Controller & slave Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard didn't hold back, he took everything she offered him and by the time he filled Mia's gullet with cum, her pretty face was stained with her own spit. She wiped herself clean and worked her tits up and down Richard's softening cock until he got hard again. When he finally shot his load in Mia's tight pussy, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as she kept squeezing him inside her, whispering in his ears how much she wanted his cum in her tight, young snatch, how he was fucking her bareback, how much bigger her tits would get if he got her pregnant.

After Richard left, Mia was dead tired, and she still didn't know if this was the end of her punishment, but deep inside she didn't believe it. Humiliated as she was to act like a complete and utter whore, it still wasn't worse than what Rhett did to her.

She cleaned herself up and slipped back into her dress. Her feet carried her to the lobby, but halfway to the door a man in an expensive suit blocked her path. He flashed his eyes up and down her body and said, "Hello, gorgeous."

"Hi."

"My name's Dimitri, what would your beautiful name be?"

"Mia."

Dimitri smiled and said, "Well, beautiful Mia, I'll cut to the chase. Are you a working girl? Because if you are, I want to take you upstairs with me."

Alarm bells chimed in Mia's head. This guy didn't just pop up, he was waiting for her. She wanted to walk away from him, but instead she smiled and leaned in closer. "I can go upstairs with you, sure, but do you have the money to pay me?"

"Of course."

"Let's go then, I'll do anything you want as long as you pay me."

Dimitri put his hand around Mia's waist and said, "Perfect."

This time the eyes on Mia felt so much more obvious, she hadn't even made it out of the lobby before she'd picked up another John. The elevator doors closed, and Mia trembled as Dimitri's grip on her tightened. He leaned into her and said, "How do you like it, whore?"

"I like it any way you like it."

He chuckled and said, "We'll see."

This time, she didn't drop to her knees, instead she grabbed the hand that wasn't holding her and pushed it between her legs as she leaned her soft tits against Dimitri's strong chest. "Is that something you like? A young slut like me, hot and ready for your big, juicy cock? Do you like it when there's a tight, wet pussy squeezing you while you fill it with your cum? If you pay extra, I'll let you fuck me without a condom, you know?" She moaned as she nudged the ball of his hand against her clit and then said, "And I'm not on the pill."

Dimitri didn't answer her, he just gripped her harder as he pushed his thick fingers deep into her snatch. His voice sounded hoarse when the lift opened. "Which way?"

"Left."

He pulled his glistening fingers from her slit and pushed them into her mouth as he stared into her eyes. "You'll do anything I want?"

Mia nodded, her tongue swirling around his fingers.

"Lose the dress."

It dropped onto the floor, exposing her perfect body right outside the elevator.

"Now crawl."

Mia let Dimitri's fingers slip between her fingers as she leaned forward until her naked body pressed against her John, and she dragged her soft breasts along his expensive suit until her knees hit the carpet. She rubbed her face against his crotch and moaned when a hard rod pulsed against her cheek.

"Move it."

Mia squeezed her eyes shut, praying and hoping nobody would see her as she crawled down the hallway. The sheer humiliation made her boil inside, and the searing heat in her pussy wasn't helping at all. Dimitri strolled behind her and let her in her room. The moment the door clicked shut, he nudged Mia's ass with his foot, and she yelped as she fell flat on her front. She set her arms to get back up, but Dimitri moved his foot to the center of her back and pressed.

"Stay down."

"What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? I should be asking you. Do you know who I am?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Does your stupid head click when I tell you this is my turf?"

"You're a pimp?"

Dimitri clapped his hands and said, "Congratulations. That's your first correct answer. Let's see if you can go for two in a row. What don't pimps like?"

"Look, it's fine, I'll move out of here!"

"Wrong answer. Pimps don't like it when sluts pull tricks in their turf." He moved his foot away and nudged Mia's side. She rolled onto her back and looked up at him with big, scared eyes. "I'll give you one more chance for a right answer. What happens to sluts who get caught pulling tricks?"

"I..." Mia's mouth hung open, frozen as Dimitri stared down at her. Her chest got heavy as she knew this wasn't the type of man she could fight. Her voice was soft when she spoke. "Whores get punished."

"Two for three." He gestured down at his pants and said, "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

Mia scrambled to obey, her hands trembled as she worked his pants and pulled out his big, hard cock. She ran her tongue along Dimitri's shaft as she jerked it with her soft hand. Dimitri pushed her off him and slapped his cock against her cheek.

"None of that shit, get me down your throat."

"I'm sorry."

"You'll fucking be sorry."

Mia looked at the cock in front of her, it was bigger than any she'd had that day, and they all wanted to fuck the whore's throat. How could a pimp be any better? She opened wide and pushed forward, more and more cock filled her mouth until she gagged. She didn't stop though, she didn't dare to. Her throat gave way to Dimitri's thick cock, and she felt it throb inside her sore throat.

A shock shot through her body when Dimitri slapped the back of her head and forced more of his meat inside her. Air burst from her nose as she struggled to get back, but he was too strong for her, she couldn't stop him from squashing her nose against his hard stomach. Mia slapped at his thighs, but there was no power to her slaps. There was no way for her to fight this, she'd lost all control over her body.

In the midst of the panic, Mia felt her jaws tense. She widened her eyes as she screamed in her head. No, no, no, please no! But there was nothing she could do. Her jaws clenched together, and Dimitri howled in pain as her sharp teeth dug into his shift. He shoved her off his cock, and still her teeth scraped him.

Mia fell on the floor and crawled back, but where could she go? Her shoulder bumped into the bed, and she glanced around. Her dress was by the door, maybe she could jump up and run for it. Who cares if she had to put her dress on in the elevator? It's not like she'd done worse already.

It wasn't to be though. Dimitri grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked her head back onto the bed so she was staring up at the ceiling.

"You fucked up, bitch." He slapped one of her tits, hard. "You don't even know."

Mia screamed and moaned as slaps rained down on her tits, sending the lush globes bouncing on her chest as they grew redder and redder. It hurt, fire burned all over her chest, but her nipples were rock hard. Why? Why did this have to happen to her? Tears rolled down her cheeks, both from the pain and the hopeless knowledge that this was just the beginning. Dimitri would never let her go.

He beat her one last time before he flipped her around and shoved her on the bed face down. He pressed down on her shoulder, leaning his entire weight on her, squashing her sore tits against the bed. Mia shook her head when she heard Dimitri pull his belt free, and she buried her face into the blankets when a stripe of fire scorched her ass.

The pain hadn't faded yet before Dimitri jammed his cock in her pussy in one brutal thrust, she was so wet she could take him. Humiliated, Mia could only moan as she took his cock.

"You whore, your pussy's soaked even after I beat your tits. Squeeze my cock while I belt your ass!"

A sharp snap sounded through the room after Dimitri snapped his belt down on Mia's firm ass. Pain streaked up her back, and Dimitri groaned as she squeezed hard around his cock. He lifted his belt and snapped the folded leather against her pert cheeks again and again.

Mia grit her teeth to keep herself from screaming as each hot streak of pain landed on her ass. It hurt, but with every flash of pain, Mia felt a surge of pleasure in the pit of her stomach, only it wasn't her own pleasure. The belt punished her soft skin, and she could only take it as Dimitri hammered his thighs against her and fucked her hard enough to press her face into the luxurious sheets, flattening her sore tits under her jolting body.

Suddenly, Dimitri pulled out and pushed his glistening cock against her tiny asshole. Mia pushed to get on her hands and knees, but she had no more power in her arms. She screamed into the sheets as Dimitri forced his way inside her and stretched her ass around his thick shaft. One, two, three savage thrusts, and he was all the way inside her.

His heavy weight settled on top of Mia, pressing her bruised tits harder against the bed. His harsh breathing sounded in her ear, and he said, "You shouldn't have bitten my cock, bitch. You think you're hurting now, but I'm just the first. I know a lot of guys who love a whore they can fuck however they want. By the time we're done with you, you'll have cum dripping out of all your holes, and then we'll dump you out on the street."

Dimitri grabbed her hips and hammered his cock in Mia's ass even faster and harder than he'd fucked her sopping wet pussy. Tears ran down Mia's cheeks as she suffered through Dimitri's onslaught until her face froze with disbelief. Her clit started throbbing, more and more until the brush of the soft sheets against her little nub felt like the hottest, most teasing tongue she'd ever felt on her clit. Her entire body turned hot, and her breath came in short gasps as a hot cloud filled her entire head.

Every little nudge to her tits sent a blend of pain and pleasure straight to her pussy now. Every time Dimitri smashed into her striped ass, more fuel got added to the flames, and the searing pain she'd felt when he forced his cock in her unprepared ass turned into an overwhelming heat, pulsing inside her until she hovered at the edge a massive orgasm.

"Stop! Please, stop!"

"Too late, bitch."

With a growl, Dimitri came, and his cock swelled even more inside of her sore ass, the sweet pain pushed Mia over the edge and she screamed as her body twitched and shook, a cock spewing cum deep inside her ass while her whole body glowed with pain and pleasure.

Dimitri laughed as he pulled out of her ass and said, "You came? You whore. I know horny little sluts like you who think it's all fun and games being a whore. They're all cum sluts who can't wait to get another cock in them or suck another load down their throats." He shook his head and slapped her ass hard. "By the time me and my boys are done with you, you'll know better."

He left her alone on the bed and grabbed his phone. Mia couldn't move a single muscle, but her ears were wide open, and with every word Dimitri said, she wanted to run away even more.

"Sasha? It's me. I've got the dumb slut here, she bit me while I fucked her face, so I taught her a lesson, and you know what? She came while I fucked her ass dry, the slut. Haha, yeah, I know. You've got to give it to her though, she's got ambition, rented a suite for five days straight. Mhm, mhm. She's fine, at least a double D, and her ass is pert, I bet her daddy paid a lot for lacrosse lessons or something. You'll see when you get here. Spread the word, I want everyone to get over here and pull a train on her. We've got five days, everyone's going to get their turn, and trust me, they're going to want a piece. I'll send over some pictures. And since it's a hotel, just throw her in the shower if she gets too filthy. Anyway, get over here. Da skorava."

After Dimitri threw his phone on the bed, he walked over to a nearby chair and said, "Get over here and get me hard again between your tits."

Mia found she could move again, and as soon as she could, she pushed herself off the bed onto her feet and rushed towards the door. This time her legs worked just fine, and she ignored all the sensations rippling through her body as she turned and then burst forward. Her hand closed around the cool door handle, and she ripped the door open, the hallway was right in front of her when Dimitri grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her back into the room. He slammed the door shut again and kept his hold on her hair until he dragged her all the way back to his chair.

"You think I'll let you go? Get back to work, I haven't fucked those tits yet."

She didn't have a choice, all she could do was wrap her glowing tits around Dimitri's cock so he'd get hard faster, and then he'd fuck her again, until his buddy came over, who'd take his turn with her body before she got passed on to another stranger. Tears rolled down Mia's cheeks as she worked her chest up and down, but Dimitri never saw as he pushed her head down so his cock could slip inside her mouth as he got ready for Mia's next lesson. She'd never asked for a lesson, didn't deserve it, but she was getting it anyway.

---

Lily Ann's eyes unfocused as she sat behind her desk. A sweet pain tingled on her breasts as the spot between her legs heated up again. She leaned back and relaxed her mind as she sank into the experience she'd forced upon her disobedient slave.

A cock crushed against her lips, and when she refused to open up, two hands grabbed hold of her sensitive nipples and stretched out her firm tits so someone else could slap them until they glowed pink, until they tingled and burned, until she screamed. Lily Ann pushed her hand against her mouth to muffle the moan that escaped her when the cock finally filled her mouth. It choked her, her head got pulled forward, and she couldn't breathe.

Two strong hands grabbed her thighs and pushed them apart. Her arms were too weak to stop a big cock from stretching out her pussy. Lily Ann's moan turned into a squeal as more hands kept touching her body, playing with her tits, pushing inside her ass. She didn't want this, but she had to take it.

Lily Ann pushed her chair back and hurried towards her office door to lock it. She'd barely done any work all week, with those thugs fucking Mia for five days straight, how could she focus? She couldn't stop herself and dropped her pants. Her hand disappeared inside her soaked panties and with her other hand pressed to her mouth, she shoved four finger inside, her thumb tight on her clit. It hurt, but she wanted it like that.

Bit by bit, her office disappeared again as Lily Ann sank herself in the stream of twisted pain and pleasure that poured from the Controller chip into her body. She felt Mia struggle as the guy fucking her face kept his cock lodged down her throat while he fed her his cum, she felt her desperate breaths before another cock replaced the first, she felt the kicking of her legs when another load filled her pussy.

The moment they flipped her around and forced a cock in both her pussy and her ass, Lily Ann came hard on her hand. She stumbled against her desk, one hand in her gushing pussy, the other pressed tight to her mouth. So good!

Her eyes rolled back when she felt Mia's orgasm, triggered by her own, she heard them laugh and call her a whore, while those two cocks slammed harder inside Mia's spasming body. How many times was she going to cum this time? Lily Ann still struggled to believe she could even cum this many times in a few days, but she just kept going, and she hadn't even seen the videos yet.

She wanted to see the desperate look in Mia's eyes, wanted to see her take the cum and the cocks, wanted to see those brutal Russians rape the little slut.

Lily Ann straightened up and walked around her desk, in her wallet she had a small key which unlocked the bottom drawer of her desk, and in there she had a big toy. Who cared if she was sore after using it so much, how many times was she going to get this chance? This was an actual, honest to god gang fuck. They were destroying her little whore to put her in her place, to teach her she couldn't whore in someone else's turf, and that she should never, ever get it in her little head to bite the pimp she'd pissed off.

Even she hadn't thought they'd take it this far. She'd thought she'd give the pimp an anonymous tip, and he'd rough Mia up a little, but this... Lily Ann shivered as she grabbed her dildo and pushed it inside of her. Today was the last day she'd booked the suite, so she had to cum as many times as she could before they finished with Mia's street education.

-----

As always, send me your comments and messages. I welcome anyone with an actual opinion.

C&D

12