Control Ch. 02

Story Info
They arrive at the party, pleasure awaits.
2.6k words
4.36
11.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again for the support so far. I am moving this to Mind Control for now, even though it is not explicitly stated in this chapter, you will see why later. There will be more incest/taboo in the future, but it will not be in this chapter or the next.

She stood by the car so that I could inspect her before going in. It was dark and the street was nearly empty. She trembled a little at the knowledge that someone might be watching.

I lifted her skirt and arranged her green thong. The gusset had gotten pushed to the side during our little car ride. It was soaked and smelled strongly of her sex. I left the toy in.

She refrained from stopping me as I touched her. I could tell she wanted to hide.

A man walked out of his house towards his car. She gasped, nearly taking a step back, before she caught herself.

"Good girl," I said. I was proud of her.

The guy never even looked.

I smoothed her panties one more time over her mound, before lowering her skirt and reaching for the corset. I had to tighten the strings and readjust the left tit.

I turned her around to check her backside. I wanted her perfect before we went into the party.

I caught another whiff of sex from her. I smiled and whispered in her ear, "They will smell you. They will smell your sex and wonder how wet you are."

She shivered as I gently nibbled at her ear. She grabbed my thigh. She leaned back into me briefly, before turning to face me.

"I love you," she said. She was clinging to me.

"I know."

I wrapped myself around her. This was the furthest I had ever pushed her. This was the first time she was going to be my toy, in a public place, with people she knew.

Despite the earlier fantasy I had indulged with her, I had given my friends strict rules. Only over the clothes touching, looking and flirting. There would be no second chances for them. I don't share well with others.

Why the lie earlier? It was important that she felt like anything could happen. Her cunt was sodden from running through all the possibilities in her mind. Sodden from thinking she was going to be the entertainment tonight.

She was only half correct. There would be entertainment tonight, but it would be Eric's wife Amy that was providing it. Providing it to Eric, myself and three of our single friends.

I let her cling to me for a minute more before asking, "Do I need to get out your leash?"

"No," She said meekly.

I broke apart and started walking towards the mid-size home in front of us. She followed.

It was Jack's house and he opened the door before I even finished knocking. Overly eager for us to show.

He forgot to say hi, his mouth agape as he eye-fucked my girl. That was ok, I had said they could look all they wanted. In fact, I turned and motioned for my toy to twirl.

She was standing on the front step behind me, the light from the door lamp above us highlighted her body. She was dressed in the skimpiest elven cosplay outfit I could find. Her perky rounded tits were pushed towards the sky by a corset; a brief loose skirt barely concealed the thong underneath.

Her face was bright red as she slowly turned for us.

"Say hello to Jack," I commanded her.

She turned and curtseyed to him in a subservient manner waiting for one of us to motion her to rise. "Thank you for allowing me to come," She managed to say.

I closed Jack's jaw for him and asked "Are you going to let us come in?"

He yelped as he came back to his senses. "Oh hey, come in Man. My casa your casa dude."

Jack was a small time drug dealer and perpetual party guy. Tall, he was on the lean side, with longer brown hair and a two day stubble.

I motioned for my girl to rise and follow.

No doubt my toy was wondering exactly what this guy was going to do to her tonight. She let out a little squeak when he inadvertently touched her arm.

I gave her a cross eye and watched as she gingerly ran her hand up Jack's arm.

"Better," I whispered to her, as we followed Jack to the main part of the house.

There were two guys playing video games on a couch in the living room when we came in. My girl tried to step behind me as they stood to look at her. I nudged her in front of me.

"Everyone, meet Elra, my Elven princess," I told the group. She trembled as she remembered what Elra was supposed to do. What she needed to do to these three men.

I reached in my pocket and thumbed the app I had loaded for the toy. It pulsed once deeply inside her as she stammered hello's to the group.

The guys surrounded her as they welcomed her into the room.

Mike, the largest guy in the place, put his hand on her arm as he tried to guide her to the couch. Grant, reached for her other hand and brought it to his lips, complimenting her as he did so. Jack smiled and offered drinks for everyone.

She was both buzzing from the attention and yet scared of what each touch could lead to.

"Elra, sit here next to me" I said once we were all settled. She deftly came to my side, pinning close to me as we sat.

"Man, Elra, that's a cool name," Jack said. "How did your parents pick it?"

"They didn't," she answered. "I was just given it today."

"Tell them the story of Elra" I suggested to her.

She squeezed my arm, looking into my eyes for an escape. I gave her none.

I motioned for the guys to sit while she told her story.

She started with a tremble in her voice. "Elra was the name of a girl born in captivity." I pinched her a little. "A harem, I mean."

Her voice grew a little stronger as she continued, "Elra was born into a harem with the sole purpose of pleasing the King."

She looked at me again.

"Tell the whole story of Elra," I commanded.

I thumbed the app, setting it so that a slow sensation would start building within her. She shook with a pleasant wave as the buzzing started.

She started again.

"As she grew, she learned every lesson she could. She worked hard trying to be the best, so that when she did finally meet the King, he would be hers."

"Tell these men what Elra looked like. Tell them how she met the King," I suggested. Several heads nodded.

They weren't sure what exactly was going on, but several were adjusting their pants. A tension was forming in the air. She had their full and hard attention.

Her words became more sultry as the toy started to do its job.

"When Elra was of age, the King came for her. She had kept her body pure and beautiful, a temple for her King, ready for him to come worship at it. Her hair was a golden blond, curly at the tips. A lock of it was constantly falling before her baby blue eyes. She had a soft glow to her skin, like the sun was perpetually upon it." She was panting a little as she continued, falling into her own fantasy.

"The King saw her beauty. He saw her fair complexion. He looked into her baby blue eyes, at her cute button nose. She tried to sway him, doing everything she could do to dazzle him with her looks."

She looked at me with a heat in her eyes.

"But he was the King. He was a Man. He could have any beautiful item he wanted. She grew desperate to ensnare him. She performed a slow dance before him. Moving her agile body, she tried tempting him with it. She ran her hands over her full breasts, pushing them up, offering them to him. They piled high upon her frame, hard nipples ready to suck."

"She swayed her wide hips, bending at the waist so that he could see the shape of her. She pushed her heart shaped ass back towards him, presenting it for him. She looked back and saw the animal gaze of her King, but he did not move. He did not call to her. Heat was coursing through her now, a fire had been built. A fire that needed to be quenched, but still she had not captured her animal."

One of the guys was absently rubbing himself. I was the only one who noticed. My toy had started caressing her own skin, her fingers moving across her chest and bare belly, slowly circling down.

"She dropped to her knees and begged the king, 'What must I do to tempt you? I need you, I need it right now'. He waved his hand in displeasure and got up to go, but before he left, he told her 'Why do you offer yourself to me like a present? Don't you know you are already mine?'"

Her thighs were clenching, I turned the toy up. Technology is so fun.

"The next day the King came back. Elra tried even harder to please him. She dressed in the most expensive silks and danced in such a manner that no man could resist. She moved her body in forbidden ways, each movement dedicated to showing him exactly what he could have, if he were just to reach out and take it. She rubbed her hands all over herself, feeling the heat build between her legs. She begged for his attention, for his touch, whispering to him 'Take me, I am yours'. Again the King left, again he said, 'You are already mine'"

"The third day Elra lay naked as the day she was born. She had positioned herself upon a bed of pillows, surrounded by candles and roses, ready to please her king. She had oiled her skin and put a little perfume between her lips. She readied herself to be ravaged, as surely the King would take her now. She moaned his name, she called to him as only a the lustful can. Again, the King took one look at her and left. Again the King reminded her, 'You are already mine'."

"Elra was ready to give up. She had practiced all of the dances, she had learned all of the wives tricks, yet her King was still not hers. The fire was roaring, but her hope was almost gone."

"It was the fourth day. She had not prepared for the King. She felt a failure and had no ideas on what to do. Instead upon his entrance, she simply asked, 'My King, what would you have me wear today?'"

"Her King smiled! He laid his hands upon her head and he said 'Good girl, you are learning. But you have not yet realized it. I will come tomorrow, for by tomorrow, you will know that you are already mine'"

"Elra had strange dreams that night. She dreamed of her King, she dreamed that he took her. Took her virginity, then took her again. He did not pause for her pain, he did not wait for her comfort. He had her anyway he wanted her. He had her at breakfast upon the table, at the opera in the private booth, at her brother's wedding ripping her bridesmaid dress to shreds. He took her whenever he felt the need. Her mouth knew every ridge, every vein of him and her womb felt empty whenever he was not pressed into her. She lived to feel him cum, to swallow, to suck, to fuck, however he needed. You are mine he would tell her, 'Completely' she would respond."

"She tried, she tried so hard to be everything he needed. But the King can never be fully satisfied. He needs more and thrusting into her body no longer brought him the same pleasure. He had had her every way he could. He needed something new and so he thought of a new way to use her. A new way to make her holes fully his"

She moaned, her eyes were shut. Her fingers had found their way between her legs and six sets of eyes could clearly see the fingers playing beneath her panties.

She continued, her words coming between pants and mewling sounds. Her toes were curling, her orgasm was building.

"The King gathered a group of his closest allies for a party. It would be a very special party indeed for Elra. To her, he said 'I have something special for you to wear, I will dress you tonight'."

"He dressed her in a costume designed only to show her body, to display her tits, her ass, to allow her pussy to be seen by those who wanted to look. He dressed her as a thing to be used. He squeezed her breasts as he dressed her and her body turned molten. He slid his finger through her labia and her clit throbbed aching to be touched. She was fire."

"She rode in a carriage to the party and used her mouth to pleasure her King. While she sucked, he told her all of the things his allies would do... all the things they would do to her. She felt a river run between her legs. He said they would touch her... they would kiss her... they...mmm...would grab her and use her. He said she was... He said she was their plaything... her... her body convulsed as she heard the words"

My toy was barely coherent now, her fingers moved rapidly between her legs. The panties were barely on. One lip was sticking out while grool flowed freely down her thigh. Everyone could see the tip of the toy sticking out.

She moaned loudly, thrashing as she rushed to finish her story.

"Elra imagined teasing those men, teasing their cocks, grabbing them, sucking them, fucking them. She fantasized about those thick... the hard pumping shafts pounding deep within her... filling her. She imagined each man holding her down.. mmm... holding her as they filled her with their cum."

"Pushing themselves into her mouth... unhhmmm... into her pussy... rubbing their cocks all over her fucking body... She..unh... she imagined all of that as she humped her fingers desperately... She needed it...mmmunn.. She needed to be used. Her body was meant for it... But it was not until she imagined...fuck...unhh... she imagined the pleasure that her King, ...unhhhh..., the pleasure he would have from controlling her... controlling every inch of her mind body and soul, making his toy be used any way that he wanted, that she finally fucking. Fucking ahh ahh fuck me!"

She came.

She came harder than I had seen her cum in awhile. She was gasping for air, body twitching.

I thumbed the app and turned the toy down. The puddle beneath her was impressive. She leaned into me, her eyes still out of focus. I held her.

"Good girl," I said. She shivered in pleasure and put her face into my shoulder. She cried a little. The good kind of cry.

The room stayed silent for a few minutes.

"Wow," Jack finally said.

Mike had gotten up and was walking it off, Grant was still adjusting his pants and trying to control his breathing.

The doorbell broke the silence next.

"The entertainment has arrived," I said with a smile.

To be continued...