Contiguity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still breathless from her tryst with Sydnee, Madison looked into her captor's eyes as her lips parted. "What's happening? That light... I felt them... It was stronger this time... What are they doing to me? Please, just take them off... You don't need them to make me do what you want... Just get these things off me..."

However, all Sydnee offered in response was a slow shaking of her head as a sinister smile crept back onto her pretty face. After staring into Madison's eyes for a moment longer, the powerful being finally responded. "What if I told you that even if I whispered the words of a spell and sent you home tonight, that there's no way for your people to free you from those bands? Not a single person on your planet that has the means or understanding, the capability, to cut through those bands and return you to your old life... What you felt just now was the bands activating... When that green light comes on, they can only be deactivated by you satisfying the stipulations that I've chosen... What you're about to do for me, Madison...is the entire reason why I chose you to help me..."

Despite only just coming down from her monumental orgasm, as soon as the pulsing made itself known to the brunette researcher, Madison's body felt like it was being commanded to prepare itself for sex. Every pulse only succeeded in hardening her nipples as her clit was stirred from its post-orgasmic state and was soon throbbing with desire once more. Even the presence of the bands against her skin, pieces of Sydnee's wicked artifact, started to add to her arousal as Madison felt like her body had been subject to the most erotic, perverse enchantment. And every second she spent looking at Sydnee's sensational body, clad in just her scandalous silk gloves and knee-high leather boots, Madison felt herself beginning to lust after her evil abductor.

With her heart racing, Madison's mind started to cycle through various images of her and Sydnee engaging in the most passionate, kinkiest sex that shocked her to her core. All the while, each image showcased Madison participating vigorously, with both her and Sydnee lost in each other's bodies as they satisfied each other time and time again. The effect on her ability to think and concentrate was entirely detrimental as the brunette researcher struggled to find the words she was looking for. "What did you...what stipulations...what did you make them do? All I can see...what did you make them do to me?"

Slowly, Sydnee drew closer until there were only inches between their bodies. After looking into Madison's beautiful grey eyes, Sydnee responded. "You're going to find out in a few minutes, and when you do...those green lights will go out and that tight little body of yours will finally come down from that pillar... Those visions that you're seeing, the longer the bands go unsatisfied...the longer you resist satisfying the stipulations...those visions get more and more intense... It doesn't take long until whoever's wearing those bands starts to lose control and they beg to do what the bands demand of them... But your task is a simple one, kitten... I'm going to crawl up that sexy little body and wrap these thighs around your pretty face... When I do, you're going to lick my pussy and you're going to give me everything... No holding back, Madison... This is where our journey begins... A journey that will never end..."

While their bodies were so close, Sydnee allowed herself to rise just enough for her bare breasts to be level with Madison's face. For a moment, the researcher tried to remain still and gather her thoughts, but as Sydnee leaned in and presented her sensational tits to her captive, Madison acted almost on autopilot as she felt her mouth opening and the tip of her tongue shot out to meet Sydnee's hard nipple. Exactly as she'd done when Sydnee came to take her in the lab.

Sydnee responded by tossing her head back as the feeling of Madison's tongue against her nipples was heavenly. The witch held her position in mid-air with no difficulty at all as Madison's head struggled to lean forward enough to bury her face between Sydnee's tits in the manner that she really wanted to. Despite her lack of understanding of Sydnee's dark magic, her vile intentions or how she would find a way to save herself, the bands were influencing Madison to concentrate on the one thing that she'd been commanded to, manipulated into, which was to worship Sydnee's incredible body. In that moment, as Madison's lips trapped Sydnee's erect nipple in place and began to draw upon it, the researcher knew that her physical attraction to Sydnee was absolutely genuine. And when each nibble and lick against her voluptuous assets caused Sydnee to groan out in ecstasy, just as she'd done minutes earlier, Madison failed to silence the growing concern in her mind that she was going out of her way to treat her kidnapper like a goddess.

Once again, Sydnee's body ascended as Madison's was secured tightly in place against the pillar. As it did, Madison's lips found themselves dragging down Sydnee's tight stomach until she found herself staring directly at her captor's wet pussy. Despite Madison's wrists being bound behind her head, Sydnee had no trouble in wrapping her toned legs around Madison's neck. The witch had used her ability to travel through the air to position herself perfectly, with Madison's lips only an inch away from the same bulging clit that almost hypnotised her in her original vision of the evil witch.

The brunette researcher had already felt what it was like to have Sydnee's thighs wrapped around her head as they descended through the portal, but that embrace was fleeting. Now, Madison was faced with her first order to satisfy the vile temptress who used her magic so cruelly to enslave her, and they had all the time in the world for it to happen.

Slowly, but with less reluctance than she hoped, Madison's tongue slipped forward until the tip made contact with the centre of Sydnee's glistening entrance. With the weight of Sydnee's body only partially resting upon her shoulders, and her own wrists still bound so tightly, Madison almost gasped at how intense the heat was between her own legs as her tongue dragged itself upwards until it found Sydnee's gorgeous pink clit. Once her tongue flicked against it, Sydnee grabbed the hair on the back of Madison's head and pulled it in tighter against her lap, with Madison's soft lips and tongue compelled to please her evil mistress in exactly the way that she demanded.

With a million thoughts whirling through Madison's mind, they still weren't sufficient enough to distract the researcher from the mesmerising heat and the moisture between Sydnee's thighs. The discovery was enough to convince Madison that Sydnee's attraction towards her was massive, which was echoed by each moan that Sydnee was releasing into the air every time that Madison's tongue made contact with her huge button.

As Sydnee's eyes began to close, with her head tilted back, her left hand dropped towards her crotch as she couldn't resist dragging her fingertips across her own clit as Madison's tongue dropped lower and threatened to venture inside her soaked entrance. The moment that she felt her own silk glove against her hard clit, Sydnee bit down on her bottom lip as she called out. "That's it... Fuck! It's finally happening... Keep going exactly like that, kitten... You're a natural... This is what I wanted... To ride that pretty little face just like I know you want me to... Fuck! Just looking at your perfect body tied up like that is enough to make me so fucking wet..."

With one last effort, Sydnee's gloved fingertips rubbed against her throbbing button at a furious pace, before her hand gave way to allow Madison's tongue to return. Sydnee settled into a rhythm of riding back against Madison's tongue with one hand on the back of Madison's head, while the other crawled up her own body to pinch the hard nipple on her right breast.

At one point, Madison tried to pull her head back to call out, but when Sydnee felt the separation, she simply pulled Madison's head back towards her heat until her captive was compelled to resume her act of servitude. When Sydnee's gyrations started to become frenzied, Madison sensed the moment had arrived as her lips surrounded the mysterious witch's resplendently large clit. While still a novice at pleasing another woman, Madison's technique, combined with Sydnee's dominant posture, was more than enough to drag Sydnee to the very brink.

Just as Madison thought about freeing her lips from their position, she allowed herself to draw upon the hard button one last time, which was all Sydnee needed to erupt into her own colossal orgasm. As soon as she did so, her thighs clamped around Madison's head like a vice as Sydnee let out the single loudest roar that Madison had ever been in the presence of. Just as her screeching came to an end, Sydnee found it within herself to scream out. "I've fucking got you, kitten... That hot little body belongs to me now!"

With that, Madison's eyes opened wide in complete shock as Sydnee's body seemed to explode right in front of her.

The sight was so shocking that Madison's entire body froze, with the thin green strips still active on each of her bands. Suddenly, in place of Sydnee's body hovered what appeared to be some kind of dark cloud of gas. There wasn't a single trace of Sydnee's human form to be seen, with the distinct intermittent flickering of a green light at various parts at the centre of the dark cloud.

Madison's jaw hung as wide as it possibly could as she found herself holding her breath, staring at the frightening discovery as it started to float towards her. Its advance didn't cease or relent as it crept closer, quickly surrounding Madison as her naked body remained chained tightly to the pillar.

Then, Madison felt a strange sensation in both of her ears and nostrils as an unexpected warmth started to fill each orifice. Soon, her mouth and eyes were struck by the same feeling as Madison's heart started to thump at a pace that no human body could sustain for too long. In an instant, Madison felt a force that thrust her head back against the pillar as the cloud poured into Madison's body, completely uninvited, as Andy's beautiful girlfriend let out a muffled roar of terror as the cloud used her open mouth to invade her defenceless body.

The scene only lasted for a few seconds, but Madison's roar continued as the terror she experienced in that moment was threatening to stop her heart from beating. With her grey eyes as wide as they could be, Madison's roar completely stopped as the last remnants of the dark cloud disappeared from view.

Immediately, Madison's feet lost the ability to support her weight and she dangled from the pillar, with her wrists and neck still chained tightly in place. The basement room was completely silent as Madison's head was bowed, with her long brown hair flowing down her back. It was in that position that Madison's body hung for a few moments longer before the green lights on each of her bands quickly disappeared.

At that point, the first sound could be heard since the dark cloud disappeared from sight. It was Madison's voice, but with her head still bowed and her petite frame still dangling, the most lurid giggle filled the room. It sounded as if Madison was deeply pleased by the remarkable turn of events as she slowly lifted her head and placed her feet back on the shelves. With her wrists still bound behind her head, Madison husked. "Oh, these chains are so tight... They're so fucking kinky, I really never gave you a fair chance, did I, kitten? You're such a little slut for my whips and chains..."

With no effort, whatsoever, Madison's body simply pulled her arms away and the chains completely crumbled, which were quickly followed by the chain securing her neck. Then, Madison's body floated through the air, just as Sydnee's body had previously demonstrated, with Madison's bare feet approximately four feet off the ground. The way the researcher's body travelled through the air was obvious that whoever was in control was incredibly well-practiced at the manoeuvre.

Casually, Madison's right arm reached up and pulled the band around her neck free before she tossed it onto the floor next to the base of the pillar. A few seconds later, the bands around her wrists were prised free in the same manner, before each of the bands melted down and fused with the base of the pillar itself, seemingly restored to that same contiguous black lump of material that Madison had the misfortune of standing before in her secure room.

Slowly, Madison's body descended until her bare feet rested on the cold floor. With a gentle wave of her right hand, a large full-length mirror appeared directly in front of Madison, who wasted no time in studying her reflection as she performed various poses, twists and turns. Satisfied with her appearance, the figure spoke in Madison's unmistakeable voice. "I meant it when I told you, kitten...this is a body fit for a goddess..."

At that precise moment, deep inside the researcher's head, the real Madison found herself in a room which she didn't recognise. Her naked body was handcuffed securely to a large X-shaped structure, which looked like it was in the middle of a dominatrix's lair. This time, her bare feet rested on the luxurious black carpet below her, but her wrists were pulled out and handcuffed to each of the opposite ends of the structure, with her legs spread and similarly secured. While her body was bound in the shape of the X, she paid no attention to her bondage as it was her vantage point which was troubling her the most.

She could see out of her own eyes, but Madison had no control of any kind over her own body in reality. She could see her own reflection in the mirror as Sydnee's essence controlled her every move. However, Madison also had the ability to see things from her new perspective, chained up inside her own mind as she became a prisoner inside her own body.

In an effort to comprehend what was happening to her, Madison found that she could switch between the two perspectives at will. However, when she tried to move, the only figure that responded was the Madison who was handcuffed within her own mind.

Meanwhile, Sydnee stood in front of the mirror, appreciating her invasion of Madison's body. Slowly, her right hand crept up and ran itself across the fullness of her tits until she groaned in approval. With an evil smirk on her face, Sydnee spoke, but did so with Madison's voice. "A long time ago, this place I brought you to was built by my people... They built it just for me... A prison, designed to trap me here until the end of days... My supposed crimes don't matter now, but I was a goddess amongst my people, in the truest sense of the word. The goddess of sex..."

From her vantage point, handcuffed against the X-shaped structure, Madison heard every word as Sydnee spoke to her in such a way that the researcher knew that she was already familiar with their new dynamic.

As she stood in front of the full-length mirror, Sydnee continued. "This is how you're going to serve me, Madison... This is how you were always going to serve your goddess... By letting me take your flawless body as my own... And now that I've taken it? I'm one huge step closer to finally escaping this prison that they left me to rot in..."

Without warning, Sydnee raised Madison's left hand into the air and gestured with it, which caused Madison's body to alter its appearance. In the blink of an eye, Madison's long hair was tied up into an innocent ponytail as her legs were encased in a stunning pair of black knee-high socks. The material was so thin as they clung to Madison's toned legs, as the rest of her body remained completely exposed in front of the mirror. As Sydnee stared at her reflection in the mirror, she called out. "Oh, fuck me... This body is beyond my wildest dreams... So petite, so fucking sexy... These big tits are so perfect for what I've got planned... A body that can get any dick so hard for me...and have every woman struggling to resist me..."

At that point, Sydnee raised her left hand to grope Madison's heaving breast, before her fingertips pinched and pulled at the hard nipple which caused the vile witch to moan with approval. Meanwhile, her right hand dropped towards her lap as she guided her fingertips towards Madison's throbbing button, before she wickedly dragged them across it then slipped two fingers inside her glistening entrance.

For her part, Madison felt every touch while trapped in her own mind as Sydnee used her own hands to light her body on fire. As Sydnee giggled in front of the mirror, Madison's nipples began to harden as she was handcuffed to the large structure. When Sydnee teased and pulled her nipples, Madison felt it as if she were doing it herself. The same was true when Sydnee slipped her fingers inside Madison's drenched pussy, with Madison experiencing just as much pleasure as if she were masturbating in the privacy of her own bed.

It was then that Madison forced herself to confront the reality of the situation. Not only had she been abducted, dragged into Sydnee's magical prison, but it was now her turn to be left to rot inside the confines of her own mind. Her very own prison, but one where she had full sight of every sordid move that Sydnee would make with her own body. Briefly, she watched the way Sydnee was forcing her body to masturbate in front of the mirror as she watched the vile witch begin to work herself into a frenzy. But every touch was making Madison feel the same level of pleasure as she remained handcuffed to her structure.

In the basement, Sydnee sat down on the floor and spread her legs as she slowed the pace of her thrusting inside Madison's dripping wet pussy. With her hand still cupping her own breast, Sydnee addressed Madison once more. "See? I told you that I was going to show you a world of pleasure that you could never have imagined... The way I'm going to escape this prison is by releasing so much sexual energy that it will no longer be able to contain me... My old body was forbidden from leaving here, but now that I've got yours...all I need is a partner to find their way here and fuck me...day and night...for as long as it takes...until I'm finally free... Just wait until I get my hands on someone worthy enough to be with your goddess, kitten... You'll feel everything as I use your tight little body to please both you and I...whether you like it or not..."

As Madison's eyes closed within her own mind, the sheer lunacy of what Sydnee outlined was impossible to believe. But as she stood there, trapped inside her own mind, the pleasure that Sydnee's touch was granting her was threatening to shatter her psyche. For a moment, Madison pondered what it would resemble if Sydnee managed to get her hands on a sexual partner, one that the researcher would have no role in choosing. She'd be forced to watch as Sydnee embarked upon an endless torrent of the kinkiest sex, using her own body to do it, while she was cursed to receive the same level of pleasure within her own prison.

Madison closed her eyes as the way Sydnee was toying with her pussy was becoming too much to bear in that moment. When she tried to focus on anything else, the only thought that settled in her mind was that this was going to be for eternity. A period without end. Until the end of days.

While she heard the sound of herself giggling like a wanton slut in front of the mirror, Madison tried to clench her thighs, but the cuffs around her ankles kept her in position. All the pretty researcher could do was suck down a deep breath, followed by another, then another, as she tried to brace herself for the prospect of Sydnee's touch producing an orgasm which she couldn't have thought possible. When her lips parted to speak, Madison whispered. "How do you expect me to cope with this? You're going to drive me insane... Please, just let me go..."