Controller & slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Mia is powerless to stop her Controller's punishment.
6.9k words
4.6
25.4k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

If this is the first part you're reading, I suggest you start with part one. It's not necessary since there's plenty of action, but it will help to get you involved in the story and to enjoy it more in my opinion.

C&D

--------

Mia rubbed her eyes as she stared at her laptop. Nothing. She couldn't find a single thing about any mind controlling chips that anybody was experimenting with, not even a rumor, or animal experiments, nothing. It had to be some kind of secret research, maybe even government related. If that was the case, she was screwed, but if her Controller could get her hands on two chips, that meant someone was selling them on the black market, so maybe she could find some information still. She could go on the dark web, someone out there had to know who developed these chips, and if someone did, she could maybe find a way to deal with the chip planted in her head.

Mia turned off her computer for now, and she leaned her tired body back in her chair. She still hurt all over. Whenever she wanted a sip of juice, she had to shuffle to the fridge like some old lady with stomach cramps.

Who was her Controller? Who would do this to her? Who was so fucked in the head that the first thing she'd make her do was act like a complete whore for the guy with the biggest cock in the world?

Someone rich, that much she knew. She also had a phone number, but she couldn't find a name linked to the number anywhere she looked, she'd expected as much. Her Controller was planning on calling her again with that number though, and that was her first mistake. Mia only had to pay a couple dozen bucks for a simple piece of software she could install on her phone that would track any visible number. If the call lasted long enough, she could get some rough GPS-coordinates.

A grimace twisted Mia's face. In a few days, her Controller would send her the video of what she'd done, and she'd make Mia watch while she listened. Humiliating as that would be, a long call would give her what she needed: a place, and if she had that, she could get a name too. Knowing who she was dealing with wouldn't solve her problems though, not even close, she was still dealing with a ruthless, obsessed bitch that had complete control over her.

Mia powered up her computer again and looked up how to access and navigate the dark web. She worried her Controller might ask a question that would expose her, so she wiped her history every ten minutes and kept a separate window open with some course materials.

After a long time searching, Mia sighed and rubbed her temples to soothe the pounding headache she'd had ever since she woke up, a nice bonus on top of all the rest. Still, the sooner she found out what she needed to know, the sooner she could break free and punish that bitch.

---

Four days after her forced whoring, a sudden blast of arousal burst inside Mia's body. Her nipples hardened and her breasts strained against her bra as she got wet. She still hadn't left her apartment even once, and she curled up on her couch as her stomach tightened. Her body ramped up towards a huge release, and her clit throbbed, begging for a touch. One quick rub, and she'd be squeezing her eyes shut as she came, a breathless groan filling the silence of her apartment.

But it never happened.

The pleasure died down and then soared again, once, twice... Mia tossed and turned on her couch, she'd long since lost the willpower to keep her hands out of her pants, but no matter how much she touched the right spots, or teased her clit just the way she liked it, or just plain attacked it, starved for release, it never happened.

After the pleasure ramped for the last time, sweat soaked Mia's clothes, and a vicious fire burned in the pit of her stomach. Her phone pinged, and for once she hurried to snatch it up.

Controller: Hope you had as much fun as I did ;p I've uploaded your video to a private page, the link and the login are in your mailbox. All of your videos will go there from now on, it's like you're my private porn star. Great, right?

Mia grit her teeth as her body got up on its own. She groaned, so keyed up that even her lingering aches had blended in with the heat that filled her to the brim. She didn't want to go to her computer and watch herself be a whore, but there was nothing she could do. Her Controller would make her watch her own humiliation, ramping up the pleasure until she came hard. Just the thought of cumming sent a shiver through Mia's body, and her stomach clenched. Damn it.

After Mia went to the link her Controller sent her, she saw there were two videos. The first showed her on her knees, degrading herself over and over again, calling herself a whore, fuck meat, a cum dump, all the things she'd never say, but now she heard her own voice say them, and the fire in her stomach turned up even more.

No, this wasn't her. The bitch was making her feel this.

Mia stripped and got on her knees as she watched the screen. She spilled those humiliating words in tandem with the video while her hand rubbed her throbbing clit. Stop, please! But she couldn't stop it. On the third repeat of her degrading mantra, the block that kept her from cumming vanished, and a bomb exploded inside her.

"I'm a whooooooore!"

Shaking and cumming, her mouth still kept forcing out more words, and with every degrading word, a fresh spike of pleasure hit her.

Her phone rang after the first video ended. Mia's fingers trembled so hard she had trouble unlocking it, but she still activated her tracker and then answered the call.

'Hi, Mia.'

"Hi... what do I call you?"

'Me? You don't need to call me anything, I don't expect my favorite dildo to say my name, so why would I expect anything else from you?'

"I'm not a toy."

'You are though. You're a living sex doll, and I can make you do whatever I want, it's perfect. So, are you ready for the show?'

"No."

'Aaw, that's too bad. I think you know how ready I am, don't you? I came five times watching it once.'

"I didn't."

A laugh sounded through the phone. 'Of course you didn't. Now be a good little whore and grab the dildo I put in your duffel bag.'

"It's too big."

'Oh, you saw it already? I have the same one right here. It's the best, but sometimes I get a little too excited and I push it too deep, but I can borrow your pussy now, so I don't need to be careful anymore. I feel what you feel, it's so amazing. How many times do you think you're going to cum watching yourself take that cock? I'm wet just thinking about it.'

"Shut up."

'You're no fun. I could make you want all of this, you know? Turn you into a mindless little fuck puppet. Be thankful I haven't.'

"You want me to say thanks? Fuck you."

The voice laughed again and said, 'Start the video, whore. I want you to cum.'

The second video started playing, and right away Mia felt a surge of electrifying pleasure ripple under her skin. One hand slipped between her legs as the other grabbed her tit and pinched her nipple. She groaned as she watched herself put on her slutty outfit, watched herself get on her knees and offer Rhett her tits, heard herself gag and talk dirty, begging for more of his cock down her throat until he coated her tits in cum.

She knew what she'd been feeling then, but the video showed none of it. All it showed was the lustful surprise on Rhett's face, and a whore begging him to fuck her up. Nobody who saw this would believe Mia didn't want what happened. Not the way she talked dirty to Rhett as he fucked her tits and begged him to wreck her ass.

Mia didn't want to watch until the end of the video, but her eyes stayed glued to the screen, and she came hard as she stared at her own degradation. After she'd suffered through the second video, Mia lay flat on the floor, wrung out. The entire room reeked of sex.

A satisfied sigh came through the phone's speaker, and her Controller said, 'That was great, we'll keep doing this until I'm tired of the video, and then we'll make a new one. Bye, I'm going to have a nice bath, maybe you should have one too.'

The line cut off and a furious anger boiled in Mia's chest. That psycho bitch! If she didn't deal with her soon, how could she even look at herself in the mirror without flashing back to what she'd done?

She reached for her phone and checked her tracker, she had the coordinates. A smile was too much to ask for, but at least she had a lead. Nine chances out of ten the bitch had her name etched in a gold plaque stuck to a gate that led to a huge mansion. The who and the where were just a matter of time now, that left only the what and the how.

The moment she had the energy to move, she'd drag herself back to her computer, and she'd dive back into the dark web.

---

Mia had to find a way out. Had to, had to, had to. She'd sat at her computer for days already and her head pounded, but she never gave up and skipped sleep until she found something to give her hope.

She'd found so many disturbing things on the dark web, but never what she needed, so she dug deeper and deeper until she stumbled on a forum. In it was a thread where people sold either sex slaves or methods of enslavement. Someone mentioned a Controller chip.

She sent a message to the one who brought up the topic, but hours passed and no answer came, even though she knew her target had gotten her message, since his handle kept popping up in the conversation. Again and again she refreshed the page, but still no reply. All she could do was grit her teeth and wait.

Until a new avatar joined the discussion. His handle was Black Cap.

Black Cap: It's possible to find out about those chips if you know where to look, there are only so many groups capable of this research. For the right price, I can get their research data so you can make and use one yourself.

A burst of hope lit up Mia's chest, but she held herself back and kept refreshing like mad to see how people responded to Black Cap. Was he the real deal? When she saw someone respond with a 'not interested, you're too expensive', she knew she'd found her guy, or girl, who knew in the dark web?

She sent a message, and this time she got a response.

Black Cap: How much are you willing to offer?

Mia: How much are you asking?

Black Cap: At least 30k.

Mia: That's steep, you have the info already, you're just sending me a copy.

Black Cap: I said I could get the info, not that I already had it. It'll take some poking around in dangerous places for me to find what you need. If they somehow track me down, I'm in trouble. So yeah, 30k if nothing goes wrong.

Mia: I don't have that much.

Black Cap: Contact me when you do.

Mia: I need that information. Someone stuck one of those chips in my head.

Black Cap: I'm a hacker, not Santa. Contact me when you can pay me.

Mia: Please, I don't have the money, is there nothing else you'll take?

Black Cap: What do you have?

Mia's hands hovered over her keyboard as she wracked her brain. What did she have that he'd want? This was the dark web, and the forum she'd found was nowhere near its brightest corner. People sold women here, forced sex was nothing but a product here, so maybe she had one thing he'd be interested in.

Mia: My controller's twisted in the head, and she likes to film me while she takes over. There's a video I could sell to you. I'm beautiful, and I do everything in the video, I'm sure it would sell well. I'm young, blonde, athletic (tennis), D-cup, beautiful face. If you want, I can send you a picture.

Mia squeezed her eyes shut after she sent that message, she didn't want to sell herself like a piece of meat, but what choice did she have?

Black Cap: You think one video's going to make 30k? It's not my business, so I can't get a good price for porn. Like I said, contact me when you can pay me. If your videos are up to standard I'll consider taking them as payment, but I don't care how hot you are, one video's just not going to cut it. Bye.

She sent more messages, but Black Cap ignored her, so she could only keep looking, but she found no one else who could help her, so when evening came, Mia found herself on her knees again, repeating her degrading mantra before she stuffed that huge dildo in her pussy and came as she watched herself get fucked like a cheap whore.

---

It was Saturday again. Mia stared at the sleeping pills in her hand with a grim smile. If she knocked herself out, there was no way for her Controller to make her do anything. She'd lose an entire day, but what was she supposed to do? She was out of ideas. This was the last thing she could think of doing, maybe if she kept doing this, she could force that bitch to come over here and then somehow she could overpower her or do something...

Mia sighed and shook her head, maybe things would turn out that way, and she'd have an opportunity. For now, she'd take the pills and save herself another day of whatever her twisted Controller had cooked up for her. She'd already triple locked the door from the inside, so even if the bitch had a copy of her door key, she'd never get in.

Mia tossed the pills in her mouth and swallowed them down with a swig of water. Fuck her.

---

Lily Ann stretched her body and rubbed her bare feet against her soft sheets. A smile curled her lips, she felt so satisfied now she could finally release her needs. Even so, when she thought about her plans for the day, a tingle spread in her belly, and she reached out to Mia through her Controller chip.

A frown replaced her smile, the girl was still asleep. She'd have to punish the little slut, she'd known all week that Saturday was going to be the big day. Lily Ann sent a jolt to wake Mia up, but there was no response. Her good mood ruined, Lily Ann got out of bed and ran through her morning ritual. Shower, make-up, breakfast, the latest news.

After she finished, she tried waking Mia up again. Nothing. Did Mia somehow break the chip? No, she could still feel her. Then what did she do?

Lily Ann grabbed the phone she'd bought to contact Mia and dialed the number, but the phone rang and rang with no response. Again, again, again. She threw the phone on the table and stared at it with fury burning in her eyes.

The moment the little slut woke up, she'd take control and have her pay for making her owner wait. If Mia thought she'd accept this kind of behavior, she was dead wrong.

---

Mia woke up late Sunday morning, and as soon as she rolled on her side, she couldn't roll back anymore. Her body wouldn't move at all, and Mia's heart beat in her chest as she stared in front of her, helpless.

She's mad.

If she could close her eyes and drift back to sleep, that would be great, but after sleeping over twenty four hours, her body had no traces of sleepiness left in it, and the longer she lay there, the more her mind cleared up.

Still she waited.

How long she waited for, Mia had no clue, but her phone rang, and she could move again. Her hand reached for the phone. For a long moment, no sound came through the speakers, then Mia heard her Controller let out a long breath, and in a calm voice, she said 'What happened yesterday?'

"I took a bunch of sleeping pills."

'Clever. You're smart enough to know I'll punish you, right?' Mia kept her mouth shut, but her Controller didn't seem to mind, she kept on talking. 'I made plans for yesterday, spent precious time to set everything up, spent money, and then you go be Snow White for a day?'

"Does that make you the evil queen?"

'Shut up! If I hear you yapping without permission one more time, you'll regret it, understand?'

"Yes."

'Good. Now, since I had a hole in my schedule yesterday, I spent my time setting up something new for you. By the time I'm done with you this time, you won't get it in your head to pull another stupid stunt like yesterday. You think I can't put you on a plane to some backwards country and have you fucked by the local talent? Hmm? Answer me!'

The slight pleasure Mia had felt at her small victory faded in her chest, and she hung her head as she said, "I won't do it again."

'You'd better not.'

With those words, the line cut off, and Mia could move again. She could walk around her apartment, but whenever she tried to leave or reached for the box of sleeping pills, her body would freeze until she stopped what she was trying to do and moved away. Anything else she was free to do, almost like a lazy Sunday staying in, with nothing planned except some quiet time and maybe some ice cream, only she'd never been as nervous before, and those nerves were all her.

---

Mia felt the eyes on her as she walked into the hotel lobby dressed in a little black dress, high heels strapped to her feet, and an older gentleman on her arm. The employees stared even harder than the guests, since this was already the third time she'd sashayed into the hotel, each time with a different gentleman. She ignored their looks as she pushed her breast against Richard's arm and smiled up at him when he squeezed her ass.

They stepped into the elevator and before the doors even closed, Mia had already dropped into a crouch, her hands on Richard's pants. She moaned as she filled her mouth with his cock. Richard's legs trembled under her sudden assault, and he pulled her off his cock. "What if someone sees?"

"You don't want them to see a hot, young slut sucking on your big cock?" She kissed his glistening shaft and gave it a quick lick before she said, "You don't want them to know that you're going to cum inside me, while all they have is their boring old wife?" Mia pushed the straps of her dress to the side and let it fall below her tits. "You think I don't know you want to fuck my fat, young tits? You want to cum all over them, don't you? Make them all sticky."

The lift dinged and Mia stood up, but she didn't fix her dress. She strode out of the lift, her hips swaying as her tits bounced. She looked over her shoulder and winked at Richard as she reached behind her, grabbed his cock, and led him to her room ten doors away. One of the cleaning ladies turned a corner with her trolley just as Mia and Richard reached her room. Mia heard the cleaning lady gasp as she swiped her card past the lock and pulled Richard inside.

The moment the door closed, Richard said "Are you sure you won't get in trouble?"

"It's fine. How do you want me?"

"Uhm..."

"Let me guess, you want to cum in my mouth, then fuck my tits before you move to my tight pussy?" Richard nodded, and his cock twitched in Mia's hand. "You have the money?" He nodded again. "Since you've been such a good boy, wait here for a little bit, I'm going to do something special for you."

"Okay."

Mia let her dress fall to the floor and turned on her heels, she felt Richard trace the perfect curves of her young body with his eyes, from her long legs, to her firm ass, along the cleft of her back up to her long blonde hair. The edges of her full breasts peeked out from her sides as she swayed her hips. She crawled on the bed like a cat and then rolled on her back so her head hung over the edge of the mattress.

Mia cupped her tits with her hands and with the slightest bit of lift, they looked even bigger on her chest. "Does your wife ever let you fuck her throat?"

Richard still had his back pressed against the door as he shook his head and said, "No."

"You still know how old I am?"

"Twenty one."

"Come fuck my face, Richard. I want you to cum down my throat. The next time you fuck your wife, I want you to think it's me you're shooting your load in."

Mia closed her eyes and opened her mouth as the words she'd said played back in her head. She didn't want another cock down her throat, it hurt already. She didn't want to swallow even more cum, didn't want any of this, but she had no choice. This poor guy had been turned into an animal after a few words from a girl so hot he could only dream about her, but here she was, begging him to fuck her like a whore.

12