Controller & slave Pt. 03

Story Info
There's no escape for Mia without a plan. Any plan will do.
7k words
4.69
16.2k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

Start from the start if you haven't, and if you're with me from the start, I hope you enjoy what's to come.

C&D

-------

Mia: I've got enough to pay you now.

Black Cap: Pay me for what?

Mia: Information about the mind control chips. You don't remember?

Black Cap: It's you, the girl with no money. Did you find 30k somewhere?

Mia: No, but I have more videos.

Black Cap: Look, if one video doesn't cut it, then two or three won't either.

Mia grit her teeth behind her computer and forced her fingers to keep typing.

Mia: I have 20 videos now and more are getting edited.

Black Cap: And I'm supposed to believe that?

Mia: My Controller got me gang fucked by the Russian mob for five days straight, I don't care if you believe me or not, but I've got the videos now, when can you get me the information I need?

Black Cap: It'll take me at least two weeks, maybe a month. I need to figure out how good their security is and how much I have to cover my ass. Where do you have the videos?

Mia: Why do you want to know?

Black Cap: I'm not risking my ass for some crap.

Mia: If I tell you, you'll just grab the videos.

Black Cap: Just put up a copy somewhere.

Mia: Fine.

Black Cap: I'll get to work after I confirm the quality.

Mia: Okay, make it quick, please.

Black Cap: I'll do what I can.

Mia: Thanks.

Mia leaned back in her desk chair, tears ran down her cheeks as the tension inside her snapped, and she felt herself collapse. Sniffs turned into sobs, and Mia pushed the balls of her hands against her eyes to keep herself from remembering what happened to her. No way could she pick a video right now, she couldn't take it.

Without bothering to even switch off her computer, Mia shuffled to her couch like a zombie and curled up into a ball. A stab of pain shot up her spine as she sat down, which triggered a flash of pleasure. Mia squeezed her eyes shut hard, but more tears still came, how could the aches in her body force her pussy to simmer? This wasn't her, she knew that much, but what if she got rid of the chip, and her body still wanted the same humiliating, degrading sex? What if that bitch had changed her for good?

What if? She didn't know, all she could do was grit her teeth and fight to stay strong enough to ruin that bitch, and after that... everything was blank.

---

Mia's head throbbed from plowing through the dense technical babble written in the research notes Black Cap sent over. No matter how much her head hurt, somehow she still felt good knowing what she'd learnt. As long as she could get free, she could bear the humiliation of having to sell those videos. If they ever made it out of the dark web... she shook her head and pushed her chair away from her desk.

Tired, she sighed as she relaxed against the back of her chair and sorted everything in her head.

The chip implanted in her brain was part of a government project to gain a deeper understanding of indoctrination: how does it develop, how can you disrupt it, and how can you recreate and remote control it. The results were fascinating, but also disturbing. Mia had model 4.2 installed in her brain, the three series before had too many side-effects until they found a stable system that would function for five years before it's battery ran out. By the time subjects got that far, the programmed changes became permanent.

That would be her if she couldn't find a way out. She'd be a slutty whore for the rest of her life. Mia could feel the changes already, again and again she flashed back to her own humiliation, and her body responded like it wanted more.

For now she could still fight it, but how long would that last?

Still, she had hope now she had the research. The chip in her and her Controller's head were the same model, but a relationship got coded into both chips: one served as the Controller while the other one was the slave. Normal users, like her Controller, couldn't swap that relationship, but the guys who made the system could. There was one catch though: as opposed to the normal use of the chip, any reprogramming of the core system required both chips to exchange information across a short distance, and this took time.

Faced with the huge pile of money her Controller had and the upper tier neighborhood she lived in, she couldn't just ring the doorbell and say hi. She needed a plan. If it worked, she'd be free and get revenge in one blow.

---

Mia leaned back in her desk chair and gasped for air as the last ripples of her orgasm faded away. Her Controller's favorite, way too big toy still stretched her pussy, and Mia could hear the other woman's stuttering moans over the phone.

Every day until now, she'd always cut the connection as soon as her Controller's hold on her slipped, but today she grit her teeth and suffered the humiliation of knowing what this bitch was cumming to. After a few long moments of silence, her Controller's voice sounded through the phone, 'You're still there?'

"Yes."

'Why?'

"Can we talk?"

'Sure, but don't ruin my mood or I'll have you stick that toy up your ass for a while.'

"No thanks. I'm sore enough as it is. Do you even feel the pain I feel or do you just assume my body can take everything you put me through?"

'I set it to half.'

"How wonderful and fair."

Mia's Controller laughed and said, 'It works for me.'

"What about everything else? Do you smell those sweaty guys as they shove their cocks in my face? Do you taste their cum? Do you smell it? Or did you turn those down too because you don't want to ruin your fantasy?"

Mia groaned when her hand pulled the toy from between her legs before she lifted her feet to the edge of her desk. Soon the huge head of the toy pressed against her still tender asshole.

"Stop! Please! It still hurts!"

'I told you not to ruin my mood.'

"What did I say wrong?"

'Shove it in.'

Tears welled in Mia's eyes as her ass stretched around the punishing toy. "At least tell me!"

'The chip doesn't do taste and smell, all right? All it does is pain, pleasure, vision, and hearing. It kind of does touch, but not much, so I don't know what it tasted, smelled, and felt like when all those Russians took their turns fucking you. You know what, why don't we watch another video, hmm?'

"Stop! Please! Please! I can't take it right now, it hurts so fucking bad! Just come watch me for real!"

'Sure, I'll come over and say hi. You think I'm dumb, whore?'

"Wear a mask for all I care! Please, I'm begging you, don't make me do this. Not today." Mia's hand stopped pushing the toy deeper inside, and a long moment of silence stretched out. "Oh god, thank you, thank you! I'll do anything you want as long as you make me fuck less guys. Quality over quantity, yeah? Anything you want, I'll do it, just give me some of my life back. My school, my sports, my friends, just let me do some things I want to do. I won't say anything, just think about it, okay? I make things better for you, and you make things better for me, okay?"

'I'll think about it.'

The line cut off and her Controller's influence over her disappeared. Mia grimaced as she pulled the toy out and put it to the side.

She'd planted the seed. That greedy, twisted, hypocrite of a bitch spent all that money to live her sick fantasies through someone else's body, so it had to sting that it still wasn't the same as the real thing, but hey, there was a fix, just get into the same room and watch...

Mia pulled up the research and started reading where she'd left off. Tired or not, she had to keep learning more. She'd have one shot at this, so it had to be perfect.

---

Mia double checked the directions her Controller gave her and then looked at the nondescript factory building before her. A narrow alleyway to the side led to a red brick wall. What was this place? There were no signs on the front of the building, no windows, nothing. She walked into the alley and at the end of it was a green door.

After a quick knock, Mia heard footsteps and a small slit opened in the door. A male voice sounded through the slit, "Mia?"

"Yes, that's me. And you are?"

"None of your business. Come in."

Mia's frown deepened as the door opened, the man who'd spoken had already turned his back to her. She hurried behind him and looked the guy up and down. He hadn't shown her his front, but she'd seen enough to know he wore a black suit, white gloves, and polished leather shoes. Was he some kind of butler? If so, she might as well call him Nigel.

Nigel led her down a long hallway before they made it to a sparse dressing room. Mia followed Nigel in and for the first time he turned to look at her. Nigel's style was impeccable, and when he scanned her up and down, not a hint of lust clouded his eyes. He took a step back to better see her and then slowly walked around her. "Strip."

Mia startled, and she turned to face Nigel. "Excuse me?"

"Strip so I can make you ready, and be quick about it."

"Ready for what?"

Nigel clicked his tongue and said, "Your owner didn't tell you anything?"

"She just told me to come here, and she doesn't own me."

Nigel stayed quiet for a second, his steady brown eyes never left Mia's face as she met his stare with a glare of her own. "I'll explain this once, so listen carefully." Nigel said. "First, you are part of tonight's entertainment. Whatever our guests want to do to you, they can do, within reason. Second, since you're new and untrained, I will monitor you." His face turned sterner. "If you displease any guests, I will cane you according to the offended's wishes. Third, our guests know about you, they have expectations, so I need to present you in a certain way, and for that I need you to strip." Nigel straightened his back and looked down at Mia. "Did I make myself clear?"

Mia balled her fists and squeezed her fingers so hard her arms trembled. Fuck you, Nigel, and fuck your guests, I'm leaving. That's what she wanted to say, after she kneed Nigel in the balls, but all that left her mouth was "I got it." Powerless to stop herself, Mia stripped off all her clothes and stood in front of Nigel, her beautiful body exposed.

Nigel circled her again and said, "You have an attractive, well-proportioned body, the guests will love you. You're allowed to interact with the guests, but never to provoke them. Do as they tell you to, when they tell you to."

Nigel put his hand on her shoulder and Mia grit her teeth as her legs folded. Her lips stayed sealed while Nigel pulled both her arms behind her back and wove them together with an intricate piece of rope work. Next, he put a collar around her neck, and with a piece of silk cordage he tied a marker to it.

Nigel popped the marker, and sharp alcohol fumes filled Mia's nose as he wrote 'WHORE' across her collar bones. Mia dragged deep breaths through her nose as a scream brewed in the back of her throat, but she couldn't let it out.

After Nigel finished writing, he clipped a leash to her collar and said, "I'll walk you to the hall, but once inside, you'll get on your knees and stay on your knees unless a guest wants you to stand, in which case you'll get back on your knees after the guest finishes with you. Nod if you understand."

Mia thought her teeth would break from grinding them so hard as she nodded her head, but there was nothing she could do to stop Nigel from leading her on a leash, naked and ready to act like a cheap whore all night. Neither of them spoke as they walked through another long hallway. The surrounding building changed from cramped dark hallways to wider, richer corridors. They passed by a series of numbered wooden doors, each had the look of old wood that had been well-taken care of through generations.

"Tonight you won't visit any private rooms, but some guests might invite you at a later date. Your owner will let you know." They made it to an enormous double wooden door, and Nigel straightened his jacket before he looked to the side and said, "From here on, you kneel."

Nigel pushed the doors wide open, and they swung in their hinges without a sound until they thumped to a halt with a soft boom. The chatter and laughter in the hall died down and dozens of faces covered in masks turned their way. All of them drank in Mia's naked body, collared and leashed, her arms strapped behind her back.

The chatter started up again, and Mia tried to find something to look at, something to distract her from the eyes eating her up, reading the word written on her chest, thinking about what they'd do to her, whispering to each other...

Clusters of luxurious velvet couches stood scattered across the hall. Here and there there was a small round table covered in a pure white cloth that reached down to the floor. Ice buckets filled with champagne and polished platters with tiny bites of fine food covered each table. A huge crystal chandelier crowned the hall and flickered with countless refractions as it swayed in the minute breeze that cooled the hall.

The guests fit the décor, the women all wore the same style of elegant dress, while the men wore crisp black suits, all tailored. Everything fit, from the elaborate hairstyles, to the fresh flowers in each woman's hair, to the silk handkerchiefs peeking from the pockets in the men's suits. Tonight was a night of dress up, a fantasy, none of this was real.

Nigel clapped his hands and said, "Dear guests, I hope you've all enjoyed the décor and the refreshments. There will be music later, so if any of you would like to dance, feel free. Our staff is available to act as your dancing partner, and as you all know, they're also available for other entertainments."

Polite laughter filled the room, and Nigel waited for it to die down. He gestured towards Mia and said, "This is Mia, her owner made her available as part of tonight's entertainment. She's untamed and untrained, but her owner assures that she's obedient. Anything you tell her to do, she'll do." Nigel tapped the marker tied to Mia's collar and said, "Write whatever you wish on her body."

Nigel turned back to the crowd and said, "Since she's untamed, she might challenge you and struggle, that's to be expected. Please call for me if Mia ever oversteps her bounds, I will punish her until you're satisfied." Nigel bowed, hooked the leash's handle on the marker, and nudged the back of Mia's head. "Go ahead, Mia. The guests are waiting."

For the first time since she'd stripped for Nigel, Mia regained control over her body, but what good did it do her? The anger burning in her chest didn't cool the humiliating throb between her legs. Mia stared up at Nigel and then glared at all the rich perverts gathered together. Fuck all of you.

She shuffled forward on her knees, and with every tiny step, Mia's tits jiggled on her chest, and the light flickered on her glistening thighs. She couldn't stop the blush from lighting up her face and neck as they laughed at her. That short distance until she made it to the first group of guests lasted forever, but at least she could hide behind a table cloth.

One woman in the group ran the tips of her fingers along Mia's smooth cheek and nudged her chin up. "How old are you, slut?"

"I'm not a slut."

"Spread your legs."

Mia shook off the woman's hand and looked away from her, but she still obeyed and spread her legs wide. She startled when the cool leather tip of a shoe pushed between her legs and dug into her wet slit. Mia moaned when the woman's shoe pressed against her clit. "Your cunt's dripping all over my shoe, can you hear it?" The woman laughed and said, "And you're not a slut?"

"Stop!"

"Why should I?" The woman reached for Mia's nipples and pinched them between her fingers. She twisted them harder and harder as she leaned in closer. "It says right there that you're a whore, you're lucky I even want to make you cum, even if it's on my shoe. So what about it, do you want to cum?"

"No."

"Are you sure? Because if you say no one more time, I'll tell everybody here, and then no one will let you cum, is that what you want?"

Tears glistened in Mia's eyes as the pain, humiliation, and the sheer frustration tangled together in her chest.

"Answer me, slut!"

"I don't want that."

"So you want to cum?"

"Yes."

"And you'll lick my shoe clean after you're done humping it?"

Mia squeezed her eyes shut as the woman pulled on her nipples, stretching them out as she rubbed her foot between Mia's legs, but she couldn't escape, she could only take it. It felt good, but it wasn't enough, she wouldn't cum that way. She could if she could just... but then they'd force her to lick the proof of her own humiliation of some bitch's shoes, and if she didn't...

"I'll do it!"

"Do what?"

"Lick your shoes!"

"You're going to lick your slut cum off my shoe after you rub your drooling cunt all over it until you cum for everyone here to see? Say it."

"Don't push it! Just--"

The woman cut Mia off with a quick slap square on her tender nipple. "You don't tell me what to do! Say it. Tell everyone you're a dirty whore or you'll never get to cum tonight."

Mia's breath was shallow as the sharp pain of the slap blended with the throbbing heat in her nipple. Her other nipple was still stretched and twisted, it burned so much.

"I'll... I'll..." A quick moan welled up from her throat when the woman started bobbing the tip of her shoe up and down at a quick pace. "I'll lick my... my slut cum off your shoe after I've rubbed my cunt--"

"Your drooling cunt."

A second slap landed on her other breast, and Mia gasped as another wave of pain flashed through her before it melted into an overwhelming heat that radiated from her sore nipple. "After I've rubbed my drooling cunt on your shoe until I cum so everyone can see I'm a fucking whore." Mia let her chin drop on her chest and said, "Happy?"

"Very. Make yourself cum now."

Mia shifted her hips and started moving in that special rhythm that only she knew best, but it still wasn't enough, without looking up, she said, "Push harder."

"Sure."

Mia struggled to ignore the laughter as she humped her hips faster and faster, desperate to end this humiliation. When the pleasure hit, it smashed into Mia's body, and she curled up as her stomach clenched and relaxed again and again. Why? How could she cum so hard from something like this? Was this her or her Controller? She couldn't tell anymore.

The pleasure still hadn't faded when a hand dug into her hair and dragged her down to the floor. The woman's shoe was right in front of her, sticky with her own juices. She knew what to do. Her tongue licked the cool leather, and her own taste spread in her mouth, along with the taste of leather, polished and expensive, with a faint hint of expensive soap.

After Mia cleaned her shoe, the woman patted Mia on the head and said, "Good slut. You can stay like that, there's a bunch of people lining up to play with you." The woman laughed and said to her friends, "I thought she was untamed? She's just a submissive whore."

Mia wanted to shout back at her, but her head was fuzzy, and before she could snap out of it, hands caressed her thighs and squeezed her ass, and a moan slipped between her lips. Now and then someone prodded her pussy or her asshole, but it was nothing more than a poke. She heard laughing when someone pushed his thumb deep in her ass, and her pucker closed up again after he pulled back out. That turned into a game, pushing more and more fingers inside her to see how long it would take for her to go back to normal. They even counted out the seconds.

"Do you want to make her cum?"

"Again? She came already."

"We'll make it fun. The two of you spank her while I finger her asshole and then Miss Goldfinch can play with her clit until she cums."

"Do I have to?"

"Of course not, but I'll make her eat you out after we're done. Don't you want to mess up her face?"

12