Contract Negotiation Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily tries to put her past mistakes behind her.
3.6k words
4.23
16.1k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she waited to meet with Elliot, her company's VP of sales, Emily reflected upon the personal progress that she had made during the previous months. Multiple sessions with her therapist had helped her understand some of the reasons why she had broken her marital vows three times, so she now felt ready to start a new chapter in her life and put all her mistakes behind her. But first, there was one important issue she had to take care of. The renewal date for the contract with her largest client was coming up, and she had to find a way to avoid meeting with Michael, the CEO. She rehearsed in her mind the reasons why it would be better for Elliot to be the point person in the renewal negotiations, and when he finally called her into his office she felt confident that she would be able to convince him.

The meeting with Elliot had not gone the way she had expected at all. He had listened to her but had completely dismissed her arguments by revealing that Michael had personally demanded that she met with his team. She quickly realized that arguing with Elliot would be a waste of time, so she promised him that she would get the contract renewed and left his office. She was not looking forward to meeting Michael at all, but reasoned that she was now much better prepared to rebuff any advances he might attempt.

The long day of contract renewal negotiations was almost over and Emily was elated that Michael had not been present. All the details had been ironed out and all that was missing was Michael's signature. His team expected him to stop by the conference room before leaving for the day, so Emily was surprised when the head of purchasing handed her his phone and told her that Michael wanted to speak with her. She walked to an adjoining empty room to have some privacy and asked Michael if he was on his way down to sign the contract. Michael apologized for his absence and explained that the signing would have to wait until later in the evening. He told her that she would have to bring the contract to a party he was attending in the private residence of one of his friends, which set off alarms in Emily's head. She asked why they could not just wait until the next day, to which Michael replied that he was leaving on a business trip first thing in the morning so the only time he could meet her was at the party. Besides, he added, the heads of several large medical practices were going to be in attendance so it would be a great opportunity for Emily to network with prospective clients.

Realizing that she had no choice but to attend the party, Emily asked about the dress code. Michael told her not to worry. He had already taken care of everything. The clothes he wanted her to wear were waiting for her at the concierge desk of her hotel, so all she had to do is pick them up and wait for the limo he was sending to pick her up at 9 pm sharp. Emily was still processing what Michael had just told her when he ended the call. Confused, she walked back to the conference room, picked up the final version of the contract and returned to her hotel.

It was almost 9 pm and Emily contemplated her reflection in her hotel room's full length mirror. She felt exposed in the expensive dress she had found waiting for her. The silky fabric accentuated the shape of her sculptural body, leaving very little to the imagination. Deep cleavage in front revealed the sides of her perky breasts, and did not allow her to wear a bra. Her nipples were clearly noticeable through the thin material, and she had to move carefully to avoid exposing them. The dress was very short and had a deep slit on one side. Emily turned sideways and moved one leg forward to make sure that the gap did not expose the tiny thong that had come with the dress. The ensemble was completed by ankle-strap high heel sandals, which accentuated her toned calves and pushed her perfect posterior out.

The loud ringing of the room phone interrupted her contemplation. She answered it and told the concierge that she was on her way down to meet the limo Michael had sent for her. She took a deep breath before leaving her room, telling herself that she would be back within a couple of hours with signed contract on hand. As she walked through the hotel lobby, she noticed the leering gaze of every male she passed. Thankfully, the limo driver was waiting right outside so she hurried out and entered the safe confines of the vehicle.

The limo ride had taken more than an hour. She had not paid much attention to the road, but when the limo driver stopped and opened the door for her to step out she could not help but be impressed by her surroundings. The limo had parked in the circular driveway of a large mansion. A large water fountain gurgled in the middle, and lights illuminated carefully tended gardens. A huge crystal chandelier was visible through the massive front door, which was presently held open for her by a distinguished-looking older man which Emily assumed was the doorman.

She walked inside, followed by other guests who had just arrived, and she started scanning the interior looking for Michael. She wanted him to sign the contract so she could walk right back out and return to the safety of her hotel room, but he could not spot his tall figure in the large crowd. As she looked for Michael, she could not help but notice that most of the guests were much older than her. They were a mixture of couples who were probably in their sixties and seventies, men in their fifties with wives who were clearly surgically enhanced, and a few slightly younger couples who looked to be in their forties.

As Emily made her way toward the back of the mansion, she was once again acutely aware that most male eyes followed her movement, some more discretely than others. She also realized that her attire was much more revealing than what the other women were wearing, which explained the hostile looks she was getting from some of them. Luckily, she finally spotted Michael ahead of her, talking in a small circle of elegantly dressed men. He glanced in her direction and motioned her to come close, making space in the circle for her. Before she could pull him away to get him to sign the contract she was carrying in a folder, he started introducing her to the other men.

Emily was soon engaged in an animated conversation with Michael and his friends. All three of them were owners or managing partners of some of the largest medical practices in the state, and thus were ideal client prospects for Emily. Tom, the oldest of the group, was close to retirement but seemed to have the energy of a much younger man. He had a full head of gray hair and was taller than Michael. Keith, who seemed to be in his late fifties, was not as tall as Michael, but had the large frame of a former football player. Richard, who Emily guessed was the youngest of the group, looked like a runner, which he confirmed at some point when he mentioned that he had just returned from running the Boston marathon.

As the evening progressed, Emily used her natural charm and sharply honed sales skills to secure meetings with each of the three men. Satisfied with the result of her efforts, Emily was finally able to pull Michael away from the group and remind him that he had a contract to sign. Michael grabbed the folder and asked her and the rest of the group to follow him into the mansion's cigar room. Once inside, he sat in one of the leather sofas and motioned Emily to sit next to him. He started reviewing the pages of the contract and after reaching the last page he took the pen Emily had clipped to the folder and put down his signature.

Emily was relieved that her night had gone mostly according to plan. She thanked Michael and rose from then sofa. As she gathered the contract pages in her folder, Michael leaned closer to her and told her that she should check out the performance that the hosts of the party had arranged for the evening. Emily dismissed his suggestion in her head, since she was eager to return to her hotel, so she left the cigar room and walked in the direction of the foyer. She noticed that the previously crowded rooms were now mostly empty, with only a few guests standing around in small groups. She decided that it would be a good idea to make a stop at the ladies room before embarking on the hour long ride to her downtown hotel, so she asked one of the waiters for directions. As she left the ladies room, Emily noticed to her right a group of guests hurriedly walking toward a staircase she guessed went to the basement of the mansion. They must be going to watch the performance Michael mentioned, she thought. She figured she could spare a few minutes to check out what the vaunted performance was all about, so she followed the small group down the stairs.

The stairs took her to a large, mostly empty room decorated with large oil paintings. The group she was following had crossed the room and had walked into a dark corridor that led into another area. As she entered the dark room, the first thought that came into her head was that it was much larger than any of the rooms in the top level. The next thing she noticed was the large group of guests sitting in a combination of couches and chairs arranged in front of a stage at the opposite side of the room. There were some people partially blocking her view, apparently looking for empty seats. It was only when a gap opened in the crowd that she finally noticed the shocking spectacle taking place on the raised stage.

Illuminated by spotlights, she could see the back of a naked female whose body undulated as she slowly rose up and down while straddling the muscular legs of a male. The male was sitting on a chair facing the audience, but Emily could not see his face. The woman was moaning, undoubtedly due to the very visible, erect cock that she was riding up and down. Her pale skin was covered in perspiration. Her blonde hair was held up in a messy bun, partially covering a delicate neck. She had a tiny waist, which the man held from time to time as he forced her down until the full length of his cock disappeared inside her and her perfectly formed ass rested on his thighs.

Emily had been holding her breath involuntarily since she had noticed the couple performing on the stage. She finally exhaled and forced herself to breathe normally as she nervously looked around hoping that no one had noticed her presence. The audience was completely focused on the sexual act, however, so Emily turned her attention once again toward the mesmerizing performance.

The woman was now whimpering and moaning louder. Her mate was now holding her tightly by the waist and pumping his hips rapidly as he fucked her from underneath. It was clear that she was approaching her orgasm, perhaps before the man reached his. While the couple continued copulating, Emily was trying to decide what to do. The rational part of her brain told her that she should turn around and ran back up the stairs to the waiting limo, which would take her back to the normal world. At the moment, however, the less logical, more impulsive part of her was winning and kept telling her to stay for one more minute.

As the performance approached its climax in its most literal sense possible, Emily was startled by the sudden appearance of Michael, who was now standing close behind her and holding her softly by the waist. He whispered in her ear that he was glad she had stayed for the performance, and shocked her further by asking her if she was aroused by what was transpiring in front of them.

His words triggered the realization that her nipples were almost painfully hard, and that her barely covered pussy was dripping wet. The soft touch of his hands on her waist, which were separated from her bare skin by a thin layer of fabric, raised the heat between her legs. Emily almost admitted that she was indeed excited by the lewd performance, but she bit her tongue and instead expressed her puzzlement at what was happening in the basement of the mansion. Keeping a low voice, Michael explained that everyone who was at the party was a member of an exclusive group which organized sex parties on a regular basis. Most members held prominent roles in business and politics, and were carefully selected by the founders of the group, Michael being one of them. As she could tell from the audience, Michael explained, membership was open to both men and women.

Michael's explanation was interrupted by the grunts of the male performer, which announced an impending orgasm. His more forceful movements and deeper penetration seemed to be triggering his partner's release. Her body was tensing up and her cries of pleasure were getting louder. The audience seemed to be holding their collective breath, waiting for the culmination of the sensual performance. Finally, the male performer exhaled loudly and his body released all the pent-up tension in his muscles. His large balls were visibly moving inside his stretched out scrotum, pumping sperm deep inside the pussy of his partner. As his cock pulsed, the female's body also convulsed in pleasure. She cried out and shook for several seconds, mashing her breasts against the hidden face of the male. As they both came down from their explosive orgasms, their bodies twitched at irregular intervals, his trying to empty what remained of his sperm inside her pussy, hers trying to extract it.

When it seemed the act was finally over, the audience erupted in applause. The female stood up in shaky legs, giving one last thrill to the spectators by letting the still partially erect cock of her partner slowly slide out of her pussy. She did not turn around to acknowledge the applause, instead she walked off the stage and left the large room through a side door.

Emily did not join in the loud clapping. Her arousal had reached fever pitch and she was having difficulty thinking clearly. A master of ceremonies was now on the stage, asking if the audience wanted more. As the audience answered with a collective yes, Michael whispered in Emily's ear that it was her turn. Her rational mind did not fully comprehend what he meant, but the sudden tightening she felt in her pussy meant that her body was making the decision for her as a long suppressed desire from deep in her subconscious took over.

He held her hand and guided her to the stage. As she walked toward the spotlight, Emily could feel the loud thumping of her heart in her temples and in her chest. Her field of view narrowed until it seemed she was walking down a dark tunnel. She almost stumbled up the steps, but Michael stabilized her and guided her until she was at the center of it, facing the audience. The bright lights blinded her, so it almost seemed like she was facing a dark, empty room. She heard shuffling noises behind her followed by the deep voice of the master of ceremonies, telling her it was time for her to begin. He gently spun her around until her back was to the crowd and asked her to remove her clothes.

In that instant Emily felt as if she were completely alone in the universe. The only sound she was aware of was that of her own breathing and the rapid beating of her heart. She had never felt such intense arousal in her life. Emily knew at an instinctual level that getting undressed would get her closer to satisfying the suppressed desire that completely clouded her judgment, so she moved the straps of her dress away from her shoulders and let it fall down at her feet. She stepped out of it, hooked her thumbs on the thin sides of her minuscule thong, and slowly rolled it down her legs. She decided against removing her shoes. She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and control the slight shaking of her hands, and it was only then that she allowed herself to look at her partner.

Somehow she was not that surprised that the man sitting on the chair in front of her was Richard, the marathon runner. She was also not shocked at the fact that he was completely naked, and was slowly rubbing his erect cock with one hand. As if in a trance, she stepped forward and straddled his wiry frame, replaced his hand on his cock with her own, and slowly squatted down until she felt the mushroom head of his very hard cock touch the entrance of her dripping wet pussy. She placed her hands on his shoulders, and pushed down until the swollen member split apart her labia and penetrated her. Her natural lubrication coated the rigid cock as she took more of it. Her tight pussy stretched itself around Richard's hardness, causing her to moan in pleasure. She paused when half of the erect shaft was still outside her tight channel, and then let herself sink down until her ass was resting on Richard's thighs.

It only took until the eight repetition of her slow up and down motion for Emily to feel the beginnings of an orgasm. Her flawless body glistening with a thin sheen of sweat, she increased the tempo, stimulating her clitoris against Richard's body on the upstroke. She used the full length of his cock to increase her pleasure, letting the mushroom head almost escape her pussy before sinking down again and again.

When he grabbed her tight around her waist and suddenly forced her down at the same time he pumped his hips upward, she finally exploded in an intense orgasm that seemed to touch every muscle of her body. She lost control of her movements and let Richard fuck her from underneath while she leaned her head against his right shoulder. He was not far behind her. Emily was still coming down from her orgasm when he roared loudly and started filling her pussy with his thick cum.

The master of ceremonies helped her stand up as her legs seemed to be made of rubber. Richard exited the stage and a staff member removed the chair he had been sitting on. In a low voice, he asked her if she was ready for more. Feeling as if she were in someone else's dream, Emily nodded yes in an almost imperceptible manner. The master of ceremonies made her turn toward the audience and communicated her answer. Another chair was brought to the stage and when Emily turned around she found the large frame of Keith waiting for her. His cock seemed to be the same length as Richard's, but was noticeably thicker. He was not circumcised, so there was a tight ring of skin right below the mushroom-shaped head of his cock. She noticed that he was leaking pre-cum, already aroused from watching her perform with Richard she assumed. She straddled him and guided her second cock of the night, and sixth cock of her life, into her pussy.

Keith seemed to be completely out of breath after fucking her to a screaming orgasm and depositing a large load of cum in her pussy. Emily was now dripping sweat and felt as if she were about to pass out, but when the master of ceremonies asked her once again if she was ready for more, her rational side lost another battle as she nodded yes to him. She knew even before looking that her third partner of the night was going to be Tom. He was sitting very straight on the chair, looking at her with undisguised lust. His surprisingly still muscular chest was covered with gray hair, as were his legs. She noted with slightly detached amusement that his cock was the largest of the three, and she briefly wondered if it was just a coincidence. She did not dwell in the thought though, since she felt an urgent need to impale herself on the rigid cock awaiting her.

Emily stepped carefully into the limo. She had lost the tiny thong that Michael had bought for her so she had to be careful not to give the driver a show as she sat down in the spacious vehicle. She had taken a quick shower after having sex with Tom, but she worried that her pussy could still leak cum after receiving three large loads in one night. As the limo slowly pulled away from the mansion, she noticed the blonde figure of the woman who had preceded her on the stage exiting the mansion and entering another limo. The woman's wedding rings sparkled for an instant as she accepted the helping hand of her limo driver. That she was also a married woman did not totally surprise her, but her brain could not quite grasp the significance of the fact that the beautiful blonde was wearing the exact same dress as Emily.

12