All Comments on 'Controlled by Love'

by TonwandNorth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amen

i read thru this just to see if Greg left...the sex was hot, it was well written but damn i cud not wait for Greg to finally realize that it was not love.. love should never manipulative or forced control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

Write more!! The story was amazing from start to finish. It was very refreshing to read something different. I was so pleased with the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m conflicted

The writing was excellent. However, it was really hard to read about so much abuse - ( and worse when at first it seemed like maybe he didn’t realize the level and extent of the abuse )

I did like the more hopeful ending but the subject matter makes me not as happy to give it a five

smokedancesmokedanceover 4 years ago
Please do more

This story has been great so far if you are ok with the subject matter. Can't wait to see more stories from you and I hope you continue Greg's story one day

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful

not at all what i was expecting, but a fucking fantastic portrayal of one type of abusive relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A sequel where Greg accepts his submission.

One of the erotic stories that I prefer. Very well written. By cons I would have preferred another end or Greg eventually accept his submission to Ben.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i'm glad i finished the story

pretty good imo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very accurate description of a controlling relationship. It gives realistic insights into the mind of the controlled party that helps explain why it is so difficult for them to break away from their abuser. While this particular story involves a gay relationship, everything you wrote applies equally to the traditional male/female straight relationship. A compelling read. Well done.

bk3rdbk3rdover 2 years ago

5*. First my thanks for a very well written story, grammar, spelling and verb tense. Not perfect but few on this site are as well done. Glad that you did not let Greg fail to realize that despite the great sex the relationship was indeed toxic. Since it's been a couple of years I guess you will not be writing anything else. Our loss!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Honestly the first thing I've read here that was 'compelling' enough for me to actually read it.

I wont lie though; I did skip pages 4 & 5, but only because I was getting antsy and needed to see if he left, since he was displaying understanding of how appalling Ben was.

Glad he found a friend in Annie and I'm glad that he found a (hopeful) HEA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTonwandNorth@TonwandNorth
https://tonwandnorth.wixsite.com/tonwandnorth https://www.facebook.com/tonwandnorth/ https://twitter.com/TonwandNorth https://www.instagram.com/tonwand.north/