All Comments on 'Control Ch. 05'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is there a Part 2?

Excellent story but there are many unanswered questions. Can Annie kick her pain slut desires? Is Victor out there and when will they meet him again? Can Geoff deal with Annie's desires?

SleeplessinMD

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Creepily excellent

Excellent writing. The author's style reads easily and the words flow seamlessly together to paint scenes and characters wonderfully.

Geoff is the hero of the story but he's not heroic, if that makes any sense. He's just a man with a job, a home, a car and woman who loves him. Until love isn't enough for her any more and her leaving with Victor is a devastating blow. Watching Geoff go through the videos is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. It's agonzingly painful but the fire it lights burns ever so brightly. He's galvanized into action and this Geoff we like because he's acting not reacting, he's affirmative and he's determined to find Anne and free her.

Anne is a latent submissive. While she hints to Geoff that she'd like him to be assertive, she doesn't know to get him to do what she needs. When Victor enters her life, she falls under his spell and submits to him willingly, giving up her engagement to Geoff, her job, everything so she can please her master. She's broken in the course of the story and will never be fully healed. She still feels the need to submit and be dominated but knows that with the wrong dom she could die from it. It's powerful and the author shows consummate skill in graphically portraying the extreme BDSM.

Victor is as fine an impact character as you will ever see. The author carefully weaves the fabric of the man's existence in frightening prose that leaves no doubt that he is Evil Incarnate. In his alterego as Satan, Victor creates the story's conflict by dominating Anne, breaking her completely, then torturing her for fun and profit, and finally leaving her to die, used up, worthless to him. He creates conflict for Geoff as the sinister, evil bastard who lured his love away into a madness he can't understand. Anne will never be the loving person she was before she went with Victor and Geoff knows she will never be free of her addiction to the pain/pleasure of BDSM. In moment full of pathos, Geoff tells Anne he's willing to try some of those things despite the fact that it's absolutely contrary to his nature.

I appreciated the fact the Victor got away with it. In fairy tales, the bad guys get caught and go to jail or the hangman. In real life, the bad guys get away with it all the time. The street criminals get busted but the really evil bastards who perpetrate far worse crimes skate. Victor gets away with it and it makes us despise him even more. That's a great impact character.

It wasn't clear to me why Victor left. Perhaps he was done with Anne, he'd used her up and decided to move on to his next submissive. Or perhaps he got spooked when his web site got sniffed and the location of his "studio" revealed. I think it's the former but it might be the latter. If so, I cannot imagine the horror of what else he would do to her.

I like the distinction that the author makes between bondage/discipline and gross physical abuse. For the relationship to be healthy, the dom has to love the sub and vice versa. It's not "Ozzy and Harriet" but it is love nonetheless. When it ceases to be love, the beatings and pain become torture and abuse. That's evil no matter what guise it wears.

Excellent fiction this is. This 100's for you, H. Jekyll, for a story very creepily well told. I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
she'd leave for one reason

because he's a little wimp inside, that's why. he begs her not to go back to Victor, not to respond to him, etc., but he says he knows Victor's gonna come back and demand that she goes to him, to be used, and she would do it, too, the wimp says!

promise me you won't do it, annie, my annie! please, you must promise me, I can't live without you,,, if you want to leave me, I'll let you go but I won't know what to do, how to live whtout you,,,

who the fuck wants a life with such a wimpy man?

what kind of job does this woman do anyway, other than being a whore for her kicks? people who are employed full time don't have time to drop everything every time some BDSM idiot calls or emails demanding they drop everything and go for their humiliation activity in the basement!

silly story about idiotic characters,,, don't know why people ooh and aaah over these idiotic characters who are not that believable

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 15 years ago
great story

truly marvellous

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
wow

I've never read such a bunch of crap.

I doubt very much ANYBODY would like to be humiliated and tortured to this extent - besides, the ending strongly indicates she'd go right back to Victor - promises to the contrary or not.

This is probably the worst story I have read on Literotica so far but, then again, I'm definitely not into pain - giving or receiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Macabre...Shockingly Disturbing

the Warning to readers at the start of chapter one should have been more comprehensive.

i really wish this story had not been so well written

i could have slept tonight without the light on & would have avoided the Nightmares.

maybe the story should have been posted under bdsm or horror category.

really needed another two or three chapters for it to be a romance.

with Geoff & Anne rebuilding their relationship.

with Anne rebuilding her mental health & stability ..

with Anne learning to interact in society.

with Geoff & Anne dealing with "victor is still out there"

well written , interesting plot & storyline. carefully crafted protagonists.

story could of been delveloped much further , either to a happy ending or a grim harrowing culmination.

personaly i would have liked to have seen the expanded version with the happy ending.

but.... then again at the start of ch.01 ..

the author says " Romeo & Juliet + S.K. "

in that context Victor, Geoff & Anne should not survive.

though, on third thoughts ....

looking at where the story leaves them Geoff & Anne did die, they are forever changed by what has occured , somehow they have become much less as individuals ... possibly both broken beyond repair.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

But you should have let Geoff put a bullet in Vics noggin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A disturbing and uplifting tale

Well written tale of love on the fringes of sanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A dark and magical tale of love and sacrifice.

A strangely beautiful and uplifting tale of dark desires and unselfish love. Superbly written, poignant and believable. Not an easy read, but this is story telling of the very highest calibre. A dark and magical modern fairy tale of a fallen princess, a monstrous villain and a hero driven only by his unerring love.

Simply wonderful.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunning

A dark, disturbing and brilliantly written tale of twisted desires and selfless love.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Another book is needed where Victor comes back and wimp Geoff vanishes knowing ALL is at stake, and he does what needs to be done. He kills Victor, slowly.

Then with Victor dead and gone Geoff finally man’s up to give Anne what she needs and craves, pain. But, in a loving manner with no hate. She gets to be the pain slut she needs to be and he becomes her loving Master. Just write it.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story should've be posted under horror, It's a great story but so sick and twisted I really struggled to get through it. I became invested in the characters and seeing the plot resolve which was the only thing that kept me reading. I'd go as far as saying it's non erotic as well just because how deeply disturbing it is. It has a decent romantic ending and acts as a great cautionary tale about not letting your sexual desires control your life and the dangers of giving yourself to the wrong person in the BDSM community.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somehow I don't trust her promises. She agreed to marry him after all, didn't she. We saw how that went. It might be wiser to let her go. I guess I would have preferred a different ending. Either she dies because her body can't recover from all the abuse or perhaps they find Victor and he gets killed in a shootout with police and therapy starts working on Anne. This is a non-ending ending and feels like I wasted my time reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

a cacophony of idiocy and foolishness. The only reason Op is with that hoe is because he loves himself so little he believes he only deserves a filthy creature like that woman

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, she just promised. That means she's leaving next week. This guy likes to torture himself doesn't he?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I could almost have stood it, except for that promise which we know is a promise to leave. She's an addict, just like on heroin, she will destroy herself and he's codependent so he's along for the horror show. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The tags for romance are a joke. This is plain horror. Not even erotic horror, as there is nothing erotic about it.

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 months ago

Institutionalize her! Sick story, well written but…sick!

greenday0418greenday0418about 2 months ago

Intense and well written.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy59about 2 months ago

I somehow see this guy realizing that the only way to save her is to go off the grid. He uproots her, leaves Sin City, and relocates to a remote location. There he creates a business and they work together from home. He reads the 'Fifty Shades' series and draws from it by reversing the roles. He saves his wife and learns to embrace a BDSM lifestyle just sufficient enough to satiate her needs and surprisingly, his as well. They go on to have children and motherhood becomes the defining focus of her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Control Ch. 04 Previous Part
Control Series Info