Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Brandon controls Sophia while she is unaware...
6.5k words
10.4k
11
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Part two of three.

The next day, things were a little strange -- purely on the side of things where they were working out their living arrangements, of course. Nothing more than that. She had her own room and came down while Brandon was making a breakfast of sausage and egg sandwiches, something that would give them enough energy to go on with the day.

"Hey!" She grinned, bumping him lightly with her shoulder, hair still a little tousled from sleep, not yet styled. "You don't have to do that -- I've got to help out around here too, that's all part of the deal!"

Whereas she would have seen something "wrong", in terms of how she was raised and the society she was a part of, if she had known she was exchanging her stay there for chores and the like, not paying rent to Brandon, there was no nuance of anything being wrong in her mind, with those restrictions set aside. It was emotionally freeing as he allowed her to work on breakfast, cooking the sausages through and the eggs so that they were sunny side up with a runny yolk, something in her pulling her towards what she thought Brandon might like.

Maybe that was the hypnosis too, knowing that something was active...or did she really know that? She could not tell and that was too how she wanted it to be, with a delicious little shiver that ran down her spine.

"What are you doing today?" She asked, taking a bite of her breakfast with obvious relish. "I don't know what to do with myself... Maybe I can start with the cleaning. You already keep the place nicely though, I don't know what there'll be for me to do!"

He chuckled. He would have plenty to keep her entertained with all that had been running through his head all night long.

"There'll be plenty, you can look at the living room first, if you like. Or the office that I've left untouched could use tidying, wherever you think you can start." He leaned back in his chair, a smile on his lips. It was easy to smile around her. "I'm pretty flexible, as long as you don't start bringing random guys back here to fuck and play loud music all night..."

Sophia laughed, though her cheeks darkened to light pink, brushing a flyaway strand of hair back behind her ear. To be fair, he hadn't worked all that hard on finding something that would have been enough to be a dealbreaker between them. A soft, electric thrill zinged through his body, as if his blood was pumping differently, something that even he could not explain beneath the surface, and he suppressed as shiver. There was little there, considering everything, that could honestly be a dealbreaker for either, he was sure.

He didn't remember more of the following conversation, as if he was slipping away into something else even then, as if he was looking ahead, though his interest was entirely focused on Sophia. She was the only thing that mattered to him, though he would not have said that his attraction to her was love. No, Brandon was not so much a fool as to think that, though it would have been pleasant, even then, to enjoy the trappings of love too.

Maybe another time. A time when he wasn't admiring how her hair floated down her neck, a little curly before she'd styled it, but in the way that it was wayward, untamed. He liked it like that. And he could have her wear it like that too, but brushed and knot-free, of course, if he wanted it. Such a small thing was all part and parcel of their possibilities too.

He smiled, interrupting her conversation.

"Relax now."

She stilled quietly, a sense of softness

"Not like the freeze trigger," he muttered to himself, musing over just what trigger word he wanted to add to her repertoire. "But something to be unaware, oblivious."

What he wanted, of course, was to be able to entire the unaware state that she had been when they'd had sex the day before at a whim, with no more than a trigger word of a figurative snap of his fingers.

"Okay. Are you listening to me, Sophia?"

"Yes, Brandon."

"Excellent." He smiled. "When I say, "oblivious bliss", you will no longer be aware of what is going on around you, with me or what objects I am using on you. You will still be able to continue with what you are doing, but you will not know what I am doing to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Brandon."

So, "oblivious bliss" would be his trigger word for her to get her into the trance-like state she had been in the day before, something that allowed him to deep easily into that level of hypnosis. Already, there was a prickle of excitement running through him, wondering just how he could use everything to his advantage and her pleasure.

That was four triggers so far and many more, he was sure, that could be played into also.

With that trigger, he could control too how much or how little she was aware of him, moving around her like a ghost or simply having her think that he was sitting next to her, maybe like being at the cinema. He licked his lips at the thought of groping her, getting her all riled up and hot and bothered, when she didn't know what was happening out in public. It would have been curious enough for him to try with a lover even if she had been fully aware, yet even more spine-tingling to consider when she would not be aware.

But a part of it was that she would be aware, after things had happened, that something had happened to her. Only sometimes would he tell her what was happening or after it had happened, otherwise leaving her with tell-tale bodily fluids and the like, her skin prickling and tingling with delicious phantom sensations.

"Sophia. Wake up."

She blinked, coming back to reality with a smile.

"Okay -- what do you want to do next?"

He had forgotten the thread of the conversation that they had been talking about before, but it did not matter as he cut into her query.

"Oblivious bliss."

It had to be a slightly awkward trigger, for he didn't want someone else to inadvertently turn it on with her, a combination of words that did not naturally go together, like "blissful obliviousness", though that did not quite flow all that well either. It could be changed later if needed though, her gaze slipping from him as she looked around.

Now, to see how it worked.

"Oh... Hm."

She pursed her lips, looking past Brandon as if he was not there, the man impressing upon her the feeling that he could not be seen, feeding a little more to her. Could she hear him if he spoke? That was something too that had to be tested...

He rose as she got up and followed her to the sink as she went to wash the dishes, though there was a glimmer of concern on her face over why there was an extra plate there, another set of cutlery. It did not make sense to her, though it didn't have to make sense as he brushed his fingers over her shoulders, sweeping her hair back from them. Although Sophia shivered, she did not give any further indication that she was at all aware of his presence in the slightest.

Brandon smirked. Oh, everything was going even better than he could have imagined. The testing touches slipped down her, under her clothes, groping her backside, though that was only one of many parts of her that he could enjoy. It was not all to be sexual, after all, though he enjoyed getting a rise out of both Sophia and himself, moaning softly to himself, watching her carefully to see what was happening.

Nothing. She turned away from him, but more as if she was trying to brush off a fly, feeling his touches and yet that was difficult for the brain to understand when it did not see the reason for them. He pressed a little harder, letting his fingers indent her skin, and Sophia sucked in a breath, though it did not seem to fit with how she held herself.

"Mmm... I should get everything tidy in here, right?"

He pressed in close, following her motion.

"You are so vulnerable right now," he murmured right into her ear, letting his breath tickle it, holding her lightly, though not restraining her from moving away. "I could do anything at all that I wanted to you, right now. Look at how much control I have over you..."

He taunted her, teased her, lips moving even as Sophia, obliviously, carried on with her chores, running the water, washing the dishes, setting them in the drying rack and only then moving on to wiping down the counters. There was the hob of the oven to clean, the metal grill racks within, and she was meticulous, even as he admired the round of her backside when she bent over.

Heavy petting... Hm. There was so much more that he could do there, though she was not exactly cooperative in how she moved, if his intent there was to fuck her.

"I'd bend you over, fuck you, let everyone see you. You don't know what could be done, Sophia, that I could record you, let you see later everything that you've done, all without knowing, without your knowledge."

All with consent, devious and delightful. He grunted and nipped at her ear, the curve of the upper lobe drawing his attention. The cool lick of saliva left in the wake of his touch had him quivering, his shaft hardening within his clothes.

He teased her, sliding her top up over her breasts, though she had a bra on underneath, showing more than she would have intended to otherwise. His fingers danced over her pale skin delightfully, down to her thighs, unbuttoning her jeans, though he wondered if he could have her wearing more accessible clothes in future. Skirts would look pretty on her and show off her shapely legs, though she might need a little more of a push to wear something to show off. That, however, could very easily be arranged...

He slipped his fingers between her thighs, though took his time to admire the curves of them too, the line of her hips. Oh, if only she would stay still so that he could get to her more easily, though she thankfully remained as oblivious to him pushing her jeans down to her upper thighs as she had been to his voice. The constraints of the hypnosis over her awareness were even enough to take his breath away.

He wished he'd known that she wanted it before. He might have even been the one to propose it, not only the one to invite her into it, not knowing how far, on their initial discussion, it could go.

Her underwear dampened as she struggled to move with his hand between her thighs, stroking her lips back and forth, squeezing up against her pussy, teasing lightly. Oh, how she needed something, though her mind was too foggy and confused to see that part of it, as if there was a wall in place that she could not see over.

"Anything I want, Sophia... I could pull you back, push you against the counter, take you right here."

He didn't know that, in fact. It could have been too much, something that would thrust her out of the trance. But he didn't know where the lines of hypnosis and constraints laid unless he tried to push them, from time to time. Sophia moved around him, trying to get a brush to sweep the kitchen floor. He'd have to tell her that he usually just used the vacuum cleaner to do that, make it easier for her, unless he wanted to see her sweeping and sweeping for every last crumb perhaps in only her underwear.

"Slip my fingers into your pussy, stroke you to orgasm while you're on the phone... Wouldn't that be something, Sophia?"

He grinned, not expecting an answer as he slipped his fingers deeper, curling up against her G-spot (or where he guessed the most sensitive part was, still learning the ins and outs of her body), Sophia gasping. She didn't know what was happening, but the sensations of being stimulated still seeped through her, bringing a hot rise of a tingle to her skin, prickling and aching deeply.

He pushed his fingers deep as she squirmed, gasping, flushing, muttering something to herself about getting all hot and bothered, laughing lightly. She didn't have to understand to be turned on as he dragged her face roughly to him, losing himself in the moment, planting a scorching kiss on her lips. Even if it was one-sided, it was still hot, a kiss that burned through him as his tongue plunged deep and invaded her mouth, sweeping around hers, exploring the inside of her mouth, warm and wet. There was something intimate about kissing that could not be gleaned in the nuances of sex, but he could not hold her for long as her body continued trying to clean.

Thus, he was forced to back off, allowing her to finish up, pinker in the cheeks than when she had begun. Brandon followed closely when she went on to her room, upstairs, though he could not have expected her to continue as she did.

She stripped off before his eyes, without even a trigger word, everything of her own accord. He sat himself down in the chair as she laid back, naked, fingers slipping over her pussy.

"Oh, god, how am I wet already?"

She moaned to herself as Brandon groaned, glad that he was there to enjoy the show, his knees pushing apart a little. His hard-on would have been in his hand if he was not enjoying the show so much. No, it was better to watch her react to his teasing, all without knowing that it had been a man's hand rubbing her pussy before, slipping his fingers inside her, teasing her clit, even suckling her sweetly tart juices off his fingers next to her ear.

Damn... She had no idea how hot she was as she spread her legs, so strong and athletic, legs that he would have wrapped around him, one way or another, very soon. He groaned and rolled his hips lightly as she sank her fingers into herself, eyes half-closed, focusing only on herself. Only her hand knew her body as intimately as that, her breasts rising and falling sharply with every snatched breath.

In that moment more than any other, she was beautiful. But Brandon could not resist slipping onto the bed, unseen, next to her, all for her pleasure. He allowed her to tease her pussy, everything accessible to him, fingers working harder and deeper, rubbing her clit, the pressure moving the skin around it too. He'd have to remember that, for it could not all be about direct pressure all the time. The more tools he had in his arsenal to tease and toy with her the better, as far as Brandon was concerned.

He bit his lip, swallowing hard, though he could not call halt to the effect her moans and groans had on him, how the flushed rise of her tits called to him. She was gorgeous, so very much so, all in a way that had him hungry for more. Brandon nipped at her chest, capturing a nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around and around it as he sent electric thrills through her body.

"Oh... Yes... Fuck, yes..."

Sophia must have liked having her nipples played with, thrusting with her hips. He'd have to see later if she could get off purely from breast and nipple stimulation. Whereas it was possible, it was not possible for everyone...

But he loved seeing her lips parting in a moan, rolling her hips up, grunting, groaning, making all kinds of very unladylike noises that had much business playing about her lips. It was erotic as he trailed his fingers down her body, guiding her hand in thrusting her fingers into her, driving deep, finding all those secret spots inside her that, very soon, he would be as familiar with as her fingertips were.

He cannot resist, however, as she breaks in orgasm, rising from the bed as if pulled by an unseen hand. He had to have her, scrambling out of his clothes, shoving them out of the way, jeans tangled around one ankle, his shirt off. It doesn't matter where he throws his clothes, but Brandon trembles in the idea that she would find them later, giving her yet another tiny clue as to what has gone on without her knowledge and consent.

He bore her back onto the bed, pulling up her legs as he folded them softly back to her chest, a bend in her knee. The position left her even more vulnerable to Brandon's cock as it found her pussy instantly, thrusting deep, drawing another gasp from Sophia's lips. Whether she thought it was merely her hand still giving her pleasure or not was not something that he cared to linger on for too long, thrusting and driving deep, languishing in the moment.

Yes, it was better, so very much better, to fill her, holding her there while he thrust shortly and sharply. Brandon had not thought that he would be so desperate to cum after creaming inside her only the day before, but he needed her more than ever, the control pulling him in, thrusting, bearing her legs back. He pinned her there, though Sophia must have thought that she was merely deep in her fantasies, her hands lying limply to either side of her, crying out again and again as he filled her.

Brandon lost himself in every thrust, driving deep, filling her, pre-cum leaking from his cock, though it was only a smidge in comparison to what his orgasm would be. All the porn in the world and kinky tales of hypnosis, all that could do in the realm of erotica, would not make him leak and drip like a stud, but that was because Brandon only had to be who he was, no more than that. There was no more he craved than the woman before him, drinking in her body, the sway of her breasts with every thrust of his cock powering into her. Everything about her was hypnotic in its own right as she moaned breathily, Brandon making a mental note to ask her, later, how she felt while he was fucking her.

She'd be turned on, he knew, to realise that she had been taken, again, while under the influence of hypnosis. That didn't have any right to be as hot as it was, Brandon's breath coming in shorter and sharper pants, snatching at air that he needed so very desperately. Her pussy slickened around him as he rubbed her clit, barely managing to get his hand into position between them, bearing her legs back even further. There was a limit to Sophia's flexibility as much as there was for hypnosis, yet he longed to see just a little bit more, every flicker of flesh and flush of heat something new, something exotic and erotic.

But the way she pressed her head back, exposing the trembling expanse of her throat, could not keep him from cumming, the vulnerability in her, how Brandon could only hiss through his teeth. He needed it, could not hold back, his body aching as he grunted, rolling his hips in a thrust that speared his cock as deeply up into her pussy as it was possible to go. I was there that he rested, trusting the influence of hypnosis to keep him "hidden" from her, though considering Sophia's fantasies it would not have been all that bad either if she had become aware in the middle of their fun too.

Pulling out, heaving and panting, he smirked, holding her down with one hand even as she struggled. Not because Sophia wanted to be somewhere else, of course, but because she wanted to naturally get up, to move, after the deed was done. In her mind, all she had done there was masturbate, her hands sliding between her thighs, parting the folds of her sex, warm and succulent, dripping with far more than her own arousal. Little would she know that her body had been lusciously violated while she had been in a trance of the unaware...

Yet Brandon had a purpose in holding her down, his phone in hand, documenting the evidence with a few photos snapped quickly and a short video. He might show them to her later or he might not, but there would be a good time for everything, if he had things in store for her, little things to fuel her fantasies and sate them. But would they ever be truly satisfied?

Of course, he had to leave to allow her to fresh up, though he left his clothes there as another confusing note for her as to what had happened. Would she wonder? Would she not notice them until she was tidying up her room? Oh, the thought was too delicious to consider!

12