Contract With a Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Azalea?"

"Yes?" she said dreamily. It took her a second to tear her eyes away from my penis, looking at me with a small amount of guilt.

"Do you think you can make me . . . bigger?" I mumbled.

"Andrew," she said, warm but stern, "you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. What you have is lovely, and it's more than enough for any woman."

"I know, but . . ." It took me a few seconds to put my thoughts into words. "You know how I told you that I have a thing for really big boobs? Well, I also want my penis to be really, really big. I know I don't need it to make you happy, but I really want it to make me happy." I'd never told anyone about this kink before, and doing it even now, after a day of witnessing one sexy act after another, made me look away in embarrassment again.

I felt Azalea's hand on my shoulder, and I slowly looked back into her eyes. I saw sympathy there. At that moment, it was impossible for me to believe that she was anything other than a person. There was no judgment, no mocking, no disgust. The look she gave me said better than any words that she was willing to make me happy. We stayed that way for a comfortable moment, just two people enjoying each other's company.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Azalea said. "I just don't want you to feel like you're not good enough for me." Her sweet smile grew mischievous. "But if it's what you want, who am I to say no?"

I tried my best to reflect back her confidence. "Azalea, I want you to make my dick huge."

It sounded weak to my ears, but Azalea didn't seem to have any problem with it. Her mischievous smile turned into a grin as she waved a gesture in my direction. I felt suddenly dizzy, like when you stand up too fast and get all wobbly, but it only lasted for less than a second. I closed my eyes and shook my head a few times to clear it. Being affected by succubus magic could take some getting used to.

When I opened my eyes, I let out a gasp. I saw what Azalea did to my penis, and it was incredible! Normally I was nothing to look twice at, probably a little smaller than most guys if I'm being honest, but with Azalea's magic, I became so, so much bigger. My penis used to be about as long as the width of my hand. Now, reaching to grab hold of it, I found that I couldn't even encircle its girth with one hand! There was a gap between my fingers and thumb as the shaft extended far, far upwards. The plum-sized head rested about at my eye level in my reclined position. Every heartbeat sent a throb through my towering erection. It was the big, long, thick, hard penis that I've always wanted!

Not for the first time, and certainly not for the last time, I stared at Azalea in open-mouthed amazement, stunned into silence. She looked back at me, sweet but concerned. "Is this what you wanted?" she asked, gesturing toward my now-enormous dick. "I didn't want to make it too small after how big you wanted these." She wrapped her arms underneath her gargantuan boobs to make her point.

"It's perfect. Just what I wanted," I said.

A look of relief spread across her face. "I'm glad you like it," she said. Then her mischievous smile returned. "But I think I like it even more."

At those words, she brushed my hand away from the base of my penis and replaced it with one of hers. It was the first time someone else had touched me down there, and it was amazing! I gave a little gasp as Azalea began to move her hand up, slowly making the long trip to the head. She caressed it gently, then she descended all the way back down. With one round trip complete, she dropped her hand down to play with my balls.

I was so distracted with my shaft before that I didn't realize how huge my balls had gotten! My once grape-sized gonads now looked like a pair of grapefruits in a rough sack. From the way Azalea toyed with them, I could tell that they were just as heavy as they looked. I could only imagine that my release would now be proportionally large.

It seemed that Azalea was eager to find that out too, because she resumed the gentle stroking of my first ever handjob. Feeling her hand glide up and down my shaft made my head roll back as I moaned, unable to stop myself under her expert handling of my cock. She had perfect control over every part of the handjob. It started at a leisurely pace, but she gradually sped up over the course of several minutes until her hand was racing up and down the vast distance between my groin and the head of my penis. She knew exactly how hard to grip the shaft, never so tight that it became painful and never so loose that it reduced the sensation.

I was leaking precum before too long, great big dollops of it that streamed down onto my shaft where her hand whisked it away, lubing me up and making each stroke feel even better. She added her other hand soon after, and I could feel my climax getting closer. Sometimes she used both hands together to enclose the entire girth of my cock, making long strokes from top to bottom. Sometimes she kept her hands apart and let each one glide up and down half of my length. Sometimes both hands seemed to act of their own accord and moved in wild, chaotic ways that I couldn't even pretend to understand. Whatever she was doing as those long minutes passed, it was driving me crazy with pleasure.

After a while, though, I felt Azalea's hands grow still on my penis. It took me a few seconds to come to my senses after the phenomenal handjob, but I focused on her beautiful face before too long.

"Did that feel good, Andrew?" she asked.

It must have been rhetorical. I don't know how she could have possibly imagined that it felt like anything less than my wildest fantasy. Still, I said, "Azalea, th-that was amazing!" I wanted to say more, but I was still whirling from the sensory overload brought on by her skilled hands.

Luckily for me, she seemed to know exactly what to say. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I think it's time to move onto something else. . . ."

Her hands were still on my cock, and she used them to pull it down toward her face. I was so long, though, that by the time my dick was straight out, the head and a few inches of shaft stuck out past her shoulder. Azalea had to scoot back a few inches from her kneeling position just to keep all of my penis in front of her. Her face was now so far away that I couldn't have reached her with just an outstretched arm.

Once she was in position, she puckered her lips and pressed them against the head of my penis. I never expected that the first kiss I received would be on my dick, but I certainly wasn't about to complain. Her lips felt so good that a shudder went through my entire body. They were plump and soft, but solid enough that I could feel every subtle shift as she worked them over my crown.

After a moment of letting me get used to the sensation of this huge-titted beauty making out with my cock, Azalea started to push forward. It was slow at first, maybe because I was so thick that even someone with her skill and experience needed to warm up, but my dick gradually disappeared into her mouth. She managed to get the flared head all the way past her lips with a small jolt. To say that it felt incredible was an understatement. While her lips were still working on my shaft, she ran her tongue over every part of me that was in her mouth. She exercised as much control over her oral ministrations as she had over her handjob. Her tongue would flick around the tip of my cock one moment, then run circles around the head the next, then rub against the underside, then I became so overwhelmed with pleasure that I couldn't keep up any longer.

My head had rolled back, but when I looked back at Azalea, I almost lost myself in what I saw. The look on her face was amazing. She couldn't exactly smile with her lips stretched out so much around my girth, but she wore an expression of such joy that it took my breath away. She said that tonight was about what I wanted, but looking at her, I could tell that she was getting her fair share of pleasure out of this as well. Granted, living off sexual energy or whatever probably had something to do with it, but I chose to believe that it could also be that she really liked to suck dick.

As if to give credence to that second theory, she began to take more of me into her mouth. It wasn't long before I felt myself hit the back of her throat. We both let out moans at the same time. Hers was airy and satisfied, like when you sink into a warm bath after a long day, though it was muffled by the girthy dick stretching her lips. Mine was more wild and unrestrained, like when a succubus quintuples the size of your dick and deepthroats your now-enormous cock. Without so much as a sputter, she opened her throat and allowed inch after inch to slowly slide in.

All the while, she still worked over every part of my cock that her tongue and lips could reach. As Azalea swallowed more of my penis, it gave her new areas to work her oral talents on. Her pillowy lips created a blissful seal around my shaft as she accepted each passing inch, which were in turn given thorough attention by her experienced tongue. A few minutes in, she started sucking, and my ecstasy reached even greater heights. Everything clamped down harder on my dick, and the ripples that ran throughout her mouth caressed and massaged me in ways I never imagined. It felt like she was trying to suck the cum straight out of my now-incredible balls, and I could tell that she didn't have to wait long to make that a reality.

She eventually hit some kind of limit with maybe half of my cock crammed past her lips, her head coming to a stop between my knees. With nowhere left to go forward, she mover her head back, slowly disgorging all of my cock that had recently been in her mouth. As it left her, she gave it the same suction and tongue bath she had on the way in, and every inch that passed her lips gleamed with a wet sheen. She finished her long retreat with just the tip still in her mouth, blissfully sucking on my hot crown. Looking at her lust-filled face so far away, with so much of my massive cock filling the space between us . . . well, maybe it's weird to get sentimental over someone with their mouth over your genitals, but that's the best way to describe how I felt.

She spent some time working on just my head, but soon Azalea took more of my dick into her mouth. She set the pace a little quicker than before. This wasn't a trip to see how much she could fit, it was the first tentative strokes of my first face-fuck! When she had plunged herself as far down my cock as she could go, she reversed again, running her lips and tongue over every bit of shaft she had just swallowed. When she had only the head left in, she dove toward my groin to take in more. Over and over, faster and faster, gradually taking slightly more with every few bobs of her head.

I couldn't take it anymore. Up to this point, I'd sat on the bed, letting her do all the work, too stunned to take a more active part in Azalea's ministrations. Guided by instinct, I rose off the bed, throwing off her rhythm with the motion of my dick. She looked up at me, seeming to wake up from a small reverie as the object of her devotion moved in ways she hadn't predicted. I saw what might have been pride in her eyes as I started to play my own part in this performance, then I saw it turn into surprise as I gently pushed my hips out towards her.

For the first few thrusts, I was absolutely terrified. At the start of the day, I'd never had any sexual encounters of any kind. Now here I was, with my magically-enhanced beyond-busty succubus girlfriend bobbing on my now-gigantic cock, and I was driving into her just for my own pleasure. I know she said this first time was all about me, but it felt wrong to use her so selfishly. I couldn't square with the fact that she would be giving and giving while I was only getting. It made me feel kind of gross. After all, I still had values. I'd never think about doing anything to somebody who wouldn't or couldn't give consent, and Azalea was basically unable to not give consent to anything I may want to do with her. It felt like I was taking advantage of her.

But Azalea didn't act like I was taking advantage of her. If anything, she was even more into this that I was. I've heard about people who have bad experiences in the bedroom, about how they just lay there until the other person gets what they want. That couldn't have been further from what Azalea was doing. Her mouth was still working overtime on every part of my dick that it could reach. What still remained outside her lips was being jerked off with both hands, smearing around all of the fluids that splashed off of the parts of me that she could tend to orally. Small moans periodically escaped from her cock-blocked throat, and their vibrations added to the pleasure of her awesome blowjob. And all the while, her beautiful face wore an expression of unbridled lust. Satisfied that we were both enthusiastic participants, I continued thrusting away into her, my head rolled back in pleasure.

Feeling myself approach the point of no return, I unsheathed my cock from Azalea's throat.

It would have been a sexy move if I had done it intentionally, but the unexpected result was still really, really hot. Azalea hadn't shown the least sign of gagging during the entire blowjob. Whether that was a product of magic or just eons of experience, I don't know. But when I removed my cock from her throat, ripping it out as she was at her furthest point down my shaft, it caused just the slightest choking gag to escape her. It was almost hidden by the long, messy sound of so much dick emerging from her wet mouth as the vast length SCHLLLLLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRPED free. As the head past her lips, a wave of saliva and pre-cum burst from Azalea, splashing my dick and drenching her enormous, firm globes.

When I was entirely out of her, she gave a look of concern and reached out to stroke my cock. "What's wrong, Andrew?" she asked.

"I'm getting close," I said, "and I didn't want to cum in your mouth without warning you."

She looked up at me sweetly. "Don't worry about that, Andrew. This is all about you tonight, remember? If you want to shoot your load down my throat, I won't stop you." As if to make a point, her hands worked faster on my cock.

"Yeah, but, I don't even know how much . . . how much I make."

"Let's find out then, shall we?"

With that, she increased the pace of her handjob once again. Moaning, I joined her hands with mine, all four gliding up and down the unreal length of cock. I could feel every hearty throb as it reacted to the incredible feeling of both me and Azalea trying desperately to get me off. It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm brewing, building to what was sure to be an enormous release.

And then I started to cum. I looked down and saw my balls as they lurched upward, the giant fruits clenching to my shaft as they expelled their potent contents. Even in the grip of orgasm, it amazed me how long it took the fluid to reach my tip. I could feel the bulge made in my cumtube as all the jizz tried to jettison out. My ankle-thick shaft grew just a little bit thicker and a little bit harder to prepare for what was about to come. My cumslit opened up to about the size of a penny to accommodate all of my impending load. After a few heartbeats, the first shot erupted out of my cock.

It was amazing! The first shot splashed all over Azalea's cleavage, just inches away from my tip. It seemed to almost take her by surprise, and we both stared as I continued to hose down the tops of her glorious tits. For what seemed like an eternity, her massive mammaries were connected to my erupting schlong by a finger-thick spray of cum. It continued for so long that I wondered if this one, multi-second shot would be my entire load.

It wasn't. Just as the first enormous blast ended, my balls descended and clenched up again as a second, equally voluminous shot began the long journey from sack to succubus. Our four still-jerking hands aimed this one slightly higher, and the stream burst over Azalea's throat, splashing down to join the cum that had already been deposited onto and into her cavernous cleavage.

In the brief gap between shots two and three, I managed to groan, "Where?"

She appeared to get the message, because she positioned her face directly in front of my monumental member. I saw her smile up at me before my third deluge of cum washed over her. All four of our hands were still jacking me off even as Azalea's lovely features were simply covered in my jizz. Just one of my cumshots was enough to coat her face entirely, and shot number four laid so much cum on her that she was unrecognizable. The thick white mask of jizz was so complete that I was glad she didn't need to breathe.

Suddenly, in the short pause between shots four and five, a void appeared in the smooth expanse of cum over Azalea's mouth as it gaped open. She used her still-stroking hands to align my cock with her mouth and sank back down on it. She couldn't even see with all of my spunk on her face, and still she wanted to suck me off!

I wasn't about to refuse her. As soon as her lips closed around my shaft, shot number five fired into her eager mouth. Just the tip was in at this point, so the load that raced out filled her mouth completely, and I could feel her swallowing rapidly to clear room for more. She released one hand from my disgorging cock to wipe the cum away from her eyes, and the look she gave me made my dick throb violently as the shot tapered off. It was a look of lust and affection, of amazement and determination, and it told me that she would love nothing more than to drain my balls of all their precious seed.

Maybe it was polite, then, when the next shot blasted into her mouth, forcing all of the unswallowed spunk down her throat as more came in to replace it. Our hands continued to coax more and more out as she desperately swallowed again and again, trying to outpace the incredible amount of cum bursting from my cock.

She seemed to have an idea between shots six and seven. In one swift motion, she speared herself on as much cock as she could take, her nose just a handbreadth away from my groin, her breasts pressing against my legs. The added sensation drew a moan from me as the next shot erupted directly into her throat, bypassing her need to swallow. Since we couldn't fit all of our hands on the parts of my dick that weren't trapped in her mouth, she worked her lips and tongue around everything they could reach instead while she sucked around it. The feeling of getting a deepthroat blowjob while still firing off inhuman levels of spunk into such a beautiful woman only added to the intensity of my orgasm.

As I released another shot directly down Azalea's throat, I took the time to inspect my cum. Before, it was sort of watery and runny, like milk. But now, all of the cum that still coated my girlfriend's face was so white and thick that it barely dripped off. I scooped some off of Azalea's cheek and found that it was like fresh glue. It was so thick that some still clung to my hand when I tried to shake it away.

My experimentation was cut short when Azalea made to orally dismount my cock. She waited until blast number nine went off, and she used the added pressure from the incredibly long, forceful deluge to retreat from my erupting monster. I helped her out, shoving my hips back to drag out my dick even faster. Once it was all free, she let out a huge gasp even as I guided myself to keep firing at her. My shots lasted so long, the same one that started in her throat continued to blast away at her face, splattering off from the incredible force.

"I can feel it slowing down," I gasped as the last of that shot came out. There wasn't as much pressure in my balls as before, and shot number ten looked a little bit narrower and lasted a little bit shorter than the ones before. Granted, it still was many, many times more than an entire orgasm that I could produce before, but I could tell that the end was near.