Continuing with Kacey's Training

Story Info
Kacey learns about nipple clamps, and revisits anal.
4.1k words
4.21
12.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kacey was coming along. We'd had sex a number of times, in a number of places. She even started sneaking outside when it was slow, if I was emptying the trash or picking up around the lot. Once, when I was trimming some of the shrubs on the back side of the building, she snuck up on me and grabbed me around the waist.

"Whoa," I said, "I thought I was getting mugged out here!"

She giggled and said, "You are!" Then, as I spun fully around, she kissed me. She was obviously horny - well, she always was. That was one thing I liked about her. That, and that she would do anything for me. "Anything." She had repeated that any number of times.

I kissed back briefly, our tongues becoming reacquainted immediately. I dropped my hands to the little ass residing in those work slacks and pulled her cheeks up and apart, knowing what lay within, and wondering if her thong would give her an extra thrill as I worked it between those tight little globes. Her moan told me it was.

Unfortunately, we were visible to anyone coming through the drive-thru lane. I pulled her behind the large gray transformer unit that all that shrubbery was supposed to be hiding. It was around 5 feet high; high enough to hide her, but not me. I scrunched down and shuffled her to the corner of the unit, where we couldn't be seen by a car at the order box. I backed her up to it and kissed her again.

"Hey!" she yelped, "that thing's hot!" I put my hand on the surface, and it was warm; very warm. I'd forgotten about that.

At that moment a car drove up to the order box - the one nearest us, of course. I pulled her to the side and waited until I heard Gretchen confirm his order on the speaker, then we ducked back around to the other side as the truck pulled around. If he noticed us, he didn't say anything.

Kacey was unfazed. "I wanna suck your dick," she said, and reached for my zipper. I told her we couldn't.

"Not here. Not now," I said, pushing her grasping hands away. I told her I was going to wreck that mouth later, and then her pussy, and she visibly shuddered.

"That's not for 2 more hours," she moaned. I kissed her again.

"Hour and a half."

"For you! I don't get off 'til noon." She sounded about ready to cry.

She had to wait. I knew she would be wet the rest of the time, anticipating our tryst, and might even get herself off in the restroom. She was that horny these days. Honestly, I thought maybe I'd turned her into too much of a slut!

At 12:03 she was out the door and headed for my car. I was parked across the parking lot, next to a HomeGoods store, wanting to keep our relationship out of the gossip mill at the restaurant. She got into a light jog crossing the lot, her backpack bouncing along on her back. She'd changed, and I knew she wasn't wearing any panties; that was one of my rules for her. The skirt wasn't too short, but it was easily rolled up over her hips when I needed to.

She got in and immediately leaned over the console to kiss me. I thought of my wife momentarily; the way she often did that when I drove her somewhere. But Kacey's lips tore that thought from my head in seconds. Her tongue was deep in my mouth, and we french-kissed until we were both sucking air in through our nostrils, like a pair of racehorses. When we broke our kiss, I lifted her skirt and she scrunched up to allow me to pull it up enough to check that she was naked beneath. She giggled as she looked at me proudly.

"Who's my favorite slut?" I asked.

"I am! Me, me ME!" she laughed. My hand was on her thigh, and she pulled it to her pussy. "Mmmmm," she moaned, and spread her legs as I rubbed the top of her mound a couple of times.

"What should I do with you?" I teased.

Leaving her wanting for the moment, I started the car. She asked me where we were going and I grinned at her. "Just to a friend's," I told her. When I glanced at her, she had a quizzical look on her face. She never knew what to expect from me anymore.

"It's okay," I said. "He may not even be there." In reality, I knew he wouldn't. He had asked me to look after his house when he and his wife took a quick trip to St. Petersburg to see her parents. I had the use of the house while they were gone, but I don't think either of them had any idea I planned to use it for my own purposes. But who could resist? I had a sexy 18 year old, a head full of ideas on how to turn her into my dream slut, and a kinky side from watching porn.

When we got there, I played it up. "Hey, Eddie," I yelled. "Man, you in there?" I pounded on the door, sending his dog into a barking frenzy. Kacey took my arm; she seemed afraid. I put my hand over hers and told her, "well, I guess he's not here. I know where the key is, though." I made a show of looking under the rug, while she protested.

"Hey, we shouldn't go in if he's not here," she said, pulling on my arm.

"No, no. It's okay," I told her. "He trusts me, and the dog doesn't bite." I held up the key, then unlocked the door. I wanted her to be on edge, like at any time he could come home and find us in his house. The fear, I hoped, might amp up her arousal. I was plenty aroused on my own, knowing that we would have an uninterrupted 3 or 4 hours.

When I pulled the door, Eddie's dog leaped out at us.

"Hey, Rusty," I said, ruffling the fur on his neck as he wagged his tail maniacally and kept leaping up to lick my face. I'm sure he was hungry, as Eddie and Joan had left early in the morning. Kacey was 3 steps behind me, hanging back. I got Rusty headed in and motioned her to follow, and she did.

After locating the kibbles and filling the bowl for Rusty, I pulled Kacey to me. Rusty gave up eating long enough to sniff her, then went back to noisily slurping his bowl full of food. I kissed Kacey for a few minutes, running my hands up under her skirt and onto her ass. She initially resisted, still nervous about getting caught, but within a minute or so she was pulling me by my hips, rolling her belly against my groin. I was hard and she could feel it.

"Let's go in the bedroom. I want to fuck this sweet little pussy," I said. She was breathing hard, wanting it, but she couldn't wrap her head around having sex in someone else's bed. "It'll be okay," I whispered. "We'll clean it up before we leave."

"But, Brian. What if they come home?"

"Then we'll invite them, too," I said. I took her hand and led her to their marital bed, then turned to Kacey and started making out with her again. In no time we were tearing at each other's clothing. She pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor, then unzipped my jeans and yanked my cock out.

"Ooh, fuck! This is crazy!" she breathed, even as she was stepping out of her panties. I swiveled her around and pushed her onto the bed on her hands and knees, and she turned to look back at me as I was loomed over her. She looked so sexy!

Suddenly Rusty was in the room, eager to play with his new friends. He stuck his nose straight into Kacey's wet pussy and licked it once, causing her to scream.

"Rusty! Down, boy!" I yelled, and he turned to me. I took his collar in hand and led him to the door, then shooed him out. I shut the door and turned back to Kacey, who was visibly shuddering, leaning on one hip on the bed with her eyes wide.

"Sorry, baby," I said, and moved to her. I still had my jeans on, but my dick was hanging out.

"I'm not sure about this," she moaned. Not deterred, I pulled her by her hips back up and got her on her knees again. "What if..." she began.

"Shhhhh, shhhhh," I soothed. My cock was flagging with all the commotion, but it only took a couple of strokes with my fist to bring it back to full hardness. I was staring at the cute little folds of her pussy nestled between those trembling thighs, remembering how tight and warm she felt. I slapped her ass cheek once and she yelped. "Who's my little slut?" I whispered, and when she took more than a second to answer, I spanked the other cheek.

"I am," she moaned, "I'm your slut."

"Damn right you are."

I lined my ram-rod straight dick up with the sweetest spot I could imagine and leaned forward. I watched the head slip between her labia and I held it there for a moment, hands on my hips. She whined like a puppy. With one hand, I slid the head of my cock up between those velvety lips and tapped it over her butthole. "What do you want?" I teased, and she exhaled loudly.

"I want your dick," she said in a hoarse, lust-filled voice. "Please."

I continued to run it up and down between her sweet little folds, watching the wetness accumulate on my mushroom head. "Maybe..." I said, "...I'll get Rusty back in here to teach you how to do it REAL doggy-style!" I was teasing her, but she wasn't sure if I was or not.

"No, please, Brian," she begged, "I want your dick!"

I slid it upwards, over her puckered back door, enjoying the way her legs were shaking in need. "Hmmm," I mused. "Which hole do I want?"

I had already gotten her indoctrinated into anal. She was a willing butt-slut, and I loved watching her tightest hole swallow my cock, but I really couldn't take the time to lube her up and let her get acclimated to the feel of me splitting her cheeks, so I could then fuck her slowly, letting her get used to being sodomized again. I wanted to be balls deep in her teen pussy, right now. Later, I could take the time to core her asshole.

She was literally quivering, looking back over her shoulder at me; begging me to use her any way I wanted. I loved her like this - needy, horny, and willing to do whatever it took to please me. I dropped the head of my dick again, and moved into her about an inch. She sighed loudly as she felt me part her cunt.

"Ohhh, yes! Fuck me, PLEEEEASE!"

I plunged into her until my hips slapped into her from beneath, and she howled her pleasure. "Gahhhhh, yes! Do me like that!" she screamed. She dropped her head to rest her forehead on the sheets.

I began to move, slapping her ass over and over with both hands as I plugged her pussy with my rock-hard rod. I watched her inner folds suck at me as I pulled back, almost out of her, then collapse inward as I drove into her like I was angry with her. I reinforced it with my voice.

"Yeah! Take it like that, slut!" I screamed, punctuating each word with another redness-inducing slap to those hard little cheeks. She was beginning to redden up nicely, and the sight was fueling my twisted desire to own her. I grabbed onto her with fingers like claws, pressing them into the meat of her hips as I used her cunt brutally, faster and faster. She was wailing, now; not forming any words; just emitting a keening scream of pure lust. I felt her cunt clench around me and knew she was climaxing.

"Ohhh, fuck! Oh god, oh god, ohhhhh GAWDDDDD!"

Her legs seemed to turn into rubber, swaying under her until she collapsed onto the sheets as her orgasm barreled through her like a runaway freighter. I pulled my stiff cock from her as she fell, and watched her roll and flex her hips against the mattress, seeking ever more sensations. She didn't seem at all worried about mussing up someone else's sheets at that point!

I stood, slowly jacking my cock as she ground to a shuddering end, and she groaned loudly, breathing through her mouth. "Fuckkkkkkkk," she breathed. I told her to stay right there, and opened the door.

Rusty was there, drawn to her wails and the heady scent of her arousal, but I grabbed him and pulled him out with me, then shut the door behind me. I stuffed my dick back into my jeans and walked quickly out the front door, to my car. I grabbed the velvet bag I'd forgotten to bring in with me when we got there. Slipping back into the bedroom, I saw that Kacey had half-turned, waiting for me to come back to her. Her hair was across her face, stuck by her sweat to her forehead. She looked well-fucked already, and I hadn't even cum yet.

"Sit up," I said. "I've got something for you." She obeyed, watching me as I put my hand in the bag and withdrew a pair of silver nipple clamps with little black rubber ends on them. I looked into her eyes and only detected curiosity.

"Know what these are?" A shake of her head, then sudden realization. She flinched as I reached out to her. "Hey, it's okay," I told her. "I want you to learn to tolerate these for me. It'll make your tits so sensitive, you'll love it."

She let me take one tit in my hand. I slid my fingertips outward until I was holding just her nipple. It was erect, but still not very prominent. I closed my finger and thumb around it and pulled, and she gasped a little. She was as jumpy as a newborn colt, breathing hard as I slid the ends of the clamp over her rapidly hardening nipple, then pushed the little bar that closed them over the sensitive skin.

"Fuck!" she gasped. She shivered once, then started huffing air in and out like she was giving birth, trying to get past the sudden bolt of pain. I put my hand on the side of her face and told her she was doing well. I applied the other, using the same technique, and she began to shake, with her eyes closed, trying not to cry. Just for effect, I softly slapped one breast with my open hand. Her breast was small enough that it didn't jiggle, but I could see the effect the clamp had on her face. She didn't cry, but she came close. I kissed her, running my tongue over her lips until she calmed down and began to breathe normally.

This was her first time tolerating nipple clamps. She was doing well, but she would come to grit her teeth through the pain again in another half hour or so, as I released them and she discovered a whole new world of pleasure/pain. I ordered her to use them on herself each night before she went to bed, when she was wearing her nightshirt.

"A half hour," I said. "No more, no less."

"I...i'll try," she said unsteadily.

"No," I told her, "you'll do it. Otherwise it'll hurt even worse when I put them on you next time. They are adjustable, you know."

She looked up at me through misty eyes, clearly feeling every throb of her heart through her tits. "Okay," she whispered.

"Bring them with you to work each day," I instructed. "Now, while you're getting used to them, there's the matter of you making me cum."

My dick was soft after the long delay. I pushed it towards her mouth, and she opened wide, using her tongue to draw the head into her lovely maw. As she closed her lips around me, I reveled in the warmth and the sight of her painfully bound nipples beneath. I began to grow as her tongue swiped around the head of my dick.

"Thata' girl," I muttered, "make me nice and hard, so I can tap that ass." She looked up at me, then suddenly pulled away from my semi-hard cock.

"Did you bring it? The lube?" she asked, and I nodded. I leaned over and retrieved the bag as she took me into her mouth again, then pulled the bottle of Astroglide out. She was watching me, but not neglecting her duties on my cock.

By now I was turning stone-like inside her mouth. I began to roll my hips forward, pushing myself into her throat, making her gag. I put one hand on top of her head.

"Who's going to get it in the pooper?" I teased. Her eyes stayed on mine. "Who's my little ass slut?" She blinked slowly; her way of assuring me it was her. "Do you want it in your ass first, or should I fuck your pussy again to warm it up?"

She didn't quit sucking; she just looked into my eyes.

"Lay down. Pull your legs up."

She obeyed instantly, leaning back and hooking her hands under the back of each knee, raising them up until I was staring at her puffy little pussy and that winking brown hole beneath. Such a delectable choice! I popped the top on the bottle of lube and squirted some on the first two fingers of my left hand. She watched me intently. Her eyes showed her need and her willingness to obey. I was proud of her. As I probed her butthole, she closed them, breathing deeply.

Once she was prepared, I dribbled a line of lube along the top of my cock, then tossed the bottle aside and worked it around the surface, stroking myself deliberately. I was throbbing with the need to cum in her ass. Still...

I sank over her, my shoulders against the backs of her thighs as I guided my boner to her pussy and pressed into that familiar warmth. She sighed, gripping me as I fed her my hard 6 inches. In and out, in and out, each stroke controlled; just enjoying the visual as I sawed back and forth inside her. She was moaning now, beginning to whisper, "yes...yes...yes"

I wished I could have done that all day, but I didn't have that much self-control. Knowing what the clamps were doing to her nipples as she pressed her knees against them and hearing her little whimpers of lust, I needed release. I pulled from her cunt and unsnapped my jeans, pushing them down my legs until they were pooled around my shoes. It was time to tap that ass.

"Relax for me," I instructed as I pressed the big bell head of my cock against her anus. She knew what to do, but I always reinforced her training when we did it. I had to take time, too, letting her adjust to my cock; not that it's that big, but it probably feels like a log to her! I told her to push out slightly, then relax, and it was like she drew me inside her. She groaned, trying to hide her discomfort, and I told her again to relax.

It took a few minutes, but that was good for me, as I had been on the verge of cumming since we got there. I began to move, telling her, "good girl, be my good slut, Kacey." She moaned and groaned, still feeling stuffed I'm sure, but not resisting at all. She even smiled up at me. In no time I had hold of her ankles, rutting into her like the dog I was. "Ungh! Fuck, that's a tight little ass," I told her, and leaned way over to kiss her as I worked my hips into her. I could feel myself getting close, and held our kiss as my balls spasmed and prepared to release my seed.

She felt my cock swell inside her, and knew I was going to cum. She grunted into my lips, ready to take it, and I thrust once more and stayed deep in her bowels. I felt my cock spasm. Her sphincter tightened around the invading presence, milking that first blast from me as I roared my relief. It felt like my body was exploding through my cock, everything centered around that tiny little hole, from which my ropy cum shot deep in her bowels. She screamed and let go of her knees, leaving it to me to hold her by her ankles. I thrust again, and then again, groaning out my release each time, until I could cum no more.

She climaxed when she felt me cum, and was still riding that high as I finished thrusting, whimpering and crying out softly. I let her find herself, then lowered her feet to the floor next to mine. I leaned over again and wrapped her in my arms, and she hung on for dear life as I raised her to a standing position. My cock was up against her tummy, and it was warm; almost as warm as her pussy. The clamps, which I had almost forgotten about, rubbed my lower chest.

"Mmmm, that was nice," I groaned, and I could feel her nodding my head against my shoulder. I told her, "thank you" and kissed her again. Then it was time to pull the clamps from her poor tits. I held her at arm's length and looked into her eyes.

"You want these off, pet?"

She nodded, looking up at me with her hands loosely around my neck, eager to have them off.

"Be careful what you ask for," I said, as I hit the little release on the first clamp.

She took in a huge breath as the pain hit, and began to pant again as it spread across her chest. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed, "oh my fuckin' god!" I held her by her waist as she tried to pull away. There was nowhere to go to escape the pain. I looked down at her nipple, and it was a bright rosy red, swollen with an indentation where the clamp had bitten her. She looked into my eyes, stricken.

12