Control Ch. 01

Story Info
Many desire it. Only I have it. Control.
1.9k words
4.05
32.1k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't make me do this," she begged me.

I ignored her. I was setting the app up on my phone. The app was connected to the toy that I had just inserted into her shaven pussy. The tip of the toy extruded from those soft pink lips.

My fingers were still wet from touching her. I held them up and motioned for her. As expected, she used her mouth to clean them off, running her tongue up and down each finger.

She looked up at me. Her blue eyes pleading with me. She didn't want to go. Her dripping mess said otherwise.

I enjoy pushing her boundaries.

"Put your panties on. The green ones I laid out for you" I commanded.

I was dressing her in a skimpy elf costume tonight. Her green thong felt appropriate for the outfit. I had put it on the bed for her along with the other items I wanted her to wear.

"I hate your friends," She said.

She turned and bent at the waist to pick the garment up.

I watched as she slowly pulled the panties up her legs, nestling the back string between the soft rounded cheeks of her ass. She stayed in position for a little bit longer letting me see her perfect thigh gap and the plush mound between.

Her body was mine to view however I pleased. She knew not to rush these things.

"If one of my friends slides their hands up your legs what will you do?" I asked her. Testing her.

"I will smile, I will try to tease him or flirt with him." She recited bravely before breaking. "I don't think I can do this."

"I would not be pleased if you backed out now."

She shuddered at the thought and continued putting her costume on.

The app for her toy was almost downloaded.

I picked up the pair of panties she had been wearing previously. They were still damp.

"Why are these wet?" I asked her. "Only sluts get wet thinking about getting used by a group of guys."

She flushed brightly. Her nipples were bullets and I could hear her panting.

The app was downloaded, I sent a quick intense pulse through it.

She moaned in pleasure, stumbled and grabbed the bed to hold herself up. I love the mewling sounds she makes.

I didn't need the toy, but I so much enjoy new technology.

If I continued much more though we would be late. She was already having trouble dressing.

"If one of my friends kisses you, what will you do?" I asked.

"I... I um... What do you want me to do?" She gasped a little before asking back.

"You will tease him with your tongue, you will moan as you feel him place his hands on you. You will put everything you have into that kiss. You will give yourself over to him to be a thing for his pleasure."

She was pressing her thighs together as I commanded her. I didn't even have the toy on but she was visibly near orgasm.

I let her finish dressing and putting on her make-up.

When she was done, she looked exactly like the picture I had shown her. Her breasts were pushed into perky rounded globes by a tightly laced half-corset. Her sexy stomach was bare almost down to her pubis mound. A low slung belt held up a loose brief green skirt. Large soft leather boots came up to her knees, elf ears and leather wrist cuffs rounded out the image.

She was a cosplayer desperate for male attention. She was my elf slut.

I led her downstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eighteen year old daughter was in the kitchen when we came down.

I stepped aside so that the daughter could see what her mother was wearing. What I had made her mother wear to go out tonight.

The daughter dropped her glass, spilling water everywhere.

"Mom, what the fuck? What are you dressed as? Why are you letting him do this to you? Asshole, you can't let my mom go out like that!" She was yelling by the time she got to the end of her little diatribe.

"Pick up the glass" I told the brat. Her mother tried to hide behind me, keeping her mouth closed.

"Pick it up now." I said again.

The daughter glared at me before finally reaching over to grab the glass.

"Good girl," I told her. The daughter briefly shivered at my praise before glaring again at me.

This glare was for the flush she had just felt.

"Now kiss your mother goodbye" I said.

The mother stepped from behind me. Her slutty elf costume and low belt highlighted the sexy curve of her ass. A small breeze could have lifted the light skirt. She reached out for her daughter.

The girl looked almost ill from seeing her mother dressed the way she was. It was nearly perfect watching her woodenly move to give her mother a peck on the cheek.

"On the lips," I said.

The two both gasped, the mother going a flaming red, the daughter staring daggers at me.

"Now" I commanded.

The mother initiated, not wanting to go against my orders. The daughter was caught quickly by her, surprised by the forcefulness of her mothers lips against hers.

"Goodbye sweetie," the mother said as she tried to console the daughter with a brief touch.

"You can go to the car now," I told the mother. I stayed behind to address the daughter.

I stepped up close to the young thing, laying my hands on her soft shoulders. She tried to shrink away.

"It's circumcised," I whispered into her ear before she could open her mouth to protest my touch.

"What?" She said aloud, clearly not understanding.

"When you are masturbating later and thinking of me, when your fingers are stroking yourself and you can almost feel my body on top of you. When you are close and you are fantasizing me pounding hard into you. I wanted you to know that I was circumcised. I wanted you to know that as you lay there thinking about my cock."

I left her to go to the car. To take her mother to a costume party that I had set up. To show my newest toy off to my friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could smell traces of the heady scent of the mother's pussy when I got in the car. My seats were likely damp from her sitting there.

I had trained the woman well. After I finished backing up, she effortlessly lowered her head to my crotch.

"You have fifteen minutes," I told her.

I thumbed the toy app on my phone, giving her a little extra stimulation before putting the car into drive.

It had taken a few car rides to train her, but she had it perfect now. There was no hesitation, no lingering self consciousness. I could have pulled up to a drive-through-window and she would have continued to pleasure me no matter what.

She started by gently pulling my cock and my balls out of my pants.

She then teased the skin of my balls with the tips of her fingernails. Lightly scratching my sack before soothing the skin with quick kisses and gentle laps from her tongue.

With fifteen minutes before we arrived at our destination, she knew she had time to tease me a little.

"What will you do if one of my friends grabs your ass or spanks you?" I asked.

She sucked her breath in before answering "I will push my ass out more to make sure he knows that I appreciate his touch."

I continued driving, she continued teasing, the toy continued vibrating.

She was in the middle of kissing my shaft when I asked. "What will you do if I take your corset off of you? What will you do if I display your breasts to everyone in the room?"

She tensed. I hadn't taken things that far publicly with her before. Not in the open like that. Especially not in front of people she knew.

"What if there are other women there, what if Eric's wife is there?" She asked hesitantly. She knew she was treading dangerous ground here.

I guided her head back to the task at hand.

She started to lick and slobber up and down my shaft while lightly running her fingers around each of my balls.

I like my blow jobs wet.

"The name of the elf that you are dressed after is Elra. You will be known as Elra tonight."

We were getting closer.

She brought her lips around my cock head, slowly devouring my shaft into her mouth while playing her tongue along the underside the entire time.

"Elra was born into a harem, bred from her very beginning to be used for sexual pleasure. You are Elra tonight."

She nodded while slowly moving her mouth and her exquisite tongue up and down my cock.

Her free hand was pressed between her legs as she fellated me. I could see her leg spasming as she sucked. I turned the toy up.

"Elra knows nothing but obeying. Her body is open, her mind free, her sex available to whomever claims it. She has no say in how she is used. She only knows she needs to be used."

The smell of her pussy filled the car. Her slurping increased, her head rapidly bobbing on my cock now.

"If Eric's wife thinks you are a slut for showing your tits, it will only serve to make your pussy wetter. You will offer your tits to her. If she slaps them you will think inwardly on how you are not worthy of her." I told her as I pulled the car over.

She moaned loudly at the images in her mind, at the feelings I was instilling in her.

I grabbed her head and entered her throat.

I was in control.

She gagged a little as I shoved my cock further into her. She knew better than to back off.

"If my friends grab your tits, if they suck on your nipples, if they cover your whole breasts with their mouths, you will only beg them for more. If they tear your skirt off, you will place your pussy so that anyone at any time can access it."

She was moaning, shaking as I shoved her head up and down on me. I was getting closer, starting to shake a bit myself. The feel of her, the smell of her, my ownership of her was intoxicating.

I grabbed her breast with my free hand, the other pulling her on and off my cock by her hair.

"I am going to cum in you Elra." I almost shouted as I slammed myself into her.

"I am going to cum in you just like every other man at the party tonight will cum in you. They will not care how or where, they will use you however they need. That is all you are, one giant cum dump, one gaping hole desperate for any man to fill. You are a thing designed for cocks. Fucking swallow me whore"

I held her head down as I erupted into her throat. My sperm rushed into her, liquid hot pouring out.

Her legs were shaking as she flooded my seat with her girl cum. She howled around my cock, spasming as she came.

Both of our hearts pounded with our orgasms. Both of our minds that white sea of orgasmic bliss.

My hand found hers.

Minutes passed.

She twitched as I caressed her body. My cock tingled as she tentatively licked some remaining sperm off.

I had almost ruined her costume. Not that it would matter in the long term.

It was almost time to go into the party.

The fun has just begun.

To be continued...