Contract With a Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled a little more warmly. "And even aside from the magic, you get me. I may be obligated to serve you, but I also care for you, Andrew. Your grandfather made plans to leave me to you, so I've been keeping an eye on you for a few years now. You seem like a really nice person, and I'm all yours. If you want to spend the rest of your life with me as your partner, you can. Or if you meet someone else and you decide to keep our lives separate, you can choose to do that, too. I will be as big of a presence in your life as you want me to be, no more and no less."

Wow. Just as I started to get over the shock that demons were real, she hits me with one almost as big. I can have anything. Anything. I can have Azalea make all of my dreams come true. Everything I've ever wanted, and all I have to do is ask for it. Money, mansions, fast cars, I can have it all.

But then I calmed down a bit. The truth is, I like my life. I don't care about fancy cars, all I need is to get from one place to another. I don't need a house the size of a castle, all I want is a place to eat and sleep, and if there's enough room for my friends to come over and play board games, then that's an added bonus. And now I don't really need money, since my grandpa paid off this house and I already have a pretty good job. Money, cars, power, fame, fortune, none of the things she mentioned held any allure to me.

Well, except the last one.

After thinking it over for a moment, I said, "I appreciate that you'll do whatever I say, but I don't want to keep you from living your life. You say that you have friends, and I know I'd hate it if someone told me I couldn't spend time with my friends anymore. So I don't want to get in the way of that." I felt my face get warm as I prepared to ask my next question. "And if you're seeing anybody else, I don't want to get in the way of that, either." I stared at the counter, my eyes briefly flicking up to hers as my face got even hotter. "Are you? Are you seeing anyone, I mean?"

I looked back to Azalea to see that she was smiling at me, an open, honest smile. "Thank you, Andrew. Not all people give me so much freedom. Your grandfather did, but not all men are like you and him." Then her smile turned a little more . . . I don't know, suggestive? "And to answer your question, Casanova, it happens that I'm not seeing anyone at the moment. Why do you ask?" She looked back at me curiously, the very picture of innocence.

My mind went blank. My hands started sweating. Between seeing a demon transform right in front of me and asking one out, it was way more scary to ask her for a date. I didn't even know the right words to use. I took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and said, "Azalea, would you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh, Andrew," she beamed, "of course I will!" She got up and walked around the counter, throwing her arms around me. Once again, this was completely uncharted territory for me. For about a second I just stood there like an idiot, unable to comprehend what was happening, until my brain jump started itself and I hugged her back.

It was better than I could have dreamed! She was soft and warm and beautiful. Since she was a bit shorter than me, Azalea rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her breath on my neck, her chest pressing into mine when she inhaled. She had her arms wrapped around me, and I could feel where she had her hands clasped together behind me. I could feel her . . . her breasts pressed into me, softer than I could imagine.

I never thought a hug would feel like that. A guy like me hears about the feeling of intimacy between two people, but I didn't truly know how amazing it was until that moment. I tried to pour all of my gratitude into that hug, to let her know without words that she made me the happiest guy in the world.

After what felt like just the right amount of time, she pulled away from the hug, saying, "Now that we'll be living here for a while, how about I give you that tour?" I nodded, not trusting myself to speak, and she took me by the hand to show me around.

There wasn't a lot to show, really. I'd already been here plenty of times before, and Grandpa James used the house as a short-term rental, so there weren't any family pictures up on the walls or anything. The place wasn't barren by any stretch, though. The living room had a pair of couches and a coffee table around a TV; the kitchen and dining area were stocked with plates and cups and silverware and all manner of implements and appliances for cooking and eating; the bathrooms each had a bathtub and a pretty large shower, tastefully lined with marbled beige stone; and the bedrooms were identical, both had a full bed, a simple wood dresser, and a spacious walk-in closet.

I already knew all of that, though. I walked around the house just before I opened the envelope with Azalea's contract, but I wasn't really paying attention to the house. Listening to her voice, holding her hand, even just standing near her, it all felt so . . . right, so good, so necessary, like sunlight shining all over me.

The sun was just getting ready to set as the tour concluded in the master bedroom. Azalea sat down on the bed, smiling up at me. "And that's about all there is to show! It's not much, but it's home."

"I think it's perfect!" I sat down on the foot of the bed, slightly apart from Azalea, still not used to this whole thing. "And besides, I took the week off so I could get moved in. Once we're all settled, it'll feel just like home."

"The whole week, huh? So you don't have any plans for tomorrow?"

"No, just driving back and forth to move my stuff out of my old place."

"Ah, that's good. And what about tonight?"

"Nope. Just to take a look around, and that's already taken care of thanks to you."

"Glad I could help, Andrew," she said. "You know, since you don't have to be anywhere for a while, I can think of a few things we can do together."

"I'd love to! What do you have in mind?"

"Well," she said coyly, scooching closer to me, "there's a few things that a boyfriend and a girlfriend can do together. In the privacy of their own home. Just the two of us, all alone." Azalea was so close now that I could feel her breath as she whispered into my ear.

"Uhhhhh . . ." Her words sent me back into brain lock. *Oh my god*, my brain yelled at me, *she's asking for sex! Say yes! Please, for all that's good, say yes! Just flap your lips and say yes!*

"What, like, right now?" I could hear my brain facepalm as clearly as I heard my voice waver. I was no connoisseur of sexy talk, but even a noob like me knew that this was certainly the wrong direction.

A sound escaped from Azalea that could have been something between a laugh and a snort, but she did her best to stifle it. "If you don't want to, Andrew, you could always say no," she said, pulling away ever so slightly.

"No, I do want to!" I blurted out.

I wanted to die. How much easier could she make this for me? She teed up the ball, and I just threw the bat like a frisbee. It simultaneously felt like I couldn't think at all but also like my mind was whirling so quickly that I couldn't keep up.

Sensing the tension in the room that was so thick she would have needed a machete to cut it, she pulled back to a respectful distance and said, "Andrew, I'm sorry, I forgot how sudden this must be for you. Just this morning, you were trying to settle into your new home, and now a few hours later a succubus is making a pass at you. How about this, I'm going to go freshen up in the bathroom, and we can talk more about this when I get out. Sound good?"

"Y-yeah, okay," I said. She gave me a reassuring kind of look before getting up and walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

It took a few seconds before I could collect my thoughts. It was just a lot to deal with all at once. My day had gone from zero to a hundred real fast, and it didn't seem to be slowing down any time soon. I had to calm down.

I just looked down and concentrated on the bed sheets, doing anything I could to focus my thoughts. Once my mind wasn't racing quite so fast, I took a deep breath in. Slowly, deliberately. When my lungs were full, I held it in and counted to ten, blocking off all of my warring thoughts. On ten, I let the breath go, even slower, even more deliberate. When I'd finished, I was a lot more calm. Not relaxed, but more able to process, more able to think.

So I took the time to think. Azalea had just offered to have sex. Obviously my answer was yes, but I didn't know how to express that in any kind of romantic way. I wracked my brain, trying to think of a smooth line or something clever to say, but I kept coming up empty. No matter what I thought of, everything just seemed wrong.

Then the answer hit me. It was exactly what I should have done in the first place, exactly how I knew it should always work, but I was panicking too hard to do it earlier. Just say yes.

Azalea said before that she'd been keeping an eye on me for a while. She must have known how little experience I had with ladies. I had to imagine that she saw it coming that I would be the least-smooth guy of all time. But she still offered. Of course I was going to be awkward, I'd never been in this situation before. I wasn't going to be good at this interaction on my first try. Everyone had to start somewhere, and I had the easiest starting place in history. I just had to take it easy, stay calm, and let things happen. If I started to get nervous again, I just had to remember that any honest answer couldn't be a wrong answer.

Soon after I reached that conclusion, Azalea came back into the bedroom and sat down next to me. "Feeling better?" she asked.

"A lot better, thanks. Sorry about what just happened, I was just . . . embarrassed, but I think I have it under control now. I'm ready to -- to go on, if you are. But this will be my first time, so you'll have to . . . show me what to do."

"Really?" she asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. "Your first time?"

"Yeah, so just . . . just show me what you like and I'll do my best." I could feel my face flushing, but I didn't let it stop me. Everyone had to start somewhere, right?

"Oh no, Andrew," she said, getting closer again. "Tonight isn't about what I want. There'll be plenty of time for that later," she added mischievously. "This is your first time. We need to make it special. Before we get started, though, it would be a good idea to let me know if you're into anything . . . kinky. Remember, I can facilitate anything you can come up with. Toys, costumes, ropes, all you have to do is say the word."

"Well, there is one thing," I said, my face getting even hotter. "Uh, you know how you, like, changed before? In the kitchen? Like, into a demon? Can you turn into something different?"

"I can look like anyone you can imagine, Andrew. Just describe it to me."

"Can you change just some things? I've always had a thing for . . . size."

"Andrew, I can make you bigger than this house if you want."

"No, that's not what I mean. I was talking about . . . breast size."

Now don't get me wrong, Azalea was already one of the most attractive women I've ever seen, but as long as something like this was on the table, I may as well ask. Also, I figured I'd have to start getting comfortable talking about things like this with her eventually. The beginning seemed like a good place to start.

"So you're a boob man?"

"Yeah, definitely."

"Then how do you like this?"

Her entire form shimmered like it did before, and when she resolved, she was certainly bigger. Her breasts weren't small before, but they were just one part of her gorgeous body. Now they were big enough to be prominent. "Better?" she asked.

"Azalea, they look fantastic, and you're the hottest person I've ever had a conversation with, but I've always had a thing for really, really big boobs."

"How big do you want them?"

"Like, unrealistically big."

"How's this?" She changed again, and this time she didn't hold back. Her breasts had grown larger than her head. Despite their titanic size, they didn't show a hint of droop or sag at all. They'd gotten so large that her top, once ending just below her waist, had ridden up to expose her midriff. At the other end, the once-modest neckline had bulged outward, revealing a long, soft chasm between her breasts. It boggled my mind, and I could feel my face burning. They were wider than her shoulders. They were so big and round that she was slightly pushed away from me, and I could feel a wall of boobs press into me.

"Perfect," I breathed, my eyes struggling to take in the magnificent sight before me. I stared at the point where her chest was flattened against mine. Since I had to look down, it gave me a direct view into the vast amount of her cleavage on display. "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Wanna do more than just look?" I tore my eyes away from her boobs and looked back up. She wore an expression that even an idiot like me recognized as bedroom eyes. "How about we give these a little room to breathe?"

I nodded, at a loss for words. She smiled a little bit wider as she stood up from the bed, sashaying a few steps away before turning back to face me.

What happened next was the greatest strip tease ever performed. Azalea started to rock gently from left to right, shifting her weight as she toyed with her top. She inched it slowly up her tummy, exposing inch after tantalizing inch of midriff. Once it rested just under her now-giant breasts, she caught my eye for a split second before looking away, smiling mischievously and changing tact. She abandoned her top and instead mover her hands to tease and play with her boobs. She lightly brushed her hands over them, outlining her bust for my eyes. She wrapped both arms under them, hefting them slightly before dropping them, making the globes bounce a little. She mashed her breasts together, stretching her neckline even further and creating an even longer line of cleavage. She bent at the waist and leaned forward to blow me a kiss, giving me a direct view down her shirt and into the vast, flawless expanse within.

Just when I thought I'd cream my pants before her shirt was even off, Azalea gave me a wink and resumed the daunting job of working her top over the mountainous orbs on her chest. It would have been a slow process even if she wasn't playing it up for my benefit. It felt like a long time before she had uncovered even a fraction of her bra-clad underboob. Every time she shimmied her top up, it sent ripples across her breasts, still practically spilling out at its neck. Once, she gave a small heave, trying to speed up the process, but all she managed to do was pull at the bottom of her bra, revealing the first glimpse of the underside of her massive boobs. She looked at me with feigned shock, but I was so intent on the display before me that I barely noticed. Azalea got back to it, using a different approach. Now one hand was stretching the hem as wide as it would go, while the other hand tried to flatten her breasts to coax them through the opening. With one arm pressing into the front of her breasts, they wrapped around it gently, bulging out from every other side. With one last strain of her top, Azalea brought the garment up and over her head, freeing her chest.

Even covered by her huge bra, Azalea's boobs looked better than I could imagine, but the striptease wasn't over quite yet. She slowly reached back to undo her bra, gently arching her back as she did so. She fiddled back there for maybe a little longer than she needed to, a look of exaggerated concentration on her face as her chest was still thrust out in front of her. Finally the straps fell to her sides, but she pressed the cups to herself before the bra could fall away. "Are you ready, Andrew?" she asked, jiggling her breasts enticingly.

It took me a few seconds to respond. "Please, yes!" I heard my voice shake and I swallowed hard. "Azalea," I said more steadily, "you did such an amazing job. I need to see your boobs." I would have flushed more, but all the blood in my body felt like it was already split between my face and my crotch.

She smiled, somehow a mix between sweet and devious. Slowly, so slowly, she lowered the bra. As it steadily went lower and lower, her breasts seemed to remain in place, so round that gravity barely seemed to affect them. Seconds dragged by and her areola crept into view, peeking over the edge of each cup as more and more was revealed. The bra caught on something as it continued its descent, and with a small jolt, her nipples finally popped free of their confines. The two nubs stood like gumdrops on her round, smooth breasts.

Once Azalea's nipples were revealed, she gently tossed her bra away, letting me take in the sight of her naked from the waist up. Not to repeat myself too often, but it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Her beautiful face was currently looking off to the side at the floor, apparently shy despite the impossibly-sexy display she just gave. From the base of her neck to just above her cute, ever-so-slightly toned abs, all of the space in between was taken up by her balloon-like boobs. They sat high and proud, swaying in time with her breathing. As I watched, Azalea grinned at me and shook her shoulders, sending her breasts into a hypnotizing dance, bouncing this way and that before settling. It was almost enough to distract me from how sexy her skirt-clad hips and legs were, striking a perfect pose between shy and confident.

After she let me take a very good, very long look, she said, "Now you've seen mine. I think it's time to show me yours." She sat down criss-cross-applesauce and looked up at me innocently, unashamed of how her massive boobs shook wildly from the action.

"Okay, but it won't be as uh . . . impressive as yours."

"I'm flattered," Azalea said, touching a hand to her upper chest like a southern belle. I couldn't help but notice that she gently grazed the top of one giant breast as she did so. "Since you liked mine so much, how about I do yours, too? Tonight is all about you, after all."

"Yeah, sure. Okay," I said, leaning back on my elbows. I was glad she offered, because I had no idea how to even try to follow up her performance. I'd never thought about removing my pants "sexy" before, so it was good that Azalea offered to take the lead.

She began by crawling towards me, swaying her hips seductively, boobs brushing along the floor as she moved closer. When she reached the bed, she sat up between my legs, looking deep into my eyes as she rubbed my inner thigh. She broke off eye contact to focus her attention on my fly. Licking her lips, she popped open the clasp and slowly pulled the zipper down. I had to shift a little on the bed as she tugged my pants off. They pooled at my feet, but Azalea's attention was already turned to my underwear-bound crotch. The outline of my bulge was plainly visible, straining at its cloth covering. She gently caressed it. I knew I was nothing special in the dick department, but the way Azalea lightly stroked it through my underwear, you'd think it was the greatest thing she'd ever seen. Or almost seen, I guess.

She soon moved on from gentle handling. She grabbed my waistband and I shifted again, letting her know that I was ready to take them off. She pulled down slowly, the fabric of my underwear teasing the head of my penis as it dragged lower. When the root was revealed, Azalea let in a quick breath. I looked away, embarrassed. She was probably just playing it up for my sake. Regardless, she continued the slow, relentless pulling of my underwear.

Sooner than I'd have liked, my dick sprang free, bobbing slightly just inches away from Azalea's gorgeous face. Again, as penises go, mine was nothing special. I could comfortably grip it with one hand. I've never felt inadequate about it or anything, but . . .