Control Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cleaned up in his room, though could not resist the photos. Oh, they could have been held for later, but there were a couple of her, spread out and his semen trickling ever so faintly from her pussy, that he could not resist. They were too good, showing Sophia at her best, the heat in her cheeks, how her hair spread in a halo around her head, framing her beautifully.

Brandon, however, waited until he was sitting on the sofa with her that evening, relaxing, to send the photos. Just the photos, of course, no context. He was still invisible to her, Sophia perhaps thinking that he had a client meeting or similar, though he got to enjoy the shock on her face as the photos popped on her phone.

She snatched the device up as if it was on fire, eyes wide, jaw dropping.

"What the hell?"

Yet there was no real horror in her tone, only arousal, fingers flying to her lips, brushing across the lower one as if she could feel the phantom touch of his lips on her even then. But who? She could not know who had taken her, nothing in her mind allowing her to see who had taken those photos, for there was no reference as to who the person holding the camera phone had been!

Brandon bit his lip, stifling his laughter, though he didn't really need to. His fingers twitched across her hip and thigh, teasing, dancing, letting her feel the ghost of new sensations while Sophia rushed to search her phone for more images like that -- maybe she had sent something to a friend by mistake and they were pranking her?

She checked her room. What were those clothes on the floor? Why had she left her clothes there? And those... She didn't recognise those! She gasped, hand flying to her mouth, face flushed, her hair, damp from her shower, clinging to the back of her neck. The bedsheets were rumpled as if something had gone on there -- okay, fair enough, she had not straightened the sheets after her little romp. But even with that, she had not known what had come over her! It had been so unlike her to masturbate in the middle of the day, to slide her fingers into her pussy, again and again, to feel that trembling, aching pleasure coursing through her without anything really to draw on that need beforehand.

She'd been so forward, wanting something that she had not realised...but what was going on? Had those photos really been from that day? The room looked the same, the bed... She checked her phone again, heat rising and curling once again in the pit of her stomach. Yes, they were there, it was definitely the same room.

Brandon chuckled watching her freak out from the doorway.

"Sophia," he said clearly. "Listen to me. Be aware. I am here. Now, you can see me, be aware of me, back to normal."

She jumped and spun, hand flying to her heart as if she had only just realised he was there. Which was, of course, entirely accurate.

"Brandon!"

"Hey," he said with a grin, a tilt to his head as he leaned against the frame of her bedroom door. "How'd you like your look?"

Sophia gulped and stepped back, pushing the black underwear she'd found under the bed with her heel. If she had hoped to be surreptitious, however, she was far from it.

"What?" She feigned ignorance with a shrug. "No... I don't know what you mean. Come on."

She caught her breath.

"That was... You took the photos? I didn't see you... But they're so close..."

Her heart leapt into her mouth and tightened there, pounding, moaning softly, though she didn't know why such a sound leapt to her lips. Arousal warmed her through, tingling through even to the tips of her fingers, toes curling, wriggling in place. Blood roared between her ears as she grunted softly, wanting to push her fingers back into herself even then, though the need did not make sense. Brandon didn't make a move on her, allowing her space to come to terms with everything in her own time, though there was nothing there that either needed to worry about.

"This is how it's going to be from now on, Sophia," Brandon told her, even as she pulled back to sit on the bed, her legs a little too weak to stand. "This is what you wanted...to be used, for your body to be teased and used when you are not aware of what is happening to you. Do you want this?"

The sparkle in her eyes, shrinking back, a giggle on her lips, told him exactly what he needed to know.

"Oh, yes..."

*

Settling in more and more, Sophia came to terms with the fact that there was nothing that needed to be done in the house that could take up the entirety of her time. She didn't have a clue what housewives did with their time all day long! Sure, there was cleaning and tidying but Brandon was not messy and always put things back in a sensible place, not much mess between the two of them, considering that there were no pets either.

She needed a focus, however, and a new job opened up that she could do online. Not with her old company, of course, considering the culture had been a very poor fit for her, but with an older one of hers, a role where she could take a look at the project management side of a housing development company that she had worked before in for sales and administration. With her later experience, she had been a perfect fit!

Sometimes, things did work out well, though she still pursed her lips as she sat before the computer in the second room downstairs, the one that he was not using. It was a bit cluttered in there, something like an extra dining room, but it would do to start her off. It was more cleaning and tidying for her to do, of course, but she didn't mind that, not when she was there on an exchange.

Chores for room and board: not a bad deal. But she felt more herself again with new work to occupy her, something that she could sink her teeth into. That, however, also meant that she had to focus.

"Brandon..." She tutted, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, waving him off as he tried to offer her yet another cup of tea. "I'm busy... Sorry, can we talk later?"

It was not that he was deliberately trying to disturb her, though it was all part of his plan, their agreement. He could be a pest if he wanted to, because the fact of the matter was that she was not in charge, not by any stretch of the imagination.

"Oblivious bliss."

And, just like that, she couldn't see him, couldn't hear him. Brandon wasn't in the room as far as she was concerned, smiling and tapping away at the keyboard. She didn't have too much to be getting on with, not for her onboarding week, but it was enough of a focus that she could sink her teeth into it.

Brandon, on the other hand, had other plans. Not things that would get her fired, of course, though she was not on webcam anyway. She could get on with her work as much as she liked, though Brandon could remove her clothes, adjust her position... He could do whatever he liked to her while she was working so that he was entertained.

He breathed softly on her neck, enjoying the little shiver she gave. Warm breath tickled her throat as he kissed around, her eyes focused on the screen, excitement fluttering in the pit of his stomach. It must have been strange for Sophia to feel that excitement too without knowing why she had that urge, the stirring of need.

"Hm..."

She pressed her lips together and made a face, though carried on. Well, he couldn't have that, moving her legs apart under the desk and smiling at the fact that she had worn a skirt that day. That could not have been more ideal for what he had in mind, allowing easier access to her pussy, her inner thighs, all the parts of her that enticed him the most at that moment. Her blouse would be more difficult to tug down or remove, a tight-knit sweater with only a couple of buttons that were purely for show, but that wasn't something that he could worry about.

He tickled her inner thighs, letting her skin warm to his touch, the cool of his breath at her waist as he tugged her blouse out of her skirt, where it had been smartly tucked in. Oh, she was gorgeous, but it was more enticing to strip her, to show off her body to its finest appeal. He ran his tongue along the edge of her pussy, the folds showing through the lace and cotton of her "everyday but pretty" type of underwear, though he hoped it was a nice cut that showed off her buttocks. He'd have her out and buying more underwear soon too, shopping and letting him take photos so that he could surprise her with all of them later too.

He didn't have to do too much to get what he wanted, though he did slide her chair back a bit from the desk so that he could better access her pussy, taking her hips to the edge of it. There was no reason for him to strain his neck, not as his tongue fluttered into her, curling around her clit briefly, lashing it in a taut flicker of sensation. He wanted to please her, to see her quiver, the rise of heat flushing her skin a deeper shade, licking his lips while he enjoyed the moment.

It was different to the time that he had eaten her out while she had already been masturbating, Sophia's breath quickening, her body experiencing more and more of the sensations of sex without understanding what was happening. A big part of arousal was in the mind, after all, emotions coming into play, so he would have to delve into how it was different for her when she could not tell what was happening, yet experiencing consensual physical bodily sensation too.

In the moment, however, all he could do was adore her wriggles, the moans on her lips, the little curses that told him that she was getting hotter and more bothered.

"Why..." She muttered, struggling to keep her eyes on the screen. "It's not... Mmph... Oh, god..."

She needed to get off, though she did not understand why. She just needed it, her body rocking lightly, biting her lip, thoughts flooded with confusion. Sophia's mind jumped from one to the other as if she could neither concentrate nor focus on one, twisting her hips from side to side, grunting lightly.

Brandon was not careful with her, running his fingers around her inner thighs, pushing her bra out of the way, tweaking a nipple ever so gently. It was not to hurt her, not to make her jump, yet it did make her flinch and suck in a little breath.

It took more to get her to react though, almost as if she was becoming increasingly used to his touch, a little desensitised. She was still aroused and turned on, of course, but it took a lot more to make her moan and gasp, forcing him to work harder. Maybe that was something to do with the hypnosis, but he liked that it was not all easy, not all straightforward. That was exactly what kept it so exciting for him.

He moved the chair from her, allowing her to stand, though the woman did not see anything unusual with that, imagining that the decision to stand was of her own design. That allowed him easier access to grope her arse, to enjoy the firm muscle under the softer layer, proving her athleticism. She spread her legs a little, unconsciously, for him and for herself, though she was focused on her work, any little shifts and twitches of her body not something that registered in her mind.

His fingers eased into her, though Brandon had already freed his cock, the hard length aching and throbbing, desperate for attention. It was a need that could not so easily be set aside, not for any reason, and he groaned, standing, bending her forward over and against the desk.

She didn't brace, which was perhaps to her detriment. Brandon did not care, as long as he got what he wanted, pushing inside, his cock finding the hot sweetness of her pussy all over again. Her fingers danced across the keyboard, Sophia trying to concentrate, though it was not being moved around that distracted her in her tranced state but rather the growing glow of arousal inside her.

Her work did not stop, not as he fucked her, careful enough in his long, languid strokes to dislodge her from her position, even if it still was something of a distraction from her work. His cock pushed deep but not to its full limit, filling her as much as he was able without moving her fingers from the computer keyboard and mouse. One thing he didn't want to do, after all, was to make it so that she could not continue with her work, her independence in that manner, though she should have been quite clear already that he was the one calling the shots between them.

All as agreed.

Brandon grunted and huffed. In a way, he was doing her a favour, keeping her work more interesting for the fact of his interventions, how he warmed her body through, her lips parted in a light gasp that barely registered on her lips. He thrust and thrust, though there was nothing more he needed to do other than to enjoy the rolling of his own hips, filling her again and again as he bumped the computer chair, squeakily, out of the way.

There could not be any better stress relief than sex, he was sure of it, softening the ache of tension in her shoulders and upper back as he filled her, thrusting and grinding, drawing her back onto his cock. Yet he wanted her to climax first, to experience the rippling pulse of orgasm while she was supposed to have her attention fully on her work, his hand sneaking around to the front of her crotch to rub her clit.

That got her attention a little more, the shift of her warm body against his bringing a fluttering rise to the pulsing of his beating heart. He needed it, too badly to stop, pressing down on her clit as her eyes focused on the screen with great effort, the woman's mind in conflict with what it was that was going on in her body. It was difficult to understand an orgasm when the mind did not know what it was experiencing, after all, and he smirked to push her through it as she shivered before him, driving on, lightly squeezing her clit for an added dose of pressure.

That got her over the edge, though her natural cries of orgasm, when she knew what she was trying to reach, were not there. She may have trembled a little, the involuntary contractions of muscles at play, yet she did not throw her head back and cry out in unbridled passion, the heat of her body rising in a prickle of sweat. Yet Brandon was there to feel every nuance of her pussy pulsing around him, the twitch of it, how she slickened around his yearning length, powering harder and harder into her, enjoying every moment of it.

He spent himself inside her with a grunt and a shudder, enjoying the peace, the quiet, a different way of having sex that he had not considered before. All through it, his cum leaking into her, dripping out of her cunny around the base of his length where their bodies joined, she was unaware, staring at the screen, sometimes clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth as fi she was frustrated by something in her work. Yet that was where Sophia's attention had to lie, considering all else that was going on, her pussy pleasantly full, even as his shaft softened inside her. It was there that it stayed until Brandon was so soft in the aftermath of sex that it slipped from her entirely, leaving a messy, dripping cream-pie of arousal and cum in its wake.

With a smirk, he tugged her panties back up into place, settling the skirt around her hips. Her panties had only been pulled aside to allow him access, though he had barely noticed them during the act itself. Not to matter, as it was just one of many things that the moment highlighted to him, his mind running amok with thoughts of what he could do next to her.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Control Pt. 01 Previous Part
Control Series Info

Similar Stories

Bimbo Freed Pt. 01 Two roommates. One hypnosis file. A woman stuck as a bimbo.in Mind Control
Perfect Girlfriend Juice Ch. 01 Turns women into the perfect girlfriend of the nearest guy.in Mind Control
Unknowing Consensual mind control has some kinky perks!in Mind Control
Karl's Rules Ch. 01 Karl can make up his own rules in a game of the gods.in Mind Control
I Love Sucking Cock Harry receives regular blow-jobs from his teacher Mrs Jenkin.in Mind Control
More Stories