Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy rose up again and started working on my shirt buttons one by one. As he descended, tickling my tummy with his fingers as he loosened each button, I unconsciously started to bite my lower lip. He looked down at me and smiled, then placed a quick little kiss on my forehead before finishing the last button and pulling my open shirt down my arms.

I looked down at myself, my perky breasts covered in a plain white, satin bra, my slightly pouchy mid section, and the fleshy chocolate skin of my spread thighs between the fabric of my panties and my high socks. I thought I must look irresistible and daddy confirmed my theory.

"Damn... You're so sexy, all tied up, helpless, obedient and innocent-looking," he said after stepping back to admire his good work. "If I wasn't your doctor, I'd have a hard time keeping my mouth off every inch of this beautiful body."

Now, I don't know if he was saying this from his heart or as a form of seduction for the treatment, but chose to believe the former. "I could fire you," I chirped. He then came face to face with me again and I smiled up at him, hoping for a kiss.

"Then I'd still be your father, though, Aaliyah," he reminded me seriously.

"So?" I shrugged, smiling mischievously. He paused.

"Kiss me, daddy. Just this once. I know it's weird and I'm gonna be cured soon, but I won't tell anybody. Come on, you said yourself that I was sexy. You made me promise myself to you and now you have me tied up like a sex slave. What's the point of having a pet if you won't play with it every once in a while?" I persuaded.

He looked thoughtful. He was really considering breaking protocol and having a little fun. With his daughter! I couldn't believe it.

"You are an adult... a grown, cute, curvy, sexy young woman," he iterated with his hands beginning to roam at my sides. "Maybe we could play... just this once and then get back to the program," he pondered aloud.

"Yessss, lets!" I squealed giddily.

Daddy took a deep breath. "What the hell," he whispered, and then pressed his hot, soft lips into mine. He kissed me and I kissed back, unable to believe what was happening. Our tongues would play together, then we'd part momentarily with a smack before coming together again. It was like we were completely in sync with each other. My heart raced, and then melted and stopped, and then was shocked back to life with every renewed kiss.

I was briefly disappointed when he parted our lips permanently until he started to descend my body with his mouth. He began kissing and licking my neck, between my breasts, and my tummy. I was indulging in my daddy's feverish body kisses, only mildly frustrated I couldn't move my hands or legs for at least I was already spread eagle, inviting his mouth to explore my most sensitive parts. I only wished I could take off my panties, or at least that he would do it for me.

"Your panties are so wet already, sweetheart," daddy said with his nose right at the covering above the leaky faucet between my legs. He then inhaled me deeply. "Mmmm, and you smell so good!"

"I know, daddy, I'm always so horny, and only for you. You wanna take my undies off? Since they're so wet and dirty?" I sang in hope.

He rose back up level with my eyes with a distinct look of hunger on his face. I even saw the outline of his hard manhood imprinting his slacks. I was sure he wanted me as much as I wanted him. "I'd love to baby, but you're strapped down pretty tight. It'd be so difficult to get these off, and you look so gorgeous and erotic, I think you should stay just... like... this," daddy said, his voice deep and husky with his hands on the exposed part of my thighs.

"No fair, daddy!" I pouted before leaning into him for in another paternal kiss. As my temperature rose in my moist pool, our kisses got more indulgent, more desperate, more feral. I was leaning rhythmically into his large chest as his hands wandered all over me. I wanted him, needed him so bad.

"Daddy," I whispered. "I need you now. It's time for you to take your prize. Please!" I almost could cry as I pleaded.

"You really want it, baby?"

"I do!" I purred.

He began to very lightly stimulate my clit through my soaked panties. "You have been a good girl. Maybe you deserve a little treat. Would you like me to make you cum?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, daddy! Make me cum!"

"Mmmmm," he hummed as if in deep contemplation while ever so softly massaging my swollen bud. I tried to work my hips to get as much stimulation as I could, which still wasn't much. He then slipped his finger tips just inside the rim of my panties, inching toward my hot, needy puss. "Ummmmm... nah," he finally said before removing his hand, stepping back away from me.

"No. No, no, no no no, c'mon. We can do it. Just once, please! I need it! Let me have it..." I continued to beg as daddy walked around the desk to pull his chair in front of me. He sat in it, put his glasses on and wrote on his notepad. He seemed to ignore me until he looked up and saw me struggling to hump the flat desk, trying futilely to get myself off. "Stop," he commanded and I ceased trying to fuck the stupid inanimate table.

The achy, horny sensation in my pussy radiated throughout my entire body in waves and I was full of need. But since my hands and feet were bound, there was nothing I could do but wait it out. Daddy wrote and I just sat starving for him. My mind went back to every wet dream I had about him, and I even made up a few fantasies on the spot. After a while though, I realized all I was doing was exacerbating an itch I couldn't scratch. I needed to put the fire out.

"Could you just get some ice or something? I can't sit like this forever."

Daddy wrote one last thing down before casually going over to the water cooler and filling a cup. He came to me and pulled the thin waistband of my panties out and poured the water inside. I winced at the freezing sensation on my hot flesh, loathing the familiar feeling of my diminishing lust.

He filled another cup and poured it down for good measure and cut me loose after he was convinced I was back in the state of mind I had arrived in.

"I think this first training session went rather well," daddy commented, writing again.

"Really? I begged you to screw me, daddy. How is that a good session?"

"You'd be surprised at what I read in other doctor's research. You did far better than most people. No one ever asks to be iced, well, at least not so quickly. I think you only need about... four, maybe five more training sessions and you'll be ready for the culminating exercise."

"Four more weeks of this?" I sighed as I hopped off the desk, acutely aware of my soggy underwear.

"Yes. This could last four or five months for some patients. You should really be more excited about this."

I figured I had no choice in the matter and just accepted my fate over the next month or so. Daddy permitted me to go home pantie-less rather than be all wet and uncomfortable. That was the third pair of my panties he confiscated and I started to wonder if he was collecting them for his own pleasure. But I figured it was probably just a lovely figment of my warped imagination.

*****

The next few weeks were nothing short of sexual torture. I wasn't allowed any form of release. My pussy was a thunderstorm and the rest of my body a jittery mess. I could barely focus on work without falling into a trans-like state, daydreaming of my daddy's cock in my mouth, or in my pussy, or even in my asshole.

My dreams were only getting hotter and heavier but more frustrating. Daddy fucking the new intern, Ivana, as I watched in jealous lust. Or me strapped to a chair, forced to watch Jess give him a hot lapdance. The only time we ever touched, he was punishing me with some form of spanking, either tits, ass or crotch.

I'd awaken so horny that I would have to ice myself quickly to avoid masturbating and having to start the sessions over again. Jessica helped me out a lot in that department. We sometimes slept in bed together, and when needed she would either talk me off the edge or hose me down.

My sex drive was pins and needles and every successive "training session" added fuel to the fire burning between my legs. Each time I'd be in my underwear tied to either the desk, a chair, or the lounge. Daddy would fondle, kiss, rub, and play with my eager body and I was powerless to stop it or make any strides toward my much needed and deserved orgasm. I would leave every time on shaky legs with a drooling cunt between them. Pure anguish.

*****

"Ok. This is it. Think of this as your final exam. Pass this last test and you graduate to freedom with a much stronger sense of self-control, " daddy said, sitting across from me in his chair.

"Ok, what do I have to do?"

"Its simple. All you have to do is tell me no. I'm going to grope you and... try you in some intimate ways, more intimate than any of our past sessions. At each attempt, you'll simply tell me to stop. But this time, you'll be completely free from any physical restraints so that the only thing standing between you and gratification is your own willpower."

Is he saying he's going to try and fuck me? I was sure that's what he meant and I didn't think I would be able to stop him if he did. "Daddy, I... I don't think I'm ready for that."

"Believe me. You're as ready as you'll ever be. Aren't you glad this is finally gonna be over?"

"Yes, but... what if I can't say no? What if I'm so in love with you that I let you have your way with me?" I said, aware that I just confessed my love for my father to him after I said it. "I mean... I didn't mean to say-"

"No, I'm sure you meant it, sweetheart. That's how this thing goes. You'll feel like you're in love with me for a while even after this is over but it goes away, I promise. I know its uncomfortable but you're so close to the end. Just finish up and you're free."

"But, daddy. My love for you is real. It's not just lust or the vow or this treatment. I want you in every way. You are the love of my life! I never felt this way about anyone before. What do I have to do to prove it to you!?" I pleaded.

"Well... just finish today. Resist me just this one time. After that, I'm sure you'll feel about me the way you used to before all this."

There was no other way. I had to do this to prove myself. It would be the most difficult thing I would ever do by far but it was the only way to have a chance to convince him I was totally in love. And hopefully then, he would confess that he had been feeling the same way all this time. It may have been far fetched, but he seemed to enjoy every session almost as much as I did.

He always kissed me passionately, never reluctantly or timidly, but like a lover. When he undressed me, it wasn't clinical or fatherly, but sensual. Plus, I was sure he had a shrine full of all my dirty panties he collected in some secret room. And his penis was hard every time he touched me. He wanted me and I wanted him, I was sure of it. And if I had to pass this test to have a chance to prove it, then that's just what I was going to do.

"Ok, daddy. Let's get this over with," I said, relaxing back on the lounge.

Daddy got up and came toward me with his same familiar smirk. He couldn't have convinced me he didn't love doing this. All this time he was acting as if his loving touches and tender kisses were simply clinical practice but I knew better and wanted to bring the truth out of him.

Daddy snatched my burgundy sweater over my head and pulled my white a-line skirt over my hips and past my stocking-covered legs. Normally, unless I was being spanked, I would remain at this state of undress so it surprised and excited me when he came from behind and slipped my bra off me. I obediently lifted my arms up to make it easy for him. My B-cup tits were in the open for dad to see for the second time, and my nipples couldn't have been any stiffer.

Standing directly behind and above me, he started to caress the skin of my shoulders and upper chest, slowly and methodically making his way down to my breasts. If I hadn't been turned on these past weeks, I was now. I tingled down below as my father's hands teased my tender flesh, making their way to my mounds and brushing my nipples. I moaned deeply, taking in the titillating sensation.

"You're supposed to be telling me to stop."

I opened my eyes at daddy's words, unaware I even closed them. I looked up into his eyes. "Please daddy, stop playing with my little nipples. They're so sensitive and it feels so good, but you need to stop it now," I sang seductively, testing the effect I may have had on him.

Daddy looked a little startled and hesitated before speaking. "A simple 'stop' will be sufficient."

"Oh, so sorry," I said with a hint of mischievous humor.

He then moved to the side and stood on his knees, caressing more of my body, my neck, my tummy, and sides, killing me softly. He lowered his head to my chest and suckled one of my sensitive buds into his seemingly thirsty, wet mouth. I clenched my thighs together as if to stop the constant stream flowing between them. Nevertheless, it was a sensation sweet enough to want to keep enjoying, but not enough for me to lose control. So, I let him continue to the other one until I was ready to move on.

"Mmmmm... your tongue on my nippies feel good, daddy, but, could you please, please stop it," I sighed prettily, almost laughing through my lust-crazed state. The fact that I could play with him like this while I was so hot served as evidence of the effectiveness of my treatment. I could have never been so clever in such a state before.

Daddy popped his mouth off me and looked me in the face with a stern expression. "What? I'm sorry, I just can't help it. It feels so good, I can hardly tell you to stop," I gave my apology which he seemed to accept, continuing to grope my topless, panties and stocking clad body on his way to the next level of tempting.

I watched as Daddy slowly slid his fingers underneath the polka dotted band on my purple cotton panties. His finger tips made their way through the patch of kinky hair that had grown over the course of treatments to the sensitive flesh of my vaginal crest and my pouty, oozy outerlips. "So, you let it grow, I see," daddy commented as he fondled me.

"I... umph, ugh... didn't wanna... ooooh... touch it... too horny, ok, stop, stop, stop!" I said in a panic, sure he would have made me cum in just a few seconds with his skilled fingers. I determined that from now on I couldn't tease him, I needed to really focus on the words "no" and "stop" - to say them and nothing else. Thankfully, he removed his hand from my crotch immediately and gave me a few seconds to catch my breath.

Daddy walked a couple laps around the office, loosed his tie, and undid a shirt button or two. Even though I saw how his hard, healthy cock tented his pants I was able to still myself some, but not enough. He came back to me, this time sitting on his knees beside mine. He collared my panties and started to pull them off. Unsure of my ability to resist whatever required the removal of ny underwear, I grabbed hold of them and tried to stop him.

"What are you doing?" Daddy scolded.

"I... I don't know if I'm strong enough for this," I cried.

"Aaliyah, you are strong now. I believe in this treatment and I believe in you. All you have to do is resist this one last temptation, and you're home free... now, let go of your panties, baby, let me take them off and in no time you'll be able to wear any pair you want."

I hesitated. "Listen. I'm going to count to three and either you're going to let go or you'll be punished, and still have to complete your test. It's your call." Daddy gave me a second to let his words sink in. I figured any punishment he had in mind would no doubt turn me on and make it that much harder to get through this. I let him count and then let go at three. He slid the soft cotton off me and I was sitting bare bottom on the leather lounge.

He set himself at the edge of the lounge, his face right before my exposed sex. My juices were already slicking up the leather and my naked body trembled with torrid desire. Daddy took a few to admire my thighs with his hands. He inhaled the musky scent of my sweat and my feminine essence, closing his eyes apparently relishing this moment.

Is daddy really gonna lick my pussy? I contemplated. It would literally be a dream come true, but also a nightmare since I had to be the one to stop him. I figured the quicker I stopped him the better.

As soon as I felt daddy's tongue on my outer lip I blurted out, "stop!"

Daddy was taken aback and shook his head in disappointment. "Baby, you have to let me start before you stop me. I have to get at least five licks in so that it feels good, otherwise it's not really a test of your willpower."

What could I do? Nothing but huff and accept my fate, so that I did. He began again, licking his own precious daughter between her legs, causing her to moan and coo. One loving, slow, sensuous stoke of the tongue, from the bottom of my slit, through my delicate inner valley, all the way to the pinnacle of my desire. And then another, and another.

By the third lick, I was lost in pleasure. I let up my knees, spreading wider, and gently drew my father's head into my hungry cunt with my hands on his head. He treated me to the most wonderful feeling. I was being sexually pampered by my loving daddy. I loved him so much right then and 'I'm in love with you, daddy ' would have come out of my mouth, except he wouldn't believe it. He'd say it was just the vow and send me on my way, probably believing I was still just a slut. I couldn't bare to think this would be how this ends. "Stop!" I reluctantly whined after I couldn't tell how many licks.

Daddy lapped up the final remnants of my juices before leashing his tongue, and then gave my inner thighs kisses as casually as he would my cheek or forehead. He always claimed these times were strictly professional parts of therapy, but the intimate way he seduced and pleasured me was anything but clinical and I cherished every delicious moment, hoping he was doing the same.

Nevertheless, I was glad I had survived his sensual trial - that is until I saw him standing above me loosening his belt. "Wait... what did I do wrong!?" I asked, expecting punishment.

"No, nothing. This is the final test. You resist this and I can finally declare you cured," he said, dropping his belt to the floor and unbuttoning his pants.

"So, you have to..."

"Yes. How can I know you're able to resist the urge to have sex if the opportunity never presents itself," he explained just as he pulled down his pants and underwear. His long, meaty cock flopped out in front of my curious eyes. It was larger than I had imagined in my wettest dreams. So thick, heavy looking and straining like it couldn't wait to penetrate me.

"I can't do it! How can I refuse sex with the man I love? It was hard enough to stop you from licking me and I almost lost control then. I can't do this, daddy!"

"Just five strokes. Five little strokes and you're finished. Count it out and say the word 'stop' and it's over. I'm sure you can do it sweetheart, but most importantly, you have no say in the matter. Your body is mine to use if I please. not that... not that I want to do this. We simply have to complete this test."

The idea that he could use my body how he wanted (and the fact he actually seemed eager to) did nothing to douse my fiery feelings. But he was right about it. I had no choice. I had to find a way to get through this final temptation.

He gave me a moment to mentally prepare myself, but also used the time to get fully undressed, showing off his large, hairy chest. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life, my father completely naked and waiting until I was ready to fuck him! Had it not been for the fact I was to deny him, this would have been the best moment of my life.

1...345678