Futa and The Cuck's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Futa fucks the man's wife and him.
3.4k words
4.03
40.2k
91

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew came back from his deployment early and didn't bother to tell his wife. Long hours on the battlefield from across the sea, and after four years, he was thrilled to finally be coming home. He and Emma had been trying for a baby for quite some time, but as one might imagine, that could be extraordinarily difficult given his occupation, but he needed to ensure that his duties were answered. Thankful to have an entire two weeks off on leave, he would finally be allowed the time to catch up on their fading romance, as to such a degree, he grew concerned. And after all, what man wouldn't grow concerned after not seeing in person their spouse for such an elongated amount of time, the spark might muster, and fade, and the embers of passion lesson to which, nothing could rekindle them. That thought was beyond terrifying.

He drove all the way across the city from the airport. Wanting this to be a surprise, he picked up some flowers from a bouquet shop, trying to be as romantic as he could when he returned with all his luggage, which he wouldn't bother brining inside until the next day, well, at least, that was his plan. One shouldn't be held fast by plans, because the world has a nasty way of upsetting them in ways one never might imagine, and with his thoughts, the dusk came as he drove and parked his car on the sidewalk. The moon was full, the stars out lighting the sky, and his way up towards his stoop. Andrew took a look at the windows, and they were all closed, but what he didn't expect to find, was that the lights were all off. He knew electricity was expensive, but he expected at least some lights to be on.

Shrugging, he took his flowers, exited the car, and walked up to the doorway. Unlocking it, his hand pushed the door open slightly, and stepped inside. Removing his boots, kicking them, his eyes adjusted to the darkened hallway leading up to the stairs of their room. Hearing a scream, he dashed up the stairs, and heard the knocking of wood, and the vibrations through the halls of the house. God, no. Please. The kindle of passion, the embers going out of the love they used to have, the love he wanted to have, was going out. This just--

He pushed the door into their room open. "Emma!" he called.

And what he saw was impressively disgusting, and he simply couldn't look away. The bed which he and her shared was trembling on the white rug on the ground. The window shades were pulled closed, but there were two bodies on the bed. He couldn't see who he presumed was his wife below, a majestic body, pale in the glimmering light as he turned the light on, he could see sweat pouring off the woman atop his wife. His wife's arms and legs wrapped around this woman with chestnut hair, and strands of his wife's auburn colored hair lay on the bed, wavy the way he liked it.

But was that a--a cock? That can't be real. And this was the reason why he couldn't look away. It wasn't a cock being attached to the body of a woman that upset him. The year being 2030, people could do whatever they wanted. He didn't care. The size of it, was, what was the word for this to sound humane? But inhuman. Even in some of the porn he'd seen, never was it this thick, and the testicles, cleanly shaven, as it thrust into his wife's womb again, was half the size of his fist.

Andrew felt his jaw drop at the package she carried with her, and simply thrust in another jolt. His wife screamed, and squirted over the bed, and onto the floor. The woman atop her leaned back, turned her head backwards, and looked at him, with her hair over his shoulders. "Well, come in, and just close the door behind you."

"Who the hell are you--" he shouted.

"Honey," Emma panted. "This is Isabella. I'd like you to meet her."

"Your wife approves," Isabella sneered. Her teeth shone through lips pulled back. "Come on, I wanted the chance to meet you after all, you got her an amazing wedding ring."

"But I--"

"Hurry up and get in her, shut the door!" Isabella snapped, thrusting herself into his wife once more, and she screamed, toes curled back, and legs quivering. "With you gone all the time, did you expect her not to satisfy her cravings?"

"No, but I--"

"Shut the door, Andrew," Emma panted, one hand over her abdomen. "Come on. It'll be fine."

"How are you okay with this?" he snapped.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Isabella snapped.

She removed herself from the bed, and an enormous phallus swung, the tip reaching her knee. Walking briskly past her, another anatomical impossibility, an impossibility he just seemingly couldn't keep his eyes off of. He wasn't gay, and wasn't attracted to dick but--it being attached to a woman might--No. He mustn't. He was happily married. Was he? Was Emma? Did Emma deserve better than he? Isabella walked right past him, and closed the door, returning to his side, she sneered.

"You a peeping tom?"

"No!" he turned, looking into her gaze, who was in a jeer, as if he was prey caught in a trap, in a jungle he didn't realize he was in.

"Honey," Emma said. "It's okay."

"Andrew, was it?" Isabella sneered at him.

"Y--yes," he stammered. What was wrong with him. Getting shot at wasn't a problem, but her, it was an enemy he didn't understand, one destined to take his wife from him. He couldn't let this happen, but there was a coldness in her eyes that was far colder, and crueler than anyone he'd ever met, and loathed standing here with her. Stammering, heart racing, palms sweating, all these running through the course of what was his soul. The voice was a dead giveaway from his frail being, he wanted to push her out the window, but he remained frozen.

"Do you want to touch it?" the succubus asked.

"No--"

"Let's play a game," she said. "Let's see how much fun your wife can have in one night? Eh? But I don't do sloppy seconds, if you get my meaning."

"No!" he snapped, before she walked casually to his wife, naked, as if this was the perfectly natural thing to do. There wasn't anything natural about it.

"Honey," she said. "It's okay, you'll see."

"Why are you okay with this!" He stamped his feet on the ground, trying to push the succubus away from the bed.

"Andrew! That is enough!" Emma finally snapped, sitting up. "This is fun. What did you expect to happen? I can't just not satisfy my needs. I have needs. I know you're doing good work over the seas, but I can't just be there for you to come to, I need something between your lengthy deployments. Isabella has been that to me. Can't you accept this?"

"But I--"

"Andrew," she turned to him, as he knelt by the bed. "I need you to accept this."

"You heard her, Andrew," Isabella said, crawling on the bed, the enormous cock laying on the rest of it. The bed squeaked as she turned through te blankets and removed the pillows. "It's my turn right now. I'll give you yours in a minute. This will be pleasant for all of us. You'll see."

"But I--"

"You can have your wife when I'm done with her," she sneered.

Isabella sat up, brought her cock with her hands, and brought it down, slapping it with her hand. Wet as it was, heavy as it seemed, the liquid from all the juices that it produced was like a heavy boot splashing in puddles. Then she moved her dick on Emma's abdomen, and he finally got a good look at it. Thick, shiny, and yet with a softness that was like a babe, he felt his mouth water. No. He mustn't. He was--he was being cuckolded before his very eyes, and he was emotionally unstable to stop it.

"Look at me, and take my hands," Emma said, and her warm, albeit sweaty and sticky hand touched his. He looked away, but then again, turned his head as he realized this was his wife whom he loved dearly. Despite this new dynamic, unwelcomed, filled him with anxiety. "ooh."

His eyes gaped open as the mushroom tip caressed his wife's clit. Massaging it gently for a few moments before Isabella's fingers guided it into his wife. That was when he knew he changed, for blood rushed through the veins into his penis, which, though average, was absolutely nothing that could compare to whatever this was. His wife moaned loudly as inch by inch, Isabella's cock entered slowly, and her fingers flicked the clit with each passing inch. His jaw dropped open again, and this time, he couldn't immediately shut it, as he observed the bulge in her belly, with the cock going deeper and deeper, until finally, he was looking at Isabella's shaved pelvis, kissing his wife's pussy.

"Just like that," Isabella cooed as she rocked her hips back and forth gently.

He wanted something, and he finally came to, turning his head away from the pelvis, and looked into his wife's eyes again. Nodding, and smiling with each passing moan, each passing thrust, each passing orgasm ass this woman had her way with his wife. The hands remained where they were, and yet, he wanted to touch his wife, and he wanted to embrace her, but never, never had she moaned like this before. He was feeling rather inadequate.

"Kiss me," Emma spoke softly.

He leaned forward, opened his mouth as his lips touched hers. For a moment, before another hand touched the side of his cheek, and he opened his eyes again. Isabella's hand had separated their lips, cupping Emma's cheeks and pulled her aside, and she shared in a lover's kiss, and slowly, willfully, Emma released Andrew's hands to comb them through Isabella's hair lovingly. His heart, he felt was breaking as the women, the breasts pressed against on another, not only made love, but shared in the kiss, that was designated for him. At last, as he thought she was done, Isabella was not, for she released the kiss winked at him, moaning into his wife's ears, who's voice cooed on the other side.

"Come, Andrew," Isabella said.

He complied, standing reluctantly to his order, and he approached around the other end of the bed. Her hand pointed towards Emma's open womb; thick spunk started drooling out of it. His eyes gaped open, seeing it. His wife lifted her head up, and took one hand, two fingers parted the pussy lips open. Blushing, she turned her head to the side.

"See that," Isabella said. "I take care of your wife for you, and I leave you a nice snack. You must be hungry. Go on."

"But I--"

"Andrew," he turned her head to his wife. "Come on, hurry up. This is embarrassing."

"Go on, soldier," Isabella said, and pushed him gently as he caught himself on the side of the bed. Leaning forward, the cum was thick, and while there wasn't anything wrong with his semen, this seemed more than what any human could naturally produce, that, and the phallus Isabella had was enormous, but not one of those hulking ones you knew couldn't be real, but it was close.

The scent was filled with an aroma, sweet, and filled with flowers. No. That wasn't the semen, someone was still wearing perfume that had yet to fade. He closed his eyes as Isabella massaged his shoulders, egging him to do it, to slurp the cum out of his wife's vaginal canals, and so his tongue dripped out of his mouth as his face kissed it. His wife moaned gently, her hands combing through his hair, pushing him further as he kept slurping away, gently, and softly. He wanted to vomit, that was, until he started to taste who this Isabella was. She was sweet, with a mild salty after taste. No wonder his wife liked her so much.

As he continued to slurp away, shameful that he would do that, and allow someone else to cum inside his wife, he felt hands on his waist. Oh, no. He thought, wanting to turn, but his wife kept her hand in his hair, firmly gripping it, and one leg wrapped around his neck, forcing him in place. The hands at his waist circled around his front, unbuckling his belt, removing it, unbuttoning, and unzipping. Slowly, his pants were being removed, so too, his boxers and he was all but nude, save for his shirt. Knowing it was Isabella, her hands cupped his buttocks before slapping it.

"You've a cute little butt, you know that don't you?" she said. "I hope you're enjoying your little snack. I prepared it special for you."

He groaned in reply.

"Have you ever," he heard a kissing noise, and a cold peck on his buttocks. "Had anything in here before?"

"Nhhhh!" all he could manage with his mouth full.

"First time, huh?" she said, and he felt her tongue rimming his ass before sticking a finger in it, the tip swirling inside looking for his prostrate. Feeling it caressed, his cock jumped up. "Oooh. Someone's a little excited. Well, Andrew, I think I've made you wait long enough. You can have your wife now."

"Come on, honey," Emma said. "Come be with me."

He didn't need to be told another time. He crawled up to his wife like a puppy dog, and without delay, his erected cock slid inside the partially filled womb, and his cock practically bathed in her cum, still swirling inside the canals with his. He thrusted in and out, and his wife didn't bother to let out a moan in the slightest, and concerned, no, horrified, that Isabella stretched his wife out so much, that his cook, little in comparison, there was no lie here, he wasn't even touching the vaginal walls.

His body froze just a moment, and his wife looked him in the eye, disappointed, as a warm fleshy pole touched his rear. He turned and felt two firm hands press against his hips, pushing him down, the breasts of Isabella pressed against him. Two long arms framed his, as he was pinned between her and his wife, who stretched forward, and her hands reached below his pelvis, and he felt the mushroom tip press against his shaft, guiding slowly into her pussy along with his.

Was this really happening? Was he--oh yes he was. His cock was sharing his wife's womb as Isabella thrusted slowly, firmly pressing his cock against the upper part of the walls of the womb, thrusting gently in an out, and at last, his wife moaned, biting her lips with her head thrown back. The shaft of Isabella brushed up against his tentacles, tickling them. He bit his lips, as much as he hated to admit it, he was enjoying himself, even if this was beyond anything he would have normally found himself doing. A moan escaped from his lips.

"Oh, you like that, do you, Baby?" Isabella whispered in his ear as her breasts pressed against his back.

"I'm not--"

"You and I are sharing your wife together," she grinned, licking his ear. "That makes you my Baby."

"No but--" he hissed.

"Shh," she said, bucking her hips just a tad bit faster. "I'm going to cum again."

"Already--" Andrew was interrupted by Isabella's pulsing cock as it squirted its cum inside the womb, and the warm liquid lubed both their cocks inside it. The pressure of hers pressed firmly against his, and as hard as his was, hers was superior, and he felt it being crushed. "Ah!"

"Sorry," she chuckled, finishing her groan, pulling his lubed cock out with her hand. "I have that effect on people."

Now, he found himself panting as the cum started leaking out of his wife's womb, and at last, he heard the plop come out as Isabella removed her cock from Emma, who, smiled lovingly at her husband and opened her mouth to kiss him. He panted into her mouth as Isabella's fingers dug firmly into his side, like knives, he felt his skin was going to break.

"Emma," she said, and his fears was going to be realized. "I'm going to take my turn now."

She nodded and Andrew was thrown on his back. Gasping, his legs were pulled forward and bent towards him. Isabella pushed her hands on his thighs, pushing them towards him, stretching him as the tip of her cock on the rim of his ass. She was going to fuck him, and while normally he'd be horrified as this, as he wasn't gay, but now, could he--could he honestly say that now? But as he got a better look at her, the sly smile, the teeth, the impression cheekbones, the hair gently combed back, apparently she took good care of herself, and she had lines on the side, lining her abs. Apart from the piece that was touching his anus, she was absolutely, positively, and undeniably a woman.

"I need you to relax," she smiled softly, as his wife bent up, and took her head behind his leg where he couldn't see her, but he did hear the sound of the familiar slurping of cock sucking. "If you don't," she pulled her wet cock, still covered in her own cum mostly, and slapped it on his abdomen, reaching just below where his sternum would be. "It will hurt otherwise."

his eyes gaped open as it disappeared behind his pelvis, his own dick softened as his manhood felt inadequate. For whatever reason, he wanted to compete, but he simply couldn't, and his emotions only were reinforced by his insecurities as the mushroom tip pushed inside his hole. He gritted his teeth, tensing up as she slowly pushed herself inch by inch. Opening his eyes, panting heavily as he looked down, and he saw it, the cock pushing apart the muscles inside his belly, bulging inside him like some kind of parasite moving around him until she was entirely inside him. He grunted as she thrust herself firmly inside him, and he gasped, opening his mouth, and she sneered at him.

He felt a burning sensation rubbing inside him as she moved in and out, still solid hard, when he was not, and she knelt on him, her breasts rubbing against his. She kissed him, bucking her hips back and forth, and his eyes opened, crying with the pain, the humiliation, and his wife, Emma, rubbing herself at his expense. Isabella removed her lips from him, groaning as he felt her cum fill him, the pulsing liquid stretching his insides out, more than he thought was reasonable.

"Andrew," she whispered in his ear. "Would it be alright if I got your wife pregnant?"

"No!" he snapped. "Get your dick out of me! Please!"

"Too late," she sneered.

"What do you mean?" he turned his head to his wife.

"Did you honestly think I needed your permission?" she asked.

"Tell me--"

"I've been cumming buckets into her," Isabella said. "Of course, she's pregnant with my baby."

"No," tears fell from him. How could he let this happen? How did it all start. "That can't be."

"It is," Emma admitted, and he felt his heart break as he began to cry.

"Don't be sad," Isabella said. "If you'd like, I can make you pregnant too. After all," she pet his dick with a stroke of her finger, and thrusting one more time, pulsating all the while he was being filled, and his belly expanded. "I don't think either my girlfriend, Emma here, or myself will get much use out of this clit."

"It's not--"

"Compared to me, it's just a little worthless clit," she sneered.

He felt sick to his stomach. Whatever relationship he'd have with his wife, it would never be the same. Discharged or not, he'd come home to this--no. His family was more important, even if it did mean that he would be taking care of children he didn't take part in conceiving, perhaps, he thought, as Isabella lay herself on him again, that this was for the best.