allowed him more access. He was now unreservedly slamming into her, his pelvis meeting her cheeks and making a loud slapping noise. He had grabbed both her legs and pushed them high into the air, pulling them apart so that she lay on her back, head off the bed and legs in a V.

Both men were now in full swing, with each thrust at her rear, her whole body shot forward, resulting in her taking the oral winner deeper. The men had found a rhythm and pace, keeping in tune so that one would withdraw as the other entered. Their timing and pace, ensuring she swayed back at forth with their thrust, a naked pendulum beneath two voracious bulls.

The in-tune thrusting seemed to last for ages. She wondered how far behind she had become and would have cursed her luck had she not started to enjoy the penetration. Her throat and asshole had become accustomed to the intrusions and her body, while not relaxed, had accepted its fate. Without warning and catching her by complete surprise, her body tensed and begun to violently tremor. She clenched her fists as an orgasm rocked her bones, her body quivering.

The tremors through her body set both men off at once, the extra vibration proving too much to handle. Both men pumped themselves deep within her and panted and groaned as they released themselves.

Fluid shot down her throat, his cock buried so deep she didn't taste a drop as he came directly into her stomach. At the other end, she felt her anal glands tighten as the pulsations of the erect intruder burst forward, filling her with wave after wave of cum.

The two men lingered, ensuring each and every drip of their loads evacuated their bodies. Spent and satisfied, they removed themselves, leaving Kelly feeling sore and empty. Her body still shook at the invasion and she lay still for a minute, recovering and partially oblivious to the game.

She glanced over at the two lines and counted the men remaining. She had 5 to go while the opposing line only had 4.

She jumped off the bed and arrived at the table as number six arrived. Quickly she tossed the dice, ignoring the throbbing at her backside. She almost cheered as the dice rolled a five. A pass. The dejection in her members face almost made her want to roll again. However, he was quickly ushered away and replaced with number 7.

Excitement pulsed through her as the dice again rolled in her favour, another five evident and resulting in her eighth member running to the table. A quick roll and Kelly grabbed his throbbing cock by hand, assuming her favoured position behind him she frantically wanked back and forth, her desperation and lack of concern resulting in a very quick, if not savoury result, he almost grimaced as he failed to hold out her swift assault, her quick and decisive stroking ending as he gasped and spurted out all over his own shoes.

Looking at the lines, Kelly now only had two to go while her opponent was bent over the table, an older man filling her from behind. The look on her face suggested he had thrown a four and was not being gentle. Behind him, there was still three in her line. Kelly was in front.

The penultimate member arrived at her table and Kelly once again launched the dice down the wooden table. A grin spread across the man's face as the dice slowed to show a four.

'I was hoping for your ass.' He confessed.

Kelly bent over the table in the same way her opponent was positioned, with her ass still stretched and aching from the prodding endured only moments ago, she wasn't as worried as before. She felt as the tip of his cock pushed against her puckered hole, the torment from before only lubricating the new entry. The man pushed forward, apparently unbothered about the origin of the lubricant and unfazed by the gooey fluid that squelched around his member. He drove in long and hard and placed both hands on her hips.

Kelly sensed a need for speed and with her mouth, this time unoccupied, looked back to offer him encouragement. 'Oh yes, fill my ass up.' She cooed. 'Oh yea, fuck me deep and hard.' The words felt foreign, yet she was embracing the role. As she threw more directions his way, the words become more natural. 'Fuck my ass! Oh yes, I want your cum deep in my hole. Fill me with your cum.'

Her pleading had their desired effect as after a few minutes the man grunted and slamming his erection in, so his balls rested against her cheeks, he came within her walls.

Without delay, Kelly was back on her feet, her ass aching yet tingling in a new, never felt, sensation. She wanted to enjoy the moment but with both lines now only having a single member, the race was on. Whoever made their last member cum first would win. Both girls almost simultaneously rolled the dice and Kelly heard her opponent's man ask for her ass. He must have rolled a six. The dice before her came to rest on three.

Kelly was about to drop to her knees when the man whispered. 'I liked it when you were on your back.' Kelly looked up at him as he winked. 'It's my favourite position and I'll be a lot quicker.' He promised.

Not wanting to waste time to get to the bed, Kelly jumped on the wooden table and positioned herself so that her head hung over the edge, her mouth at the perfect height where the man could simply stand there, his erection already unholstered, rose to greet her. Quickly she pushed her lips around his meat, bobbing forward to take as much of him as she could manage from her unusual starting point.

Her position restricted her ability to manoeuvre around him which irritated her before she realised it would be better if he took control.

As he withdrew slightly, Kelly managed to get a word in. 'Fuck my throat.' Was all she could manage as his member crashed down upon her tongue, his shaft bypassing her appendage and the tip of his erection entering her throat. He pushed deeply and longingly and within minutes begun to pant. Kelly lay still, aware that he was in control and pushing himself towards a conclusion.

With a final shove, his testicles swelled and he withdrew himself to send wave after wave of cum hurdling towards her face. His seed splashed across her cheeks and forehead, several jets flew beyond her face and landed on her chest. Kelly stuck her tongue out as he continued to spray stream after stream in her direction. A splodge landed in her eye and she clenched it shut, the sting causing her to wince.

'And we have ourselves a winner!' The microphone boomed as the announcer grabbed Kelly to raise her hand like a champion boxer. After going ten rounds, the triumphant pose seemed fitting.

Safe at home, Kelly watched from the comfort of her couch as the cameraman showed a close-up of her smiling face, drenched in cum, with one eye closed and her naked body trembling. The announcer launched into a serous of questions which she tried her best to answer, acknowledging her win and thanking her members for helping her. She promised to return to their screens soon and looked forward to the future.

It had been two weeks since the taping of the finale and the show had aired for the first time. She had tuned into channel 999 to watch her own performance and had been immediately turned on, her body twitching as every angle of her showed. She already had an appetite for watching herself.

Beside her a figure stirred, his giant and dark features rising from the couch and knocking a DVD to the floor.

'Sorry.' He said, picking up the disc. 'Better not break this one.'

Kelly took the disc from his dark hands and smiled. It was her first major release, to be on shelves by next week. Red productions had given it to her to sign off on before it was published. She glanced at the title 'Kelly Debut Debauchery.'

'It's okay, Michael. Or do I still call you number four?' She chuckled.

'Got any dice?' He smiled, picking her up in his arms. 'I'd really like to roll a 6 about now.'

-End-

12