Contiguity Ch. 02

Story Info
After her abduction, Madison learns of Sydnee's wicked plan.
10.6k words
4.78
6.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vautour
Vautour
371 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE -- This is the second instalment of what will be a four-part series.

------

As she slowly lifted her head, Madison's grey eyes found themselves trained on a small lamp at the opposite end of the dark room she was being held in.

Only an hour had passed since the catastrophic events that unfolded within the secure room in her laboratory. While her mind had spent the time trying to process the impossible nature of her capture, her abduction, Madison's current predicament was testing the limits of what her mind would rationally accept as being real.

Carefully, Madison curled her fingers on both hands and gritted her teeth as she offered yet another struggle against her bonds, but her efforts were to no avail. The brunette researcher was still chained tightly to the ominous pillar of black material that spawned from the mysterious artifact, which stood just over ten feet tall.

When the pillar was pulled through the sinister portal, dragging Madison to her fate with it, the base of the pillar fused into the floor of the room where she was being held. For her part, Madison's petite frame was still completely naked as the same sinister bands of black material were clamped tightly around both of her wrists and her neck. The bands were barely two inches wide and quite thin, but there was simply no room between them and her tanned skin. Just as before she was taken, the thick plumes of grey smoke had hardened, forming strong chains, which held her tightly against the top half of the pillar. As Madison struggled, her hands were held in position behind her head, close enough for her fingers to intertwine, as a separate chain was attached firmly to the back of the band around her neck. Meanwhile, two small shelves had formed directly under her feet, allowing the glamorous captive to rest her feet upon and support her weight as she was chained a few feet off the ground.

As Madison allowed her lungs to fill with air, she summoned as much courage as she could to take her first proper look around. When she did so, her first instinct was that she was being held in some kind of large basement. However, there were some small furnishings and objects positioned mainly around the perimeter of the room. Sitting next to the dark brick walls were a few chairs and a couple of bookcases, while the lamp she'd been too scared to look away from for the last hour was sat atop a small wooden table. When Madison looked closer at the floor beneath her, she could see various small ornaments with different symbols scrawled upon them. As soon as she concluded they had some kind of connection to Sydnee's dark powers, she barely noticed the shiver running up her spine as she recognised just how pleased her nipples were at the thought.

For a moment, Madison felt confused at her body's reaction and how heightened her state of arousal had remained since she was taken. But as she relived her experience with Sydnee, all Madison could recognise was how her ability to fight back had been extinguished by Sydnee's powers. The hallucinations felt so real and every touch, every kiss, that they contained felt to Madison like they were part of the real world.

It was then that Madison allowed her head to tilt downwards as she took in the sight of her chest, with her breasts sitting so proudly in position. With her wrists bound and her arms raised up, Madison's new assets looked wonderful as her hard pink nipples rested just above the centre of each breast. With every breath she took and every thrash against her bonds, the most pleasing rippling shot through each breast as the researcher struggled to understand how Sydnee's modifications to her body could even be possible. But as she stared at her new curves, Madison's eyes fluttered as she couldn't escape the thought of Sydnee's tongue returning to dance all over them.

After cursing her inability to focus despite the dire circumstances, Madison's eyes narrowed as she clenched her fists and tried to pull her arms free once more. When the harsh truth dawned upon her that her petite body would tire and weaken far quicker than her tight chains, the brunette researcher's eyes closed fully as she whispered to herself. "I'm never going to get out of here if I can't think straight... I just need to get that bitch out of my fucking head..."

Just then, Madison heard the sound of a prominent heel making contact with the hard floor beneath her. The sound was coming from her right-hand side, but outside of her field of view, as the footsteps crept closer towards her. Reluctantly, Madison turned her head to glance in that direction as she reasoned that she wanted to look her captor dead in the eye and demand that she be released. But when Sydnee's figure entered the room, Madison sucked down a deep breath as the seductive vixen, somehow, passed through the brick wall like it was never there.

Despite having been held in the room for the last hour, Sydnee's attire hadn't changed from her dramatic appearance in the laboratory. The gloves that ran all the way up past her elbows were tailored from the most elegant black silk, which hugged her bronzed skin and barely sported a single crease. While her black leather boots extended up past her knees by at least three inches, with the most extravagant set of black laces that weaved in and out of each steel eyelet. As Madison's eyes found themselves glued once more to Sydnee's body, the captive found herself marvelling at the way the large knots were tied just above Sydnee's knees, with the ends of the laces dangling down in the same carefree manner as the mysterious woman's dark locks.

Sydnee kept walking until she found herself standing a few feet away from the bound researcher, positioned directly in front of her. From her raised position, Madison looked down as Sydnee's posture was so alluring, with her back slightly arched and her six-inch heels digging firmly into the floor below. Whether it was her close proximity, or the magic that had been used to entrance her in the lab, Madison felt her nipples straining with desire as her eyes dragged themselves back up Sydnee's body. With the woman dressed in only her gloves and boots, Madison's breath started to quicken as she found it so difficult to avoid staring at Sydnee's sensational bare chest, with her own hard pink buds swollen and desperate to be touched.

Slowly, Sydnee waited until Madison's head lifted and she looked her in the eye before she spoke. "That's the thing about those bands around your wrists...like the one that's wrapped so tightly around your neck... They've got the power to let me inside that head of yours... In time, you'll come to understand so much of what I'm going to show you, but there's one thing you need to recognise about the power of those bands..." With a smile that could only be described as wicked, Sydnee's blue eyes were wide as she continued. "Now that I'm inside your head, there's nothing that can separate the bond we now share... Nothing that can reach inside your mind and rip me out of there... You can think of it any way you like. You can think of it as a sacred blessing or the most revolting curse... All that matters is that I've chosen you...and you're going to serve me all the same..."

With her fingers gently clasped behind her own head, Madison looked into Sydnee's blue eyes as she responded. "If you're really in my head, then you'll know that I've figured out what's really going on here... Everything you've done...everything you've put me through...even the way you just walked through that wall without a care in the world...none of that could possibly be real... What I recognise is that I'm still in that fucking lab... Whatever was in that box, some kind of agent...it's left me unconscious... I'm hallucinating..." Buoyed by the spirit of her defiance, Madison took a further deep breath before she continued. "As I see it, you've got the time it takes for my boyfriend to wake me up before you make your point. When he does, I'm never going to make the mistake of thinking about you ever again..."

Meanwhile, the look on Sydnee's face never wavered as her smile conveyed a level of confidence that Madison had rarely encountered. After slowly taking a half step forward to close the distance, Sydnee spoke. "You're right... Standing here at this moment, I can see all of those thoughts swimming throughout your mind... Not only that, I can feel them, Madison... All that resistance, doubt, fear, delusion... I can practically taste them, but those bands mean that there can be no secrets that you keep from me... You've been chained there for almost an hour and every time you thought about me...thought about my body...thought about my kiss...the strength of your arousal almost knocked me off my feet... But don't worry, kitten...there's going to be so much time for you to lie to yourself about how your body and mind have reacted to me. Just don't think for a moment that it's going to get in the way of what I've got in store for you..."

Once Sydnee took another step forward and the point of her heel dug into the hard floor below, Madison gritted her teeth as she couldn't help but remember how she capitulated in the face of Sydnee's powers just an hour earlier. With haste, and the knowledge that she was still in her right mind, her lips parted to respond. "I don't know what you are, but I know that you're not part of this world... Nothing so evil could ever be part of reality... I was doing my job with my boyfriend standing at the other side of that wall... There's nothing that I could've possibly done to deserve what you made me do... You made him watch me kiss you, drag my lips down your body until I got pulled through the fucking floor... If you truly can see into my head then you'll know just how much I love him... That's why I know this is all in my mind, because even a monster wouldn't have taken me away from him like that..."

As Sydnee digested her captive's rebuttal, she simply held her gaze before her heels rose up off the floor, effortlessly, as the mysterious woman rose up into the air. Her ascent was deliberate and methodical, only halting once Sydnee found herself hovering at the same height where Madison was chained against the pillar. Once their eyes were level, Sydnee's seductive heels were closer to the floor than Madison's bare feet, with the gorgeous predator being around nine inches taller than the researcher's diminutive 5'0" frame.

While the two were staring into each other's eyes, Sydnee allowed a soft giggle to pass her lips as she replied. "All this talk about what you think... Let me tell you what I think... When you stood in front of my little box of tricks, I knew that you were the one I wanted... That pretty face, those beautiful eyes...that tight little ass... That's why I decided to take you and make you mine... Once I rose up through that gate and clenched my fingers around those perfect new tits which I've blessed you with...no one was ever going to get between us ever again... Not your boyfriend, not anyone... You'll never be able to lie to me, kitten... I can feel just how badly you want me to lean in and kiss you...to let my tongue slip between those fucking thighs... Well, you're not going to have to wait for much longer... That flawless body of yours belongs to me, and just looking at you in those chains has me dripping wet with anticipation..."

As soon as the taunt left Sydnee's plump lips, Madison felt a warm pulse emanating from each of the bands around her wrists and neck. It only lasted for a brief moment, but the impact which it had upon her mind and body was transformative as Madison felt herself beginning to feel exactly as she did when trapped inside her hallucinations in the lab. Almost immediately, her nipples became so hard as the sudden arousal made her clit throb with desperate want. It took Madison several seconds to gather her thoughts, but when the gorgeous prisoner realised what was happening, she cursed herself for not having the speed of thought to react accordingly. It felt like her resistance was trapped in quicksand and beginning to slowly sink, while the flames of her arousal were being manipulated by the sinister bands fused in place around her wrists and neck.

In a state of panic, Madison's grey eyes opened wide as she looked at Sydnee with genuine surprise. "How...how are you able to make me feel this way? How am I supposed to... You're not giving me the chance to think... You can't just... You can't just take me and play with me like this..."

Slowly, Sydnee leaned in until her own hard nipple scraped across Madison's. The act coaxed a soft groan from Sydnee's throat as she showed no sign of any physical exertion from floating in position. Teasingly, Sydnee came closer until the fullness of her breasts were pressed tightly against her captive's before she spoke. "Oh, I can play with your amazing body any way I like... But now that I can see inside that filthy little mind of yours, I can see exactly how you want me to play with you... Nothing's going to stop me from giving that body of yours more pleasure than you can imagine... As for all that talk about this not being real? That you've passed out and dreamt me up? It's time that you accepted just how real, just how powerful, I truly am..."

Suddenly, both of Sydnee's hands shot out and attached themselves against Madison's chest, before the minx pushed herself backwards until there were at least five feet separating the pair. When Madison witnessed the way that Sydnee controlled her body in mid-air, she swallowed hard as she knew that there would be precious little that she could do to repel the stunning witch even if she wasn't bound so tightly.

After a brief pause, Sydnee reached out with her right hand and an object appeared within her grip. As Madison's gaze dropped to survey what she was holding, she took a deep breath as the unmistakeable sight of a black leather whip was being brandished, theatrically, in her direction. For her part, Madison was dumbfounded at how the woman was able to summon the item out of thin air. Despite the fog of arousal that her bands had caused to descend all around her, Madison reacted by thrashing once more against her chains, which barely allowed her wrists to move more than a few inches.

After taking a moment to revel in the panic that Madison was displaying, Sydnee drew herself around a foot closer to her prize as she spoke up. "You were so convincing a moment ago... If I couldn't see into your mind then, well...even I'd have been tempted to believe you... But it's like I told you in those visions of me... In here, in this place...I'm the one that makes the rules... Tell me, Madison...does this feel real?"

Madison watched, helplessly, as she saw Sydnee draw the whip back before she thrust it right at her. Time seemed to slow down as the brunette researcher's eyes were locked onto the leather tassels that were unleashed, commanded, to strike a blow against her defenceless body. In the fraction of a second that it took for the whip to make its mark, Madison managed to brace for the impact as best she could. However, when the tassels collided with the fullness of her right breast, striking fractionally above her swollen nipple, the blow was forceful enough to elicit the most wicked moan of pleasure from the captive's throat.

Before she'd been taken by Sydnee an hour earlier, the highlight of her sex life with Andy was when she'd beg him to tie her down and tease her half to death. All it would take would be the sensation of a silk blindfold and her matching silk scarves tying her to her own bed and she'd get so wet, so quickly. While she and Andy were fairly tame with their use of whips and bondage, the sensation of what Sydnee had just used against her chest was much firmer than what she was accustomed to. But the way her body reacted with twisted delight didn't bode well for her denial that Sydnee really could see into her mind. When she considered for a moment that it was the truth, that Sydnee could see each and every one of her darkest desires, the thought of being trapped there for eternity, while she experienced them all, actually drew a faint whimper from Madison as her perky tits rippled from the forceful blow.

In an instant, Madison allowed her eyes to fully close as she gritted her teeth. After clenching her jaw, the heat between her legs told her just how much she enjoyed Sydnee's brand of discipline. Quickly, Madison called out. "What the fuck? How did you just make that appear out of nowhere? Fuck! I can't... I refuse to let myself believe any of this... I'm not your fucking prisoner... I'm not going to just accept that this is happening to me... Go fuck yourself! Take me home right fucking now!"

Sydnee listened to every word before she giggled right in Madison's pretty face. Slowly, she reached up with her left hand, covered by the exquisite black silk of her glove, before she gently dragged her fingertips across both of Madison's lips. Then, slowly, her hand dropped lower until it reached the site where her whip had just made contact with the researcher's newly-enhanced curves. Unable to resist her own temptation, Sydnee allowed her hand to close around Madison's breast until the captive softly groaned with approval. After savouring her reaction, Sydnee spoke. "It's not enough for me to look inside your mind to discover the truth... I want to hear the words... I want every syllable, every sound that escapes your throat to make it clear that you understand... You're going to open those beautiful eyes and tell me just how real that whip felt... You're going to tell me just how real my hands feel when they roam all over that stunning body..."

Reluctantly, Sydnee drew her hand away from Madison's bust before she drew the whip back once more. After a pause to allow the researcher's eyes to open, the look in Sydnee's eyes was one of pure lust as she cracked the whip and delivered the leather tassels directly against the hard nipple on Madison's left breast. While there was slightly more force in the blow than the first one, Madison's reaction was the same as her lips parted and a tortured groan escaped past her lips.

With only the last hour to grow accustomed to the new size and shape of her enhanced tits, Madison couldn't comprehend how wonderful it felt to have them struck, to have them teased, by Sydnee's whip. As she felt the heat and moisture between her legs, with her breath ragged and nipples rock hard, the brunette researcher sucked down a deep breath as she tried to come to terms with just how badly her bound body craved Sydnee's affections. While desperate to take the heat out of their encounter, Madison spoke. "Please...please! You can't keep doing this... I can't get my fucking hands free..." After a furious tug against the chains binding her wrists, Madison's tongue ran across her lips before she continued. "Yes! Yes...it feels real... I know that all of this...all of this is real... I know that you've taken me... Just put the whip down and we can..."

However, Madison's protestations were interrupted when Sydnee crept forward and placed her gloved index finger against the researcher's lips, prompting her to be quiet. For an extended moment, Sydnee simply stared into her eyes before her head tilted downwards towards Madison's chest. When it arrived there, the mysterious witch wasted no time in allowing the tip of her tongue to firmly drag itself across the red mark that was still forming on Madison's left breast. Her movement was slow, but decisive, as Sydnee's tongue ran itself across Madison's erect nipple before her lips surrounded it. As Sydnee began to draw upon the swollen bud, Madison thrashed against her bonds, desperately searching for the answer as to why she was succumbing to Sydnee's routine, just as she had in the lab.

Carefully, Sydnee reached up with her left hand and planted it firmly against Madison's other breast. Once her fingers curled and sank into the soft curves, which sat so alluringly on the researcher's tiny frame, Sydnee's lips pulled back as she looked up and spoke. "That's the right answer, kitten... When you give the right answer, you get a reward... I don't even need to read your mind to see how badly you want me to fuck you... That tight little pussy is so wet for me and I can't wait to taste it..."

Vautour
Vautour
371 Followers