Controlled Deviance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm kind of drifting toward that condition myself," Amber admits. She unsnaps Kelly's bra, then takes the massage from the girl's shoulders to her front.

Kelly shuts her eyes. "Mmm, that feels really nice. You've got magic fingers, mom." She lets it continue for a minute or so. Then: "Not to sound ungrateful, but your tongue on my boobs would feel even better." She turns her seat around, then Amber drops to her knees and buries her face between those firm, perky little things—little only compared to Amber's.

Moments into her oral massage, Amber grins at a passing thought and pulls away. "You know, Kell, we're kind of working in reverse here. Once upon a time, it was you who did the sucking."

"Paybacks don't always have to be a bitch," Kelly jokes.

"No, they sure don't."

Kelly shuts her eyes again, absorbing the pleasure of her mom's touch, her tongue sliding its way over and around her perky boobs. She loves what Amber's doing but can't wait to return the favor. "Time for a little back to the future," she says. "Once upon a time revived. If you get my drift."

Amber nods, then slips off her blouse and bra. "But first, let's kiss."

Kelly slips to the floor on her knees, meeting Amber face to face, boob to boob. Their lips touch and then their tongues, the latter not something that normally happens between moms and daughters. Amber did this with Brody, Kelly with Glenn. And now it's mom and daughter trading saliva, sharing their passion and desire. Kelly then slips her mouth from her mom's lips to her boobs.

"Oh, my, this is one back to the future thing I could use more of," Amber coos. "Keep going, baby, you're doing great." Getting hotter by the second, she hikes her skirt to her waist, then shoves her hand down her panties. Amber didn't think things would get this far. But now, with her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy and Kelly's tongue sliding furiously over her nipples, she realizes that any rational control she once thought she possessed was an illusion. When brakes fail on a car, you no longer have the option of stopping when you want, where you want. Amber's brakes are failing, propelling her whole being into fast-forward. If there's a point of no return to this thing, she feels she's reached it.

Which is why she doesn't hesitate when Kelly suggests they finish what they started, not on the floor but in bed. Amber stands, peels off her skirt and panties, then lets her hair down. Mom and daughter—body on body, skin on skin. "Oh, this luscious pairing, I'm loving it," Amber cries. "

They're both loving it, indulging in something they find profoundly erotic, wading deeper and deeper into this newfound intimacy. Soft kisses on the lips, followed by soft kisses elsewhere. Fingers and tongues wander and explore. Juices flow. Voices moan and coo and purr. Pussies meet and rub. After all, this is a pussy to pussy powwow. The tactile sensation and lovely scent of each other's bodies warms and excites.

"A woman's body against mine," Amber says. "And not just any woman, but the woman who I helped bring into the world. How amazing is that?"

"Pretty damn amazing, mom. I was thinking the same thing."

As the moments pass, there's less thinking, more doing and feeling. Their former reserve, most of it on Amber's part, gives way to a natural comfortableness. Taboo? In the generic sense, perhaps, but not in the hearts and minds of these two women forging a bond born out of a unique blend of eroticism and love.

When finally they take a break, they face each other sideways, propped up on elbows. "Is this better than what you did with Brody?" Kelly asks.

Amber doesn't have to think about it. "Not so much better as different." Gently, she combs her fingers through Kelly's hair. "There's something uniquely special, this bond between moms and daughters, between women generally. Plus, pardon my superficiality, but Brody lacks those cute little titties of yours, not to mention other parts of your anatomy, which I'm looking forward to getting to."

"And I propose that we get there together. In tandem. Neither of us has ever done oral on a woman. Below the waist, that is. Are you with me?"

Amber doesn't have to guess what she means. She's done sixty-nine with Glenn, no one else, not even Brody. "I'm with you."

Once in position, there's giggling, lots of giggling. This is new territory, mysterious in its own way, even daring for the faint of heart. This is also fun and silly and wonderful. Kelly can't resist. "Something smells fishy down here."

Amber laughs. "That bad? Well, your cunny isn't exactly a bed of roses either, honey bun."

"Eat me, mom."

"I'm trying, believe me I'm trying."

The giggling morphs into laughter, the laughter into hysterics. Sitting up, they break up some more. Then, when things calm down, Amber says, "So much for sixty-nine."

"I didn't douche like I did for dad," Kelly admits. "Guess I should have told you that."

Even if time permitted them to douche now for another go at it, the mood has changed, gone from serious to mirth in a hurry. "Tomorrow's another day," Amber says.

While slipping on her underwear, Kelly thinks about one of Amber's recent comments. "Mom, you said there are no normal families. But aren't some families more normal than others? I mean, with the Martins excepted and the real couples on porn sites, who does this? And even with the Martins, it's only between Jim and Marissa."

"I see your point," Amber says, standing by the door, still naked. "We're engaged in a kind of incestuous free for all, aren't we? We're either a family gone mad or one of controlled deviance. Take your pick, but I prefer the latter."

Kelly smiles, feels a bit more assured. "Controlled deviance. I like that."

"Good. But I wouldn't expect anyone outside this family to buy it. They'd think we belong in an insane asylum. So, you know the drill. Keep it inhouse."

Kelly nods. "Right, I know. What stays in Vegas..."

12