Control Freak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I wailed as my body lit on fire.

MY knees would have buckled except his arm now wrapped around me holding me up. Every part of me from my toes to the hair on my head convulsed. I felt hot cream eject from between my thighs, washing his hand and soaking through my panties and slacks.

As wave after wave of pure heaven rolled through me, I felt my half limp body turned around so my back as to the sink. My brain was beyond working as ripples made my body quiver. I was so focused between my thighs I forgot Jonas for a split second. That was all he needed as my slacks and panties were suddenly at my knees, and he was on his own knees in front of me.

"Jonas...what are you...oh My GOD..." I felt moist heat cover my sodden sex.

I looked down in shock as his tongue slithered between my lips and into my channel. All I saw was the top of his head; but my quaking body told me what he was doing. It was dirty, it was obscene; not even Dale did this to me. A wet slurp proved Jonas was not above giving pleasure.

My hands came down and gripped his brown curls. I meant to shove him back, honestly; but my body betrayed me as all I could do was grind my pelvis into his face.

"Mmmmhmmmmm" he hummed, sending vibrations through my groin.

"Oh God...Jonas...you can't...it's dirty...I'm your mother...oh My God...oh shit..." I groaned; and yet continued to shove my pelvis into his face.

I could feel my belly tightening, and couldn't stop it. My previously receeding orgasm roared back to life as he attacked my pussy. I felt his tongue slide deep and then scrape over my clit. I felt like I was standing in the middle of a railroad tracks and the light of the oncoming train was barreling down on me. I had a split second of clarity that I needed to jump out of the way; then his hot mouth opened, captured my clit, and sucked it in.

"CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I screamed as that freight train slammed home.

Hot juices sprayed out, coating his face; as my pelvis jerked, banging my ass into the kitchen cupboard behind me. I lost total control of my body as I heard Jonas swallow, drinking my hot juices.

I just stood there, leaning against the sink as juices flooded my sons' mouth. I heard him swallow again and again as he took every drop he could in. I felt his mouth finally come free and I slumped back against the counter and sink, totally exhausted. My limbs felt like lead as I stood there in a daze. I watched Jonas rise to his feet and tower over me.

He leaned down and gently kissed my lips, staring into my dazed eyes.

"Next time...I'm going to fuck you" he whispered.

I just stood there quivering as I watched him walk out of the kitchen. I wanted to scream at him, to tell him how wrong all of this was. Yet, in the deepest darkness inside me I knew, he was right. He was going to fuck me, and not only could I not stop him; I was going to enjoy it.

For the next week I tore into myself; that he could strip control from me; so quickly and so completely; terrified me. Whore, slut; all the names I could think of; and I threw them at myself. Yet, at the same time I did the unthinkable; I masturbated. Twice I stretched myself out on my marital bed, ravaging my pussy with my fingers as I remembered his. Twice I tasted my own fluids as he had, both times moaning his name as I exploded.

I knew then, but couldn't admit it; his control was complete. I was his and nobody else; and I would do whatever he asked or told me; to feel that pleasure again.

When Jonas did finally make a move, it was at a time and place I never imagined; my guard was totally down. Dale was downstairs watching television, I had just finished my nightly shower. Once again Jonas used my craving for routine against me.

I had just finished my shower, and opened the frosted glass door. Stepping out I reached for my towel and froze. I was standing almost toe to toe with a naked Jonas. I mean he was stripped totally nude, his clothing laid out on the toilet seat. I was stunned; when had he come in, why didn't I feel the air change, or hear him undress. Oh my God, his father was right downstairs.

I was standing on the bath mat, legs apart, arm stretched out for the towel; and like a lightening bolt his hand shot down between my spread thighs. Still dripping water his hand met no resistance as his finger slid straight in.

"Jonas" was all I could grunt as my channel stretched.

"I think it's time we finished" his baritone voice left no question.

"Your father..." was all I got out before that finger slid part way out and then slammed home again.

"Guhhh" I grunted as my walls expanded. Caught off balance, I stumbled backward.

Suddenly finding myself back inside the shower, my back pressed against the cool tile wall. Like come cat after prey, Jonas followed me, his tall powerful body pinning me back against the wall. My breasts mashed up against his chest as my pelvis tipped, pushing against his hand.

Just like before, Jonas didn't just attack from one direction. His upper body leaned back and a hot mouth closed over my aching nipple, sending a shudder through me.

"Oh Goddddddddd" I moaned as my body responded immediately.

The fact Dale was downstairs, totally oblivious, only added to the heat in my belly. That Jonas would have the audacity to do this with his father in the house left me no doubt to his supreme confidence. In that moment of clarity I thought of telling Jonas no, then his finger curled and the tip scraped somewhere deep in my belly. I felt a tube of hot flesh press into my mound. This wasn't the cool metal edge of the sink from last time. This time it was hot, throbbing, and it wanted inside me.

I felt the tingles from the mouth sucking hard on my nipple; my gut flipped with every pump of those fingers. I felt his towering height lower down; and the tube of hard meat slide off my mound to nestle between my thighs. I couldn't stop myself,. I shifted my stance, opening my legs further, knowing full well that thing was aimed right up at me.

His mouth came free of my breast and I almost cried out from the loss of sensation. His head came up, his eyes now almost level with mine. He stared into them with a lust and passion I had never seen on a man before. This Alpha Male wanted me, and was going to take me; whether I wanted it or not. The only question in my hazed mind, was did I want it.

"Do it" I grated, my eyes not wavering from his. "Fuck me" I rasped as I gave over the last vestige of my control.

Instantly his legs straightened, and that massive cock drove through my soaked lips straight into my belly. One thrust and I was stuffed full. My head banged back against the shower wall as he rammed home. His pelvis slammed into mine, grinding into my throbbing clit; and he kept going.

I felt my back, slick from the shower water; slide up the tile as he extended to his full height. As my feet lifted from the shower floor, my legs came up and wrapped around his waist, locking at the ankles. Now at his full height, I was pinned to the wall, impaled on God knows how many inches of throbbing hard cock; and Jonas started moving.

There was nothing slow or subtle as his hips began to pound into me. I've had sex, I've made love; this was neither. This was pure rutting fucking at its core. I couldn't even form words as I watched his face. It transformed from my loving son, to this primal animal intent on owning me, and he did.

My ass bounced against the tile wall as his thrusts drove me back with sheer power. My nails scraped his back as I clung to him, my nipples scraping across his chest with every blow. I felt his big hands grip the cheeks of my ass from underneath, to hold me up. One finger grazed across the tight right of my ass. That was one spot forbidden to any man, even my husband; and for some reason I knew Jonas was about to have it too.

I grunted as that finger suddenly slipped through with a pop, sinking to the first knuckle. My body quaked and my pussy spasmed. I looked at Jonas in shock as I heard juices splatter to the tile floor...my juices.

"I'm cumming" I moaned.

"I know" Jonas gave this shit eating confident grin; he owned me and he KNEW it. "Do it again...mom" he husked.

I felt him pull back, and with a lunge drive that fat cock damn near to my cervix; at the same time that finger sank to the second knuckle. The twin assault on my pussy and ass was more than I could take. I leaned my head down and sank my teeth into the hot skin of his shoulder to muffle my scream.

"FFUUCCCkkkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I cried.

I just hung there like a rag doll as juices spayed out of me; splattering across his belly, dripping to the floor. It was the most massive orgasm of my life, and I nearly blacked out from the intensity. I would have if it hadn't been for Jonas. Right then I felt him swell inside me, stretching me beyond belief.

"I'm going to cum" he stated the obvious.

My arms tightened around his back, my legs gripped him tighter at the waist. Dale was snipped so internal was never an issue. Jonas wasn't snipped, and he wasn't wearing a condom; and at that point I really didn't give a shit. I wanted every fucking drop, and I got it.

I felt his cock pulse inside me, heat bathing my belly as he unloaded. It was incredible, he was cumming, and it was for me.

"Oh God mom" I heard him moan.

"Yessssssssssssss" I encourage him.

Pulse after pulse, wad after wad; my God how much could he cum? He didn't cum; he flooded me as his hot seed gushed out. I could actually feel globs seep out of me and drop to the shower floor he filled me so much. By the time I felt his cock stop twitching inside me, all I knew was I wanted more. Anytime, any place; if he said it; I would give. The control freak was gone; the Ice Queen had melted in the heat of my sons cum.

12