All Comments on 'Controlled Foster Family Ch. 09'

by Kmaster3000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Holy fuck! Jacob isn’t the goddamn rapist here! God fucking dammit you halfwitted moronic, mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, cock sucking, dickless, witless, brainless fucktard.

It’s the guy who compelled his foster family and used his MC powers to rape them!

And yes, since they couldn’t form consent, since their ability to give it or retract it was taken away: that. Makes. It. Rape.

So with zero respect, go fuck your self. ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was time to finish, their problems were mostly solved. I liked it. Jacob was worse than Chad, but Chad is not a 100% good guy, he broke Rebecca and Sarah's mother and daughter relationship, for example... But not all characters will be 100% perfect, at least his intentions were good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came to this story after reading 'Kidnapped Campers'

Since I didn't comment at the individual chapters you'll get one review here:

I liked the premise, it was MC 'enough' for me to trigger my tastes and I liked the execution.

You have to suppress your disbelief to a degree but that is true for most stories and it didn't take much of a toll (or went from the original need in another direction where I couldn't follow)

I liked the descend of the MC the girls and Jacob, if you accept the rules from chapter one it feels in character, as all of them are flawed characters that will react in certain ways to the new circumstances.

They are somewhat cliched (the oppressed, somewhat masochistic wife, the less loved stepsister with inferiority-issues that lead to a sadistic streak and the innocent, sheltered daughter that learned that being lead around is fine as long as it's done by people caring for you; these are all not new to me) but they feel realistic enough (after all these cliches didn't pop out of nowhere.

I liked your balance of nice and dominating MC, his contrast with the dad was also quite brilliant, in that his good and bad sides wouldn't have captivated the girls as much, if he wouldn't have been such an effective antithesis to Jacob.

I would have liked for one girl (probably Rebecca) to snap out of the hypnosis and to confront him, thought within the story it'd probably be realistic, if she decided, that while not exactly doing good, MCs action still improved their lives and her accepting the new status quo without hypnosis. Wold have made a nice Chapter 9 with this chapter as number 10 afterwards, but it still works without.

Keep up the good work, I'll probably check out your account from time to time and will eventually comment on another story/chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please add another chapter of the series, really love this one

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wish you'd do one more chapter where he impregnates them all. That would make it perfect.

Jersey350Jersey3503 months ago

Really enjoyed this series. Looking forward to checking out some of the others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKmaster3000@Kmaster3000
Loving getting the ideas in my head out for you to enjoy. If you have a suggestion add it in a comment, I have incorporated reader suggestions in previous stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES