Control is Only in the Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers

With unknown strength he grabbed her beneath her arms and lifted her back onto the table, laying her gently down on her back. He grabbed her silky soft ankles and placed them on his shoulders and slowly teasingly slid into her. Each thrust was soft and deliberate when fully in her he would lift a bit on his toes rub his cock against her clit and then back, she started to meet his thrust. He was taking her now like he had always wanted to but never knew how. He moved faster into her his hands holding onto her thighs he pulled her to him. She pressed her silky legs against his head then crossed her ankles behind it and lifted into him. They came together, she shook as she felt each pulse shoot into her filler her with his seed. Exhausted he fell back into the chair, her feet fell to his thighs and he could feel the silky hose. He knew now where his pants were nor did he care. He could see her breast rising and falling with each labored breath. She slid her hands down to either side of her sweet hole and held them there, he could see his cum between her lips. She crooked her finger to him and as he moved forward the alarm sounded.

Whip sat at his desk, lost in the events of last night. Never had he had dreams like that. He actually came again in his sleep. Nothing made sense the dreams were so real but who was she. He thought he knew but now he was scared, these were new feelings and emotions to deal with. Trying to distract himself he opened his drawer and there was the parchment. He untied the ribbon thinking as he did wasn't it another color before. He chuckled to himself and said," I solemnly swear I am up to no good" He actually expected something to show up on the parchment but it remained blank. "Mischief managed" and he grabbed the silky soft ribbon again and his fingers tingled at its touch a soft voice spoke in his head.

"Two become one, control is in the mind. Feelings like never before arise inside when once you meet. Feelings are shared and moments together. Two become one now and forever, never forget the power inside. Love will drive the mind to reality beyond when meet the one who makes your life worth living. Fantasies and desires are shared and welcome. Nothing is taboo when love drives desire. Let your feelings go and rejoice in the union, pleasure you can give with thought of the mind. Together or apart for all time. When two become one."

Then he knew everything was clear. IT was her for him and him for her. The gift form his uncle it was the ribbon. Jennifer sat at her desk and sighed a tear fell and then another and she knew. She could feel him, his emotions his strength and his love. She stood and turned and there he was. They came together and two became one.

mugs101
mugs101
161 Followers
12