Controlled Foster Family Ch. 01

Story Info
A freak accident gives me control.
4.9k words
4.62
78.5k
142

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chad, and you would call me a Juvenile Delinquent but I prefer to consider myself an opportunist. For everything I have been caught doing, I got away with two or three others and I like those odds. I will admit that I didn't have the best start in life and I was a child of the system. My mom was a crack whore who overdosed when I was 12. My dad was her dealer, and is serving his third sentence for doing dumb ass shit. I have been bounced from juvenile detention to foster families and back for the last 6 years, and having just turned 18 I would be out on my ass if it wasn't for the people I am with now.

The Mitchells were a devoutly religious family and that in itself would have led me to take off, if their religiousness didn't come with a massive dose of self righteous tolerance. Shit that would have had me kicked out of other foster homes was attributed to the devil's influence, and they were bound and determined to do the Lords work by saving me. I never did anything to them personally, you don't shit where you eat you know. Having someone who was willing to show up at the cop shop at 2am to pick up my drunken ass was worth the sermon on the ride back. The scenery was a big plus too.

Sarah was the mother, and would have been a real MILF if she had put any effort into it. Her wavy blonde hair was always up in a bun or a ponytail but she had the face of an angel. Her body was firm and toned from working on the hobby farm that they owned, tending the garden or tossing hay bales was good exercise. The work shirts and jeans or shapeless dresses she wore could not hide her large tits and shapely ass but she seemed completely oblivious to how hot she could be.

Mary was their daughter, and had all of the best features that her mother had given her. She was a year older than I was and had just come back from her first year at the nearby Christian college to spend her summer working on the farm. Rebecca was their other daughter, but adopted when she was 8. She had dark hair and looked like she had some Hispanic heritage with her dusky skin and exotic looks. She was the same age as Mary and the two had grown up and went off to college together. Where Mary was busty and curvy like her mother, Rebecca was lithe and willowy. Both were smoking hot and a year at college had helped them realize it.

Jacob was the father, a self-righteous prick who thought it was still 1950. He worked as a contractor and spent most of his time at one job site or another. When he came home, he expected the table to be set and the four of us waiting eagerly for the sermon he called grace. He, and by default the rest of us, volunteered regularly at the local church but I was sure that the minister would rather we didn't. Nothing was good enough for him and he was quite vocal about how the younger progressive minister was ruining the congregation.

Anyway, it was my 18th birthday but as I said, they had let me stay with them for the summer at least. Guess there was still some work to be done on my soul but I could put up with it for the next 3 months to watch Mary and Rebecca wander around in t-shirts and shorts. For my birthday, I asked to go see the hypnotist who was going to be performing at the church, which doubled as the community hall. I thought it would be hilarious to see some of the stuck up people in the small community doing stupid shit so I could ride them about it later.

Jacob was against it, he didn't agree with the church being used in such a disrespectful way. I managed to convince him by telling him that he owed it to God to be there and ensure things didn't go too far. Sarah and the girls were all for it, anything to get them off the farm for an evening so we piled into the car. I made sure to grab the center of the back seat and it was quite pleasant squished between two hot 19 year old college girls. We arrived late and sat at the back of the hall, Jacob wanted to make sure he could keep an eye on everything.

They hypnotist explained what hypnotism was and how some people were more susceptible than others. Jacob snorted and muttered something about weak minds and the devils work but Sarah patted his arm to calm him down. The hypnotist then went on in an effort to hypnotize the room and see who would fall under and who wouldn't. I was surprised to see all of their heads fall to their chest, I guess a lifetime of being told what to do by someone on a stage has an effect on the "Weak mind". The hypnotist came around, tapping people who were under on the shoulder and bringing them to the stage. I watched eagerly as all of the Mitchells moved robotically, responding to the droning tone of his voice.

"Everyone standing on the stage, listen to my voice. Listen to my voice like it is the voice of God and obey." He said and I saw several people, including the Mitchells nod their heads.

"From now on, when you hear the word Chicken, you will fall into a deep trance. My voice will be the only voice you hear and you will obey what I tell you. When you hear Egg you will wake from that trance and remember nothing except what I have commanded you to do, do you understand?" Again, all of their heads nodded.

What happened next was one of the high points of my life. I saw Jacob dragging his ass across the floor because he thought it was on fire. I saw Mary and Rebecca have a full conversation while barking at each other like dogs. I saw Sarah forget how to use a chair and sit on the floor, asking everyone around her what the strange thing beside her was. Finally, the show was about to wrap up.

"All of you who are under my control, now when I say Omelet you will awaken from your trance and..."

The fire alarm went off, the loud clanging drowning out what the hypnotist was saying. People stood and looked around in confusion. I looked to the exit and saw two of the neighborhood wanna be delinquents hustle out the door, fucking punks.

"Well, everyone outside now." Jacob said, god forbid he disobey a rule as he hustled us out of the door. Being at the back of the hall, we were the first out and he guided us to the car.

"Well, that was a waste of an evening." He grumbled as he strapped on his seatbelt.

"Where do you want to go for your birthday dinner Chad?" Sarah asked and I saw Jacob grunt at the thought of spending money when they had food at home.

"How about Kentucky Fried Chicken." I replied.

The car was silent, and I looked around as the four of them sat there with their heads down on their chests. Holy shit, they were still under the influence! He had never actually said the release word and my voice must have sounded similar enough to his for them to respond to it.

I paused, and took a deep breath. What to do about this? First thing I needed to do was control the situation. "Jacob, when I say Egg you will wake up and drive us home. Do you understand?"

"Yes" he replied in a flat voice.

"Egg." I said, and his head popped up. He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot, heading straight home. He didn't say anything the entire trip, nor did he notice that the rest of the family were still in their trance. He pulled into the driveway and parked the car then sat motionless waiting for his next command.

"Jacob, Sarah, Mary, Rebecca, when I say Egg you will wake up and go inside the house. You will feel very tired and get ready for bed. You will fall asleep and remain that way until tomorrow morning. When you wake, you will remember nothing except that you were disappointed in the show. Do you understand?"

"Yes" four flat voices responded.

"Egg" I said, and they did what I had told them. A few minutes later and I was the only one left awake in the house. I turned on my computer and spent the evening learning everything I could about hypnotism. The biggest thing I learned is that it wasn't mind control, but suggestion. I couldn't get them to do something they would strongly object to, like killing someone. I could get them to do things that they would not normally do that they would consider embarrassing or socially unacceptable. They had to have at least a kernel of willingness to do what I asked of them, then the hypnosis just overrode their moral or personal objections.

The next morning, everyone woke up and seemed normal. Jacob droned on with his sermon/grace while our food got cold and then we discussed what had happened the night before. As I had told them, they remembered going to the show but were disappointed. In fact, they believed that they had not fallen under the influence at all which was fine by me.

"Chicken" I said, and their heads dropped on cue. I realized that I would need some less common control words and decided to start there.

"You are under my control, I am the voice of God to you do you understand?" I said and four heads nodded.

"From now on, you will not respond to the words Chicken, Egg or Omelet. When I say Gangster Rap you will fall into a trance just as you are now, do you understand?" Four heads nodded again.

"When you are in this state, you will listen to my words and my words only. You will remember and obey my commands without question, do you understand?" Nodding again.

"When I say Death Metal you will come out of your trance and behave as you normally would. You will remember nothing that happened while you were under trance but obey any instruction I gave you. Do you understand?" Again, nodding.

"Death Metal" I said, and four heads popped up and resumed their conversation as if nothing had happened.

Shortly later, Jacob left for work and Sarah had cleared the dishes. Rebecca and Mary headed to their rooms to get changed into their work clothes for a day in the fields and I decided to try my first command. I knocked on Mary's door and when she opened it said "Gangster Rap."

Her head dropped and I gently guided her back into the bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

"Mary, this is God. Do you hear me?" I said and she nodded. She was still in her nightgown and her nipples made noticeable points against the light material. Go hard or go home I thought.

"Mary, when I say Death Metal you will awaken but ignore that I am here. You will realize that your breasts are very sore. They will be very sore and the only way that you can make them feel better is by rubbing them. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"Death Metal."

Mary's head came up, then she groaned and hunched her shoulders. "Owwwww."

I watched as her hands came up to cup her firm C Cup tits. She squeezed them gently and moaned in relief. I stood there as she groped and squeezed her tits, groaning as she bit her lip in response to the pleasure she was now feeling.

"Mary, you now realize that your nightgown is quite rough and it will feel much better if you take it off." I told her, and she immediately pulled the cotton nightdress over her head. Fuck, her body was just like I imagined it. Her nipples were now hard points on her large round tits and her figure narrowed then flared in an impressive hourglass. Her pussy was covered with a thick bush of blonde hair, I would have to get her to trim that, but her legs were long and smooth.

"Mary, have you ever touched yourself between your legs?" I asked. She paused, then shyly nodded.

"Mary, you will realize that you are becoming very aroused. You will lie down on your bed and touch yourself just as you have in the past."

She moved back and lay down on the bed, one hand still groping her tits while the other slid slowly down her body and between her legs. She gasped as her fingers lightly caressed her clit and then parted her pussy lips. She gently stroked her pussy, slipping one finger inside herself while rubbing her clit with the heel of her palm.

"Oooohhhhh, Mmmmmmmm." She moaned as she obeyed my command and pleasured herself. I saw her hips start to writhe on the bed as she finger fucked herself, the smell of her pussy juices began to fill the room.

"Ahhhh, mmmph" she gasped as she covered her mouth with her other hand in an effort to muffle the sounds of pleasure. Still the shy good girl, heaven forbid anyone know what she was doing to herself. I saw her brow furrow in discomfort and realized that her tits must be hurting again now that she was not rubbing them. I reached down and gently squeezed the soft but firm flesh, flicking my thumb over the now hard nipple.

"Mmmmmmmphhhhh, ooooooohhhhh" escaped from behind her hand as she desperately gagged herself trying to stifle the sounds. Her other hand was moving faster now, and wet squelching noises were coming from between her legs. I continued to fondle and grope her beautiful tits while she writhed beneath me.

I heard a knock on the door, then it opened behind me "Mary, are you ready? Chad, what the....?" Rebecca exclaimed.

"Gangster Rap, come in and close the door!" I blurted, and Rebecca's head dropped as she shuffled into the room closing the door behind her. Shit, that was close. I didn't want to stop what I was doing with Mary, if I let go of her tits the discomfort may waken her.

"Rebecca, when I say Death Metal you will awaken and forget what you saw in this room. You will head out to the barn and remember only that Mary said she would be out soon. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"Death Metal" I said, and Rebecca mechanically turned around and left the room closing the door behind her. I let out a deep breath and turned back to Mary, who I had felt move under my fondling hand. She had rolled over on her stomach, biting the pillow to muffle the now quite loud sounds escaping from her mouth. Her fingers were still between her legs, and her ass bounced up and down as she ground her hips hard against her hand. Her other hand had gone back to her tits and was squeezing them hard as she drove herself closer to the edge.

"Mmmphh, Mmmmmmmmmm, OOooommmmmmph." She cried into the pillow and I stood back to watch as her tight young body squirmed and bucked on the bed. Finally, she came in a long, shuddering orgasm, her legs shot out straight and her toes curled as her body quivered with the waves of pleasure coursing through her. Soon she collapsed onto the bed, her face slowly turning towards me as she gasped for air. I looked into her pleasure glazed eyes, gently brushing her long blonde hair out of the way while she slowly recovered.

"Mary, can you hear me?" I asked, and she slowly nodded.

"When I say Death Metal, you will wake up from your trance. You will wash up and get dressed then head out to the barn to start your chores for the day. You will remember nothing about what happened here except the feeling that you have right now. Whenever you see me you will remember that feeling and think that somehow, I am responsible for it. Do you understand?" Again, she nodded and I moved to the door.

"Death Metal" I said as I closed it and hurried down the hall. Yes, this definitely had possibilities.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. I helped out with the work on the farm, mainly so I could watch the three ladies as they bent and lifted and sweated under the sun. I even got them lemonade and a snack for which they were very surprised and grateful. I had read that the more they liked me, the easier it would be to get them to listen to me under suggestion.

When the day was done we had all washed up and were in the kitchen getting ready for supper when Jacob came home. He was in his usual sour mood over the state of the world and I sat there quietly, trying to figure out what I could do with him. After dinner while everyone else cleaned up, he went into his study and shut the door behind him as was his usual routine. I slipped in and saw that he was working at his computer with what looked like a spreadsheet. He turned when he heard me.

"Dammit Carl, what are you doing in here. You know that..." he said in an indignant tone as he rose from his chair.

"Gangster Rap" I said and he sat back down, his head falling to his chest. I rolled his chair out of the way and looked at the computer screen. He was updating a financial spreadsheet and my eyes bugged out when I saw the numbers. Holy shit, this guy who grumbled whenever his kids asked for an ice cream cone was fucking loaded. He had several accounts, plus investments, and apparently was part owner of several buildings in the town.

"Jacob, tell me what you are planning to do with all of this money?" I asked him in the flat commanding tone of the hypnotist.

"Soon I will have enough to buy all of the neighboring land and erect my own church. Then I will form my own congregation, one worthy of our Lord in respect, devotion and discipline." He said in a passionate voice. Holy shit, if every a man sounded like he was planning to start his own cult it was Jacob. Although I don't know where he would find any followers, everyone in the local congregation hated his holier than thou attitude but I guess they get them somewhere. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with this yet, but I filed it away for future reference. Something I could do though, was increase my usefulness to the ladies of the house.

"Jacob, I understand that you have worked very hard for this money but you have very much of it and your family is suffering from your miserliness. Remember, the bible says 'Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." All of those sermons were finally paying off.

Jacob grunted and furrowed his brow. "But the bible also says "Storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is life indeed." I am only saving this money so that I can have it when I need it for all of our futures. My family is taken care of." He replied.

Dammit, I wasn't going to out sermon him. I needed to tap into something that he would want already. "You are correct, but you are also very busy doing good work. Providing for your family must be difficult when you are away so often, perhaps I can help you with that." I saw his eyebrows lift, anything that would help him focus on himself and his holy mission was something he was very interested in.

"Jacob, I will look after Sarah, Mary and Rebecca for you when you are not here. I will find out what they need and let you know. Whenever I say 'Bless you Jacob' you will agree that whatever I am saying is good for your family. Do you understand?" Jacob nodded.

"Excellent Jacob, you are a good man and deserve all that is coming to you. When I say Death Metal you will wake and forget that I was ever here. You will go back to what you were doing and when you are done head straight to bed for the night, do you understand?" He nodded again and I slipped out the door, breaking his trance as it closed.

The house was getting ready for bed, it was after 9pm after all, when I slipped into Rebecca's room. She turned with a gasp "Chad, what are you doing in..."

"Gangster Rap" I said and her head dropped down to her chest. She had been brushing her hair for the night and it hung around her face like a long dark veil. I closed the door behind me and walked up to where she sat on her bed, lifting her chin so I could look at her. She had flawless bronzed skin with high cheekbones and an angular face, where Mary's was rounder and softer. Her eyes were beautifully dark and almond shaped with long lashes and her lips were narrow but perfectly formed. I slid my hand down her neck and cupped her firm B Cup tit through her nightshirt, she gave a short intake of breath through her nose as I fondled her.

"Rebecca, you will answer me truthfully do you understand?" She nodded.

"Have you ever given a blowjob before?" I asked, and she nodded.

"When, and why?" I continued.

"Last year at college." She replied. "I was dared to do it as part of a pledge to a fraternity."

"Did you like it?" I asked.

12