Control Cycle: C POV 02

Story Info
Who really has control in these relationships? C POV.
2.8k words
3.97
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers

Authors Note: Ill probably post it all in one, when all the parts pass the polices.

Continuation from last work:

It was raining when I came back home from work to an empty drive way, she was gone for the night, I had a few hours to myself. My coworkers wanted to have a night out and about, wherever the winds take us, but I cited my wife as a reason to not go, the guys called me whipped and the girls called me committed, I honestly can't say who was correct. I walked out of my car to the doorway and I went to try to open the door but my hand grew heavy, my body was resisting me. Despite the aspirin I've been taking, the pain from this morning still haunted me... I didn't want to go back in.

I rushed back in my car and went for a casual ride, I was thinking of drinking my problems away but I was cautious of anything addicting, fearing one thing will lead to another straight down to my hell of a past. I was already in danger with the amount of aspirin I've been taking lately. As if it was by nature I found myself parked, back in the lot that I used to buy the drug of my old hellish past from.

Wait SHIT! This wasn't good, I needed to leave! I can't let an old environment, lead me back to old habits! In panic I tried to start my car... it didn't start. I looked around and saw someone chilling to some music in their car, I needed a jump. I rushed to their car in the chilly rain holding my jacket over me to keep myself dry and knocked on his window.

He gave me a quick glance and sighed as he rolled down the window, "Leave Chris, we can't sell to you anymore."

I was shocked how did he know who I was and that I used to use "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Stella controls these parts you're on her blacklist, hell you're the only one on it, as a matter of fact you're the reason we have a black list." He muttered obviously peeved.

"Look dude, I just need a jump for my car." I explained as he stared at me.

"By the look on your face it looks like you need a 'jump' too, you look rough man, but I guess I can help... with the car part." He retorted while texting someone on his phone.

We were at it for a few minutes as we looked up a tutorial on how to jump a car in the rain, before a fleet of silver cars appeared and surrounded both of our cars. I looked around frightened there was nowhere to go. Some rather large men in matching suits started to emerge from their cars, each one was big enough where it looked like they could kill me with their hands. One looked a little familiar but I was too afraid at the moment to make any connections.

My head was scrambled with confusion, they were looking at me intently, just me, not the other guy. What did I do to deserve this? Who did I cross? Why was the local mafia going to kill me? I kept turning around on edge looking at each man and car searching for an escape.

"Get back in your cars, can't you see your scaring him." A feminine yet familiar voice demanded, as the tall, strong, curvaceous, and beautiful woman emerged from the most expensive looking car. While the really familiar looking guy was holding her umbrella for her. The men complied, it was Stella.

"Stella is that you? I haven't seen you in years, what the fuck is going on here?" I asked with a hint of fear in my voice.

"Don't you talk to her that way, Dumbass!" The other dude that was helping me interjected.

"Timmy shut up and go, you did good but don't you talk to him that way." She commanded with a hint of hostility. He bowed and quickly scurried away.

"Chris why don't you come in my car, let's get out of the rain, I'll order someone to fix and pick up your car and we can talk about everything." I was too afraid to say no and at some level I trusted her, so I complied and we got in her car as we went for a ride around town.

"Now Chris, I thought you gone clean, what's wrong?" She asked soothingly. Contradicting her tough, strong and intimidating looks.

"Stella I just needed a jump. More importantly when did you become some king pin? Last time I saw you, you were just a single mom trying to get by." I asked bewildered.

"It's a long story, but what I want to know is what brought you out there, only addicts and dealers go there... I know you know that." She questioned.

"Stella you got to believe me it was just... I was a little frustrated." I said meekly.

"So, you thought you should, give up everything you fought for and start using again." She said angrily as she glared at me. I noticed her tense up and ball up her fist like she was ready to fight, she was raised strong and had a good foot and a half on me, if we fought I knew I wouldn't be the victor.

"No, no, no... Stella I came out there out of habit. I just wanted to ride around town to think. I'm not going to give up what you and Kate gave me." I pleaded as fast as I could, raising my arms in a defensive posture.

A moment of silence went by as she took a moment to calm down.

"Speaking of Kate how's she doing?" She asked, looking more relaxed.

"She's doing her best."

"Hmph, that's ok I guess, what about you?" Stella said with a hint of sass.

I turned my head and responded with a simple "I'm fine... It's nothing I can't handle."

"Look you can't lie to me I've known you since forever, every time you say that, you end up hurt Chris, just tell me... please let me help you, let me shoulder your burden this time." She said wit a sudden frustration and passion, as she squeezed my shoulder comfortingly pulling me into a tight embrace.

I looked into her eyes as she looked into mine, her eyes concerned and caring. Eyes that I wished Kate had. "Fine... I'll vent... thanks by the way."

"No problem, it'll be just like old times, start from the very beginning."

"Well, I guess I'll start from here... The universe started from a HUGE EXPLOSION!" She playfully punched my shoulder and we both laughed at the joke. For what felt like hours I explained my predicament as she willfully listened, we laughed, argued and mostly cried together and for a moment I was happy. We ended up getting carried away and talked about other things, our houses, how she became a king pin, our daily routines and relationships.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask how is Stacy?" I questioned.

"She's... she's... doing fine..." Just as she could tell when I was lying I could tell she was as well but I didn't question it.

"You know she keeps wondering when you're going to visit me... I mean her again... she misses you and its hard working and raising her alone, it makes my love life pretty tough an..." She answered meekly with an ominous undertone.

"Yeah, well you should consider dating women, because it must be hard finding some guy to love, having a condition as rare as you." I interjected halfway in her story.

"What do you mean? By the sound of your story it sounds like your still having trouble with your love life." She said with a sassy voice.

"Dang, that's a little too soon, but I mean, because you're a futa, there's not a lot of guys who know about it and most that do are disgusted by it."

"Yeah, it's been a long dry spell, but I'm just waiting for the right gu... WAIT! YOU KNOW IM A FUTA!"

"Uh, yeah... Not every girl is naturally as Amazonian like you. Have you looked in the mirror lately, girls aren't usually as voluptuous as you either. Jeez! What do you take me for?"

"And your fine with me? Don't you hate Futas?"

"Well I don't know many and I find most really intimidating, but I know better to think like that with you." I responded sweetly, I didn't notice but her face reddened, blushing at the statement. She laid back, her mind obviously racing as an idea came into my head.

"H...hey."

"Y...yeah,"

"Your into dudes right?"

"Yeah."

"And you wanna end your dry spell?"

"Yeah."

"Do you wanna come over to my place?"

"Yeah!"

"And can you fuck Kate in a threesome for me?"

"YEAH!!, wait what! Chris. What the fuck!"

"Look I'll admit it's weird and maybe stupid, but I just want her to be happy, and well I just can't do that anymore, and I'm just afraid if she finds someone else to make her happy... she'll... she'll leave me. I don't know what I would do if she left me. If she fucks you I won't have to worry about her leaving. Plus, I'm pretty sure she just wants a nice dick and I'm sure you got one. " I muttered, as I reasoned my intentions.

"Look Chris, think about it... all of this... this whole conversation should be a non-issue in a relationship. Leave that slut, she's not worth it, that bitch doesn't deserve you."

That voice came back and whispered "She's right."

"She's not a SLUT or a BITCH Stella!... Besides I already explained why I can't do that!!" I responded defensively. My head pain came back, I was getting too heated for this, I popped a few more pills to cool myself off.

"And I told you why, that's stupid. Chris you paid your debt, twice, no thrice over, why can't you see that, you deserve to be happy and why me of all people." She retorted.

"Well... I know you hate her and you prefer men. So, you're not going to fall in love with her, but I'm pretty sure... I know she just wants some dick so she will definitely want to fuck you... and besides, out of everyone I know, I trust you the most." Again, Stella blushed, yet I didn't really take notice.

"Do... do you really mean that Chris," She asked shyly.

"Of course, you're the only one that I feel like I can really be honest to... and listen here if you ever need my help you can talk to me." I said trying to comfort her.

"Eve...even more than Stella." She asked nervously.

"Well, yeah. I live to make her happy, she's like an angel who saved my life but you... your more of a, let's see..." I was simply lost, I never thought about how I saw Stella, we were always together as kids and we helped each other a lot during tough times. I opened my home to her when her parents died and she helped me get straight, we were just there for each other. I even spent time with her adopted kid Stacy.

"Well?!" She asked, staring directly into my eyes pleading for an answer. The world seemed to slow down as I thought or rather I realized the driver was driving slower when I looked out the window.

"Wellll... you're like... an older brother to me." I replied. A heard the slapping of skin from the front, and I noticed the driver resumed driving a normal speed. I turned to Stella she wore a pained and angry expression as if someone just stabbed her in the back.

That voice came back and this time it sounded a little annoyed as it whispered "your such an idiot."

Stella turned her head to look outside. "Ok... Wow well ummm, looks like we are near your place." She said stuttering and obviously annoyed, trying to find the right words to say. I looked outside and we were in my parking lot, Kate's car was there too.

"well are we gona do this?" I asked shyly twiddling my thumbs, now unsure if we should proceed, since I killed the mood.

"Do what?" She asked obviously puzzled.

"Threesome?"

"Oh... sure... yeah, actually Yeah, this can work." She responded taking a minute to think it over, she also mumbled something under her breath but I didn't catch it. We stared at each other for an awkward moment unsure of what I wanted to add to the conversation.

"Yeah... Cool." I replied awkwardly.

I left her fancy car and went towards my door to open it, while she had a little chat with the driver. When I opened it, I was presented with... well it was as if a tornado went through here, Kate was always so messy when she came back.

It was a mess but it was something I was familiar with, cleaning was a routine in my life now, from cleaning up her mess now to cleaning up my past, and I needed nothing more than to fall into this routine so I don't end up falling back into an unhealthier one. I wore a slight smile as I thought that even now Kate was still helping me... or at least that's what I told myself.

"GODDAMNIT GREY'S ALREADY HERE!!" Stella yelled with a sense of panic in her voice, behind me as she was now able to look over me through the door. She drew a tiny gun from her bountiful cleavage as she swung a strong arm around my chest and quickly grabbed me up and carried me like a football to her car.

She threw me in and she followed quickly getting inside as she aimed her single shot foldable pistol at the door. At the same time the driver was charging inside the house guns drawn and a bevy of cars seemed to show up out of nowhere as men started to surround my house and run inside.

Adrenaline coursed through me as so many thoughts went through me. What the fuck! Did she really need all this! Where the hell did these guys come from! Wait... OH GOD Kate is in danger!

With unknown strength I was able to push Stella hulking mass out of the way and stick my head out of the window and screamed "DON'T SHOOT!! IT'S JUST MY WIFE IN THERE!! HE'S NOT HERE!!" as Stella grabbed me and tried to pull me back in as I resisted.

BANG!!

My heart sank...

With a massive amount of adrenaline, I shoved the car door open and ran out the car, Stella tried to stop me but with this new found strength I tore myself free from her grip.

"STOP HIM!!" I heard Stella yell.

With tears in my eyes and my heart pumping so fast I could hear it, I shoved and dodged anyone in my way as I sped into my house racing into my... no... our bedroom. I rammed my body into the closed-door shoulder first, my body burned with pain as the door and lock burst opened and I stumbled onto the floor. With blurry vision I looked up and saw her, my goddess, my everything lying there lifeless a few feet away on the floor.

I tried getting up but my bruised arm and leg didn't move, the only response I got was a shot of burning pain, I reached forward with my good hand grasping the carpet and I slowly pulled myself forward. More tears filled my eyes, I could barely recognize her as I dragged myself closer and closer, occasionally rubbing my tears away in the carpet to clear my vision.

I was finally almost able to touch her, the carpet near her was moist and the room smelled rancid. I refocused on my hand, my palm was covered in a liquid that was beet red, when I finally grabbed her arm it was a little cold. I used what was left of my strength to sit up and I pulled her head into my chest with my good arm and held her there in my embrace as I sobbed and kissed her head.

"Oh my..." Stella whispered in shock as she and a few of her cronies entered the room. Her thugs lowered their guns, hats and heads. I looked down at Kate, she had her cute little party dress on and half a bottle of red wine in her hand.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" Kate body sprung back into life screaming. Everyone in the room jumped a few men drew their guns in shock. I... I uh was knocked out after Kate elbowed my jaw in her panic. I guess she was just black out drunk after partying too hard and the 'blood' was just red wine.

Dimaued
Dimaued
45 Followers