Contrary To Your Morals

Story Info
An erotic libertine romp.
3.6k words
3.8
15.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam Contrary felt she had not been able to sow her wild oats in quite awhile. The winds had not blown for some time and the rain did not fall. Without a shower the flowers failed to bloom and the clover lost its charm. Nothing lives without nature's lifeblood that is the same from the most delicate orchid to the most robust and stalwart man. Contrary had the former wilting in her raven hair, and the later consuming the better part of her fertile mind. "I am ashamed to say it, but I need a man more then my flower needs the nourishing rain. I crave a shower of jubilant corporeal ecstasy; an idle wild curse has fallen over my body, and I am a formerly fragrant garden turned to desert in the absence of the sustenance only heaven and divine forms can provide."

The street and the alley beneath her window was a bustling veins pulsing a bloody tide of beating hearts to and fro between one destination and another. Every woman a potential rival to affections that she craved. Every man a temptation luring Contrary out of her unintended temperance. "I lost myself in a my thoughts for far to long. There is a time for thinking and there is a time for action. I fear that I must shelve my contemplations for now and seek out more ephemeral joys."

So she gathered up her belongings, a hat, black gloves, and a black lace parasol. She left her room for the bustling crowd below. She was a seductive inkblot on a blank sheet of urban paper. Every man who deep down doubted his stolid superiority looked and beheld a woman contrary to his conscious standards of taste and female desirability. Contrary would never waste a smile on a man who did not in some way desire her bodily. Charm was a effort best made on behalf of one who would reciprocate with caresses and passionate declarations of longing. Madam Contrary stood out in a crowd. She was crow in the midst of doves; a darkling essence teasing at the very boundary line of stolid civilization and venereal anarchy. Possession is quite bit more then one tenths of the law of desire. Without holding the flesh of the coquette in your hand, without feeling the beat of her heart while caressing her thigh, how can a man truly say he has had a woman, let alone has known one?

Very few men had ever known Contrary. She would have it no other way. Her heart would not beat for a man unaccustomed to the true and deep villainy of pleasure; for with every spasm of delight there simply must be an equal amount of agony. Contrary knew the secrets of anguish in body and sensation. But do you oh innocent reader? Would you know how to appreciate the sordid pleasure of a passionate bite when it is hidden deftly between lifeless kisses and cold caresses? Cast your naïve eyes upon Contrary for a spell and I swear to you that you will never again live to love without suffering!

She walked for awhile, twirling her parasol in pulling her shoulders underneath to avoid the rain that was not falling from the sky. How delightful! Such fancy. Not a drop will soil her dress, not one puddle will deign to soak her shoes. Yet she will not place her parasol blithely onto her shoulder, she will not denude her head to the greedy sun. She shows deference to the rain that will not fall, to the deluge that has not flushed away the sinless. With no thought to the bewildered gazes cast upon her Madam Contrary declared in a sing-song cadence, "The rains will come sooner or later. They will come if we ignore the temptation of warmth in the air the dry breath of summer on our necks. The hair on my neck is stiff and rigid like the saw grass on the edge of the city leading out to the fields where I lost so much more then my virginity and where thee and thou lost yours and theirs. Have patience. It will rain before long."

The streets gave way to roads, and the roads to mere paths between one dairy farm and the next. She breathed the air that was filled with the aromas of the barnyard and the stable. It was a sweet decrepitude and kind to her melancholic and rude senses. The cows chewed their cud with a kind of dumb resolve that was charming in its simplicity. Contrary attempted to mimic their mouth movements. She loved the way the seemed to move their mouths in circle, grinding and turning the grass that was the focus of their lives. Such singular obsession was familiar to her, and she longed to express it in ways not considered by sedate mob as orthodox. "You chew your cud and I will chew mine cow! I shall find a man worth consuming, and savoring. Like the green grass you crave, men grow in verdant clumps, and those with the seed to match their color are worth the effort put into finding them. But I am a lost Caesonia! I am the prize of a hidden Gaius. I will not rest until I chew the cud that is the fulsome corporeal attention he would pay to me."

Who would deny such a woman her requirements? What wretch would decry her as a whore of the highest order? A whore who in her honesty is perverting the true meaning of a woman: to decay in the hands of a man, her better, to decay and crumble back into the clay from which she was forged. Oh it is as a rib that the woman is most her most base and foul; at the side of man who would bear her not as an equal but as a rigid appendage to be forgotten when occasion calls for it. She is no whore of course, but a Sybil of feminine perversity. Active, deliberate perversion is not known, positivism in the context of the profane is considered impossible. Perverts are so in spite of their humanity and not as a consequence of it... But the truth is pure and light as the morning sun and it will out, one way or another, and like the sun it will shine upon a more honest humanity.

The meadow frowned at her as the road curved to the left. The flowers themselves seemed to be begging the sky for sustenance. Madam Contrary twirled her parasol and ignored the desperation of the flora. Her mind had already run ahead of her out to the more parsimonious roots of the forest, wherein the water was not so sorely missed. Soon her body caught up with her thoughts and both paused for a moment at the boundary between the civilized fields and the more wild trees of the dark wood. She hesitated but one moment while she pulled on her gloves, and then she stepped into the darkling realm. Somewhere in the tangle of oaks, elms and their accompanying moss there was a dull echo bouncing about. THUT-thut, THUT-thut, THUT-thut... the blunt exclamation of something driven full bore into something that refused to give way. Knowing that where unnatural noise occurred man was sure to be not to far behind, Contrary walked towards the genesis of the thuds. "The man that causes the forest to reverberate with such power much possess the physical charms that I crave."

It took an hour or more of wandering and quite a few minutes of finding herself desperately lost, before our heroine arrived at a logging camp deep in the very womb of the forest. A row of brown canvas tents were anchored into the earth not 5 meters from where she emerged from the tree line. They were obviously empty but, not one who liked giving up the element of surprise, she tip toed over to the nearest tent making sure to keep her breathing low and slow. The tent was of an inferior grade, and was patched in quite a few places. Strewn around the campsite where sundry cans, bottles, and filthy items of clothing flung pell-mell into the low branches of the trees. The whole camp had a feeling of being well lived in. This camp had been here for quite awhile; its inhabitants seemingly saw no need to find any hint of civilization.

A flash of color stood out against the drab green and brown of the forest. She searched for the source of the color and her eyes suddenly fell upon the form of a man, dressed in a dull brown coat but adorned with a bright, almost ruby red woolen hat. He was short in stature from what she could see, and rather muscular. He had the thick, strong arms that come with a life of intense physical activity, and a neck that seemed to be as thick around as one of the small tree trunks that lay prone all around the edges of the camp. She wondered if that same thickness was a general rule in regards to other more enjoyable areas of his physique. She walked over to this prone figure with a spring in her step and a bit of anticipation in her eyes. She had not come all this way to be disappointed. She would have her fun, whether this man was able to remember the occasion afterwords or not.

She reached the man and found him to have a particularly unpleasant aroma. Something like bad whiskey and old eggs. This captured her fancy, and she felt her nether regions get wet, and stood still for a moment to enjoy the liquid trickling down her thigh. She forced a snarl onto her smiling face, and she kicked the soused lumberjack in the groin, hard. "Get up you wet little git. I think you've had enough of that sauce. Get your head up and take a look at what you've been missing."

The man groaned. He rolled up into a little ball and a bit of blood trickled out of a nose laced with burst capillaries. "What t' hell? What t' bloody hell? Must be more drunk then I though'. Could' swore up an' down that I heard a woman screeching in my poor ol' throbbing ear. Musta been a nigh'mare."

He sat on his well formed bottom and rubbed his eyes. He had not yet noticed Madam Contrary standing like a angry thunder cloud promising to dump rain over his throbbing head. She lifted her finely sculpted leg and placed her dainty pointed shoe heel onto the nape of his sweat, clammy skinned neck. Since he was still rather drunk and sitting in an awkward fashion it took nothing more then a small shove to tip him over like an over watered flower pot. "You may have dreamed up a certain type of woman, but I am worse then any one of your most vile nightmares. That being said I am also more luscious, virile, and ductile then any of your most fevered fantasies. Wake up unto me lumberjack."

The man scrambled to his knees and turned to face Madam. He was immediately struck by her almost unfathomable beauty. But there was something dark about her. She seemed to cast shadow upon shadow, and the birds grew quite quiet in the boughs above her well coiffed raven hair. She did indeed seem to be a creature spawned from a cold and lonely nights dream. He thought of Charlotte for a moment... a woman who was cut of a more homespun cloth. Here he was longing, his eyes languishing in the folds of a vision bedecked in the most seductive fleshly satin. His heart was stilled as though by the hand of Thanatos, wrestling the pulsation from the warm hollow of his chest. Her eyes where a element that he would come to curse, an emotion caged in an orb of green and white. Words of praise and supplication slipped from his lips far before his better judgment could catch a hold of them. "Oh bles' me for I must indeed be in the presence o' a dark angel. What strange brew was I truly drinking that I would dream alive a bein' such as ye? What are you doin' in this shabby section o' the country wood?"

Contrary laughed that laugh that sent such terrible shivers up weak mens spines. It was credit to the drunken man that he did not feel that haunting quiver. "I am no angel woodsman. I am a woman seeking pleasure in the mortal realm. I grew bored with my temporary celibacy (a vow I take every now and then in order to preserve the exhilaration of the act of copulation) and this morning I headed out to seek someone with whom to share my passions. I saw your camp and I felt a certain wickedness inherent to this clearing. To find you prone confirmed my feeling and my perhaps my desires. You certainly must know how to have a good time."

The man ran a dirty hand through his hair, greasy and strewn with dead grass and crispy leafs. "I do well 'nough for a man of such little means as I. This 'ere camp is all the home, tavern, and church I ever need. I can drink m'self silly and apologize for my sins the next day with out getting off my 'ung over arse. Freddy and I will just go cra- wait there now. Where is Freddy? He 'as sittin' right here las' I knew. You happen to see any sign of his stupi' old head?"

As if on cue, and before Contrary could respond, a man stumbled out of the woods wearing nothing but a dowdy coat and what little remained of his dignity. "Cur' ye all and blee' on me mothers grave. What the hel' did that night get to now Brian? I woke meself up next to a brook covered in a fres' coat 'o moss. An' I cur' ye where you take my trousers you bloo'y fool? I'm stark naked 'low the waste an' it ain't getting no warmer... is that a ruddy woman lad?"

The man who was apparently named Brian grinned a very silly little grin. "'Tis indeed my friend. I'll vouch for her feminine credentials. This one ain't another beggar in a dress lookin' for a handout. She says she's out'n lookin' for pleasure."

The man sans-culotte furrowed his brow, then licked his cracked lips. "Well pardon me shabby and downright' inappropriate appearance me dearie. I'll be able to give you a more gentlemanly greeting as soon as I find me trousers... Where'd ye bloo'y throw them you nitwit?" He stumbled about for a few more seconds before resigning himself to his pathetic state and dropping his bare behind onto an all to lumpy felled tree."

Madam Contrary, sensing an opportunity she could not dare pass up, took a hold of the hem of her dress and hiked it up high above where it was appropriate for a goodly lady. Her bush was on display for the men to see (as was her design) and her garter she played around with, all the while harrumphing and whimpering in the most endearing way. "Damn it all! My delicate's seem to have been torn on the terrible nest of nettles and thorns encircling this filthy place. You'd think gentlemen such as yourself would keep their surrounding tidy just in case a lady of my stature happened on by. I must admit I am a tad disappointed."

Brian tried his best to look contritely into her eyes, but caught himself looking down at her delightfully hairy pudendum. Freddy did much better disguising his interest... at least in regards to his facial expression. His loins gave away his true feelings on the matter however.

Contrary smiled, gleeful that her little plot had achieved its anticipated results. Feigning desperation she tore at her sheer stockings and her garter. "My oh my why does this wretched thing insist upon snagging so? You sir? The older gentleman, Freddy I believe it was. Would you be so kind as to hold up my skirts so that I may employ both my hands in this infernal endeavor? I would be must appreciative."

Scarcely able to contain his excitement and disbelief, Freddy jumped to his feet and walked briskly over to Contrary on his well formed and sun kissed legs. He had the body of a man who had never seen a day without toil; hewing enormous trees, clearing acres of brush and thorns, straining the very muscles of his back in order to bear great burdens. His feet were as hard and tough as tree bark and his soul was no less robust. He was a working man, and while his face was homely compared to many, he was exactly the sort who sufficed to please for a moment the woman who would never achieve an ultimate release.

Contrary groaned. "Oh how I crave a bit of assistance. Oh how I long for help fulfilling what I desire. Will you help me woodsman? Will you be my savior in my this my time of greatest distress?"

In lieu of an answer he grabbed her dress and pulled it up above her head. "I'll cure what ails ya my dear. Look here now! Yer already pourin' out onto my hand! Such a treat, a treat..." Freddy looked to his companion. "Well boy, you ready to make a man o' yerself? Get yerself over here and grab a taste of this fair honey."

Contrary moaned with indescribable pleasure. She pulled the dress over her head, revealing her perfectly formed bosoms to the ecstatic men. "You'll each take a teat between your lips if you know what's good for you. Hurry now! Before I change my mind." Both men ran forward and placed their dry lips upon her breasts, the nipples of which were colored the most intoxicating russet. The two amorous whelps sucked and suckled, and tasted the milk of pleasure draining down their throats. Contrary moaned, and dripped her pleasure from her heated loins. The men consumed with their sensuous game nearly slipped onto their rumps in the mud created by her juices in the fertile earth. A rarefied fertilizer, and elixir to nourish life, be they sprouts, or insects or humble fungus growing in the shadow of the condemned trees. All life and all being comes from the waters of the mother of us all, and in this sense Contrary was the mother, the goddess pushing forth the growth of existence into the very fabric of the world, and into the yearning, calloused hands of her suitors.

Contrary took the hair of her lovers into her lovely hands, and yanked them away from her breasts. She threw them to the ground and spit upon them in mock disgust. "You've had more then enough now boys. Now which of you is going to take my cunny and which my arsehole?"

Freddy rushed behind her and grabbed her fanny with both hands. He spread her supple, shapely cheeks and stuck his finger in to test the tightness of this wonderful hole. Pleased with what he felt he spread her legs wide and shoved himself deep into her as hard as he could. He fucked her in and out with all his might, buttocks clinching and un-clinching, cock filling slowly with the fluid that would bring her so much invigorating joy.

Alas Brian was a young man undisciplined in the act of love. He had spent himself all over the inside of his trousers. Contrary laughed and laughed, and she pointed at the young man with a finger wet with her own juices. "Poor little dear! Can't hold your own with a woman like me eh? Well I'll not have a hole left empty... Take that axe boy and plunge it with all your might into the trunk of that fallen tree. Quickly now! I don't think our friend can last much longer!"

She was correct. Freddy was huffing and puffing like a decrepit old locomotive. His engine was nearing the station and Contrary had yet to be completely fulfilled. Brian, feeling nothing but shame and disappointment, jumped to his feet and grabbed an axe. He swung it with all his might and it stuck fast in the trunk, the shaft pointing out, nearly parallel to the earth. Contrary laughed. "You're good for one thing at least. Now stand back and let me have my fun." She waddled forward, Freddy still deep in her arse, and she slowly eased the axe handle into her cunny. She treated it as she would any large and sturdy member; she rode it slowly at first then more and more vigorously with every passing moment as her joy built and built to a most fabulous ecstasy. Brian looked on in disbelief as Madam Contrary fucked the axe handle with all her might. Contrary turned to look at Brian. "Take out your cock now, and get ready to bless me with you gift. Freddy, be ready to release! Our time has come!'

It was at this moment that all three reached their ultimate destination. Contrary screamed a scream that shook the acorns from the trees and sent the birds flying in all direction. Freddy released his seed deep into her ass and soon after he collapsed into a whimpering heap in the dirt. Brian released his passion with such a fury that he was knocked off balance with the force. His seed covered Contrary's beautiful face from the lids of her eyes to the tip of her chin. She licked up the wonderful liquid and puller herself off of the axe handle. She looked to the two man, and pulling her dress back down over her, she smiled. "Thank you gents. That'll hold me for a least another day."