Controller & slave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm."

"What, that's not enough?"

"Just spank her fat ass."

The man laughed and pushed down on Mia's shoulders when she tried to worm her way free. "I don't think she wants to eat you out."

"Put her on her back when we're done and fuck her tits while I ride her face."

"With her arms tied?"

"That's her problem."

The chatter never stopped, and as they talked their hands played with her body. Whatever they said, she knew they'd do to her because to them she was a whore, a fuck toy, they didn't care that inside her obedient, slutty body, there was another woman who'd never let this happen, who'd slap all of them in the face.

But what could she do? The man pushed her down, by now her cheek was numb from pressing against the floor for so long. Someone jammed three fingers in her asshole and fingered it, moments later one slap landed on her butt. One cheek, then the other, one cheek, then the other, one cheek... the fingers in her ass pumped with a ruthless, steady rhythm, stirring up bursts of painful pleasure while her ass cheeks glowed.

Mia pushed her shoulders up in a faint attempt to break free, but it was no use. She struggled even more when a small hand reached between her legs and a few dainty fingers swiped along her wet lips. The woman touching her had no patience for foreplay, she slapped her fingers against Mia's pussy, and Mia's body curled up as she screamed. A shot of scorching lightning shot up through her stomach, but there was no time, no chance for Mia to come down, those fingers had found her clit and they knew what to do.

The spanking continued, and a fourth finger pushed into her ass, pumping hard until Mia screamed out as she came. Waves of pleasure crashed through her body, forceful and hot. The sheer intensity swept over her, paralyzed her, she had no energy to struggle when they rolled her on her back, and the light of the room faded as one of those elegant dresses covered her face, and that same dainty hand from before pulled a pair of tiny panties to the side so Mia could lick her wet pussy, whether she wanted to or not.

Mia still hadn't regained her clarity when a hot cock slipped between her big tits and two strong hands pressed her generous mounds together. Someone else spread her legs apart, and Mia's scream was smothered as a cock pushed into her sensitive pussy, but the girl riding her face didn't care about her screams, she gave the guy a deep kiss, and in turn he fucked Mia's tits harder, which excited the guy between her legs...

It never stopped, by the time the first group finished with her, Mia already had all of her holes fucked. Her head was no longer clear, a hazy ball of arousal burned in the pit of her stomach, stronger than it ever had before, and it felt like it kept on growing and growing. Nothing like that had ever happened before when she got controlled, something was different, like the connection was stronger somehow.

It struck her. Her Controller was here, looking at her.

Did that bitch really think a mask would keep her from finding out who she was? Just come closer, come closer, come closer... That thought kept Mia going, kept her from putting her teeth in the people who marked her skin after they used her body. How many marks did she have spread all over already?

Too many, they fucked and used her so many times, so, so many... all because of her Controller. What did that woman care if tomorrow she wouldn't even be able to walk? What did that bitch care about her dreams, about the flashbacks to everything she'd suffered through, about how she struggled to smother those feelings she'd never wanted? All of that should be that bitch's fate, not hers. She'd always planned to take her time and explore when she found the time and the guy, but it was too late. She got that taken away from her.

Just come closer. Give me one chance.

---

Mia sat on her hands and knees and panted. Her mussed hair clung to her sweaty, sticky face. Was it almost over?

A stripe of fire flashed across her ass, and Mia jerked her head up with a shriek. "Ow! What the hell?" She looked over her shoulder and saw Nigel with a shiny black crop in his hand. Just as she turned her head all the way, Nigel snapped his wrist again, and a fresh stripe of fire burned on her skin.

"Stop! It hurts!"

Nigel pointed the crop towards the last group of guests left in the hall, the other guests had already moved on to other pleasures. Only these three hadn't touched her yet, one woman and two men. The woman had the front of her dress unbuttoned and one guy stood behind the couch she sat on, playing with her nipples as she purred and leaned her head against him.

"The lady asked for you, but you pretended not to hear her."

"I didn't pretend."

Nigel hit her again, and the sharp snap echoed through the hall. "You think that's any better?" He cropped her again, and it felt like all of her ass was on fire. "Go to her."

"Bite me." The crop struck again, and Mia clenched her teeth as she sucked in a breath. "Do you like to hit girls, you dick?"

Nigel paused with the crop ready and said, "What I like doesn't matter, but if you must know, then no, I don't enjoy this." The crop swiped down, and Mia's body shocked as the unforgiving shaft lashed her. "But that doesn't mean I won't do my duty." He nudged her forward with the crop, and the flap felt cool on her throbbing, heated skin. "Go before I start on your front."

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

"Are you even a man? Does any of this do anything to you? Watching me get fucked again and again when you know I don't want this? Do you even care?"

Nigel sighed and landed the crop on her ass again, harder this time. "This is a place of indulgence, whatever happens here is not for me to judge."

"You're just a cuckold in a penguin suit."

The corner of Nigel's mouth pulled at that, and he readied to lash her again, but the woman's voice stopped him. "Get her over here."

A cold shock zipped along Mia's spine when she heard that familiar voice, and her head shot up. The haze clouding her vision cleared, and her blue eyes met a pair of light brown ones, hidden behind a peacock mask. The woman's mouth hung open as she panted in need, a smile curled the corners of her lips.

How dare she smile?

Her Controller swiped her finger along her glistening thigh and beckoned Mia with it. "Come here, whore. I have a treat for you." Mia crawled, chanting 'bitch' in her head over and over, the embers of anger in the pit of her stomach flared when her lips closed around that beckoning finger. Her Controller pushed deeper in her mouth and pushed Mia's chin up with her other hand so she couldn't look away. "Have you been double fucked tonight?"

Mia shook her head as the taste of pussy spread across her tongue. Her Controller laughed and pulled her finger from Mia's mouth and dragged it up along her cheek until her hand slipped into Mia's blonde hair before it clenched into a fist. She pulled Mia's face between her legs and said, "Make me cum while I watch you get fucked like a filthy whore again."

Mia moaned into her Controller's pussy as her body's sensitivity doubled, tripled. The fading pain of Nigel's caning drilled deeper into the core of her body, merging with the pleasure gathering in her overworked pussy.

"Do you hear that, guys? She can't wait, and neither can I. Fuck her hard."

Both guys walked around the couch, and Mia gasped when one grabbed her and slid under her. She felt every tiny bump of his rough hands as they pressed her skin. The heat of his big palms sank into her soft flesh as he squeezed, filling his hands. When his nails dug in, the little hits of sharp pain made her jolt. He bit her nipple, making her cry out, distracting her, keeping her so busy that she hardly noticed when his friend lined his cock up to her ass and then waited.

All of a sudden, both guys thrust forward, ripping through what little resistance she had left. The brute fucking her ass slapped her sore cheeks again and again, igniting the pain still pulsing in the glowing red stripes crisscrossing her ass. The guy underneath her loved to bite her cum covered nipples as he pounded into her from below.

It was too much. The pain, the ecstasy forced inside her body... pleasure she shouldn't feel, but that still got squeezed from her. She couldn't stop it, all she could do was moan and scream.

Her controller came hard, flooding Mia's face with her juices, and as her pleasure echoed through the link, Mia came too, screaming just as loud. Her body squeezed the cocks reaming her out, they both gripped her tighter and kept on pounding her.

How long this final fucking lasted, Mia couldn't tell. All she knew was that she came whenever her Controller came, and the bitch came a lot, like she hadn't for months, like she'd been saving something up deep inside her and now that she'd forced Mia to be a total whore, now that she'd tasted the helpless anger raging inside of her toy whore, she couldn't stop her body from responding. So she kept cumming, drenching Mia in her juices until it covered her and the guy under her, who only got wilder and wilder until he grunted and filled Mia's pussy with cum. The guy in her ass didn't last much longer, he pulled out of her, and with a beastlike growl he shot streak after streak of thick, hot cum across Mia's back. It burned on her overheated skin.

Her Controller pulled Mia's face from between her legs and laughed when she saw Mia's messy face. "You look like a complete whore, Mia." She laughed again before she let her head roll back with a relaxed sigh. "That was the absolute best. How about we do that again sometime, Bear, Wolf?"

"Anytime, Peacock."

"Wolf?"

"I like my sluts used before I get my hands on them, so I'm fine with it if we get a bunch of people. I know some guys here, we could get one of the big rooms."

"How big is big?"

"Twenty people."

"She took more than twenty cocks tonight."

Wolf laughed and said, "I know, tonight was good."

The three of them straightened out their clothes, and both men offered the lady an arm before they headed to the private rooms for more fun, leaving Mia on the floor, still reeling from the chain of orgasms that wrung out the last bit of energy in her exhausted body.

---

Mia lay on the floor in the abandoned dressing room. Her clothes laid on the chair she'd left them on, but they were too far for her to reach. There was no shower, so she'd have to drive home dirty. Every part of her reeked of sex, and she didn't even want to think about the writing hidden under the cum.

Tired, she was so tired. Her mind struggled through the mire of exhaustion in crawler gear, desperate to sift through what was real and what that bitch manipulated, but it was no use. And what was the point? She'd never wanted what happened, but as twisted as she was getting, she'd enjoyed it. As furious as the night's humiliation made her, thinking about it made her tingle, it stirred the fire in her belly. She could smell the spicy scent of the pussies she'd licked, taste the musk of the cocks she'd sucked, the bitter salt of the cum she'd swallowed, and how could she not? Her body was covered in the stuff.

And her knees hurt. So, so much. She reached down and groaned as her body twitched and tingled all over. Her hands rubbed her knees in slow circles, that helped, it hurt less now. Sheer exhaustion dragged at her, tipping her that bit closer to the edge of sleep until she gave in to her body's need and slipped away.

On the back of her eyelids she saw a single line of text: Welcome admin, would you like to access the console?

---

Mia sat curled up in her shower. The warm water clattered on her head, streamed down her sore body. If she stayed still, it wasn't too bad, but getting out of the shower would be hell. The water would turn cold soon, but for now she could let the gentle heat soothe her, and she could think.

She was an admin now, which meant that in theory she could dial down the pain she was feeling, but she couldn't risk triggering her Controller. What could she risk though? She was only a young student with no money, no connections, no nothing. Still, she'd made it a lot closer to both being safe and having her revenge.

Everything she'd gone through was because of her Controller, because she couldn't deal with her own shit. Mia wanted to make her pay, wanted to force her Controller on the same path she'd walked herself, but if she did that, what would happen to her? She already got kidnapped once, with nobody ever finding out. What if they suspected her? What if they grabbed her and interrogated her?

It would be game over.

Mia leaned her head back against the wall and sighed. Should she somehow suppress her Controller's memories of her then? Would it even work? The bitch told those masked people she'd rent them her slave, if one of them contacted her, questions would soon follow, and it wouldn't take long before they came looking for her.

Making her forget wouldn't work.

Mia's eyes opened when a fresh thought shocked her numb. Her first solution could never work because her Controller had too many resources and too little qualms using them, but what if she disappeared and no longer had access to her money and her connections? On the dark web, people sold sex slaves. She could program the chip, make a perfect slave out of her Controller, and then send her off, never to hear from her again. By the time the chip's battery life ran out, she'd be a slave forever.

The water turned cold, and Mia got to her feet and turned the shower off. She didn't have the courage to dry herself off, so she threw on a fluffy bathrobe and shuffled back to her bed to sleep away the pain and exhaustion in her body.

Sleep wouldn't come. Her mind kept circling back to the same question: could she do it?

This was someone's life she was talking about. It's not like her Controller had ignored everything in Mia's life that had nothing to do with her games, and it's not like she'd used the chip to make irreversible changes to Mia that would last even after the battery stopped working. The best years of a vibrant young woman's life ruined for nothing more than her own satisfaction.

Except... all those things were true. Her Controller acted with full knowledge of the consequences. Two could play that game. With her decision made, the tension flowed from Mia's body, and sleep claimed her. It wouldn't be much longer before her time at home would be more than just sleeping and hurting.

---

Mia returned to the dark web forum she'd found before, but no matter what approach, none of the posters who offered to buy sex slaves responded to her. Did she have to change her plans? She couldn't make her Controller disappear on her own.

As she scrolled through the forum, Black Cap's avatar popped up. Maybe he could help her. She messaged him.

Mia: You're an information broker, right?

Black Cap: Yeah, is there something you need?

Mia: I've cracked my chip, and I want to sell my Controller to someone who'll take her far away from me. If you can find a buyer for me and tell him I can 'customize' the bitch, then I'm willing to give you 20 percent of the money.

Black Cap: I want half.

Mia: I won't go higher than 20 percent.

Black Cap: No deal then.

Mia: A third.

Black Cap: Make it 35.

Mia: Fine, but can you even find a buyer? I've been offering the same deal all over the forum, but nobody's responding.

Black Cap: Girl, this is the dark web, you don't buy a carton of milk here if it's not handed to you by someone you know. The deals involved in getting that carton in the right hands are way too delicate to trust some random stranger.

Mia: I see.

Black Cap: It's common knowledge. You're out of your depth here, but if you cracked that chip then I'm kind of impressed with you. I've been studying those notes too, out of professional curiosity so to say. Those guys are hacking the human mind, it's amazing.

Mia: It's terrifying, that's what it is. You don't understand.

Black Cap: That's because of how she used the chip on you. Forget about the second chip for now, the level of self-control the chip can give you is insane. I'll send you a file with some self-improving commands for free. I can't test them without a subject, but based on the research, they should boost your focus and your learning speed.

Mia: You think I'll mess with my head even more?

Black Cap: You're still in college, right? How's that going for you lately?

Mia: None of your business.

Black Cap: It's only an idea, a simple routine. Use it or don't use it, it's the same to me. I have other things to do, so contact me when you've got a set of pictures of the goods and a thorough description of her.

Mia: Do you have to say it like that?

Black Cap: You'd rather have me say 'the woman you're selling off as a sex slave'?

Mia: No.

Black Cap: The dark web isn't for people like you.

Mia shut down her computer and took a long, deep breath before letting it flow out through her nose. Her crazy idea would become a reality and then she could be free again.

Mia glanced at her book shelf. If she regained her freedom, that meant attending classes again, and catching up on the work that had piled up. Her head hurt just thinking about reading, after a few minutes she'd either drift off into unpleasant thoughts or crawl back in bed. The only thing she'd forced herself to focus on was the Controller research, and she still couldn't understand most of it.

She turned her computer back on and checked the file Black Cap sent her. He'd written it like a genuine research paper, which made her wonder what kind of background he had. By the time Mia made it to the end of the short paper, she'd already called up the Controller interface. She opened the console and entered the routine that Black Cap had written. A deep, uninterrupted sleep would cement the changes in her head, and she longed for sleep, even better if it was dreamless.

Maybe she'd get to study a bit tomorrow. It's strange how something so simple cheered her up, like a part of her old self was back in reach.

----------

As always, send me your opinions and comments. I love to read your thoughts about the scenes I've written.

C&D

12