Taking The Wind Out Of Their Sails

Story Info
His wife surprises him with a talk at her office party.
750 words
4.39
75.4k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IWroteThis
IWroteThis
222 Followers

I hate the quarterly parties that my wife's company holds, but here I am wasting another perfectly good Friday night. They are held at a local hotel, in a private room off of the bar. The night starts with a catered meal followed by the usual state of the company speech and a short awards ceremony. That wraps up with an announcement that the room is reserved until the bar closes and the DJ starts playing.

I had noticed at the first one that most of the people attending were alone and commented to my wife how odd it was that the business had so many single employees.

"Oh, most of them are married. Just not many spouses come to these. You don't have to either."

I thought that was weird, but not as weird as when the DJ stopped and announced that family hour was over, despite nobody having brought their kids. I was having fun dancing with my wife and wanted to stay, but she said it was time for us to go. I noticed almost all of the other couples were leaving as well. It went exactly the same every quarter. She never tried to talk me out of going, but she always made it clear my attendance wasn't necessary. That did nothing to calm my nerves, so I never missed even one. I was wary, but there was nothing else in her behavior to make me suspicious.

Which brings me back to tonight.

"Honey, we need to talk."

"Now? It's not exactly private. Besides, family hour is about to end and we'll be leaving soon. We can talk in the car or when we get home."

"If I wanted to talk at home, I would have done this before we left. Besides, we thought doing this in public would make it easier for you."

"We?"

"Greg is going to come over and I'm going to dance with him. Then I will join his table for the rest of the night, at which time I will be leaving with him. I'll be home Sunday afternoon and we will continue on as usual, except I won't be exclusive with you. Nothing will change, except when I'm away with Greg. He has the money to take me to those places that you can't afford.

"Everybody here already knows that Greg and I are an office couple. We don't want to be limited to the office and lunches. We also don't want to sneak around, so we decided to be open with you. You can accept this and everybody here will continue to believe that we have an open marriage while our friends and family will think my travel is for business. Or, you can make a scene and everybody will learn that you're a cuckold. It won't change anything and you'll just humiliate yourself. Also, if you make a scene I'll come home with a load of his cum in my cunt that you will eat. He wants you to do that anyway.

"You can stay and you might get asked to dance, but you will be going home alone tonight.

"Decide fast, because here he comes."

I'm known for my quick wit and snappy comebacks, but before I could recover, Greg was there. "Randy, thank you for escorting your lovely wife here tonight." The people around us quieted; turning to see why he was speaking so loudly. "I'll be taking Sherry from here. She will be--"

I stood up and loudly interjected before he could mention returning her. "The pleasure is all mine! I'm glad she's landing on her feet.

"By the way, she was just telling me how much you love creampies. Well, you're in luck as I gave her one last load for old time's sake before we left the house, so enjoy that one on me." He flinched as I winked at him.

I turned and slipped my wife's rings off her finger. "You won't want those getting in his way. I'm sure he'll be putting his own ring on there as soon as the lawyers have the paperwork in order. You'll be married in no time." Greg's face had been getting paler, but he spooked when I mentioned marriage. "Enjoy your weekend. I'll finish boxing up your stuff and drop it by early Sunday afternoon so you can get settled in before Monday morning.

As I walked out the door, the stunned silence that had marked my speech was replaced by whispers and laughter.

IWroteThis
IWroteThis
222 Followers