Controlled Foster Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary and Rebecca pay me a visit, Sarah gets disciplined.
9.1k words
4.71
25.2k
30

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke early and hurried to Mary's room, she was just getting out of bed as I slipped in the door.

"Chad, what are you..." she gasped as she pulled the blanket up over her in surprise.

"Gangster Rap" I said and her head dropped in response.

"Mary, I want you answer truthfully to my questions do you understand?" I asked and she nodded her head in ascent.

I double checked that the hallway was empty, then sat down on the end of the bed. "How do you feel about what happened between you, me and Rebecca?"

She shrugged down into her shoulders and screwed up her face "I feel ashamed." She replied in a quiet voice.

"Why, what makes you feel ashamed." I continued.

She paused, then in a choking sob said "I liked it. I liked being in a threesome with you and Rebecca."

"Why does that make you feel ashamed?" I asked.

"Because it is wrong, it is a sin. Love should be between a man and a woman, alone and sacred. It should not be shared or turned into a spectacle." She said in a firm voice.

I was surprised, no objections to the fact that her adopted sister was involved, just that someone else was. "What did you like about it that made you feel ashamed?"

"I liked how sexy it made me feel, how desirable and wanton. I shared my body with two people who both wanted me and it felt so liberating." She said in a rush, almost as if she hadn't said it then she never would be able to. "It also felt so good to do something that Father would be so angry about, it felt good to be the bad girl."

"Mary, being with several different people is not a sin. King David had at least seven different wives and Abraham had two. There is no sin about having multiple partners, is there?" I said, reaching out to take her hand.

She squeezed my hand in response "No, but it is sinful and dirty to do such a thing."

"It is a sin to commit adultery, but none of you were married were you." I said calmly and she shook her head in response.

"The bible says that if a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. But you didn't, you are not a man and it doesn't say anything about women lying together, does it?" I asked. She furrowed her brow, but shook her head again.

I continued "The bible also talks about how to properly discipline slaves, how to stone people to death, how to beat your children, even how to cut your hair. Are all of those passages to be taken literally today?" She shook her head again.

"Mary, you are a good woman, a beautiful woman who deserves to be happy. Is it right for men dead over two thousand years to determine how you should live your life? You can follow God's teachings without having to be miserable at the same time." I said as I squeezed her hand. She smiled and nodded again, sniffing as tears leaked out from under her closed eyes.

"Mary, when you wake up you will think that God came to you in a dream and told you this. You will understand that your actions were not sinful, but done with love in your heart and to help Chad. You will also believe that Rebecca was just jealous of what you had already done with him, and forgive her for her threat. Do you understand?" I asked, and she nodded, squeezing my hand again.

"The next time you see Chad or Rebecca, you will think back to how good you felt up there in the loft. You will not be angry or scared, but curious about what else you have missed out on and eager to explore more about this new part of your life." I reached up to caress her cheek and she pressed her face against my hand, kissing my palm with a sigh.

I stood and moved to the door, checking to make sure the hall was still deserted. I looked back to where Mary sat on the bed, a smile of relief and contentment on her face. Hell, maybe I was doing God's work here, how could something that made someone so happy be a sin. "Gangster Rap" I said as I slipped out the door.

At breakfast, Sarah was practically dancing around the kitchen, humming to herself as she dished up blueberry pancakes and bacon. "Wow mom, you are in a good mood today. Did you sleep well?" Mary asked.

Sarah turned quickly back to the stove but I saw the blush rising on her face. She slept well, but that wasn't why she was in such a good mood. "Yes dear, and your father will be home tomorrow so I guess that must be why I am in such a good mood." She replied. I saw her hand slide down her apron as if to wipe some flour off, but her fingers strayed a bit closer to her crotch than necessary. Jacob was in for a treat when he got back.

"Well, I had better get that fence mended before then." I said as I stood up and pushed my plate back. Rebecca quickly reached over and grabbed it before Mary could.

"Let me get that for you Chad." She said with a smile and I nodded in appreciation. Both of them were dressed for work, but they still managed to look sexy. Rebecca had her long dark hair up in a high ponytail, and was wearing a blue work shirt tied up under her tits with some cut off jean shorts. Mary had done her hair up in a pair of braids that ended in pigtails and was wearing a old white t-shirt that was tucked in tight to her shorts. She gave me a shy smile as I stood back from the table and looked away quickly as I nodded in return.

A couple of hours later, I heard footsteps approaching from behind me. I was working on the fence along the back of the property in the small woodlot there. It was shady and cool with a soft breeze rustling the leaves and I had been in no hurry to finish. I turned to see Rebecca and Mary making their way down the path. I set down my pliers and leaned back against the fence to watch them approach.

"Chad, can we talk about yesterday." Mary said hesitantly, glancing at Rebecca for reassurance.

"Sure, I wanted to talk about it anyway. What is on your minds?" I replied, glancing from one girl to the other. I was wondering how my discussion with her this morning had played out.

Mary fidgeted nervously with her fingers, then Rebecca piped up to break the awkward silence. "I wanted to apologize, for what I said. It wasn't right of me to threaten to tell Jacob about you two."

"Well, thanks." I replied. "I can't say that I minded the outcome though. Is that what you want to talk about Mary?"

She nodded, biting her lip then looked from Rebecca to me and blurted "I'm sorry that I just took off after we were done. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, or feel and got scared."

I nodded "I understand. I was afraid that what had happened had really upset you but didn't know how to talk to you about it."

"Mary and I have talked and we are good, I just wanted to make sure that you were alright too." Rebecca said, and Mary nodded.

I walked toward them and gathered both of them in my arms. They sighed and melted against me as I pulled them in. "You girls aren't my sisters, and I am glad for that. But you are the best friends I have had and I am so glad that we have this time together."

I leaned down to kiss Mary, then Rebecca. Both of them kissed me back eagerly and I felt their nails dig into my skin as they clenched their hands in arousal. I went back and forth, kissing them with more and more passion as I held them trapped against my chest. They moaned as their tongues darted into my mouth and gave soft whimpers of disappointment when I finally let them go and stepped back.

"Jacob will be back tomorrow, but we still have tonight. Are you interested in an encore?" I asked, and both of then nodded eagerly.

"Why don't you come visit me after Sarah has gone to bed. No one will hear us in my room and we can see where things go from there." I continued and they nodded again, giggling like schoolgirls over their crush.

"We have to get back, we promised Mom we would help her in the garden." Mary said reluctantly, then reached out to take Rebecca's hand.

"See you tonight." Rebecca said with a sultry glance as they turned and headed back down the path. I watched their firm asses sway as they walked into the woods and began to fantasize about what would happen in a few hours.

I sat on the bed in my room, ears listening to the sounds of the house as I tried to pick up any sign that Mary and Rebecca were on their way. I knew it was still on, they had been flirting outrageously through dinner. Rubbing their feet along my leg under the table, leaning over to reach for things and giving me a look down their tops, everything. Sarah didn't notice, she was lost in her own thoughts about Jacob's return. Finally, I heard the sound of the stairs creaking. My room was in the basement and that was fine with me. With Sarah's room up on the second floor she wouldn't hear anything so there was no chance of being disturbed. There was a firm knock on my door and I adjusted my semi hard cock in my pyjama pants as I got up to open it.

I stood back to see Mary and Rebecca standing in the hall wearing their long flannel house coats despite the warm summer night. "Gangster Rap" I said, and their heads dropped to their chests.

"While you are in this room with me, you will tell the truth about what you are feeling and what you want me to do to you. You will have no inhibitions or moral constraints, you will be utterly helpless before your most wild passions and desires, do you understand?" They nodded in reply.

"Death Metal" I said and stepped back to waive them into the room. They snapped out of the trance and eagerly moved through the door so I could close it behind us. The room was lit by the soft light of the bedside table lamp and I heard the rustle of the housecoats dropping to the floor. I turned and took a deep, appreciative breath as I saw the two of them standing there wearing what had been in those black and pink bags they brought home.

Mary was wearing a white lace bra with little pink flowers running along the seams and up the straps, with matching high cut lace panties that looked like the ended in a thong. A pair of white lace top stockings sheathed her long legs and she was wearing white high heels just like Sarah had on last night. She had a small headband with pink and yellow butterflies pushing her hair up away from her face so it fell in long waves down her shoulders, she was the picture of innocent seduction.

Rebecca on the other hand was a sultry goddess of desire. A black half-cup push up bra with red trim made her firm B cup tits look almost as large as Mary's more voluptuous C cups. A black half corset pulled her waist in giving her usually lithe body an hourglass look down to her matching black and red panties. Black fishnet stockings and shiny black heels made her muscular legs look even longer and I couldn't wait to get between them. She had slicked her hair back into a tight bun and done her makeup in a smoky eye, merlot red lipstick vamp look.

"Wow, you look incredible." I said running an appreciative eye over the girls.

"Thanks." Mary replied shyly. She clasped her hands behind her back, looked down with a small smile and gently twisted back and forth like a bashful schoolgirl. It would be considered completely over the top, if it wasn't also totally genuine.

Rebecca on the other hand shifted her weight to one leg and put her hand on her thrust out hip while tracing the seam of her bra with her red painted fingernails. "You had better like them, they cost you a fortune." She said as she gave me a cocky smile.

"Worth every penny." I replied as I walked toward them with my arms outstretched. They leaned in to me as I kissed first Mary, then Rebecca. I closed my eyes as they kissed and licked at my ears and neck, pushing their bodies against me. Rebecca stood on her toes and pulled my face down to hers, kissing me hungrily as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I felt Mary start to lick her way down my chest, taking my nipple in her mouth and sucking on it like a hungry calf. Her fingernails dug into my chest as her tongue flicked over the sensitive nub of flesh. I reached down with my right hand and grabbed Rebecca's ass, squeezing the firm smooth cheek as she moaned into my mouth. My left hand came up to fondle Mary's tit through the sheer material of her bra and I felt her shudder as I groped the soft yielding flesh.

Mary continued her trip down my body, kissing and licking across my stomach and down to the waistband of my pyjama pants. She traced the line of the material with her tongue as her fingers felt for my now hard cock through the fabric.

Rebecca slid her hand down my chest to join Mary in squeezing my crotch. She broke our kiss and flowed to her knees beside Mary who was starting to slide my pants down. I looked down as the two girls kissed their way up and down the shaft of my cock. Unlike last time, they did not fight for position but instead co-operated to give me the best blowjob of my life.

Back and forth they slid, up and down my prick. Rebecca's dark red lips briefly touched Mary's light pink ones as they slid off the tip and while I saw Mary twitch, she didn't pull away. Instead, she pushed forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth, moaning as she slowly slid her lips down it. Her tongue played up and down the bottom of the shaft as she took it as far into her mouth as she could.

Rebecca leaned back and looked up at me as she fondled my balls with her hand. Her eyes had an impish look in them and she reached up with her other hand to push Mary's head further down my shaft. Mary's eyes flew open in surprise, but she didn't fight against the pressure. She held me in her mouth as long as she could but when I felt her start to gag I pulled back and Rebecca released her head, letting her fingers slide down Mary's back causing her to shudder. Mary continued to kiss and suck on my cock, looking up at me with her wide blue eyes and moaning in pleasure as I nodded my approval.

"My turn." Rebecca said as she pushed Mary back and pulled my cock out of her mouth. Unlike Mary's gentle attentions, Rebecca attacked my prick with gusto. She sucked hard and fast, bobbing her head up and down as her fingers dug into my ass to push me deep into her mouth. She growled like a hungry panther as she hoovered my cock like a porn star. Meanwhile, Mary leaned in and kissed at my balls, her tongue tracing lines of pleasure across them as she pulled them gently to her soft lips.

"Get up on the bed you two." I said as I pulled Rebecca off my cock. She gave it a final flick of her tongue as I helped her to her feet. I guided them to the bed and lay them down beside each other with their asses on the edge. I knelt down between Mary's legs and kissed the inside of her thighs, tracing the top of her stocking with my tongue. I reached over to Rebecca and slowly worked my fingers under her panties, sliding them up and down between her damp pussy lips. I felt both girls squirm as a result of my attentions.

I licked and nibbled at Mary's pussy through the thin silken material of her panties, gently biting at the nub of her clit as I felt the cloth dampen with her arousal. At the same time I slid the tip of two of my fingers into Rebecca, gently pumping them in and out to the first knuckle. I heard them moan together in stereo as the got more and more worked up. I backed out and slid Mary's panties down, then moved over to pull down Rebecca's. I then repeated the procedure, switching my mouth to Rebecca's smooth shaved pussy while I slid my fingers inside Mary. Unlike last time, I took longer with each girl, getting them more and more aroused before I backed off only to bring them back up with my hand our mouth. Their moans and whimpers of pleasure filled the room as well as the scent of their musk. I looked up to see them digging the fingers of their outside hands into the covers. Interestingly, their inside hands were clasped together, fingers entwined and knuckles white as they squeezed.

I was on my third time licking at Mary when I felt her start to orgasm. She began to buck her hips up and down on the bed, her breath coming in short sharp gasps.

"Ah, ah, ah," she squealed in time with my tongue on her pussy. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked while I flicked my tongue over the sensitive flesh.

"Aaaaaahhhhh, Oh my God, Oh my God!" She yelped as her legs squeezed shut on my head. I felt her tremble as she arched pushing her crotch into my face.

"Oh yes, oh god yes, oh fuck just like that, just like thaaaaaaaattttttt!" she wailed as she came on my face. Her hips bouncing up and down as her body exploded with pleasure. Finally, she collapsed and released the death grip that her thighs had trapped my head in.

I rolled a condom down on my still hard prick and backed out from between Mary's still shaking legs. Now I moved between Rebecca's legs, pulling the silken material aside and sliding my cock up and down between her wet pussy lips. She looked up at me and smiled her sultry smile as she squirmed her hips against me trying to push herself down on my prick. I was going to tease her for a bit, but changed my mind and obliged her by thrusting deep inside her cunt. She gasped in surprise as my shaft penetrated her over and over as I fucked her hard and fast.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I grunted as I pounded into her.

"Oh god yes. Oh fuck me, fuck me hard." She replied breathlessly.

I reached up to grab her tits, mauling them as I used them to pull her down to me as I drove my cock hard into her body. She grabbed my wrists and pushed my hands down onto her as I felt her thrusting her pelvis up in time with my thrusts.

"Fuck yea, grope my tits, squeeze them." She moaned as my fingers dug into the firm mounds. She pulled one of my hands up to her throat "Choke me, please choke me." She moaned.

"I'll choke you alright, with her cunt. Mary, straddle this bitches face." I blurted out as I squeezed Rebecca's throat tightly.

Mary looked at me in shock, I don't think she believed what she had heard. I leaned over and gave her a sharp slap across her breast. "I said get your pussy on her face, now!"

She yelped in surprise, then moved to comply with my order. I saw her hesitantly kneel on the bed and move to straddle Rebecca, her eyes watching me nervously. Rebecca decided the issue by reaching up with both hands and grabbing Mary by her thighs, pulling her down on her. Mary squealed, then went rigid as she felt Rebecca's tongue penetrate her pussy. I saw her eyes go wide, then slowly close as Rebecca licked away at her cunt. Her hips settled onto her adoptive sister's face and I saw her start to grind them in slow circles as she moaned.

I pulled back until the tip of my cock was barely touching Rebecca's smoothly shaved pussy, then shoved it back in deep. I saw her fingers dig into Mary's stocking clad thighs as I drove myself hard against her, shoving her down into the bed. I continued with this rhythm of a slow withdrawal then a sudden hard thrust and I heard her grunt into Mary's pussy each time. I leaned forward and buried my face between Mary's lace clad tits and she clasped my head tight against her.

"Ooooohhhhh, ooooooohhhhh yes, yes, oh fuck yessssss!" She whimpered as Rebecca licked and sucked at her pussy. She lifted my head and kissed me hard, tasting herself on my lips. I put my hands on her hips and used her to pull myself deeper into the helpless woman beneath me. Rebecca responded by wrapping her legs around me, pinning me as I drove further inside her as she licked and sucked at the pussy on her face.

The bed creaked and groaned as the three of us pushed each other closer and closer to orgasm. Mary buried her face in my neck, moaning and gasping in my ear. With each thrust of my cock, Rebecca responded by shoving her tongue up into Mary's cunt. I reached out and grabbed Mary's tits, squeezing and groping them through the flimsy material of her bra. Her nipples were hard under my hand as I dug my fingers into the firm but yielding flesh.