Controlled Foster Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca opened the box, and her eyes widened as she pulled out the strap on dildo that I had ordered for her. It was about the same size as my cock, no point in getting these ladies used to anything else, and had another knob at the other end that was designed to fit into Rebecca's pussy when she wore it. She smiled as she wiggled out of her panties, then slid the straps up her legs and fastened them around her hips. A small moan escaped her as she slid the knob into her already moist pussy, then worked it in and out as she rubbed the length of the rubber shaft now protruding from her crotch.

"Wow, so this is what it feels like. It's like having a sword attached to your body." She said as she played with the dildo.

"Yeah, and you know what it feels like when it is dry, so slip some of this on it and give Mary a good fucking." I told her as I tossed her a bottle of lube. I then moved in behind Sarah and pulled the g-string out of her ass. She wiggled and squirmed in her bonds as I slid the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Oh please, please fuck me Master. Oh please shove that cock inside me." She moaned as she tried to push back against me. I gave her a sharp slap on the ass and she yelped in response.

"I fuck you slut, remember that." I snapped and she nodded quickly, looking back at me with desperate lust filled eyes. I lined up my cock with her pussy and looked over at Rebecca who was standing behind Mary.

"Now remember, not too fast at the start. We don't want to hurt these ladies, at least not like this." I lectured, and Rebecca nodded as she wiggled her hips to line the tip of her dildo with Mary's pussy. I looked down at the bound girl who was squirming her ass in response to Rebecca's probing. "A little higher, yes right there Mistress." She said a little breathlessly and I saw her tense slightly in anticipation.

"Now, long and slow. Let the pussy relax around the cock, you know what it is supposed to feel like so make sure that Mary feels the same way." Then I slowly slid my own cock into Sarah. She moaned in response to my steady thrust, and pushed her ass back against me to take me as deep as possible. I watched as Rebecca mimicked my movement until Mary was pushed forward against the bench, her face almost touching Sarah's.

I slowly pulled back and Rebecca mirrored me, eliciting groans in stereo from the helpless women below us. We pushed in and out, matching our rhythm so the bench hardly moved. Sarah and Mary most definitely did, their heads sliding toward and past each other as they were pushed forward against their bonds. They grunted and moaned as we thrust in and out of their wet, tight pussies. I watched as Rebecca closed her eyes, biting her lip as the knob inside her own cunt pushed deep with each stroke.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good." She gasped as her fingers dug into Mary's hips, pulling her back hard as she shoved the rubber dildo deep into the bound girl below her. She looked up at me and smiled "I see why you are who you are now. This sense of power really gets to you after a while."

"I always knew you had it in you dear, you just needed an excuse to find it yourself. Now, fuck that bitch, fuck her good." I grunted as I drove my own cock into Sarah.

"Oh yes, oh please Mistress. Please fuck me hard, fuck me with that cock. Treat me like the slut I am!" Mary moaned as she shoved her ass back hard, then squealed when Rebecca grabbed her braid and pulled her head up.

"Tell us who you are slut, tell us who you really are and just maybe we will treat you like that." Rebecca snarled as she slapped Mary on her ass with her other hand.

Mary squealed in pain "I'm a slut, just a worthless cock sleeve for you to fuck mistress. I'm a whore, a hole begging for a cock, a tongue looking for a pussy. I need to be fucked, beaten, teased, whatever you want. Please, please fuck me. Oh god I want to cum."

I grabbed Sarah's hair and pulled her up off of the bench. "Look at her, look at your daughter. She is all grown up now, not a little girl anymore." I watched as Mary squirmed and bounced in response to the pounding Rebecca was giving her. Her tits had fallen out of her top and were jiggling like overfilled water balloons as she was shoved back and forth against her bonds. Her eyes were open, but unfocused, glazed with lust and her mouth hung open in a long continuous moan of pleasure.

"Look at her, you should be proud to have made such a fine example of what a woman should be. She is so hot, so sexy, just like you, isn't she." I grunted as I drove my cock deep into Sarah's tight hot pussy.

"Oh, oh fuck, yes, yes." Sarah moaned, in response to my words or my cock I wasn't sure. I reached around and grabbed her by the tits, digging my fingers into her soft sensitive flesh as I pulled her back against my thrusting prick.

"Yes, yes, yes" she whimpered as she shoved herself back. "Fuck, hurt me, fuck me hard. Shove that cock inside me."

I looked up at Rebecca "How about a little race here, the first one to make their bitch cum is the winner." I said.

She nodded "But the first of the bitches to cum is the loser, and has to spend the night out here on this bench." She replied.

"Well ladies, do you accept the terms of the contest or should we just stop now?" I asked, pausing in my stroke. Rebecca picked up on my idea and stopped as well causing Mary's eyes to quickly focus.

"No, god please don't stop." She pleaded as she looked desperately at me and then back at Rebecca.

"Well, do you agree? The first to cum loses and spends the night out here bound to the bench. I'll even be nice and give you a blanket." I said, as I gently sawed the tip of my cock back and forth at the entrance of Sarah's pussy.

"Yes, yes, I agree, anything. Please, please fuck me, I'm so close." Sarah whined as she tried to shove her ass back against my teasing prick.

"Fuck, yes, whatever. Please mistress, please, please make me cum." Mary pleaded, whipping her head around as she looked back over first one shoulder than the other.

"Well, the contest is on then. May the best cock win." Said as I shoved myself back into Sarah who grunted in response then started twirling her hips in that pole dancer move of hers.

The barn was filled with the sounds of sex, Rebecca and I grunted with the effort of fucking the women and they moaned and whimpered in response. I felt Sarah squeeze my cock with her pussy, desperately trying to milk my orgasm. It almost worked, but I pulled back and teased her pussy lips for a moment to calm myself before shoving back inside her.

I looked up and saw Rebecca with her eyes closed in bliss as she fucked Mary, each push of the strap on driving the knob deeper into her own pussy. One of her hands came up to play with her tit as she moaned in pleasure at the sensation. Mary ground her own tits hard against the bench, rubbing her erect nipples against the smooth leather as the rubber shaft slid in and out of her pussy. She whimpered in frustration as she fought against the pleasure that was bottled up inside her.

Finally, Rebecca had her second orgasm of the evening. She threw back her head and howled like an animal as every muscle in her body tensed. Her painted nails dug into Mary's hips and I watched her tits jiggle as she convulsed in pleasure. The dildo in her pussy must have been humming like a vibrator because Mary came almost immediately after. "Ah, ah, ah, oooooohhhhh" she wailed as her own orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Looks like you won dear, you can cum now." I said to Sarah who almost immediately clamped down on my cock as her pussy spasmed in response.

"Ooooohhhh ffffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!" she shuddered while her cunt twitched around my invading shaft. That was it for me and I blew my load deep inside her, painting her guts with my cum.

Moments later, and the barn was silent but for the gasping breaths of the four of is. Rebecca had collapsed over Mary, pinning her to the bench. Mary didn't seem to mind though, and turned her head and stretched her lips in an effort to kiss her mistress. I pulled out of Sarah, stepping back as droplets of cum oozed out of her and fell to the carpet. I flopped down in my chair, my semi erect cock slowly deflating after almost an hour of constant erection.

After a few minutes, I stood and unhooked Mary and Sarah from the bench. They stretched up, slowly swinging their arms in the almost unfamiliar freedom of movement. They looked over at me nervously "Who lost?" Sarah asked in a hesitant voice.

"Rebecca." I replied, and watched with a smile as her head snapped around in shock.

"What?" she yelped indignantly. "But Mary came first, I heard it."

"No, you came first and don't deny it." I snapped. "The contest was the first person to cum would spend the night out here, and that was you."

"But, but..." she stammered, looking at the smug triumphant faces of the two women smiling at her.

"Are you arguing with me Rebecca?" I said in a low voice, and her shoulders slumped in defeat.

"No Master." She whispered, as she hung her head in defeat.

"Good." I replied. "Now, get her out of that corset and strap her to the bench. I don't want her to be too uncomfortable, it will be a long night."

Sarah and Mary unfastened the buttons and zipper and peeled the leather corset off, then unfastened their own cuffs and put them on Rebecca's wrists and anles. Rebecca, for her part did nothing to resist, her eyes turning to me occasionally hoping that this was a joke. When she was secured to the bench I got up and walked over to her, crouching down so I could look her in the eye.

"You are the mistress of this house, but I am still your master. Remember that because if you don't, I just may have to alter this deal, understood?" She nodded, her eyes sad with defeat.

"Don't worry, I will make sure that you aren't bored out here." I said, and picked up a bullet vibrator that I slid into her still damp pussy. She moaned in frustration as she felt the slow, steady thrum of the low setting.

"That should be good for a few hours, now enjoy the peace and quiet." I chuckled as I lay a blanket across her back. Sarah and Mary had picked up their shoes, then I slid the door shut and turned out the light. The sound of a low desperate moan followed us as we walked back to the house.

I stepped out of the shower, leaving Sarah and Mary to finish. The stall was small for the three of us, but feeling their soap slick bodies sliding against me as they lathered me up was worth a few bumps. I toweled off while the two blondes circled around each other to get under the stream of hot water. There was nothing sexual, at least they were not trying to be, but it still looked hot. Sarah had been hesitant when I told them that they were going to clean me, but obeyed when I snapped my fingers and pointed to the shower. She quickly forgot her objections and was soon lathering my chest and cock while Mary washed my back, rubbing her tits up and down my spine.

They stepped out of the shower themselves and I handed them their towels. Soon we were sitting around the table, a bottle of wine in the center. Their hair was still wrapped up in towels and they were wearing their housecoats, but they still looked just as sexy as they had earlier. Sarah fiddled with her wine glass while Mary recounted an embarrassing experience from college, then interrupted to ask "Mary, what was it like to have sex with Rebecca?"

Mary stopped, then looked at me. I nodded "Tell the truth, that is all you ever need to do from now on." I said reassuringly.

Mary paused, the reached out to take her mother's hand. "I have to admit that I was very nervous at first. The first time, Rebecca did it to me, in Chad's bedroom. He made me sit on her face while he fucked her."

Sarah's eyes widened as she looked at me. I shrugged "What, do you think we all got here by chance?"

She looked back at Mary who patted her hand reassuringly. "No, no, it's alright." She said in a calm voice. "At first, I was so scared, but it felt soooo good. It was like she knew exactly what I wanted right from the start. I guess it comes with living with the equipment your entire life instead of just playing with it occasionally."

I shrugged again, and Mary reached out to grab my hand. "No, no, you are awesome. I didn't mean.."

I laughed and squeezed her hand in reply "Don't worry, I have proof enough of my skills sitting right here." They don't know the half of it I thought. "Now go ahead and answer your mother's question."

Mary straightened up and looked at Sarah "Well, like I said, she knew just what to do so I thought how can anything this good be bad?"

Sarah looked around nervously, but her hand stayed firmly in Mary's grasp. "How many times have you done it?" she asked quietly.

Mary looked at me, "Um, lets see. Once in the barn, but that didn't count. Then that time in your bedroom, that was the real first time. Then again in the barn, oooh that was fun, and just now." She actually counted them off on her fingers.

"But, but you kissed her." Sarah continued.

Mary nodded "Yes. The second time, in Chad's bedroom was the first time we kissed. I think that is when I saw her less as my sister, and more as who she is now. That made it easier, but I wanted to do it." Mary patted her mother's hand. "I love Rebecca, as my sister, as a lover, and now as a mistress, what is wrong with that?"

"I don't know" Sarah answered hesitantly. She looked up at Mary "I thought I used to know, to know that it was wrong and a sin. But like you said, how can anything that beautiful be evil?"

"Right" Mary replied. "If God does not want us to enjoy it, why does it feel so good?"

"Sarah" I said in a soft voice, "Do you want to try it?"

Sarah bit her lip and looked away. "Maybe, maybe." Then she turned to look at me "But with you, I would want you there."

I leaned back, "Well, how about tomorrow, if you are still up for it." I looked out to the barn. "I don't think Rebecca will be in any shape right now, and I doubt you want your first time to be with Mary."

Sarah's eyes widened "No, no I could never do that." She said quickly, yanking her hand out of Mary's grasp. I sighed to myself, little steps I guess.

Later that evening I walked out to the barn, it was dark and the sounds of the late summer insects filled the air. I opened the door and heard the quiet, desperate moaning of a frustrated woman coming from the back. I clicked on the light and saw Rebecca lying there, her body wiggling under the blanket. She craned her neck to look back at me, her sweat soaked hair sticking to her face.

"Oh god, please, please master, please." She groaned as I walked over to her.

"Please what?" I asked as I pushed a damp hair out of her face.

"Please make it stop, or let me cum, either I don't' care. I can't handle it anymore." She whimpered as she kissed my wrist and palm.

I crouched down in front of her, looking her in her tired, lust glazed eyes. "Rebecca, you lost and this is the punishment." I said, and she whimpered in reply. "If you want me to end the punishment, then you have to do something for me."

"Anything, please anything." She moaned desperately.

"Tomorrow, you are going to eat Sarah's pussy until she cums, can you do that for me?"

"Yes, yes, of course." She gasped, squirming her hips against the bench. "Whatever you say, please, please just let me cum."

I stood up and moved around behind her, lifting the blanket off of her. "Oh no, I never said that you get to cum. In fact, until you finish your job to my satisfaction, you are forbidden to cum. Do you understand?"

Rebecca looked back, her eyes pleading with frustration as I slid my hand over her sweat slicked ass. She wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy against the bench. "Please, please Master. Please fuck me, please, I need to cum soooo bad."

"When you make Sarah cum, then you will be allowed to cum. Do you understand." I growled as I smacked her ass hard to punctuate my command.

"Yes, yes Master, I understand." She sobbed, her desperate hope for relief disappearing.

"Good, I guess you won't need this anymore." I fished the bullet vibrator out of her dripping pussy. She moaned and squirmed in response to my questing fingers but another sharp slap and she gave up. "You don't listen very well, don't make me have to teach you like the others."

I plugged the vibrator into its charger, then unclipped Rebecca's cuffs from the bench. She stood stiffly, shaking off the last couple hours of her stimulation and bondage. I considered using the Gangster Rap on her, to ensure her compliance but decided not to. I didn't want to spend the rest of our time together having to compel her, I knew who she was, she just needed to accept it and she finally seemed ready to. I had made that mistake before, but fuck, at some point you have to trust your instincts. Instead, I took her by the arm and steadied her on her heels. She looked up at me, her big dark eyes clearing of her arousal and focusing on me, what I had told her.

"Yes, I will do it. I guess I knew I would end up doing it eventually, it may as well be now." She took a deep breath. "If I am going to be your partner, I need to really let go of who I was, how do we do this?" she asked.

"Go to bed and get some rest. Tomorrow, you are going shopping again." I told her as I led her from the barn.

The next day was as normal as any other day on the farm, breakfast, chores, work then dinner. It was kind of weird actually, we all did our thing like we were a normal family. We joked, griped and laughed, with the occasional grope or fondle to remind us of who we were now. The only significant moment was when I was alone with Sarah in the barn, throwing down the hay. After cutting and tossing a bale down to the feeder, I reached out and touched her shoulder.

"Tonight, 9pm in the barn, I will hear your confession." She stiffened, then nodded and turned to the ladder without a word.

I was sitting in my easy chair, sipping my beer when my watch chimed for 9pm. Right on time I heard the door to the barn slide open, and the sound of heels on the concrete. I set the can down on the table and straightened up in my chair as Sarah stepped through the stall door.

She was wearing a light summer dress, short sleeve with an attractive barely sensible plunging neckline that showed off just enough of her cleavage to be sexy. The hem of the dress ended above her knees, suitable for church but high enough to set the old biddies tongues wagging, especially given the strappy heels she was wearing. Her hair was pulled up in a twist and secured with a clip, leaving her neck and shoulders bare, earrings and a pendant necklace glittered in the harsh light and her makeup was elegant but subdued. She could have been a hostess at a garden party, or the arm candy at a summer wedding.

She stopped in the doorway, looking around the now familiar room like a doe hesitant to step out into the meadow. I stood and beckoned her in, "Be at peace child, you have nothing to fear here" I said.

She came in, her hands clenched nervously in front of her. I reached out to take her by the shoulders, sliding my hands down her strong bare arms and eliciting a nervous shiver at my touch. I guided her over to stand before my chair before sitting down again. She shuffled her feet, still looking around trying to figure out what I had planned.

"Well, what brings you here tonight?" I asked, steepling my fingers and crossing my legs.

"Father, I have come to confess my sins." She replied in the now familiar tone. Just saying the words must have done something because her posture straightened and her nervousness melted away. She stood before me, legs together, hands clasped, chest out and chin up, a soldier ready for inspection. My eyes slid over her smooth bare legs, up the flare of her dress to her narrow waist and ample bosom that pressed against the light cotton material. She took a deep breath, her chest rising as she noticed my gaze linger. I looked into her eyes and saw that the uncertainty was gone, instead there was expectation and conviction. She was ready to see this through.