Control Pt. 01

Story Info
He controls her mind with her consent...
5.6k words
16.7k
32
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Part one of three.

"Thanks for letting me stay here for a bit, Brandon, I really owe you one."

Sophia smiled, sitting back on the sofa, more comfortable with the old, woven blanket thrown over her legs than she had been before. It had been nice for Brandon to lend her the blanket, though it was his house. She brushed her brown hair back behind her shoulders, though did not feel his eyes on her.

"That's no problem, I know you want to get away. Are you back at work on Monday?"

Brandon, most likely, knew more about Sophia than anyone else, though he didn't want to really think about it all too much, not unless things changed between them. She was gorgeous, though dressed simply in house clothes, maybe the sort of loose, comfortable clothing that she would have worn to exercise in. He would have liked to see her all dressed up and prettified, but that was not for him to say as a friend.

"Yeah, I don't really want to talk about that though," she said, leaning back with her eyes half-closed, as if she couldn't even really look at her working week when it was only Saturday. "What have you been up to lately? I feel like we hardly talk anymore now that we're not swimming together."

Brandon smiled. Oh, that had been nice, seeing one another in a different light and perhaps where his attraction for Sophia had first come from, even if he had spent most of his time around her with her in a full swimming costume back then. It was not a foil to admit that she was sexy even in that, though she adamantly maintained that she didn't like the attention her body gave her. She was not skinny or scrawny by any means but athletic and strong, the curves of her body easing into a touch more femininity. For Sophia, it suited her perfectly and that, truly, was all a body had to be. Sophia, however, spent a little too much time thinking that she had to look and act in a certain way. It was not her fault and, as much as he quietly doted on her, from a respectful distance, Brandon would never have blamed her for it. He only wished that, one day, he could be close enough to open her eyes to how beautiful, inside and out, she really was.

"Oh, I've been looking a little into hypnosis, it's supposed to be very relaxing," he said, not thinking much of what he was saying. "It's about as boring as meditation though when you're doing it all by yourself."

It could have been innocent, yet the kind of hypnosis videos and techniques that he'd been looking at, well... They would not have been for those under eighteen, to say the least of it, yet the theory of it was as interesting to Brandon as the practice. He didn't think she'd be as interested, however, much less tip forward with a light in her eyes that he had not seen there for a little while.

"What, hypnosis? Do you mean getting people to talk about things and do things they wouldn't normally? I've heard they use it in therapy stuff too."

Her interest caught him off-guard as he paused with his glass of water halfway to his mouth.

"Uh, yeah, I think it can be used for that," he said, stalling for time, pretending that he didn't quite have as much of an interest as he honestly did. "I've only watched a few videos, to chill out, things like that."

Of course, Brandon had watched an awful lot more than that, though it was not as interesting for him as when he had, at the very least, had a friend to try it all out with via webcam. It had shown him just a little of what was possible with a person, drawing out their innermost desires, what they did not feel as if they could say out loud. It hadn't been right, not for him, when it was not someone that his heart and, dare he say, his lust was drawn to, though it had been good to look into, good fun to experiment with, all with a consenting party. He could see how it would be useful in therapy, though it was not something that he had that much of an interest in.

"Oh, so for relaxation and stuff?" She furrowed her brown, nose wrinkling as his heart turned over, skipping a beat. "That sounds nice... I haven't tried it before, though it looks like fun."

He smiled.

"Sure, I think it can be. I haven't looked at anything like what they do on stage shows and stuff, dunno if any of that is real. Just seems to be a lot more to it than what's shown, got me interested in reading a bit more, you know?"

There. That was vague enough to be part of the conversation, but surely not so much that she would dig deeper, he was sure of it. Not that he minded Sophia's interest, not really, but with an adult edge to perk his interest, he didn't think it quite appropriate to get into with her. But what she said next changed the course of their relationship in a way that could never be reverted.

"Can you try it with me?" She asked, bringing a stiff rise to his back, head turning sharply to face her. "I mean, if it's relaxing, I'll give anything a go now. Full consent and all that, promise."

Oh. He hadn't expected that.

He swallowed hard. Would it be that bad? His heart pounded, his mouth suddenly too dry for comfort. Or would it be bad at all? She was the one asking him for it and he did think he had more than one way to, well, help her loosen up a bit, to let just a little of that long-held tension slip from her shoulders.

"Um, well..." He tried to stall for time, rubbing the back of his neck. "I haven't done it with anyone else before, not like that."

Brandon didn't want to talk about the online friend that he'd hypnotised, several times successfully, over webcam. That wasn't what he could go into, though...

"Aw, come on!"

Sophia grinned and shrugged, the picture of relaxation already, of comfort in what she was offering to him, without even knowing what could happen.

"It'll be fun, I'm interested, I'm game... What are you so worried about, Brandon?"

His heart pounded, but, well...he was not strong enough to resist. Not when there was no real reason for him to resist, unless Brandon counted his attraction towards her, though that was part of what made it more intimate for him.

"I guess I could..."

His desire shone through, though the heat rising to his cheeks was easily hidden as he explained that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, that he was giving her a trigger word ("applesauce") that she would be able to say at any time under hypnosis to stop everything. Even under hypnosis, he had learned that a skilled, refined hypnotist gave the hypnotised party control. It was up to them, however, to control the scene and dictate what was to happen, drawing out nuances and touches that may have been subtle and may have been obvious. Only time and the experience itself, of course, would tell just how everything was to play out.

He only hoped that it would go at least a little into the direction of his fantasies...

"Thanks for doing this with me, Brandon," she breathed, sitting before him as he hung a small, pink, crystal medallion before her, merely a target for her to focus on for the hypnosis to begin, a point of focus. "I never thought I'd want to see this...but I think you might be able to help me relax a bit more."

He smiled, holding the pendant high, dangling from a silver chain. Who could have thought that such a little purchase could have such good use in the end?

"Of course... And remember to stop me anytime you need. What is your trigger to stop everything?"

"Applesauce."

"Perfect!"

He stood before her so that he could dangle the pendant at just the right height, her eyes focusing on it, the twitch of his fingers sending it swaying back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...

Sophia's eyes followed it, a little heavier, a little thicker lidded. That was ideal.

"We are doing this so you may find a way to relax, Sophia," he breathed, allowing her to come down, his voice low and soft, drawing her along with him. "Nothing in the real world matters right now, only you, the sound of my voice, taking you down and down and down. Let everything go, relaxing every muscle, from your shoulders to the tips of your toes, all the way down your body."

Dimly, he was aware of her swallowing, though his entire focus was on Sophia as a whole, the sensation of control, soft empowerment, settling over him. Hypnosis was as calming to him as it was powerful.

"No fears, no concerns, this is a safe space, a very safe space. Follow the crystal, back and forth, back and forth, let the repetition sink into you, allowing it all to be simply as it is. Breathe in, breathe out, allowing the feel of your breath to be the rhythm you follow."

She leaned back, slipping under. He shivered, hardly able to believe it was working, though already the lines of tension around her lips and at the corners of her eyes appeared gentler and softer than they had been.

"Relax. All is fine, all is well. Listen to the sound of my voice. Allow yourself to slip down and away."

Brandon paused, taking a moment to enjoy the softness of her features, how her cheeks appeared a little rounder and gentler, now that the tension of her face had eased. Was she really under hypnosis? He shivered. It had been a long, long time since he had played with that, though there were limits to it, he knew, rules that had to be followed. It was not limitless and there was nothing, if she was truly slipping under, that he could force her to do.

How interesting, however, could that be?

He allowed her to come down, the pendant stilling, set aside. He would not need it anymore. How had she slipped under his spell so easily? Brandon swallowed, rubbing the back of his neck, his heartbeat a little quicker than it had been before.

"What is your name?"

"Sophia."

She didn't open her eyes or raise the lids of them at all: he had not asked her to.

"Very good, Sophia. What are you here for?"

"To relax with Brandon," she said easily, her voice quiet, calm, almost losing any clarity at all. "To uncover my fantasies and to experience them."

He raised an eyebrow. That was a little more detailed already than he had expected... Was he really going to get to see her fantasies?

"What are your fantasies, Sophia? Please, detail them."

That was a little forward to ask her right off the bat, but the problem otherwise was that he would not be doing what she wanted of him -- and that wasn't right. For her to be comfortable with him, to get what she wanted out of the fun spell of hypnosis, he had to know what she had in mind.

"I want things to happen to me that I can't explain, to be vulnerable."

He froze, listening intently. Sophia's expression did not change, not showing any recognition of his surprise.

"Go into more detail," he pressed, needing that more. "I want you to be explicitly clear."

"I want to experience events that I do not remember, but feel the after-effects of, like sore muscles after working out. I want to be free, I want to not think about what I'm doing, I want to be used and to give pleasure to another, while experiencing pleasure myself. I want you to have control over me."

Brandon clenched his jaw to stop it from shaking. That was too much, very much too much... Yet he could not deny that he leaned into it hungrily, wanting it all, as if everything was lining up all at once. Maybe, as he had heard, those that were caught by hypnosis came to it entirely of their own accord, like-minded souls finding it at the same time.

Maybe. He would never be quite sure about that.

"Why do you want me to control you, Sophia?"

He swore her lips quirked in a smile, but, while talking, Brandon could not be quite sure. It was as if she was fulfilling his wildest fantasies while revealing hers to him.

"Because I trust you."

After that, well...things were easy. As easy as they could be under such circumstances. It happened in a blur, Brandon testing what her limits were, finding the lines. She could not, of course, be forced into doing anything that she would not want to do, which he was glad of. That wasn't what he wanted to get out of it, not at all, and the limitations helped there. He liked the comfort of rules, their wants and needs blending in a way that benefitted them both.

He had her quit her job: she hated it anyway. He had more than enough money, of course, to take care of them both. He offered it to her, of course, asking her if she wanted to move in with her, to quit her job, to move on from that chapter of her life, and had been thrilled, more than he could put words to, as she said yes.

But all of that was a blur. It was a moment that blurred into another moment as he pressed on, making plans, though not delving deeper, not right then, into the fantasies that she had wanted to be hypnotised for. What she had revealed to him, bit by bit, asking the right questions, had drawn a shiver to his spine and a flicker of excitement to the pit of his stomach that he had not even realised could be brought to life there.

In his house, Sophia would be safe. And he would see to it that every last one of her fantasies, her new way of living, were brought to life.

In part, she would know. In part, she would not know. And that was the beauty of hypnosis, the dream made reality that she had truly wanted her life to take a step into.

Brandon smiled to himself.

Who could have known that all of that laid a hair's breadth under the surface?

*

She surprised him, moving in within the week, though that part of the process was as boring and as normal as it could have possibly been, with all the usual stresses of moving, lugging boxes about. A moving company helped, which he paid for, though she still had had to pack up a lot of her apartment to move into his larger house on the outskirts of the city. Being that he worked from home, he had collected too much of his stuff and had to compile it into the garage and loft, putting a lot aside to deal with later. It was more important that he had space for Sophia, a place that she could call her own. After all, she was only, technically, moving in with him as a roommate, even if the agreement had been made under hypnosis.

The first day, however, settled after breakfast, Sophia waiting patiently, was the most difficult of them. Brandon fidgeted, biting his lip, gnawing at the inside of his cheek.

"Well, triggers..." It was something that he could have her forget the conversation about later, so that it all fell in line with her fantasies, though he still struggled to work out what to do, all to start with. "We should have some of those. You could have... Hm..."

She cocked her head, a smile on her lips.

"What's a trigger?"

But that was not something that Brandon had to tell her, snapping his fingers as he decided.

"Relax now."

It was a softening trance word, one that had been set up the first time. Her eyes did not close, but they did take on a glazed, faraway look, as if she was seeing everything around her and nothing at all, both at the same time. Tranced by the instruction to relax, the root of everything, he paced back and forth, all the time in the world at his disposal as he made his way before her, working out what he wanted with the steps of his feet, clad in slippers. He almost laughed aloud at himself. Who could have thought of doing hypnosis while wearing slippers? There were no rules to that, however.

"When I say, "diamond", you will strip nude. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Brandon."

He shivered. Great, a good start.

"When I say, "quiet time", you will freeze. You will not be able to move without me moving you. You will still feel everything that is happening to you and be able to feel what has happened to you, to the extent that your body naturally allows. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Brandon."

That should not have turned him on as much as it did, shifting his weight back and forth, taking her in, how a strand of hair floated across her face, clinging to the moisture of her lips. He ached to brush it away, though that could come later. Now that he could trance her so easily, letting her slip into that first level of hypnosis, he could really dig down into what made Sophia tick, all that she'd wanted from him.

"When I say, "forget", and give you a memory or experience, you will forget it. You will not remember it when you wake again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Brandon."

That would do, to begin with, though it had been tiring for him. The nudity one was important for a little of what she had imparted to him -- and to see where her limits laid. There had been talk about that, of course, while she had been tranced, but he wanted to know more, to make sure he toed the line.

He tried something obvious first, trying to get her to steal a wallet that he had told her belonged to someone else. Of course, Sophia would not take it, though that was reassuring to him. He didn't want her to be mindless, even if some parts of her trancing, her hypnosis, would require her to be. Under that layer would forever be Sophia and who she was as a person, always there, never lost.

"Strip naked in front of me."

She did so immediately and he shivered, though he allowed his eyes to rest on her body. It was funny how such a thing played into her want for vulnerability and, of course, having things happen that she was not to remember. How that could be a fantasy was a little beyond him, but Brandon hoped that he would learn more and more about it, allowing him to better fulfil her fantasies in that way.

But he had to test more, even if he needed a moment to think, a little space, even as she sat with her clothes neatly folded to her right, on the sofa cushion. He swallowed hard, need rising deep in the pit of his stomach.

"You will believe that I am around you, right here. Sit. Stay. Rest."

That was all she had to do while he collected himself, the nude woman sitting on his sofa both sexual and non-sexual in the same moment. Truthfully, not even Brandon could understand how that could be, though that was not something that he had to worry about too much, not in the moment. It was a lot to take in, taking a moment to sort through his mail, finding comfort in the mundane even as his fingers trembled.

Of course, he was pleased to find Sophia sitting right back where he'd left her on his return.

"Did I leave?"

"No, Brandon," she said with a twitch of her lips that could have been a smile. "You did not leave."

"Excellent. Dress again, except for underwear."

She did so and he had her put her underwear into the laundry basket, before snapping his fingers, reclaiming her full attention and having her awake again.

Sophia blinked slowly as if she was swimming back to the surface, though only found herself sitting on his sofa. She smiled at him and rested her hands on her jeans, though didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary.

"Hey, Brandon, when are we doing to start?"

He grinned widely.

"Sophia... We've already done it! You don't remember."

It was a factual statement and one that took her aback, though she had expected him to go into her things in that way. Glancing at the clock, she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Brandon, just because you've changed the time on the clock doesn't mean that things have actually changed... You're playing with me."

"You said that you didn't want to remember what happened to you, right?" He pressed, though it was hard to keep the smile off his face. "That you wanted things to happen to you, without you knowing about it?"

He had to have clarification there, but Sophia's blush would have told him everything he needed to know anyway.

12