All Comments on 'Continued Education, New Positions'

by schuwinggg

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
way hot

this was way hoy, would love to have two well hung men filling my every hole,

bottom9bottom9over 12 years ago
Hot !

next time try it with out lube.

sweetlybuddysweetlybuddyover 12 years ago
hot!!!

my dick went schuwing when I read that. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it,

Also loved it when it happened to me, you describe it so well.

Like you I thought it impossible, and like you I found out it was not, two days later a new partner was telling me how tight I was, I could not tell him.

schuwingggschuwingggover 12 years agoAuthor
thanx !

Well, I had to rest mine several days after they did me, but once the after pain was gone , I was ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bendmeover

shit, that was hot, made me feel like a little slut! keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

very good story i loved it and i love how in depth the sex was the makings of a very good series keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have never been did, but I have had multiple men duck me one after the other. It quickly got to the point where I didnt need any more lube because my ass was filled with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so good...

Every time you make reference to 'being fucked like a girl" or "them making you feel like a girl" it makes my little cock totally drip precum. To me, the greatest feeling in the world is when your man is so strong, masculine and in control that it makes you feel 100% feminine and girly. There are times I really wish I was a girl, then there are other times when I feel so sexy being a feminine boy.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 7 years ago
Lucky bottom

I need a few friends like that, I know what you mean when you say you love cock. I do as well and love getting fucked by two or even several cocks, I love getting tag teamed. Just give me the cock and cum.

MickyFox0MickyFox0almost 7 years ago
Whore

Only joking, boy am I jealous. How did you three meet. Got me horny. I did the same to someone years ago, a dp, but I never saw them again.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
DP

I got bareback gang banged once by three friends who spent the whole night cumming up my ass and in my mouth as often as they could get hard. Sometimes I had the wonderful pleasure of a cock in both ends at the same time. We all took Viagra to make the most of it but, sometimes there was no one that could get hard enough to stick it in me for a while. One of them would slip my butt plug in me to keep as much cum in my ass as possible until one of them was ready to fuck me again.. It was an incredibly horny turn on to know that I had that much cum trapped inside me and from three different guys! The one thing that I didn't do was a DP. I have had a partner slip a finger or a slim jelly dildo up my ass along side of his cock. but I don't think I could take two cocks at the same time. I have often thought how insanely horny it would feel to have two cocks cumming up my ass at the same time; to feel so stuffed full and their cocks sliding together inside me bathed in all their nasty cum!

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous