Controller & slave Pt. 04

Story Info
Mia risks it all to have a hope at revenge.
6.9k words
4.54
10.8k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia checked her train ticket and kept walking until she reached the compartment reserved for her. She glanced across the hallway and saw a woman in a scarf with large sunglasses and a wide-rimmed hat covering her face. Not as subtle as a peacock mask, but it still made her Controller unrecognizable.

Mia put her ticket back in her purse and pulled out a stick of lip balm, she rubbed it along her full lips, but when she put the cover back on, her hand slipped, and the plastic shell fell on the floor and bounced down the hallway. She clicked her tongue and stooped down to pick it up, and as she did so she launched a command at her Controller's chip that would rewrite it. The only way that bitch could stop it was to take active control over her chip.

That's why she did the spiel with the lip balm. That's why she'd allow whatever her Controller had planned for her on this train. As long as the bitch was distracted and horny, she wouldn't pay attention.

After she picked up the plastic cap, Mia put the lip balm back in her purse and sat in her compartment. The steady clank of the rails filled the compartment, and the occasional turn swayed Mia in her seat. A sudden knock startled Mia from the sleepy fuzz she'd fallen into, and she turned her head to see a man stand outside her compartment, a ticket in hand. He knocked again, and Mia reached over to slide open the door to her compartment.

"Is this compartment twenty one?"

Mia shook her head and said, "This is compartment twenty--" That's as far as she got.

The man's ticket fluttered in the air as he pressed his hand over her mouth and locked her arm behind her back. Mia whined in pain, but he ignored her and forced her face down on the comfy seat she'd just sat on. The moment he let go of her mouth, he smothered her face in the plush fabric, making it hard for her to breathe, but even that didn't take long. The hand that had been wrenching her arm let go, and a moment later Mia felt her head yanked back by her hair as a huge gag got shoved into her mouth. Shackles for her wrists were next, and before she'd even processed what happened, the man had trussed her up and silenced her.

He let go, and Mia heard the shink of the compartment's curtains as he slid them closed, blocking off the vision from outside. The other passengers might find it strange that someone wanted a nap this time of day, but nobody would disturb them, so nobody would come to help her either. This stranger could do whatever he wanted to her.

Mia's heart ruffled in her chest. How did he get her so quick? She did a half roll against the side of the seat so she faced the door and struggled to get to her feet, but the man nudged her forehead, and she tumbled back, panicked breaths dragging through her nostrils as the stranger ran his eyes across her body.

"You're as beautiful as I've heard, Mia. You can think of me as Bull. The two of us are going to spend some time together, and after we get off this train none of this will have happened, understand?"

When Mia showed no response, Bull's friendly smile faded. He took a straight razor from his pocket and unfolded it, set its edge against his arm and dragged it along his skin. The faint scraping broke the silence in the compartment, and when Bull swiped his finger along the side of the blade Mia saw a faint dusting of hairs flutter down.

"None of this leaves this train. Nod if you understand." Mia nodded and shied away when the smile returned to Bull's face. He reached for a strand of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes and brushed it to the side. "No need to be afraid, I want certain things from you, and as long as you give me what I want, nothing bad will happen to you. You see..."

Bull's voice trailed away as he reached for the top button of Mia's blouse. One flick of his blade and the button popped off. He kept going until he'd gotten rid of every button. He collected them and put them in his pocket. Bull grunted in pleasure when he saw Mia's generous breasts and squeezed them through her bra.

"How do I say this? I love my wife, have for twelve years. She gives me everything I want, she's a great woman. It's just that everything needs to be gentle with her, I can never go too hard or she loses her mood and then she turns limp."

Bull sighed and hooked his finger behind one of Mia's bra straps. The razor followed and cut through the tough fabric with ease, cutting one strap after another until the cups of Mia's bra lay loose on her breasts. Bull threw them to the side along with the knife and filled his hands with Mia's generous mounds.

"If I ever pulled a knife on my wife, or choked her, or slapped her, she'd never forgive me. But you? You're a whore. I can do whatever I want to you on this train, and when I'm done with you, people will know I fucked you, I'll make them wonder if you're wearing anything under the clothes I've left you with, and you won't be, your pussy's going to be bare while my cum drips down your legs." Bull took a deep breath as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a thick, eight inch monster. "Your tits are so much bigger too, I'm going to wrap those melons around my cock and fuck them before I shove it down your throat."

He grabbed Mia's nipples between his fingers and twisted them as he pulled them away from her body. Bull's thick cock slapped between her tits, and he worked them up and down his shaft while using her poor nipples as handles.

"Do you like that, slut?" Mia shook her head, tears in her eyes. Bull smiled and let go of her nipples, he grabbed the base of his cock and smacked his thick shaft against her soft tit. "How about that?"

Another shake of her head. Bull clicked his tongue and lifted his cock until it was level with Mia's face. Mia pulled away, but Bull locked his hand in her hair and pulled her forward so she had to stare at his cock as he pulled it back and then smacked it against her cheek. After the first smack, he hit her until her cheek glowed a deep red. After Bull stopped, the scent of his cock lingered, and humiliation burned in the pit of Mia's stomach as her pussy heated up.

Bull took a step back and admired his work. "Red looks good on you." He slapped against Mia's tit and when Mia turned her shoulder to shield herself from more slaps, he grabbed her nipple and twisted it until she faced him again, ready to have her tits slapped.

Sometimes he made her tits bounce with his big hand, other times he took turns slapping her face and tits with his cock. She had no clue where the next slap would land, whether it would hurt or humiliate her. Both her cheeks glowed, her nipples throbbed, and her sensitive breasts send ripples of heat and pleasure down her body.

How much longer would he do this?

Bull nudged Mia's chin up, rested his cock against her face and said, "You want me to stop?" Mia nodded and the smooth skin of Bull's cock rubbed against her hot cheek. "All right, but remember what I said, I get what I want."

He left his cock against her cheek as he loosened his belt and pulled it free from his pants. Mia froze, he didn't have to pull it out to take off his pants did he? Was he going to beat her with his belt? His cock hurt enough already.

Bull pressed the cool metal of the buckle against the side of her throat and threaded the rest of the belt through it until the supple leather closed tight around her throat. It pressed against her skin as Bull wrapped the end of the belt around his hand. He let his cock slide down the side of her face until it hovered in front of the gag stretching her jaw apart.

"I'm going to take out your gag. If you even think about screaming, I'll choke you. I'll do it anyway while I fuck your throat, but it won't be as hard or as long." He tightened the belt around her neck, and with the gag blocking her mouth, Mia had to struggle to get enough air through her nose. "Understand?"

Mia did a quick nod, and Bull smiled. He unlocked her gag and pulled the big ball from her mouth. "You've had your throat fucked before, haven't you?"

Mia averted her eyes and said, "Yes."

"Of course you have, I bet you didn't even know his name. Open your whore mouth." Mia obeyed and let him fill her mouth with hs cock. "Now lick it, I want you to taste every inch of cock that's going to choke you."

Tears glistened in Mia's eyes as she ran her tongue along Bull's smooth shaft, traced the edges of his cock head, and tasted him. He pulled on the belt, and Mia had to move forward or choke, but each time she did, more cock filled her mouth, and Bull groaned in pleasure.

He pulled on the belt again, and Mia gagged as his cock pushed against the back of her throat, but this time he didn't stop, he kept pulling, and the supple leather turned firmer and tighter around her neck as Bull's fat cock head pushed against the barrier of her throat. The pressure built, and Mia's eyes popped out, what could she do? She had to ease the tension, so she threw herself forward as much as she could, and a shock jolted her body as Bull's fat cock forced its way inside her throat.

Still he kept pulling.

Mia couldn't breathe with Bull's cock down her throat, but she kept pushing, taking more and more cock to escape the bite of the leather until tears streamed down her face and her body jerked in panic. Her nose pressed against Bull's strong body, and he groaned as he curled his body over her. His hand trapped her head in place, as she gagged harder and harder, her body twitching, her throat squeezing his hard cock.

When he finally let go, Mia threw herself back, gasping for air, but Bull wasn't looking at her. His eyes were glued to her tits as he wrapped them around his cock and fucked them with firm thrusts that pummeled her heaving chest.

"You..." After a few breaths, Mia gathered enough steam for another word. "Asshole!"

Bull grinned and said, "I'm not fucking your ass. My wife lets me do that, she loves it. But fucking her throat like a pussy? That's something I only get to do with whores like you."

"I'm not--"

"A whore? I'm paying good money to do this to you." He pointed his cock at her mouth again. "Shut up and open up."

This time, Bull left the belt for what it was, instead he turned Mia into a mess as he pushed into her throat and pulled out before he pushed in again, over and over, sending drool down her chin, dripping on her tits. He went faster and faster until Mia felt his cock swell between her sore lips. He pulled out and jerked his hard shaft as he aimed it right at her face.

Mia closed her eyes just in time as the first streak of cum landed on her face, followed by the second, the third... her entire face was covered with the stuff. It dripped down, joining her own drool that served as proof of the brutal face fucking she just got. She panted for breath and squeezed her closed eyes even tighter when Bull laid his cock against her face and spread his cum all over her cheeks and her forehead until her entire face was covered.

He flipped her on her front after he was finished and ripped her panties down before Mia even stopped rolling. He pushed his half hard cock between her legs and chuckled when it rubbed against her hot slit. "How are you not a whore when your pussy's ready for a cock after I skull fucked you?"

"That's not me!"

"So it's not your cunt I'm going to fill with cum?"

Mia wanted to say something, anything to defend herself, but all that left her mouth was a moan when Bull bumped into her clit. Her Controller had made her so much more sensitive that the slightest touch turned her into a helpless slut who wanted nothing more than a hard cock fucking her.

Bull laughed and said, "I'll take that as a yes. Whores like you get me so fucking hard." He grabbed the end of the belt and pulled on it until Mia curved her back, and he filled his hand with her full tit and squeezed it as he kept sliding his cock against her pussy. His cock grew until it was a thick, hard eight inch monster again.

Mia let out a strangled moan as Bull pushed his cock inside her inch by inch, he never stopped until he stretched her sopping wet slit around him and his cock filled her up. The moment he bottomed out, Bull pulled back and rammed his hips forward again, drilling Mia's tight pussy. Again and again he pounded her, sent her body jolting forward so the belt tightened around her neck and squeezed, which dragged Mia into a fog.

It was so hard to think. Sharp blasts of pleasure and pain punched through her body over and over, but it all blended into one as she floated, powerless to keep herself from sinking deeper into the musky scent of raw, animal sex that filled the compartment to the brim. Even without her Controller, her body would be powerless, weakened by Bull's humiliation, by the endless sweet pain he gave her, by the scent of cum that wouldn't leave her nose.

How long it lasted, Mia had no clue, it couldn't be long, no man could keep this up forever. The tension on the belt vanished and from far away, Mia heard a deep growl as the cock in her pussy twitched and throbbed, shooting her full of cum.

For a long moment, she drifted as the world turned black in front of her eyes, blood rushed into her ears, and she felt like she was falling, falling, faster and faster until suddenly she could breathe again, and a rush of cool air filled her lungs, and the world turned back to colors. She could feel again, Bull's cock was still inside her, and Mia froze when his hand reached around her waist. She trembled when he inched closer to her clit. Her body was a mess from everything Bull put her through, from her Controller's meddling, from her own scattered brain that had no clue what to do with any of this.

For once, she ignored it all and let her body do what it wanted to do. Wherever Bull's fingers brushed her skin, fiery crackles of electricity spread out, burrowed under her skin, and made her tremble even more. She woke up more and more as fresh oxygen flooded her body, fed her starved cells and made them want to live more than she'd ever had before.

Then he rubbed her clit. The trembling stopped as Mia's body first froze and then curled as a mind blowing orgasm blasted through her. She screamed, at least she thought she did, because Bull yanked hard on the belt and still couldn't shut her up, so he had to cover her mouth and hold her shocking body down until she passed out.

Bull left Mia there, barely dressed, reeking of sex, and looking like the biggest whore anyone on this train had ever seen. He stole her underwear and cut slashes in her clothes that would be less than decent when Mia left the train.

The clank of the door as Bull shut it behind him stirred Mia's limp body, and she startled to find people staring at her from outside the compartment, whispering to each other as they feasted their eyes on her hard-used body. She pushed up from the seat with all the energy she could muster and dragged the curtain shut. She was too exhausted to do anything more than that, and she let the steady thunk, thunk, thunk of the train lull her to sleep.

---

Mia woke up from what she hoped was a short nap and dragged her tired body off her seat. She stood up and watched her faint reflection in the compartment's window. She looked dirty, her breasts were still a soft pink with deeper red marks, the same with her face. The darkest marks circled her neck, Mia reached up and traced them. She could still feel that belt choking her.

There was nothing she could've done, she wasn't herself. She told herself that, but it was difficult to dismiss her vivid memories of what happened, how it felt, how hard she came.

Mia shook her head and reached for her purse. She took out a small towel, a comb, and a bottle of water and cleaned herself up as much as she could, but the best it could do was soothe her mind. It felt nice to be clean after what Bull put her through.

Bull had slashed her clothes in strategic places, so even if she tied her blouse together, her deep pink breasts would still show. Her skirt hadn't escaped Bull's treatment either, he'd sliced all along the front and back of the skirt so with every step she took people could see flashes of leg all the way up to her waist. Thank God she'd brought a spare pair of panties. The cool, dry fabric against her damp skin felt wonderful.

She turned away from the window, put away her stuff, and turned her attention to the compartment on the opposite side of the hallway. Bull was the price she'd paid, but the reward was worth it. Mia opened the door and peeked out, nobody. She crossed the hallway and slipped into her Controller's compartment. After she closed the curtains behind her, Mia made herself comfortable, crossed her legs, and laid her hands on her knees.

Mia watched her former Controller for long seconds, saw her tremble as her hands reached up to take off her hat and her sunglasses. She tried to fight it, but how could she beat the chip in her head? She was the slave now.

A deep glow of satisfaction warmed Mia inside, and she said "I know your name is Lily Ann, but I'll call you my bitch, and you can call me Miss. Bitch, you can speak freely."

"What did you do?"

"I did to you what you did to me."

"How?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"You can't do this to me!"

"I don't see why not."

"I know people."

Mia nodded and said, "I suppose you do, but by the time you get off this train, there won't be a thing you can do to me."

Lily Ann swallowed and glanced at the door, but she couldn't get up. "Please, you can't do this! I've got an important job, I'm a CFO, a role model. If you... if you ruin me it won't be a good thing for girls like you."

Mia snorted and said, "You think I'm still a normal girl after what you did to me? You've ruined me, bitch. Even if I get even with you, nothing will go back to normal. You turned me into a slut, bitch."

"I'm sorry."

"No, you're not. You're sorry you're the slave now, you don't care about me. Why'd you even choose me?"

"You're a ten, you're athletic, smart, hard-working, plus you're not even a bitch about it. The moment I found you, I wanted you."

"And everything you made me do?"

"I could never do anything like that with my position, and my husband and I... we respect each other, but it's not that kind of relationship, so I can't talk to him about it either."

"That's it?"

"I... yes."

"Today was the last time you ever hurt me."

"Will you hurt me back?"

"No, that's something you would do. I just want to be safe."

"What does that mean?"

Mia huffed a laugh and said, "I'm just a student, I don't have any connections or any background, but you... I know how much you paid for that set of chips alone, you're richer than I want to think about." Mia held up a finger and said, "That's one." She held up a second. "Two is that you sure as hell didn't kidnap me yourself, or set up all those cameras everywhere. I don't know who you're working with, or what they all do for you, but you will get rid of them, I won't take the risk." Mia looked Lily Ann straight in the eye and said, "How am I doing so far?"

"I promise nothing will happen to you, Miss."

"Why should I believe you?" Mia tapped her temple and then pointed at Lily Ann's head. "I studied up on what you put in our heads, and I'll use what I know. The next time you wake up, things will have changed. For example, you won't sleep as long as you still have proof of what you've made me do, and you'll get sick as soon as someone who knows about me contacts you." Mia leaned forward and her ruined blouse fell open to reveal her marked breasts. "You'll never reverse what I'm going to do to you. Starting today, your life is over, bitch."

Lily Ann opened her mouth to plead and beg, but Mia snapped her fingers and everything turned black. She saw nothing, felt nothing, and all she heard was Mia's voice speaking in a steady, monotonous tone, like she was reading off a piece of paper, but even that faded as time passed.

12