Control Freak

Story Info
Mom learns it's not so bad when you lose control.
5.6k words
4.75
89.8k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Control Freak

To say I am a control freak is an understatement. Everyone says it, and I know it too; but I've always rationalized it out of my childhood. My name is Debra Salk and I'm about to turn forty-five. My youth was never without love or adventure; what I didn't have was the nicer cars or the nicer clothes I saw a lot of kids in the seventies have. My parents were a product of their time, growing up in the sixties material things didn't mean a lot to them; it did to me.

By the time I got out of high school, their laid back and carefree world just wasn't for me. I headed to college and never really looked back. Once on my own, I finally had control; and I swore to myself I was never going to lose it again.

I controlled my education, I controlled where I lived and worked. I chose my husband carefully; not just because he was actually a nice man; but because he also had the potential for success I craved.

I planned our wedding down to the last detail; and after it was me that chose our house, and even the cars we drove. I also controlled our sex lives, to be honest. Not that I didn't recognize sex as something married people did; but unlike my parents I didn't put that high of a priority on it, and neither did Dale.

That worked fine for me; I used birth control, and I even had Dale wear condoms as insurance. When the timing was right, we had our two children, spaced perfectly two years apart; and then Dale was snipped. Everything was going according to plan.

Over the next twenty-two years everything went according to plan...my plan. I started a successful home interior design business; Dale climbed the ladder at his company; and by now I had sold off my business and dabbled in consulting while Dale sat in his Senior Vice President office. Things were perfect.

This last summer, with things finally somewhat settled down from the pandemic; I was working with our daughter Monica to plan her wedding. Honestly her first two choices of boyfriends had been totally unacceptable; and after a bit of 'working' I was pleased when she connected with an up and coming young man in Dale's company.

At this point I should say that everyone has their Achille's Heel; that one chink in their armor of perfection that just never seems to want to iron out. Mine wandered into the kitchen yawning on Friday morning.

"Morning mom" he mumbled.

"Morning Dear" I sighed.

I watched my nineteen year old son Jonas amble by and start digging through the breakfast cupboard; and yes every cupboard in my kitchen was for a purpose; and labeled as such. I hate it when I found syrup with the cereal, or pop tarts with the canned beans.

I just watched him for a moment and shook my head. Jonas Salk; his name couldn't have fit better. He was bright and quick; an honor roll student with a free ride scholarship to Cornell in biochemistry. He had a star studded future staring him in the face; and he didn't give a damn.

"Could you at least wear pants" I said as I glanced at his muscular legs.

"They're shorts" Jonas replied.

"Athletes wear shorts not people on the street" I told him.

"People wear them all the time" he told me as he turned holding a box of cereal, he could tell by my scowl I wasn't happy.

"Fine I'll change" he sighed.

"Thank you" I said as he turned to walk from the kitchen, carrying the box of cereal. "Wouldn't you like a bowl?" I asked.

"Nah" he just shrugged.

An hour later I walked down the stairs towards Jonas room. I did have some work on the computer to do; but Dale had his lodge meeting tonight and he needed to be dressed so I had decided to throw a load into the washer before I started.

I had encouraged Dale to join the local lodge, after all a number of well connected businessmen also belonged. That kind of social contact was critical for his growth. I was preoccupied with what shirt to match to his grey slacks and wasn't even thinking when I breezed through Jonas half open bedroom door.

"Honey, I need your...oh my God" I froze.

It was literally a mothers' nightmare; and it was happening to me. Jonas was stretched out on his bed totally nude; he was holding his Ipad with one hand, watching God knows what; and the other was wrapped around.... I just stared.

It was swollen and thick, the head a dark purple; and God it was HUGE. I could see the veins running along the shaft, and it throbbed every time his fist hit bottom. How did I know it throbbed; because he never stopped his stroking, not even when he turned and looked at me. Wet slapping filled the room, followed by his soft grunts.

"Jonas" I gave out in a strangled voice.

"Mom" he just grunted back and stared at me.

"Oh God Jonas, you need to stop" I gasped.

"Can't...to close" he panted.

Close to what, what was he talking about? Then, so help me, that thing swelled even more in his grip. How any woman fit that thing...I shook my head trying to clear that thought.

"Awww fuckk yeaahhhhh" I heard him moan.

He dropped the Ipad and grabbed a dirty sock he had lying beside him; wrapping it around that distended head. I just stood there frozen as I watched his testicles spasm once, twice and then a third time.

"Jonas" I half moaned as I couldn't tear my eyes away.

"Fuck that was good" he sighed as he relaxed back. "Thanks mom" he smiled.

Thanks...for what? Then I realized that while he was looking at me, he wasn't looking at my face. He was looking lower; at my...I glanced down and in horror stared at the twin rock hard pebbles that jutted out through the thin fabric of my bra and blouse.

In a half frenzy I quickly gathered the strewn dirty clothing on his floor, and with my free hand grabbed up his small laundry basket. I quickly turned on my heels and headed for his bedroom door.

"Hey mom" I stopped and turned back. I should have stayed facing away.

I can only call it total bravado, sheer brazen as Jonas walked from his bed towards me. That thick tube still half hard swinging in front of him. I stood there like a stone as he walked up to me.

"You forgot something" he said with a smile. He reached out and dropped that soiled sock into my laundry basket. "By the way" he said softly. "Nice tits".

I was shocked; I turned and marched from his room without a word. I headed down the hall to the small laundry room where I dropped both baskets and dug for the soap. How DARE he, I thought. To keep going, while I stood there. To FINISH, right in front of me; I wasn't angry...I was PISSED.

Without even thinking I reached down and jammed my hand into the laundry basket for a fist full of clothes. The first thing my hand hit, you guessed it; a wadded up sock still warm from his goo. I jerked my hand back, my fingers sticky and warm. Oh my God, I had his sperm all over my HAND.

I staggered back from the laundry basket, my hand coming up; before I knew it, it was only inches from my face. I inhaled sharply, the scent of warm male invading my nostrils and my brain. The sensation went from my head, down my neck, and slammed into my breasts; my nipples now aching like I had never felt before.

Why were my nipples hard? Why was I smelling him? What was wrong with me? I reached up my dry hand, and made one of the biggest mistakes of my life; I brushed my fingertips over one turgid nipple.

The electric shock shot out from my nipple, wrapped around my entire breast, and then drove downward, straight through my gut; and slammed into my pelvis.

"Oh my Godddddd" I groaned softly. Followed promptly by the second mistake as I shoved those goo coated fingers into my mouth and sucked.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned as the flavor coated my tongue. My God he tasted good. My son tasted so good.

My SON; on my GOD. That word brought me back to reality. I jerked my fingers from my mouth; and tore my kneading hand off my aching breast. What the hell was happening to me? I had NEVER in my life lost such control over my body. This was insane. No...this was HIS fault.

Now furious, I turned and marched right back down the short hall. There was going to be hell to pay for this, I thought.

"Jonas, what the hell do you...oh My GOD!" I just stared.

How could he be doing it AGAIN? He was still nude, stretched back out on his bed; his fist pumping up and down that renewed member. I swear it looked thicker and harder than the first time as he continued to pump away.

Wait, he wasn't holding his IPad this time. What was he using to...oh God No. His head turned and his eyes locked to my chest, I just stood there frozen as I watched that thing jerk in his grip.

"Me?" I gave out in a strangled voice.

"Take your blouse off" his deep baritone filled the bedroom and echoed in my ears.

"Jonas..." strangled out.

"Take the fucking blouse off" he repeated; his hand still pumping up and down that monstrosity.

I should have screamed at him no, I should have turned and left the room. What I shouldn't have done was reach up and pop the buttons on the front of my blouse, his hands watching every movement.

"Fuck yeah" he grunted as the halves of my blouse fluttered open.

I looked up from his groin and was shocked at what I saw. Not my son, but the feral eyes of a Man, eyes that devoured every curve of my bra encased breasts. I shrugged my shoulders and felt the thin cloth slide free, dropping to the floor beside me.

"Jesus Christ" he whispered. God that thing pulsed in his grip as he stared at my breasts.

"Now the bra" he commanded.

He swung his legs around and sat at the edge of his bed; I could see that thick column of flesh jutting up from his groin. I can't explain why, but it never entered my mind to refuse. I reached behind my back and popped the snap on my bra.

I stared into his face as my bra slid free. His eyes were almost glowing; this look of pure lust written on him. This was an Alpha Male, I realized; and I was getting overwhelmed and couldn't stop it.

"Fucking hell" Jonas grunted as my full 36 D's came into view.

His hand picked up speed, I could hear the wet slapping as his fist shot up and down. It was strange, I had never had a man look at me the way Jonas did. He stared at me with this hungry look, like he was about to devour me; a thought that set a simmering fire deep in my belly I had never felt. No man, not anyone in my high school or college years; and definitely never Dale; had looked at me with such raw desire before.

I stood rooted to the spot, cupping my swollen breasts, my finger tips toying with my now burning nipples as Jonas rose from the bed and stepped in front of me.

"I'm going to cum on them" he husked.

It wasn't a question, or even a request. Jonas had made a simple statement; he was going to ejaculate all over my breasts. This wasn't my choice, my decision; it was completely his. I slowly slid to my knees in front of him; cupping my heavy breasts, holding them out for him, waiting.

"Take it" he grunted.

I watched in fascination as that thick tube of flesh jerked in his grip. The slit at the end of that swollen purple head opened and a strand of thick white cream shot out. It arched through the air the foot between us, and with a splatter landed across my breasts.

Knowing how much he had put out filling the sock earlier, I was amazed as a second and then third thick strand soon followed. By the time he was done, both of my breasts were coated in his warm seed and it dripped off the ends to the floor..

Without a word Jonas staggered back and collapsed back onto the edge of his bed, I could see that thickness slowly deflating in his grip. I reached out and scooped up my blouse and bra, turned, and fled. Out the door, down the hall, up the stairs, down the main hall, up a second flight of stairs and to my bedroom; where I slammed the door shut behind me.

What did you just DO, my brain screamed at me. You never put up a fight, you never even resisted; you gave in on a moment notice; and like some WHORE, you knelt there and let your son spray his seed all over you. I was horrified. Never in my life had I felt such a total lack of control. Not even when I was young; even then with my parents oblivious, I had at least always had control over myself.

In less than ten minutes I had shredded every ounce of restraint, had given up every inch of control. I had exposed myself, and then like a docile lamb had knelt there while my son sprayed his...his...his CUM...all over me.

My God, it wasn't his ejaculate, it was his cum. I reached down and swirled my finger tips through the warm sticky goo that clung to my skin.

Have you ever been on a long road trip and it's like your brain freezes. One moment you are at point A, and the next point B; and you can't remember a damn thing between them? I did just that. The next thing I knew I was sprawled out on my own bed on my back, one hand squeezing and kneading my cum soaked breast; then other jammed down the front of my slacks with two fingers buried in my dripping channel.

I thought I had experienced orgasms before, at least I thought so. I have two children; I presumed I had had them. It didn't even compare to what slammed into my body in less than three minutes. My ass arched off the bed, my fingers rammed hard and deep; my brain fuzzed over; my eyes must have rolled back because sparks went off behind my eyes. And I screamed, and I mean SCREAMED.

"OOOHHHH MYYYY GAAWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" my scream echoed out.

I quivered and shook, I bounced on the bed; and the whole time a fountain of scalding hot juices flooded out of me; covering my hand and soaking my panties and the bed sheets. It was mind bending, and almost frightening as I lost total physical control of my body.

By the time my orgasm started to recede, I was a wreck. Sweat dripped off my body, I was curled in a ball. How one man, even my son; could elicit such a reaction in me was shocking and frightening. I vowed to not ever be alone with him again. Not because I didn't trust him, but because I couldn't trust MYSELF.

I kept that vow, for a total of three days. Dale's lodge meeting was the second Tuesday of every month. Belonging to the Lodge was something I had insisted. For Dale it was a bit boring I admit, but a number of prominent businessmen belonged to the Lodge, and having those social connections opened doors no business meeting could.

Dale had been gone only about twenty minutes, I was busy in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner. I didn't hear Jonas, or even see him; I FELT him. You have to understand; one of my control issues may be from my childhood, but it is also connected in a way to my size.

I stand a whopping five foot four and on a bad day, which it usually is, I weight about one thirty. Add the before mentioned 36D's to that frame and you can understand why Jonas was drawn to them, they are a bit hard to miss. Jonas on the other hand is a lot like my father; he stands six foot two and weighs about two hundred pounds of lean muscle. It's hard not to feel that towering presence when it comes up behind you.

I was standing at the kitchen sink, both of my hands sunk into warm soapy water. I felt him behind me, I knew he was there; and I kept silent. I hoped my silence would give him the message to go away; but that isn't how a hormonal man works, so I learned.

He knew exactly what he was doing; there was no question in my mind. The 'assault' was total and overwhelming. I felt two large hands slide under my arms pits from behind; they quickly slipped around to the front cupping my breasts, gently massaging. I felt two thumbs rake across my hardening nipples as he all but mauled them. At the same moment warm lips hit the crevice at the side of my neck just below my ear leaving a tingling moist trail along the nape of my neck. In the meantime my lower body spasmed as a huge thick member pressed into the crease of my ass through my slacks, fitting perfectly into the groove, pressing my hips forward and into the edge of the sink. The pressure from the front sent a flip through my stomach and God help me a gush into my panties.

"Jonnaassss" I tried to admonish, but all that came out was a long drawn out moan as the three pronged attack hit my body.

I didn't know where to defend first, and with my hands effectively occupied, it gave him free and total access. My entire body lit up like fireworks on the fourth of July.

"Do you know how fucking hot you are" His baritone voice filled my ear.

"Oh God...Jonas...don't..." I whimpered.

"I love your tits" his voice was almost hypnotic as I felt fingers deftly opening the buttons on my blouse.

I could have reached up and stopped him; my hands were technically free just wet. But that pressure on my ass and against my pubis was sending horrendous signals to my body; while his hot breath on my neck sent shivers through me. My brain short circuited for a second; and before I knew it he had fully opened my blouse and pushed my bra up over my breasts.

"Oh my God...Oh my God..." I murmured as hands gripped my now bare breasts, my nipples were being rolled between his fingers, sending bolts from my breasts to my groin.

"You make me so fucking hard" his voice murmured in my ear.

He was hard...for me...and God was he hard. There was no missing that massive tube of meat as it filled the crevice of my ass. My God, I thought, how big is he?

"God I want you" he continued after me.

I felt one hand come free of a breast and slide down my spasming belly. I knew where that hand was going; if I was going to stop this I had to do it now, before he....then it was too late. I felt that big paw slide inside the top of my slacks, down and inside the elastic of my panties. I gave a guttural moan as fingers slid through my pubic hair and over my slick pussy.

"God you're so fucking wet" he whispered.

Wet? I was wetter than a damned Florida swamp; and still I couldn't stop the gush of more fluids that flowed out as his fingers slid through my soaked lips.

"Oh My God...Jonasssss" I moaned.

My body turned to white heat as that finger curled, and with an audible sucking noise slid through my lips and started penetrating me. My God his finger alone was almost as fat at Dale as my walls stretched around it. Raw pleasure exploded in my belly like I had never felt before. While my mind tried to tell me how wrong this was; my body went into autopilot.

I shifted my legs further apart, pulling my hands out of the warm water to grip the edge of the sink and steady myself. My ass jutted straight back, jamming that thick tube tighter as his finger slid in.

"I'm going to make you cum" his voice commanded my body.

He couldn't have picked a more fitting comment. He wasn't going to let me; he was going to MAKE me cum. This was no longer my choice as one hand mauled my sensitive tit, and a fat finger began to pump in and out of me. He was right, I was going to cum, and there wasn't a damned thing I could do to stop it.

I just stood there while Jonas used my body; every pump of his fingers draining my will to resist. Pure pleasure coursed through me as he mauled me, and God help me I loved every second. I could feel the pressure building in my belly and it shocked me; I hadn't had a real orgasm in decades; and in a matter of moments Jonas had me on the edge of a massive explosion.

"Please...oh God please..." I heard whimpering. Jesus it was ME.

"Please..what?" his hot breath was in my ear. "Say it" he told me.

It was like listening to someone else speak; you knew what they were saying was wrong; but it wasn't you, so you couldn't stop it. I heard my own voice, and the words were depraved beyond imagination.

"Make me cum...Oh God Jonas...make momma cum." I could hear myself. "I need to..." that was as far as I got.

His hand suddenly dropped lower inside my slacks, and with a wet sucking noise that finger came free. Before I could react, two thick fingers drove straight up into me. My walls stretched, I lifted to my tip toes as the heel of his hand slammed into my clit, my head tilted back; and I screamed.

12