Controlled Foster Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a creak behind me and looked back to see Mary and Sarah watching us. Mary's eyes were wide with fear, but Sarah's were half lidded with lust and her chest heaved with the quick gasps she was taking through her nose.

"What are you looking at!" I snapped. Both of them flinched at my tone, then looked down. Ironically, this gave them a perfect view of the other's cleavage as their tits pressed together.

I turned back to Rebecca, whose face was turning red with the lack of air but remained still in my grasp. I loosened my grip a bit and pulled her back to the center of the room. "Alright!" I said in a calm voice. "That nice conversation over coffee was very therapeutic and I think we all made some good gains today. Well, this is the reality of the situation now. If any of you are having second thoughts, let me know now."

Sarah and Mary both shook their heads, grunting into their gags. I looked at Rebecca who also shook her head, her eyes never straying from my face. I released my grip and she stepped back, fighting the urge to massage her neck where my fingers had left a line of red marks.

"Very good." I continued, falling back into my lecture as if nothing had happened. "Now, were we? Oh yes, pain slut." I said then gave Mary's ass a blow with the paddle. She yelped into her gag, the unfamiliar pain shooting through her body.

"You know about Mary, she is just discovering herself. We will be training her, finding out her limits and what her turn-ons are." I looked up at her as she slowly spun into my view. "We know that she is a submissive little wanna be slut. She is eager to try all of the things that she was told she shouldn't do, isn't that true?" She looked down at me and quickly nodded in agreement, her eyes still nervous.

I slid my hand up between Mary's legs, fondling her pussy with the tips of my fingers. She moaned into her gag, arching her back as I felt her moisten at my attentions. She squealed as I hit her again with the paddle. "Tut tut my slut, not yet." I said.

I turned back to Rebecca who stood waiting beside me. She wasn't the cocky self-assured dominatrix who had walked into the room a few minutes ago. She had her head down and her hands clasped in front of her. She looked up at me as I extended the paddle to her.

"Now, now that we understand each other you may practice. Go slow at first and watch how they respond. The goal is to get them aroused and frustrated, not beat them bloody." I told her.

"Yes, Sir." She replied as she took the paddle from me. I moved over to the easy chair and made myself comfortable as I watched the show.

Rebecca squared herself up then gave Sarah a blow on the back of her thigh, following up with another to the other leg as the helpless woman spun in front of her. Sarah yelped into her gag, then moaned as her eyes slowly closed.

"Well, Sarah. Is this what you like? Do you like being beaten and abused for the entertainment of our Master over there?" Rebecca chided in a condescending tone? She waited while Mary spun past her then gave Sarah another smack. "Answer me when I talk to you." She snapped.

Sarah nodded her head, looking from Rebecca to me, and finally to Mary who hung in front of her. I could see her shudder in shame as her most closely guarded secret was revealed to her daughter. Mary looked up at her mother, then grunted as Rebecca gave her a blow with the paddle as well.

"Well Mary, what do you think? Are you a pain slut like your mother, or just a slut?" Rebecca purred, then gave Mary another smack, making her wail into her gag. "You had better learn to like it if you want to be the bad girl, or are you just pretending?"

Rebecca reached up and grabbed Mary by the ass, stopping her swing. I saw her painted nails dig into the firm bare flesh of Mary's ass cheek as she looked up at the bound and gagged girl. "Mary my dear? Are you really committed to this, or are you ready to quit? Are you going to chicken out just like every other time things got a little too chocolate for your vanilla tastes?" Mary shook her head, mmmphing into her gag. I could see her ass tense in pain as Rebecca's fingers left deep red marks in the smooth flesh.

"Don't lie to me you little bitch." Rebecca snarled, smacking Mary's ass again with her paddle and eliciting another squeal of pain. "Remember the fraternity rush? You so wanted to get in to Sigma Alpha Delta so badly, until you found out what the final pledge requirement was."

Rebecca looked over at me "This little "wanna be big girl' was supposed to suck one cock at a glory hole, just one." She gave Mary's now bright red ass cheek another blow, making her wail into the ball gag. "I followed you around for a week, going to every stupid assembly, helping you raise money so you could have the biggest contribution, only to have you chicken out at the very end because you couldn't suck a cock." Another blow, and another wail of pain from Mary.

"Well, is this just your latest attempt at doing something interesting with your life? Are you going to chicken out and bail on us again, like the righteous coward you have always been!" Rebecca snarled, looking up at her bound and gagged victim.

Mary looked over at me and shook her head desperately, her long braid swaying across her back. I could see tears on her cheeks and I was pretty sure it wasn't just from the beating she had been receiving. She sobbed into her gag, her breath coming in short quick gasps through her nose. Sarah leaned forward and rubbed her cheek against her daughters, whimpering into her own gag as she tried to console her. Mary closed her eyes and pressed her forehead into the crook of Sarah's neck, her body shuddered in the cool air.

Rebecca stood back for a moment, letting the two women slowly spin in front of her. I could see a look of satisfaction on her face, like she had gotten something off of her chest that had been there for a while. Then she wound up and gave Sarah another smack on her ass causing her head to snap up as she grunted in surprise.

"Oh what a touching moment here." Rebecca said in a sarcastic tone, then hit Sarah again. "I am glad that we have made such progress in this session, but that is not why you are here is it?" She looked over at where I sat, my hard on easily visible in my pants. "We are here because you two pledged yourselves to our Master there, are you ready to make good on that promise?"

Both Sarah and Mary nodded, their moist blue eyes following me as they spun in their suspension. I noticed that their shoes had fallen off over the course of the beating that Rebecca had given them. Their painted toes wiggled, visible through the sheer material of the stockings they wore. I was surprised at how arousing that looked. Normally I am a high heels kind of guy, I like how it sets off the legs as well as demonstrates the woman's commitment to looking good for you. Looking at those bare feet, so exposed and helpless was stirring something in me as well, guess today was a day of revelations for all of us.

I stood up from the chair, making no attempt to conceal how I had to adjust my cock in my pants as I did. I walked over to the wall and untied the rope, slowly lowering the two women to the floor. They groaned in relief as the strain was taken off of their arms and stood there, shaking slightly as their bodies were still pressed against each other. I unhooked Mary from the bar, then pulled her hands behind her fastening her cuffs together. She moaned into her gag as her sore shoulders twisted roughly in their sockets.

"Well Mary, is this everything you expected?" I whispered in her ear as I tugged on her wrist, making her stagger back against me. She Mmmmphed in reply as she nodded her head, her braid sliding up and down my chest. I pushed her to where Rebecca stood and she reached out to catch the bound girl by the shoulders as she staggered across the floor.

"If she didn't want to suck a cock for you then, the least she can do is make it up to you now." I said, and Rebecca smiled in response.

"Come with me girl, time to finish that pledge." and she took up the leash still attached to Mary's collar leading her over to the second chair that I had brought into the room. She turned to face Mary, tugging her close by her leash while her free hand reached out to grope the bound girl's tits. Mary groaned, whether in pain or pleasure I don't know, but she still arched her back pushing her breast into Rebecca's groping hand.

"Oh." Rebecca exclaimed in mock surprise. "I guess you aren't still the shy little girl who ran away that night, am I right?"

Mary nodded in response, moaning into her gag as she leaned forward to nuzzle Rebecca's neck and cheek. I saw her hands flex into tiny fists as Rebecca slid her hand down the bound girl's flat stomach and into the meager panties she was wearing. Mary whimpered and shuddered as Rebecca's fingers wiggled beneath the thin material, probing at her sex.

"Look at you, hot and wet already. I guess you are more like your mother than I thought." Rebecca chided as she licked Mary's neck. Mary groaned in response, lifting her head as Rebecca's tongue slid up along her jawline.

Rebecca sat down in the chair and tugged Mary's leash, making her fall to her knees. Another tug and the helpless girl shuffled her way in between Rebecca's spread legs, looking up at her in supplication. The dusky dominatrix leaned forward and unbuckled the gag, pulling the ball from between Mary's teeth. Mary groaned and worked her sore jaw, running her tongue over her lips to moisten them. She glanced over at where I stood while I was releasing Sarah from the bar and binding her own arms behind her.

Sarah grunted as I clipped her cuffs together, then moaned when I reached around to grope her tits through the sheer blue material of her teddy. "Look at your daughter, a slut just like you isn't she?" I whispered in her ear and felt her quiver in response. She tried to shake her head in denial, but I grabbed her hair, pulling it sharply as I made her look at where Mary knelt between Rebecca's legs.

"We had this talk already, there is nothing wrong with being a slut as long as you are a slut to the right people." I said, then gently licked her ear. "I promise that we will never treat you or Mary like Jacob did, as long as you remember who you really are."

She stiffened, then relaxed and moaned as my fingers found her stiff nipple and gently squeezed it. She ground her ass against my hard crotch and her bound hands reached down to rub me through my pants. Her eyes screwed shut in pain as I pinched and twisted her nipple, but she made no effort to break free and her groping hands became more frantic in their quest to find my cock.

I moved back to my chair, pulling her along by her leash. The soft sound of her stocking clad feet shuffling on the rug was almost inaudible compared to the normal click clack of heels I was used to. I looked over and saw Rebecca tug Mary's head down between her legs noticing how the light skin of her ass contrasted against the dark material of her stockings as she knelt before her new mistress. I saw Rebecca's eyes slowly close as Mary nuzzled her face into her crotch, nibbling and licking at her mistress's pussy. Rebecca reached down and pulled aside the meager strip of her panties, while her other hand grabbed Mary by the head and shoved her face hard into her cunt. Mary moaned in response, her mouth working at Rebecca's pussy lips, apparently eager to make up for her previous failures.

I sat down in my own chair, tugging Sarah to the ground in front of me as I pulled my cock out of my pants. She leaned forward, stroking my stiff member with her cheek and rubbing the cool rubber of the ball gag up and down my shaft. I unbuckled the gag and tossed it on the table beside me as I leaned back into the easy chair. Her now free lips and tongue eagerly kissed and licked around my cock as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Thank you Master, I have wanted to suck your magnificent cock all day." She said in a husky voice as she flicked her tongue around the bulbous head of my prick. I leaned back to enjoy yet another incredible blowjob from this woman. Her signature long, slow moan as she slid her face down the length of my cock was like hearing my favorite tune pop up on the radio and I smiled in satisfaction at a job well done.

I savored the sensation of Sarah's mouth as she bobbed her head on my cock, her long blonde hair draping over my legs like a golden blanket. I heard a moan and looked over to where Rebecca sat beside me. Her eyes were closed, and one hand was groping at her tit inside the leather cup of her corset. The other was firmly tangled in Mary's braid, holding the girl's head between her legs. Her blood red lips were parted as she gasped and sighed in pleasure as the helpless girl licked and nibbled at her cunt.

"Oh yes, oh yes slut, just like that. Mmmmmmmm, now suck my clit, suck it bitch." Rebecca groaned, then arched her back, gasping as Mary followed her instructions. I felt Sarah's head shift on my cock and looked down to see her glancing over at what was going on beside her. She paused as she watched her daughter's display of lesbian prowess as she worked on Rebecca's pussy.

I reached down and stroked her hair, and she started, almost having forgotten that my cock was in her mouth. She looked up at me nervously, and started to suck even harder as if to distract herself from what was happening just a few feet away. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head up but not enough to pull her off of my cock. Her ruby lips stayed sealed around the head of my prick as she looked up at me through her long black lashes.

"Do you like what you see over there?" I asked, and she froze in place, uncertain of what to do. I gave her a sharp shake and leaned forward. "I asked you a question, do you like what you see over there? Would you like to feel what it is like for a woman to lick your cunt, or maybe do it yourself?"

She paused, then softly shook her head. Dammit I thought, so close. I pulled her off of my prick and leaned down to get closer to her. "Why not? Look over there, your own daughter is licking pussy like a pro, what makes you different?"

She hunched down in my grip, her eyes darting over to where Mary knelt between Rebecca's legs. "I, I just, I have always been told it's a sin." She whispered, but unable to take her eyes off of the show beside her.

Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck. This woman is dressed in Fredricks of Hollywood lingerie, kneeling between my legs sucking my cock, after being beaten by someone she considered a daughter only a week ago. Just three months ago the most perverted thing she had ever done was get spanked by her husband while wearing a flannel nightgown, but licking pussy was a sin?

"Gangster Rap" I whispered so only Sarah could hear it. Her head went limp in my grip and I leaned down to talk quietly in her ear.

"When I say Death Metal, you will be fascinated by what Mary and Rebecca are doing. You will believe it is a sin, but wonder how something so sinful can be so pleasurable. You will think back to how many 'sins' we have committed together and wonder what this one would feel like. Every sensation of pleasure that you feel today will only make you more curious as to what it would feel like if you got it from a woman. Do you understand?"

Sarah tensed in my hand, I was working to fight a lifetime of conditioning here that you couldn't change like a dial on the washing machine. "God Bless you Sarah, you are only curious about what it would be like to have sex with a woman, do you understand?" She finally relaxed and nodded. Curiosity wasn't sin, I guess.

"Death Metal" I said and her eyes came open. She looked up at me, then I saw her glance over to the side where Mary was making Rebecca groan and writhe in her chair.

"It looks like Mary has some skills, doesn't it?" I whispered in Sarah's ear and she nodded distractedly in response. "Come here." I said, as I slid back in the chair and pulled her up. I spun her around and sat her in my lap, carefully maneuvering my semi-hard cock into the crack of her ass. I felt the silky material of her g-string bodysuit rub against my prick as she settled into position. I reached around and grabbed her tits, pulling her back, her bound arms pressed against my chest as I leaned back into the padded chair.

She moaned as my hands slid under the gauzy blue material and over her erect nipples. I used one hand to grope and fondle her large firm tits while my other slid down her body and between her legs. She whimpered and spread her legs as my fingers slid under the edge of her teddy and down into the moist folds of her pussy.

"Oh yes, that feels good doesn't it?" I whispered into her ear as I probed and squeezed at her yielding body.

"Oh my god yes, yes Master. Oh please, please stick your fingers inside me." She whimpered as her hips pushed against my hand. I granted her plea, and slid my middle finger into her cunt, probing her moist love tunnel while my other hand squeezed and groped at her tit. She moaned in response, grinding her hips against my now stiff cock that was nestled between her ass cheeks. I couldn't help but notice that during this entire exchange, she never took her eyes off of Mary and Rebecca.

I looked over and saw that Mary had brought Rebecca close to orgasm while I was working on her mother. Rebecca's hips were bouncing off of the chair while her thighs were clamped tight around Mary's head. "Oh my god, oh my god, fuck yeah, just like that!" Rebecca gasped as she groped and pulled at her tits, tugging her nipples hard in response to Mary's efforts.

"Aaaaahhhhhh," Rebecca howled as the orgasm exploded out of her. Her entire body shuddered and I saw Mary's long braid bouncing wildly as her head was shaken like a toy in a dog's mouth. Finally, Rebecca collapsed back into the chair, panting breathlessly. Her legs relaxed and Mary came up for air too, her face glistening with Rebecca's pussy juice. Rebecca reached down and grabbed Mary, pulling her up as she leaned forward. Mary rose in response and the two girls kissed passionately, their tongues probing each others mouth as they moaned in unison.

I looked up at Sarah, who was totally focused on the show beside us. Her body still squirmed in my hands, but her eyes were locked on the two girls who were making out just a few feet away. She watched as Rebecca's hands slid over Mary's body, groping her tits and ass while Mary desperately kissed and licked at her mistresses' neck and mouth. The sounds of pleasure filled the air as well as the scent of womanly musk.

"Well, Rebecca. It looks like Mary has done her job, I think it is time to give these ladies a good fucking don't you?" I announced, as I stood quickly, jarring Sarah out of her trance like focus.

"You are the boss here, how do you want to do this?" Rebecca answered as she levered Mary to her feet and stood beside her.

I led Sarah over to the bench and bent her over. Instead of laying her across the bench, only her chest and head were resting on it. I unhooked her cuffs from behind her back and secured them to the legs of the bench. "Bring Mary over here and fasten her to the other end, then I have a present for you."

"Ooooh, a present for me Master?" Rebecca cooed as she led Mary over and fastened her to the bench. Now Mary and Sarah were both bent at the waist facing each other along the length of the padded bench. Their wrists secured to the eyehooks in legs, their faces only a few inches apart as they looked into each others eyes. Mary's face was still slick with Rebecca's pussy juice and I noticed Sarah's nostrils twitch as the scent wafted over her.

I walked over to the table and picked up a box, then handed it to Rebecca. "I may be the man of this house, but if you are going to be my assistant you need to be ready to fuck some sense into these two."