Controlled Foster Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried to, but he said I wasn't very good and it made me sad because I tried really hard." She said in a quiet voice. She was really disappointed in her performance.

"Rebecca, would you like practice in giving a blow job so that you can do it better next time?" I asked, cupping her chin and stroking her lips with my thumb.

"Yes, it seems to be very important to the other girls at school." She answered and I felt my cock twitch in my pants. Rebecca had always been desperate to fit in. Being the adopted one was a big thing for her, as well as looking so different from everyone else. Lately, Jacob hadn't been making it easy on her either. His act of charity 11 years ago was now starting to cost him real money and he was not happy about that.

"Rebecca, look at me. You may practice on me and I promise not to tell anyone, now get on your knees" I said and gently pulled her off of the bed. She opened her eyes and glanced up at me with a grateful expression. She slid off the bed onto her knees and her hands came up to unbuckle my belt and slide my pants down. She licked her lips, uncertain of what to do next.

"Rebecca, I will teach you how to give a good blowjob, just do what I tell you. Now take my cock in one your hands and gently stroke it until it gets hard. Use your other hand to fondle my balls then slide your nails along my thighs and stomach." I told her.

Her dark, soft hand came up to gently grasp my cock and she slid it up and down the shaft. The long fingers of her other hand traced a line up the inside of my thighs to hesitantly cup my balls like to fragile glass globes. She rolled them around in her palm, her warm hands quickly bringing my cock to hardness. Her eyes widened as she saw the results of her efforts and she increased the tempo, leaning forward as she eagerly stroked and fondled my manhood.

"Now, lean forward and kiss the tip. Use your tongue around the head like you are licking up the drippings of an ice cream cone." I told her. She obeyed perfectly, gently kissing the tip of my cock and smearing the drops of pre-cum across her soft lips. I watched as her tongue slid out of her mouth and worked its way around the head of my cock just as I had told her.

"Good, good. Very well done Rebecca." I said, and she closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure at the praise.

"Now, take my cock in your mouth and slowly slide it in." I told her, and she complied eagerly. She slid her mouth down the length of my shaft until I felt her gag. "Not too deep now, you aren't ready for that yet." She nodded on my prick and backed off, holding me in her mouth as she awaited my next instruction.

"Back and forth now, not too deep yet. Slide and twist your hand along the shaft just in front of your mouth. Use your tongue as well, but don't bite just your lips."

She obeyed and I leaned back to savor the feeling of her eager mouth as she sucked and licked my cock. She moaned around my prick, clearly enjoying the feeling of doing this well. Her tongue slid up and down the bottom of my dick while her hand twisted on the shaft, well lubricated from her own saliva.

"It's not all about me you know. Use your other hand to play with your tits, you are allowed enjoy pleasuring yourself also." I groaned and she quickly obeyed. Her other hand gave a final gentle squeeze of my balls before I saw it disappear under her night shirt. She whimpered around my cock as I saw her rubbing and groping her tits beneath the thin cotton fabric.

"Now, back off and kiss and lick the shaft. You want to switch it up so the same thing doesn't become boring you know." I told her and she slowly backed her face off of my prick. She took a deep breath and then leaned in to slide her lips and tongue up and down my hard cock. She glanced up at me for approval and I saw a small smile as I nodded at her efforts.

"You are doing very well Rebecca, very well indeed. Now it is time to finish me off, take it back in your mouth and suck very hard. Do what you just did, but hard and fast this time and don't forget to use your hands."

Rebecca thrust her face onto my cock, driving forward so hard that I felt it hit the back of her throat and she coughed. "Woah, easy now, not that hard." I told her and she backed off a bit. Her head moved back and forth like a piston as she fucked her face with my prick. I took her hands and put them on my ass and she got the idea, pulling me hard against her as she strove to suck me off. I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of her hair, she moaned as I took a firm grip on her head and held her in place.

"Here it comes, you have to swallow it all. You have done so good, don't fail now." I told her as I blew my cum into her mouth. I heard her cough and choke in surprise, but then felt her seal her lips around my cock as she worked to swallow the hot sticky cum that filled her throat. I pumped spurt after spurt into her as she desperately tried to keep up with me, then finally I was empty.

"Now I am going to back out of your mouth, use your tongue to lick me clean. You don't want to waste any of it, which is wrong." I said as I slowly pulled her head off of my cock. She gasped for air but quickly moved to obey me, licking the head and shaft to catch any stray drops of cum. Then she licked her lips and wiped her chin, licking her hand to make sure she got it all.

I stepped back, pulling up my pants. "Rebecca, that was excellent. I don't know what that other boy expected but you did extremely well for your second time, do you understand?"

"Thank you, thank you for teaching me." She gasped as she was still recovering.

"Now Rebecca, when I say Death Metal you will wake from your trance and remember nothing about what happened between you and I. You will remember what I taught you, but you will think that you learned it from your friends at college. You will not recognize the taste in your mouth, but you will realize that you like it. All you will remember about me is that I helped you with something important, and you are very grateful for it, do you understand?" She nodded and I lifted her up and sat her on her bed. I walked to the door and said "Death Metal" as I closed it. I was ready for my own bed now.

12