Subliminal Control Pt. 01

Story Info
Subliminal messages lead to incest.
4.9k words
4.41
136.4k
207
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of mind control and all persons are 18 or older.

****

My name is Steve and I am 25 now, but at the start of this story I was only 19 and a freshman in college. My major was Behavioral Science. I am 5'11 and 162 lbs. I have short brown hair and brown eyes and a thin build. And as you might have guessed at the start of this story, I was a virgin.

Ever since I can remember, I have always been fascinated with hypnosis. I once saw a production in high school where the hypnotist put the students on stage into a trance. And then moments later they were all acting as if they were naked. It was hilarious to watch. The Hypnotist said some words that I couldn't hear which I later found out were trigger words that had a positive effect on their subconscious mind.

I went home that day after seeing the hypnotist and started doing research about it, but came away with very little. I was distracted, which wasn't entirely my fault. It could be that my hormones were raging as I fantasized about my older sister, who had a large rack and some great legs. She was on the cheerleading squad and was always doing splits in front of me. So I had a perpetual boner whenever she was home. Perhaps too, I was looking in the wrong places or not thinking about hypnosis in the right way. So I went to bed with the question and had a fitful sleep.

My dreams were always sexual and involved either my next door neighbor Sara or my sister. I awoke many mornings with a wet crotch, having had a wet dream, or a throbbing boner that led me to beat off to an amazing orgasm that usually made a mess of my chest and the sheets depending on how much I ejaculated.

When I woke up the following day, the answer popped into my head 'Subliminal Suggestion'. "That was it, it had to be!" I thought out loud.

So again, I did some digging about it online and came away with some really great ideas on the subject.

Over the next year and a half I worked hard at it as a hobby, and read everything I could get my hands on.

I graduated high school with honors and now attended a community college that is close to my Mom's house. This gives me the ability to live at home instead of in a dorm on campus. I also get to save a ton of money.

Being a computer nerd has it's advantages at times. And this was one of those moments. I was taking a class in psychology and toyed around with adding subliminal messages to music. It took some tinkering to find the right frequency and decibel level to keep the words spoken from being heard. After many days and sleepless nights working on it, I put together 6 separate soundtracks of the sound of the ocean. And in the background I planted a monotone voice.

It took awhile to come up with what I wanted to say. I wrote down at least a hundred different commands. Some were dumb like, "Do my homework", "Do my chores", and "Clean the bathroom". My sister Becca was back from a run and seeing her tits jiggle got me thinking, and my mind turned dirty. "Remove your clothes", "Show me your tits", and "Finger your pussy". But then I remembered reading somewhere that you couldn't get anyone to do anything they wouldn't normally do. Or could you?

And then the thought of incest entered my mind. If only my sister wasn't my sister. Fuck! I thought. But then the thought went away.

A memory surfaced. Becca was messing with me and took a new gadget I recently acquired. I stormed into her room and demanded it back. When she refused, I went over to snatch it out of her hands and missed and accidentally grazed her erect nipple. She dropped the item on the floor and held her tit and winced. "You fucking bastard!" She cried out. I grabbed the item and left her room.

I still had the issue of trying it on someone, when my neighbor Sara Jenkins came to mind. She was really hot and was always coming over to hang with Becca. They teased me constantly about the boner I perpetually had looking at their nubile bodies. They even caught me jerking off one time. It was incredibly embarrassing!

Images of my sister kept popping in my head. It was really weird because she is such a snob and always wears suggestive clothes around the house. She also has a habit of stealing my stuff when I'm not in my room. My main goal was to see if it worked and then if it did I would use it on the neighbor girl Sara across the street, who I had a huge crush on.

I started with really basic commands to see how they were received. The first cd said, 'I must always be nice to my brother and do his chores'. It was played on a repeating loop for 30 minutes while the ocean waves crashed in the foreground. This was a test of course to see how my older sister Becca responded to it. And if it worked then I could go to phase 2 and create a second cd.

The difficulty came in how I would get her to listen to it. So I wrote on the cd, 'Ocean Waves' and put it in a clear case with a sticky note attached on the front that said, 'Private: Do not listen". I figured that if I used some reverse psychology that my sister, who was always bursting into my room and messing with my stuff, would see it and take it...and hopefully listen to it.

And sure enough, that's exactly what happened.

I was downstairs making a sandwich and when I got back to my room the sticky note was sitting on my desk but the cd was missing. Now it was time to wait. So I went downstairs to watch some tv. I then remembered that I promised mom that I would take out the garbage and got up to do it. I was in the kitchen and went to the cupboard under the sink when Becca walked in.

"Hey Steve, whatcha doing?" She asked nicely.

"Uh, I'm taking out the garbage. I promised mom yesterday that I would do my chores." I told her.

"Don't bother. I got that." She told me cheerfully.

I backed away thinking, "Yeah right." When she stepped in and removed the bag from the can and tied it up and set it on the floor. She put a new liner in the can and then placed the can back under the sink and closed the door and then took the garbage outside and put it in the receptacle out there.

Holy shit! It worked. But I still wasn't convinced.

Later that evening, Mom got home and made dinner for us. It was sloppy joe's and the plates were really messy. Mom looked at me and said, "It's your turn to do the dishes tonight Steve. Don't forget! I'm really beat and going up to bed." She kissed us both and left the room.

I got up and began to clear the dishes when Becca said, "I got that Stevie."

I went over to the sink and got the water running hot and watched as my sister cleared the table. I grabbed the first plate and was about to run it under the hot water when my sister said rather forcefully, "I said, I got that you dimwit!" And nudged me out of the way.

The water splashed off the plate and soaked the front of her halter top. I looked at her and she looked at me and we both burst out laughing.

I then watched as she washed the dishes and cleaned the counter and kitchen table.

****

I went upstairs and decided to create the second cd since the first one was a huge success. The 2nd cd said, "I will only wear panties when I am home and nothing else." I wrote on the cd, 'Ocean Waves pt 2' and put it in a clear case with a sticky note attached on the front that said, 'Private: Do not listen". I then went downstairs to the den and put on a movie.

I was watching a movie on HBO, called 'Revenge of the Nerds'. I was only about a third of the way through it when in walks my sister in only a pair of panties. (Instant boner) Her nipples were hard and stuck out like pencil erasers.

I looked at her and said, "Geesh sis, put on some clothes why don't you?"

She stopped and turned towards me and put her hands on her hips and said, "I can wear or not wear whatever the hell I want and this makes me the most comfortable Stevie".

Seeing her standing there practically naked gave me a perfect view of her crotch and the way her panties rode up into her sexy looking camel toe. A small voice told me that this was wrong and it was borderline incest to gaze at my sister in this way. But I also knew that seeing her like this would produce many fantasies to jerk off to in the coming weeks.

I now knew that my scheming was a success. The subliminal messages worked perfectly on my sister and would work on my neighbor as well. I then got to work that night and created the rest of the cd's with the ocean in the foreground and the monotone messages in the background for my neighbor Sara.

****

I read somewhere that the messages needed to be played one at a time or the results could be catastrophic and cause some memory loss. #1 said, 'Looking at Steve gets me horny and I love to hang out with him in my panties.' #2 said, 'I love to talk with Steve about my sexual conquests when we are together.' #3 said, 'I will answer Steve's questions honestly.' #4 said, 'I love to feel Steve's hands on my tits as he plays with my sensitive nipples.' #5 said, 'When I see Steve with a boner, I love to suck his cock.' #6 said, 'I love the taste of Steve's cum.' #7 said, 'I love to fuck Steve's dick and when he cums, I will also cum.' #8 said, 'I love Steve and will obey him always.' #9 said, 'I will work hard for Steve and give him $100 from every paycheck.' #10 said, 'I will give each of these cd's to my friends and not be jealous if he chooses to have sex with them over me.'

I stacked the cd's together and wrapped a rubber band around them and dropped them in my desk drawer. I figured they were relatively safe in my drawer. I then connected my phone to the computer and downloaded the recordings into an mp3 format so that I could play them for Sara while we worked on our assignment together over the next several days.

****

The following 3 days were a blur. I practically spent the weekend with Sara working on our assignment and played the subliminal messages for her while we studied. Seeing the changes in her were immediate and really fun to watch and experience. I played disc 1 ('Looking at Steve gets me horny and I love to hang out with him in my panties.') that Friday evening.

I watched as she removed her shirt, pants and bra and just hung out in her panties with me. This of course gave me a boner. Sara had small tits, maybe a 34 b cup. They dangled in front of her when she bent over. Her areolae were the size of silver dollars and her nipples were puffy looking. I resisted masturbating when I went home since I knew that eventually we were going to be having sex. And soon I would no longer be a virgin.

When I came over on Saturday morning, Sara greeted me at the door in her panties. I followed her up to her room and loved to look at her cute ass. Once there, I started the 2nd cd message ('I love to talk with Steve about my sexual conquests when we are together.').

After about 10 minutes, Sara put down her book and touched my arm with her hand. "I really like you Steve and feel like I can talk to you about anything." She began.

"I really like you too Sara. Feel free to tell me anything, anytime." I replied.

"Last summer, on my 18th birthday, my boyfriend of 2 years, Tom Smith took my virginity." She said openly.

"Wow! What was it like?" I asked curiously.

"It hurt like hell and made a mess of my bed sheets. The next day, I called him and he broke up with me. I was devastated and called your sister Becca. She was a doll and came over and hugged me while I cried like a baby in her arms. My tears though made a mess of the tank top she was wearing and when I looked up at her, she kissed me." She stated.

"She kissed you? What was that like?" I asked intrigued.

"It was beautiful Steve. I had been crushing on your sister for years and here she was kissing me. I melted and got incredibly wet." Sara said cheerfully.

"What happened next?" I asked as I visibly readjusted my shorts.

"Well I reached a hand up and touched her breast and grazed her erect nipple and she slapped my hand away from it." She frowned.

"Why'd she do that?" I asked curiously.

"She looked at me sternly and said, 'Don't ever touch my nipples again Sara. They are too sensitive and it is a huge turn-off.'"

"Oh wow. That explains a lot." I mused quietly to myself.

I started the 3rd cd message ('I will answer Steve's questions honestly.')

"Did you ask her about it?" I questioned.

"I did and Becca told me that her nipples are so sensitive that she has to often wear band aids over her nipples to keep them from chaffing inside her bra cups. She forgot one time during cheer practice and by the time she got home she cried for an hour each time she applied Vaseline to them." She said frankly.

"Do you ever masturbate Sara?" I asked.

"Part of me thinks that I shouldn't be talking to you about this, but yeah, I do. I actually masturbate quite a bit." She told me.

"How often do you do it and what do you think about while you do it?" I asked her.

"Like I said, I do it quite a bit. Yesterday for instance, I woke up and masturbated upon waking. I thought about your sister Becca and how she likes to play with my nipples. I then went to class and clenched and unclenched my thighs during the morning lecture. I have a really big clit and when I clench my thighs together it gets stimulated. I can't actually cum from doing that, but it is really enjoyable.

I then got home and got naked and masturbated while thinking about you Steve. I remember seeing you jerk off once and had a really powerful orgasm from that. I then ate some lunch and after lunch I masturbated again to thoughts of you.

I went to my afternoon class and when I got home I masturbated a 4th time to thoughts of you and then a 5th time after we studied last night." She said like it was no big deal.

I then started the 4th subliminal message ('I love to feel Steve's hands on my tits as he plays with my sensitive nipples.')

"Are you wet now Sara?" I asked her.

"I am. My panties are soaked." She told me.

"I have to go take a leak. Be back in a second." I told her and got up to use the bathroom.

It took longer than expected because I had such an erection. I had to let it soften enough to pee. When I finished, I washed my hands and returned to the room.

I tripped and fell into her and grabbed both of her tits in my hands. I looked down at her and said, "Sorry about that." And removed my hands.

Sara looked at me and smiled as I sat down again. She then took my hands and placed them back on her tits.

"I like feeling your hands on my tits Steve." She said cheerfully.

"So tell me more about my sister Becca. How does she feel about me?" I asked.

"Becca loves you. I know that she doesn't always show it but she would do anything for you.

One day, one of her cheer mates was ragging about you and how much of a loser you are and Becca walked right up to Rose Gardner and smacked her in the face. She stood over her and pointed her finger in her face and said, 'One more word out of you Rose and I'm gonna show your boyfriend the tape of you sucking off his brother.'

Another time this boy Malcolm Davis was ragging about how much of a dweeb you were. Becca marched right up to him and said, 'Hey faggot. I heard you sucked off your cousin over Christmas break. One more word out of you about my brother and that's all anyone will ever remember about you.'

So you see, she loves you Steve." She said.

I definitely misjudged my sister. I'm gonna have to cut her some more slack. A lot more slack.

I reached down and started the 5th subliminal message ('When I see Steve with a boner, I love to suck his cock.')

I played with Sara's nipples and watched as her face grew flush.

"So Sara, did you and my sister eventually have sex together?" I asked.

"We did. I apologized for touching her sensitive nipple and we got naked and she went down on me. I went down on her and we spent the day in bed together." She told me honestly.

I readjusted my dick and Sara saw it.

"Can I see it Steve?" She asked.

"See what Sara." I replied.

She reached a hand out and touched the bulge in my shorts. "This!"

I stood up and my shorts were tented out from my erection. I then reached my thumbs in my waistband and removed my shorts down to my ankles and stepped out of them. My dick curved up like a banana. It was so hard.

"Wow Steve! Your dick is beautiful." She smiled up at me.

Sara reached out and stroked my cock with her hands. It felt incredible and way better than when I did it myself.

I looked for a place to sit and sat down in her desk chair and said, "Kneel before me Sara and suck my dick."

She didn't even hesitate. She bent forward and took my penis into her mouth. "Oh fuck!" I groaned. Her mouth was hot and she took me into her mouth deeper and deeper. I was in ecstasy. I groaned as she sucked and licked my dick.

"Wlech!" She took my dick into her throat and choked on it.

The feeling was incredible! I knew I wouldn't last long having her do that.

"Wlech" She choked again and when she removed my dick from her mouth, a long strand of saliva came out and dripped onto her tits.

I then remembered the subliminal message and grabbed my phone off the floor and played her the 6th message ('I love the taste of Steve's cum.')

Sara took my cock back in her mouth and choked on it repeatedly.

"Wlech!...wlech!...wlech!" And then it entered her throat. "Wlechmmph!"

The message had been only playing for about 2 minutes when my dick exploded in her throat.

"Yes! Fuck!" I groaned out loud.

I shot rope after rope of sperm into her mouth. It was glorious and as soon as she started to swallow my cum I knew that the subliminal message didn't need to be played for as long as I was playing it.

Sara removed my spurting cock from her mouth and my spunk flew onto her face. She couched and semen flowed out of the corners of her mouth.

She opened her mouth as she coughed and my spurting cock ejaculated inside it again.

It was insane how much sperm shot out of my dick as she held it in her hands. After the 8th spurt the rest just dribbled onto her tits.

I looked down at her with her cheeks full and more sperm dripped down her chin.

I took several pictures of her and loved the power I felt as she submitted to me.

"Swallow the mouthful Sara." I told her but she shook her head in the negative.

"Do it, or I'm gonna give you a spanking." I told her.

So she swallowed and then she looked at me and smiled.

"It was better than you thought it would be wasn't it?" I told her.

"It was. I really like the way your sperm tastes Steve." She beamed.

I scooped the cum with my fingers down her face and into her mouth and she scooped what landed on her tits and licked it from her fingers.

I then selected the 7th message ('I love to fuck Steve's dick and when he cums, I will also cum.')

Sara leaned in and continued to suck me. I then removed her mouth and brought her up to straddle my dick.

She straddled my waist and slowly sank her wet pussy down on my cock.

"Fuck an A!" I groaned. Her pussy was like molten lava and tight as a vise.

"Mmmm." She moaned as my dick entered all the way inside of her pussy.

We kissed then and I tasted my cum on her lips. My hands played with her hard nipples while she rode my cock. She was so petite that could easily lift her up.

I moved Sara over to her bed and laid on top of her and really drove my dick into her pussy. Hard and deep, faster and faster I fucked her.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." I told her.

I drove in as deep as I could go and began to shoot my cum into her wet pussy and Sara moaned that she was cumming too.

"Mmmm, ohhhhh, mmmm." She moaned.

We continued to kiss and then I withdrew from her pussy and laid next to her.

"That was great Steve!" She smiled.

"Yeah? You liked my filling your pussy with cum?" I asked.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers
12