Control Game - Want to Play? Pt. 01

Story Info
Jessica wants to take control for a week. Can he resist.
2.3k words
4.55
3.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Control Game -- Want to play? Part 1.

Friday evening always started the same for Jessica. Miles would come in from his home office in the garden and get frisky and suggestive when she was preparing dinner. Miles and Jessica had been married for 15 years and had two children which had taken the edge of their relationship in the sex department. Jessica wanted to reinvigorate their previous racy sex lives before they had children and had a plan!

"Not now! The children will come in at any moment." She said.

Always the same answer Miles received so no change there then. After dinner the children had decamped to their rooms Jessica came over to Miles and said "I have an idea for a game that I would like to discuss with you later. I think you might like it".

"Okay that sounds more interesting than I am used to" Miles was all ears for what this could possibly be.

The evening dragged on until the children were settled in bed. Miles was apprehensive and curious as to what Jessica could be thinking off. Experience had determined for him not to get to carried away with ideas as it would normally be another form of vanilla sex. Time dragged on and Miles wondered what on earth Jessica could be doing upstairs, perhaps tonight would be more exciting than normal.

Finally, he could hear the steps coming down the stairs which seemed to be slower than normal, however his curiosity was to be denied as Jessica diverted right to the kitchen, but he could the unmistakable sound of high heels. Here we go thought Miles.

Eventually Jessica appeared at the door waving two glasses and a bottle of champagne.

"Wow!" Was all that he could muster. She had chosen a black mesh night dress with matching black high heels. The night dress was very short as she demonstrated by making a twirl. From his standpoint he could clearly see that she was not wearing any underwear. Jessica was in her early forties but had kept her size 10 figure and could easily pass for 10 years younger. Her boobs were a pert size A and her legs and bottom were as pert as when Miles had met her 20 years earlier. A blonde stunner with a girl next door look in her eyes.

"What do I owe this honour" Miles was already considering taking her over the back of the sofa, but Jessica stopped him in his tracks.

"All things come eventually but before you get carried away you can open the champagne and come and join me on the sofa." She said handing over the champagne. Miles leapt up to take the glasses and pop the cork. After pouring two glasses he joined Jessica on the sofa.

"Cheers! "Jessica announced which Miles joined in by drinking his flute very quickly before announcing that he was ready to go upstairs.

"All things need to wait until the appropriate time" Jessica announced. Miles moaned and poured himself another drink.

"So, I've been thinking about our sex life Miles, and I want to make a proposal which you can consider. If you accept the challenge, we can start tonight."

"Hurray" cried Miles "let's get on with it."

"Stop stop, you can't grope me until you know what the challenge is!" Jessica was in full tease mode and Miles reluctantly sat back down and waited for the inevitable.

"So, as I said I have been thinking about how we can spice up our sex life and I would like to offer you a challenge. A challenge that will take control by yourself and which I will try to break your resolve. The challenge will be over one week, starting tonight, if you accept the terms the winner gets to the control the other for the whole day and night next Saturday. You recall that the kids are with my parents' tomorrow night for Joanne's party and the following night which you didn't know about."

"I accept" Miles declared, thinking how hard it could be and knowing Jessica's risk appetite would be quite low. He was already thinking about next Saturday and what he could get his beautiful wife to do. Ideas were spinning around his head already.

Jessica chuckled and then said, "Before you accept do you not want to know what the challenge is?"

"It can't possibly that difficult. Is it washing up all week, wash the cars, do the garden and stuff like that?" Miles said confidently.

"Not quite. Now listen carefully and I will explain the terms of the game." As she did this, she crossed her legs to show off her recently waxed pussy and Miles was sure that her cleavage had come down lower and he could just see the outline of a nipple. He was licking his lips as to the fun he was about to have this evening.

Jessica began. "So, the game is really simple, and I know that I will win. I already have in mind what next Saturday looks like but more of that closer to the time. For the next seven days you will not be able to have sex with me and nor will you be able to cum, I will know next Saturday if you have cheated. I can cum when I want with or without your help."

Mile exhaled a loud snort of frustration. "But you are dressed like this now, how can you possibly think that I am not going to take you to bed and fuck your brains out?"

Jessica was ecstatic. "See I knew that this would be simple and that I would win. I did think you would try a little harder than this. Next Saturday is going to be so much fun for me!"

Miles winced and asked "when you say you have complete control over the other -- what does this mean".

Jessica smiled, uncrossed her legs and recrossed them "I will have so much fun, and you have to do anything and everything that I want to do and go along with anything that I want to do"

Miles pondered for a few seconds then asked "Wait, but then that would work the other way around as well then". Miles was suddenly thinking through possibilities. "So, if I won, I could ask you to have a threesome with me and another women and you would have to agree, as an example of course?"

Jessica took a sip of wine "Yep, you got it". "Now take me upstairs and await your fate next Saturday".

He was curious "Before I agree to anything I need to know what you are planning for me"

She was smiling now knowing that he would agree to the challenge "Not a chance that I am telling you, but I can confirm that it is something I have wanted to do for a long time and I doubt you even know that my desires would be so deep"

Miles was now confused. He had his gorgeous wife in front of him wearing the sexiest outfit in years and basically inviting him to take her upstairs to bed to have fantastic sex. But what could she possibly have planned for next Saturday. His brain was whirring with possibilities. How hard could it be to resist her for seven days and then he could plan something really daring that she would have to agree to. A whole day and night could be exciting, making her wear what he wanted, displaying his gorgeous wife to others, sharing her. Wow and she would have to say yes.

Miles turned to Jessica, as he did this, she took a sip of wine and lent forward so he could see her breasts and she uncrossed her legs, so her pussy was visible under her sexy night dress. "Take me upstairs now Mister and have your rotten way with me -- I'm dripping and ready".

Although he was tempted his competitive nature was kicking in "No, I'm up for a challenge and I know I can resist you, to clarify anything means anything?"

"Yes, but it won't come to that because you won't win!" Jessica said smiling.

"I can do it -- how hard can it be. I agree, but Jessica please know that I am kinky bastard at heart, and you need to be ready to meet my demands next Saturday".

"Pah!" Jessica exclaimed "so we have an agreement then?"

"Yes" he gulped.

Jessica got up and touched Miles on the crotch as she did so. She walked to the table where she bent overexposing her beautiful arse as her night dress rode up. "I produced a document for you to sign".

"Okay" Miles gulped again.

Jessica walked back from the table swaying her hips and sat down on Mile's lap to hand the document over "before you read this are you sure you don't want to take me now Miles -- I promise to be a very dirty girl for you" she put her hand on her left breast and pulled down the night dress "would you like to have suck on my nipple now?"

Miles was really wavering now "Of course I do, but I can be stronger than you on this". "Let me read this document".

Jessica moved off his lap and went to the chair opposite where she pulled the rest of her top down to expose both breasts and started to tweak each nipple in turn "I'm so turned on please come over and fuck me now".

Miles began reading the agreement, slightly distracted by his wife's antics on the chair opposite.

It read.

Miles, congratulations on agreeing to a week of control. For the next seven days you must not touch me unless I instruct you to do so. You will not have sex with me, and I will not grant you any sexual favours. You will do as I instruct, any deviation or refusal will mean the agreement has ended and I have won the contest.

The winner will have complete control of the other for the course of Saturday once the children have been dropped off at my parents until the time when they are picked up on Sunday. Whatever happens will be consensual.

If you do not want to agree to this, you can take me upstairs now and that will be the end of the agreement.

Signed by both parties.

Miles looked up and gasped as Jessica had now moved her left leg up onto the seat and was gently playing with her pussy.

"So will you sign?" Jessica moaned as she said this.

"Yes -- where is the pen?" Miles said open mouthed.

Jessica stopped what she was doing and stood up, walked past Miles and went over to the table where she again bent over the table giving him stunning look at her arse and pussy "are you sure you would not want to come her here and fuck me as I am bent over the table?" Jessica was now wiggling her bum as she said this.

Miles picked up the agreement and got up and walked over to Jessica "having trouble finding the pen Jessica" He gave her bottom a slap and retrieved the pen. "I'm stronger than you think my darling". He said as he signed the document.

"Okay let the fun begin Miles" Jessica also signed the paper" Remember you must abide by the agreement."

"Yeah yeah -- how hard will it be?" said confidently.

Jessica moved back to her seat and picked up her wine "we will see, and this is going to be so much fun".

"Now Miles, we have an agreement in place, and I am very horny. Please come over here and service my pussy with your tongue" Jessica licked her lips for good measure and pointed he finger to him. With that Jessica spread her legs and began touching her glistening pussy. Miles approached her clearly struggling with a huge erection and knelt in front of her. He could smell her sex and then began to encircle her clitoris with his tongue. Jessica groaned and began to raise her hips to his mouth to gyrate her pussy.

"Yes yes, keep doing that, don't stop". Her moaning was becoming louder.

Miles picked up the pace and within seconds recognised the whimper of Jessica's orgasm as it ripped through her.

"Yes yes argh" she barely able to say and looked up at Miles and said "That was nice -- I'm so sorry that I can't help you with your big problem".

Miles fully realised what he had let himself in for. His dick was as big as he could remember, and he was not allowed to touch it or masturbate. "How am I going to manage not to get some release for 7 days?" he asked.

"Your problem, not mine darling" "Now please be a sweety and top up my champagne please". Jessica laughed as she said this.

Miles grabbed her wine glass but before she let go, she pulled him over and licked the outside of his jeans where his erection was "are you sure you don't want me to take this out and bring you off in my mouth Miles".

He determinedly said "No, I can do this". He went to the kitchen to pour the wine, trying to adjust his jeans so his erection was more comfortable" "how am I going to do this" he was thinking to himself.

He returned to the lounge where he found Jessica sitting with her legs crossed and breasts now covered. "I think we should watch some porn, Miles. How about a film where a husband allows his wife to fuck another guy in front of him? I think they call the husband a cuckold. While we watch I will have you service me with your magical tongue when I am ready to cum"

Miles groaned "what have I got myself into".