Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... Yes, I want that."

"Then did you start the day wearing underwear, or not?"

She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Of course, I wore underwear, what do you take me for?"

"And are you wearing underwear now?"

She blinked, shifting her weight, eyes going wide.

"Holy fuck..."

Brandon chuckled, but allowed her to think, to feel, to squirm in place. Everything that she was feeling was more than okay, however sceptical she had been that something had happened. He did not trance her, not while she was forever under the edge of hypnosis around him anyway, but anything that happened between them, however he or she pleased, could be forgotten or dipped into a trance, the varying levels of hypnosis taking her from one level of consciousness to another.

He was going to enjoy playing with her more than even he had realised.

"What do you feel?" He asked her quietly.

Sophia blushed, clearing her throat, though there was only so much time she could buy.

"Um... I'm not wearing underwear. Wow, um... Brandon, that's really..." She was shyer while "awake", conscious and aware, heat obviously creeping down her neck. "That's... It makes me feel warm, it makes me feel good. Wow..."

But she did not have to be shy around him, not as he moved in closer, testing her boundaries still. The sofa cushion indented to his weight and Sophia met his gaze levelly, as if in challenge. Little did she know all that she had already, all so willingly, given up to him.

"You will not know what is happening to you," he said quietly. "You will see me, but not what I am doing."

She furrowed her brow.

"Huh? Brandon, that doesn't make any sense."

But making sense didn't mean that there was not consent there as he took his pleasure, running his hands over her shoulders, down her back, doing what he could have done while she was naked, but which had even more pleasure entailed when she was clothed. The shift of the fabric over her body brushed over her skin as she caught her breath, trying to pull back, though she could not evade it -- after all, Brandon could simply move with her.

"What... Brandon, something feels weird."

He smiled.

"Relax, enjoy it." He had to be careful not to use her trigger for a full trance, wanting her aware, talking to him, even if she did not know where the phantom touches and teases were coming from. "This is all part of it, Sophia, you can stop it any time you want to."

That helped a little, though her breath quickened, the pink flush deepening on her cheeks as it crept down her neck.

"So, what would you like me to do to you? How would you like it to happen?"

She blushed, jigging a foot in the air, yet the prickle of sensation that was his hand running up her thigh did not register to Sophia as that.

"Uh... I... Dressing up? That could be..." She shook her head. "Sorry, something seems...odd..."

But not in a bad way, not as she exhaled, puffing out her cheeks. She didn't realise that he was undressing her himself that time, after playing with her trigger the first time, how deeply under the trance she was. It was more erotic for Brandon like that, able to take in the little twitches of muscles under her skin, how she shivered, her bodily reactions beyond her.

Yet under a type of trance, offering him so much to play with, she had no idea at all that he was undressing her, that he had slipped her T-shirt back off, though Brandon only lamented that, that time, he could not undo her bra. He would have very much liked to enjoy the spill of her breasts being freed from it, though he was sure there would be plenty more of that to come.

He didn't have to rush, not as he enjoyed her twitches, poking her side, not all his touches sexual. It was as much a test for him as it was for her and, at the very least, Brandon was emboldened by the fact that she didn't react to him beyond little twitches of her body, her lips moving as if she was trying to work out what was going on. If there had been something there that she had not wanted to happen, she would have stopped it -- at the bare minimum with her special word, which was something like a safe word for her hypnosis. He only wished that he was not learning so much along the way with her, almost stumbling into the sweetness of how she could be tranced, though he could at least be confident that all was willing.

"Brandon, this feels weird..." She smiled and shook her head, though didn't seem to notice anything out of the ordinary as he traced his fingertip around a nipple, his lips on her neck. "What are you doing? It... Nah, I'm being silly."

To her, it looked like Brandon was sitting before her, nothing out of the ordinary. As he claimed her lips with his own, he grinned widely into the kiss, though she did not kiss him back. Not because she would not have wanted to, of course, but as she didn't know what was happening under that level of the trance: exactly as she had asked of him.

"Guess..."

He pressed her down on the sofa and Sophia squeaked, seeing that her position had changed, but knowing no more than that. It was a bit like being in a dream for her, or perhaps a lucid one, though nothing at all brought any stirrings of unease to the pit of her stomach. Her heart pounded and her skin flushed and she bit her lip, not understanding why.

But he slipped her out of her clothes, sparing a moment to grope her pussy, to slide a finger into her as she made a face that could have meant anything. God, she was so hot, hotter than she could ever have imagined for herself, and he hoped dearly that everything through hypnosis would bring a new way of looking at herself into the light too.

That would be seen in time. Right then, however, he only had to think of the experience, of one thing that she had said, explicitly, that she'd wanted. His shaking fingers stilled as confidence swelled, a smile on his lips, kissing hers. It was difficult to worry when Sophia lusted for such things, his shaft hardening, freed from his jeans and underwear, although he was too excited, on his part, to pause for a moment longer.

"Um... Maybe you're stroking my hair?"

He shook his head.

"Guess again."

The tip of his cock pressed to her pussy as he bore over her on the sofa, pressing her thighs apart with his knee. Goosebumps rose to her bare skin.

"Uh..." Her nose wrinkled cutely. "You're...maybe putting something cold on me?"

Brandon grinned, rubbing the tip of his cock against the folds of her pussy, taking his time in penetrating her, slipping between them. Pressed up to the warm entrance to her sex, he basked there, waiting, allowing everything to be. With the need rumbling away in the pit of his stomach, however, it was unlikely that he was going to be able to hold back for much longer. Neither would Sophia have wanted that of him.

"Hm... Maybe in a way?"

He had to have her. Yet there was no need for an explanation in that moment as he pressed into her, stretching open her pussy around his length as she looked to the side of him, as if she could not really see him, what he was doing to her. He wondered what she thought was happening, sealing away his moans for plausible deniability, wanting to keep her in the dark for as long as possible.

Yet she grew wetter and wetter as his cock thrust inside her, the spear of flesh sinking deep, forcing her body to react. Where Sophia might have been willing, her mind did not understand, her body trying to twitch and arch up against him. Without the action of her mind there, however, she could not roll her hips up against him as she wanted to, though that was all as they'd wanted. It was just something that Brandon, with his head reeling even then, would have to get used to.

He was sure he could, however, enjoying the flush of her cheeks, her murmured questions, though the beautiful woman before him sank into the experience as if she'd been primed for it. In a way, it made Brandon wonder at the fact that he would ever want to have sex with her while she was fully aware ever again -- for it was simply too good in that moment as it was. Maybe it was a fetish or maybe it was something more carnal still, but not even he could stop a rough grunt bursting from his lips, Sophia cocking her head and lifting an eyebrow as the sofa creaked under them.

"Brandon..." She whispered breathily. "What are you...doing? It feels so...warm. Are you trying to turn me on?"

He kept her on the sofa, still wanting her to feel comfortable, tranced and wanting to know, though all he had was a breathless grin in turn for her.

"Mm... You could say. But not quite, Sophia, not quite. What do you think is happening?"

A little push as he ground into her, his breath catching, her body tightening around him. He teased her clit with the tip of his thumb circling the pleasurable nub, slick with her own juices and arousal. Her body flushed with heat as she pushed up to him, her guess that he was making her horny not quite there but close enough as her eyes widened, a gasp on her lips.

"Brandon... You're... Oh my god, you're fucking me, aren't you?"

She reeled, jaw falling slack, but as shaken as she was she would have only clung to him all the tighter if she had realised. Her body was soft and pliable in his hands, though she wanted to hold him, even as her body tried to make sense of the rippling pleasure coursing through her.

Brandon muttered a curse under his breath, unable to hold back as he drove into her, spending his seed, her pussy clenching around him, an erratic contraction of muscle that she had no control over. Yet it was control that she had willingly given up as he climaxed inside her, the shock if it all fuelling her orgasm, though she still could not entirely understand how he could be fucking her while her eyes told her something different, the sensations teasing through her not what she remembered of sex at all.

His time with Sophia was going to fulfil needs of theirs that neither had even realised existed.

He breathed heavily as he leaned over her and she moaned lightly, aware and conscious, though still not sure how he could be inside her, his shaft filling her pussy. What Sophia did feel, however, was his breath on her neck, how it tickled, playing with a flyaway strand of her dark hair that refused to find a single place to rest.

Things between them were going to get very interesting indeed as Brandon worked out just how he could play with her fantasies...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Control Series Info

Similar Stories

The Relationship Game Scott discovers an app that can alter his relationships.in Mind Control
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Influencers Wannabe Influencer finds her mind influenced by best friend.in Mind Control
Mind Writing Pt. 01: Ali Psychic Jamie takes his teen girlfriends virginity.in Mind Control
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
More Stories