Contract or Vows

Story Info
Seven Year Itch Gangbang?
752 words
3.26
8.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

I, Joe Johnson, and my wife Susie had been married for seven years when she asked the question.

"Do we have a wedding contract or vows?"

"I believe that we have both. What is the difference?"

"A contract can be renegotiated, vows can be broken or kept. Can we negotiate?"

"Are we talking seven year itch?"

"No, yes, I am not sure. I don't want a lover. You are the only one I want a relationship with. I do want a one time experience."

"What kind of experience?"

"The short answer is gangbang. I want continuous sex for hours, or as long as I can stand it. I know that would take more than one guy. Thus renegotiation. I definitely don't want to lose our marriage, so no means no. Is there anyway you would consider it?"

"I am not agreeing to anything, but I am willing to explore how it might work. Also I know what you hope to get; I will have to get something in exchange."

"What do you want?"

"Let's look at the mechanics and once we know how it works, I will have a better idea of what is fair. You'll be spread eagled on a bed. One man after another will take you continuously. If after two minutes, they can not get a hard cock into you, it will end. Let us start with how many guys. We want to make it interesting to see if you or they will wear out first. If we get 100, I am sure you will wear out first."

"I am sure I can outlast two guys. So it's between 2 and 100. I doubt that I can outlast 10 guys, between 2 and 9."

"Let's say you had three guys. That seems personal to me. I would call it cheating. We need enough so the individual man doesn't matter, just the fucking experience. That also goes well with enough guys so that who quits first is interesting. We will be the new Masters and Johnson."

"Nine guys will outlast me. Four is good."

"Four is still too individual. Six"

"Five."

"Okay. Again to avoid the personal, you will be blindfolded. This is an advantage for you. I once read in a dentist's office that eyesight takes up seventy five percent of your brain. So if you keep your eyes open when the dentist is working, you will feel less pain. Conversely, if you want to feel, close your eyes. I don't want any of the guys thinking that they can come back for seconds. We certainly can't use our house. I have heard of a no tell hotel that has suites about an hour and a half away. I will find guys on the internet for you. I can do it so that they will not know who we are. Don't worry I will choose guys who are sufficiently endowed. No porn star types, however. You are getting the gangbang experience not the big cock one."

"That is all I want."

"We need to keep you lubricated. You can not quit just because you dry out. I just bought a quart of 3n1 oil, that should be enough."

"You are not putting that stuff in me."

"WD 40?"

"KY or forget it."

"Let's summarize, I will find five anonymous sufficiently endowed guys who can show they are free of STD's. We will get a suite in a hotel a distance from here. You will be tied nude spread eagle to a bed. The five will come in and take you in the missionary position consecutively as long as they can. There will be no double penetration, no other positions. You will be allowed a five minute food, drink and bathroom break each hour. When none of them can get an erection, or you can take no more, it will end. You will never have seen any of them. We will never see any of them again, nor will they see us again. I guess we'll need to also get evidence that we are free of disease, just to be fair. Agreed?"

"I agree that it satisfies my need. However you want an exchange. If your exchange is acceptable, I will agree to the whole deal."

"You can not be the only one who has extracurricular sex. You will essentially do the same thing for me. I will only ask you to find three women however."

"You can't handle three women. One."

"There might be a compromise here."

"Okay, two."

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers