Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica began to get greedy. She knotted my curly, black hair tight in her fists, squatting over me and mushing my messy mouth into her crotch.

"That's right, Jess," I breathed between licks, "use me! Use me like the whore you know I am!" I allowed her to take control.

And she did, stepping forward out of her panties, leaning me until my back was pressed against the cold tile and sat on her knees spread above me. I continued to stroke between her puffy pussylips with my tongue as she toyed her clit like she had done mine.

My best friend took my advice, using me like a sex doll, grinding her pussy up and down my face forcefully while moaning sweetly. She was nearing her orgasm, her pants and thrusts getting shorter but faster, her body becoming slightly clammy with sweat, especially between her thighs.

"Oooooo... yeah! Yes, yes, yes... oooooh Aaliyah!" Jessica squealed as she began to spasm almost uncontrollably on top of me. She kept vigorously massaging her clit as she wriggled and writhed over me. I tried to keep my mouth glued to her gooey pussy but I could hardly keep up with her sporadic movements. She came for maybe ten straight seconds like that before collapsing backwards across me, her legs making opposite V shapes with mine.

I caressed her legs softly as she enjoyed her post-orgasmic mini nap. Once she awoke, we showered together, dried and dressed each other. From that day forward we would be even closer than we were before.

Now, I'm no lesbian and I don't consider myself bisexual, but I let Jess know that I wouldn't mind doing this with her more often after I finish my treatment. Though I did enjoy making my best friend cum, for me, it was more of a bonding experience than anything else. But for her, it was mind blowing. I was so proud of myself.

As the day progressed though, I wondered how daddy would punish me for this. I didn't even feel guilty like last time but I was still fearful of what he'd do. But strangely, I was still looking forward to seeing him. The spanking turned me on, even more so than the vow did the first session and my dreams about him were getting more lascivious and more vivid too.

The dream I awoke from Sunday morning followed the trend. This time, I was sitting on daddy's lap, he was naked and I could actually feel the heat of his hard penis beneath my bare ass. He was massaging my breasts and I was slowly gyrating against him.

"Give daddy your good girl panties, baby," he demanded soothingly. I obeyed, taking the white cloth from my feet and handing them over. He apparently sniffed them deeply before speaking again. "Now whose ass is this?"

"Its yours, daddy," I quivered.

"That's right. Now time for daddy to take what's his," he said.

"Yes, sir." He lifted me up and set me on top of his iron hard dick, right at the pucker of my asshole. I began to slide down it, giving me an electrifying sensation along with the very real feeling pressure of his cock stretching my sphincter. But there was no pain, only pleasure. And all too soon I became aware of where I really was - lying in my bed.

I was so horny! I must have been dreaming about daddy for a long time because my pussy was soaking wet. My essence had even dribbled out of my cunt and made my thighs slick. All I felt was the need in my loins. I needed dick!

I picked up the phone and started to text Felix. Come over, now! I typed, but paused before sending. I was already going to be in big trouble for licking Jessica's pussy. Now here I was about to make the same mistake with the same guy? How severe would the punishment be this time? And how deep the guilt afterward? I didn't want to find out so I deleted every word.

I was clinching my legs together and smashing and rubbing my slippery thighs tight against one another in agonizing horniness. The little stimulation I got from doing just that was driving me crazy but it was difficult to stop. I reasoned I should call daddy and maybe he could talk me down like last time. But what would I tell him? That I got turned on by a wet dream of him sodomizing me? Hell no!

In a panic, I just got up and walked into the living room, still naked. I was bouncing up and down in pouty sexually frustrated temper tantrum. Then I had an idea. One I had before. That I could just exercise my heat away like I was trying to before the Ben incident. After all, it did help some.

I started doing jumping jacks and counting to get my mind of my daddy's cock in my ass. The harder I pushed the thoughts away, the faster and more vigorously I jumped, causing Jess to come out of her room, also completely nude.

"Aaliyah... what are you doing?" She asked with raised eyebrow.

"Trying... to jump... away... my sex drive," I said without stopping.

"Uuuhhh... ok... is it working?

No. No it wasn't. I stopped and fanned my slightly sweaty face, chest and neck. "Not really."

"Why don't you just take care of yourself? You don't need a guy for that."

I had thought about that before but I wasn't much of a masturbator. "It'll just make me hotter. I don't think I could finish myself off," I said still fanning and panting a little.

"Yes you can! You just need the right tools. C'mon!" Jessica grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom where her covers were strewn across the floor and there was a little blue toy lying in the middle of her pink sheets, still buzzing. Apparently I interrupted a session.

"Here," she said, grabbing the toy off the bed and handing it to me. "You can use this. It's the least I can do to repay you for yesterday."

"Are you sure? I mean. Aren't you using it?"

"Yeah but go ahead. I'll just use my hands. These and the memory of your face between my legs should be enough to get me off," she said waving her fingers in front of her face.

I had never used a sex toy before. If I was horny I would just have sex. But since I couldn't do that anymore I reckoned I could try it out. I snatched the toy out of Jessica's hand and lay on her bed. She looked a little startled at first but then sprawled out next to me and began touching herself.

I didn't mind sucking her juices off the four inch long vibrator before I inserted it into my needy pussy. It purred powerfully inside me, giving me a surprising amount of stimulation for an inanimate object. "Shiiiiiit," I whimpered and giggled as Jess laughed at me.

"See. Amazing isn't it."

"Yes, it is! This thing is a lifesaver!"

She just laughed and continued diddling herself, her body turned toward me to watch the twisted expressions on my face as I worked her magnificent machine inside my cunt. I explored only a few different stroke patterns and angles before my body was trembling in a powerful orgasm. It couldn't have even been five minutes before I was cumming in Jess' bed beside her.

"That was sooooo good," I finally sighed, satiated. Jessica was lost in her own world of pleasure, using her hands to get her own much deserved cum. I decided to give her a hand quite literally, snuggling into her as I moved my hand up her slender thigh to slip a couple finger inside her pink warmth.

It took no time for her to start cumming. I figured she was so hot for me, I could make her cum as fast as her vibrator made me, and I was right. She convulsed on the bed like she did in the bathroom the previous morning as my fingers played inside her. When we were done, we just cuddled and took a short nap.

*****

The next few days went pretty normally. I hung with Jess a lot more, sometimes with Frank. We never had sex or masturbated together again but I did learn to enjoy my new toy. I simply took care of myself every night and morning and I was able to keep cravings to a minimum throught the day. I thought myself clever - that is until my next therapy session.

*****

I woke up late on Wednesday morning. I knew I shouldn't have stayed awake masturbating with my new second best friend, Jessica's electronic little cock. I sprang up and began to get dressed, unable to even shower. What's worse, I had left a load of clothes in the wash, including all six pairs of good girl panties. Jessica was smaller than me so her panties would cut into my crotch and thighs. I didn't have a choice but to go commando.

The whole day I was self conscious. I could acutely feel the air underneath my knee-length skirt and I was afraid to be close to anyone because I was sure they'd smell last nights shenanigans on me. And worst of all, I would have to work an extra thirty minutes to make up for being late. This meant I wasn't able to shower and pick up my panties from the dryer. The day was just getting worse and worse. But even though I knew I'd be in big trouble, I was still somehow looking forward to seeing daddy.

I went straight to his office from work, arriving ten minutes late. After a few apologies I laid back on the chaise lounge while daddy sat in the chair across from it and we began our third session.

"So, how did you week go?" daddy asked.

I took a deep breath before the big confession. "I... I might have had sex this past weekend."

"What do you mean 'might have'," he asked, a tinge of anger apparent in his voice.

"I mean... I did. I had sex," I sighed contritely, looking down in shame.

"So, tell me how you gave my pussy away this time."

"Well, I really didn't give it away as much as take someone else's..." I said thoughtfully.

He furrowed his eyes. "Come again?"

"No one fucked my pussy, daddy. But... I did touch someone else's."

"But, you told me you don't like women. I don't understand."

"I don't. But I didn't do it because I like women. I did it for Jess. I talked to her after I turned down the threesome. It turns out she was super excited about it. Especially about the fact she would get to have her very first lesbian experience with me. And, daddy, you should have seen her face. She looked like I killed her cat. So I made a decision. I licked her pussy until she came on my face.

"I knew that it would cost me - that you'll have to punish me, but I'm willing to suffer for my best friend." I watched daddy, awaiting his instruction, expecting him to tell me to get over his knee.

"So, you didn't cum?" daddy asked. I shook my head. "And you're not a lesbian?" I shook my head again. "Wow. Then you're a saint - licking Jessica's pussy as a friend like that. I mean, I could punish you because you used that tongue and mouth for a sex act, but I'll give you a pass this time since it wasn't for you."

I was relieved, but more surprised. He warned me not to have 'any sex of any kind' but gave me a pass for letting my best friend sit on my face. I giggled at the absurdity.

"So, did you have any other problems controlling yourself. You only called me the one time. You didn't get horny at all?" Daddy asked.

"Well, of course I did. But I figured out a way to handle it on my own," I said cheekily.

"How?"

"I just masturbate."

Daddy looked up at me seriously. "You what?"

His tone let me know I was in trouble. "I... Jess gave me a vibrator. And I-"

"I told you no sex of any kind. I told you to call me when you get horny," he said with iron in his voice. "The purpose of this treatment is to control yourself, not to circumvent the rules. Letting your friend use that tongue to get off is one thing, but using a toy to get yourself off is completely forbidden!"

"But, daddy, I didn't know!" I protested.

"Ignorance of the rules does not excuse you from the consequences, Aaliyah. I cannot let this one slide. And I thought we might be able to start your next phase of treatment today but you're still in the disobedience stage," daddy spoke and shook his head in dissatisfaction.

"Well. You know the punishment. Take off your panties and get over my lap," he sighed.

I was distraught. After giving me a pass for Jess, I thought I was in the clear but apparently it wasn't enough to keep cock out of my pussy. I didn't even have access to it anymore. It was bad enough I was to be punished again, but worse, I had to tell him I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I... may have left the house without my good girl panties today," I said and bit my lip as I stood.

"So, you're still wearing your sexy panties?"

I sighed and looked down at my feet. "No... I'm... not wearing any."

Daddy took off his glasses, looking exasperated. "Aaliyah, do you even want to continue this treatment? You're not taking this very seriously for someone who claims to want change," daddy said, disappointment evident in his tone.

"But I do want to change, daddy!" I cried.

"Are you sure? You come to my office late, having masturbated and not wearing any panties. That doesn't sound like someone who wants to be cured. That sounds like someone who enjoys being the whore she is! Maybe we should just end your treatment now," daddy berated.

"I'm not a whore!" I yelled. I was getting furious. All the hard work I put into obeying daddy didn't seem to mean anything to him and that made me angrier than his harsh words. But he was right. I was out of line even if I didn't mean to be. My anger lasted briefly but transformed into regret and shame and I began to tear up a little. "I... don't want to be a whore anymore. I'm... I'm sorry, daddy. I'll do whatever it takes... whatever you say." I sighed softly, quivering. I then walked over to him and lay across his lap, lifting my skirt to give him access to my freshly healed bottom. "Give me another chance. I promise I'll be better this time."

"Oh, Aaliyah," daddy said in a soft, reassuring tone, "you don't seem to understand. Your crying and your apologies mean nothing. The only thing that matters to me is your obedience. And now that I see how rebellious you really are... I'm afraid I have to make your punishment more severe. It's obvious you can't help yourself and I should have know that it's up to me to make you fear disobedience. So, get up and take off all your clothes."

There were three distinct emotions I felt as I lifted myself off daddy's lap and began to undress. The first was gratefulness that he wasn't finished trying to cure me. The second was excitement that I was going to be naked in front of the literal man of my dreams. And the third was a daunting fear. What kind of punishment requires full nudity?

I dropped my navy a-line skirt on top of the white blouse I had just taken off. Then I took my shoes and stockings off one at a time and added them to the pile. It was such a turn on stripping while daddy watched. For a second I wondered whether he liked what he was seeing, and if he was getting turned on like I was. I repressed the idea of adding a tone of sensuality to my little striptease and rather displayed my shame. It was better if daddy didn't know the entirety of his effect on me. I was already in trouble for slutty behavior and I didn't want to add trying to seduce him to that list of evil deeds.

I put my hand in front of my crotch, covering my bare mons before slipping my bra down and hiding the most intimate parts of my breasts behind my other arm. The modesty was really an act because I was excited to bare it all to daddy. Somehow, wires in my brain had been crossed and I was seeing him in an whole new, sexually deviant light. My excitement only grew as he gently gripped the hand I had over my breasts and firmly set it down at my side.

Then, surprisingly and nonchalantly, he took my small nipples between his fingers and began to knead and twist them to arousal. My breaths began to come in pants and my heart rate rose slightly. What he was doing was more clinical than sensual, like he was doing a medical exam, but to my tingling flesh it was the most erotic form of foreplay imaginable. My nipples hardened to little cute points and warmth started to build in my center.

"There," daddy said in a satisfied tone as he turned and walked back to his desk to fish something out of a drawer. I stood patiently naked, removing my hand from in front of my moistening pussy - he had already seen my nipples and it all belonged to him to begin with anyway, right? When he came from around his desk, he had two small, black, metal paperclips in his hand. I didn't like where this was going.

"This is gonna hurt a lot more than the spanking. I never thought I'd have to take it this far, but you leave me no choice. And frankly, you should be thanking me for this because it's not for my pleasure but for your own good," he said sternly. He then pinched the iron wire to open the clip and held it in place over my erect right nipple. "You ready?"

I knew it was gonna hurt badly. I figured I wouldn't let myself be overwhelmed with fear and just get it over with. I squeezed my eyes shut and just nodded yes. The next thing I felt was sharp, sharp pain radiating from my nipple.

"Oooooowww!" I cried out as the clip pinched me harder than I thought it could. I clenched my teeth and knelt as I tried to wrap my head around the pain, and why daddy would do this to me. Once I caught my breath I stood straight again, wincing in pain still as the initial shock faded slowly.

"What do you say, young lady?" daddy said.

"Thank you, daddy," I murmured through the pain he had just inflicted on me. He waited for me to come to my senses again before applying the other clamp. This one hurt like hell, but not quite as much as the first, perhaps my pain threshold was raised in the last minute. I whimpered and bounced up and down and finally muttered, "thank you daddy."

I stood just absorbing pain until it faded about halfway. I let him know that I was as ready as I'd ever be for the next round of punishment and he instructed me to lay on my back across his desk the long way. I lay atop the cold, smooth wood in moderately tolerable pain and spread my knees apart at daddy's command.

I had never been this exposed before my father, at least not physically. He knew my deepest darkest secrets but having my puss splayed out in front of him was a completely new form of familiarity. But somehow I didn't mind. Though I was shakily nervous, it never felt wrong for him to see me like this. I was his to see, to touch, to control, and to desire.

To desire? Does he...?

I began to contemplate as he undid his belt buckle. I looked up at him from between my legs as he fidgeted with it. What is he going to do? Fuck me as punishment? That would be the furthest thing from punishment, I pondered, a buzz beginning inside my tummy. He finally got the belt from around his waist and wrapped it around his hand, leaving about a foot of loose leather. Then it dawned on me that I wasn't going to be treated with daddy's dick, but chastened with a pussy whipping. My heart sank, I shut my eyes tight and I clenched my fists in anticipation.

"Listen, I want you to know that I do not enjoy this. It's not out of anger, but it's for your own sexual health. I have no choice but to correct your bad behavior and I need you to see it that way. Do you understand?" daddy said in a compassionate but austere manner.

"Yes, sir. I know I've been bad. This is my fault for being such a slut and I thank you for trying to set me straight," I affirmed.

"Oh, I'll do more than try, sweetheart. In the end, you'll be pure as snow. I promise."

Daddy gave his oath and a few seconds later swung his belt down hard, right onto my poor little clit. I howled and writhed at the stinging, and my legs quickly slammed shut by reflex. He forced them apart again by my knees and swung again. This time the belt landed closer to my thigh, striking a large area of flesh from my pussylip up to my mid abdomen. I winced and rolled to the side, more by my natural survival instinct than anything.

"C'mon Aaliyah, if you hold still it'll be over sooner," daddy sighed as he grabbed my ankle and straightened me out on the desk.

123456...8