Continuing with Kacey's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, sweetie," I told her, "it starts to get better as soon as the other one comes off." Did I believe that? Hah! I had no way of knowing; I only hoped it did, for her sake. As I popped the other one off she stood tensely, her hands over my shoulders as if she'd been frozen in that position, and I saw her eyes widen again.

"There!"

She didn't make a sound that time, but her feet were moving, dancing in place as she dealt with the pain. I heard a long hiss, as if a tire running out of air. Then she blew out her breath and seemed to relax a little.

"How does that feel?" I asked as I ran my fingers up and over one nipple. She surprised me by swatting it away, but not before I felt the heat coming off that little bud. She seemed embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," she said, dropping her gaze.

I picked up her top and handed it to her. "Can you wear this?" I asked, and she nodded gravely. She didn't put her bra back on, though, and as she pulled the shirt over her breasts I saw her wince. I smoothed the sheets on Eddie and Joan's bed, and hoped they didn't come back before that big wet spot dried up. Kacey put her stuff in her backpack, including the dreaded clamps, and took it out to my car as I let Rusty out to pee and get a little exercise.

Before I started the car I turned to her. "You did good today, Kacey," I said. "One day you're going to look back at this and smile, I hope. Are you okay?"

She smiled and said yes, she was fine. Then a frown crossed her face. "Every day?" she asked me. I knew she was referring to the clamps.

"Maybe not every day," I capitulated. "And loosen them up a tiny bit. I think they might be a little snug."

She told me the next time I saw her at work that she hadn't loosened the clamps. "Not one bit. I want you to be proud of me," she grinned.

And I was.

12