Controller & slave Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

It was Friday, and Lily Ann was both relieved and terrified. She'd come out to this branch office for work, and she'd set up a luxury train ride instead of a plane ticket so she could squeeze in another fantasy, but everything had crashed and burned.

Every day, as soon as she got back to her hotel, she'd fall prey to her vivid imagination, and she'd fight not to touch herself as the pictures in her head turned more and more lifelike, until one fantasy about a Russian mobster fucking her turned into him kidnapping and selling her, and then she ended up in... she had to stop, but she couldn't, not anymore.

Every night, her resistance broke, and she came so hard after she gave in. She'd never had such intense orgasms in her life, each one felt good enough to make her forget the shame. The pleasure dragged her into a sexual haze from which she wouldn't wake for hours, not until her entire room reeked of sex. She could imagine the looks on the cleaning ladies' faces after they found her ruined sheets every morning.

And the worst thing was that she couldn't sleep. She still had evidence of what she did to Mia, but it was back home, and she couldn't get to it, so no matter how haggard she got, no matter how her entire body burned, nothing but exhaustion would drag her into sleep.

The only time of day when she felt like a shadow of herself was when she was 100 percent focused on her work. She didn't dare take any coffee breaks, even her toilet breaks were short, and lunch she had at her desk. Any distraction, and she'd drift off, and that would pull her down an endless, humiliating spiral, which could never happen at work. Nobody could know that she, the queen who ruled over them all, was now enslaved by a chip in her brain as punishment for her sins.

She was relieved because after she got home and destroyed all the evidence, she'd get to sleep.

She was terrified because it was Friday, the end of the workweek. Often she'd take some work home, but how could she focus on work at home, with nobody else there? Her husband wouldn't be home for weeks still. Nothing would stop her hands from sneaking down as her mind drifted, and she'd find herself with a big rubber cock in her hand, copying her fantasy, another thing she'd never done before, but after one week she could barely sit or walk, her throat and ass hurt, and her poor nipples never stopped rubbing against her bra, which did not help, at all.

Tonight she was taking the plane home, which would be torture. Hours of sitting with nothing to do, her thoughts running wild as she got wetter and wetter, hoping that nobody would look at how red her face was, or worse, smell her. By the time she got home, her mind would be a muddled mess, and she'd wake up hours later, with flashes of what she'd imagined and what she'd actually done mixing together as she stared at the ceiling and the urge grew again.

That was her life now. She'd beg Mia to change her back, she couldn't live like this. She was a proud, accomplished woman, but how long would it take for her to succumb to her own desires? How long before she couldn't go back to the woman she used to be anymore?

She had to beg, offer money, favors, anything. She had to, had to.

If only Mia would call. She couldn't call Mia's number herself, of course not. She'd bothered Mia so much already, how could she bother her even more? But as soon as she had the chance, she'd do anything, she'd even eat her pussy, or fuck her pussy with the huge cock she'd forced Mia to use, just to show how sorry she was, or, or...

Much later, Lily Ann woke up and startled when she saw how little time she had left to catch her flight. She threw everything she could find in her suitcase, but she didn't have time for a shower. A deep sense of shame washed over her, she'd be sitting in a plane for hours, knowing that the proof of her toying with herself still clung to her body.

She had to beg Mia to make this stop.

Had to.

---

Lily Ann startled awake from a restless sleep late Saturday evening. She'd tossed and turned, but at least she'd slept. Her phone rang. She picked up and froze when she saw the caller ID.

"Hello, Miss."

'Hi, bitch.'

"I... I was hoping you'd call, Miss."

'Is that so?'

Lily Ann bit her lip as she glanced at her mess of a bedroom and said, "Last week has been very difficult for me."

'Let me guess, you were exhausted, everything hurt, and you couldn't even look at yourself in the mirror?'

"Can you please make it stop? What am I supposed to do when my husband gets back, how can I hide this from him?"

'Just keep your hands off your cunt.'

"I can't! Please!"

'No, compared to what you did to me, this is nothing. How many cocks did I make you suck? How many strangers fucked your ass?'

"But the toys..."

'I'm not making you use them, am I?'

"But--"

'No buts, I'm not changing anything. I have homework for you.'

Lily Ann squeezed her eyes shut and said, "What do you want me to do?"

'I want you to use your connections to make a professional slut-portfolio. First, you're going to put cameras anywhere you play with yourself. After you've cum, look into a camera and tell your fantasy and why it made you cum so hard.'

Lily Ann had her mouth open, but no words came out. Every word Mia spoke humiliated her more than the one before it, yet still her pussy was boiling.

'Second, find a photographer who can take good pictures of you dressed, naked, masturbating, and also fucking, first one and then multiple guys. Tell him - and you're going to say it just like this - that you're a worthless whore, and you want this shoot to show you'll do anything for any man who wants to fuck any of your holes because that's all you're good for. Did you catch all that?'

"Yes, but... why? Why do you want me to do all this? Will you come watch?"

'No, I'm not like you. I'll send you a link, upload all your raw footage and pictures there. The deadline for the photo shoot is three weeks, get it done.'

Lily Ann wanted to say more, but the line cut off. The cameras she could live with, but the photo shoot? She shivered just thinking about showing her slave self to a stranger, letting him direct her while they both knew he'd take advantage of her later, him and his friends. Lily Ann groaned when her clit throbbed again, and in her mind she walked into a photo studio only to find it wasn't just her and the photographer, strong men surrounded her, and as one man bent her over, the real Lily Ann slipped a hand between her legs as she reached for her fake cock, only this time she'd do more than act out her fantasy on her own.

---

Lily Ann looked down the road at the row of near identical gardens that lined the suburban street. A car rolled by and somewhere a dog barked. How many people living here would ever guess what she was about to do? She walked up one of the houses' paths and rang the doorbell. A handsome man wearing a T-shirt and shorts opened the door, he had sunglasses stuck in his hair and loafers with no socks. When he saw who was at the door, he smiled and said, "You must be Lily Ann, nice to meet you, I'm Benjamin. You're early."

"I couldn't wait." Or rather her Mistress told to be here now, but she couldn't tell him that.

"It's good you're eager, it's always a pleasure to work with an enthusiastic model."

"I'll do my best."

"Great, you want to start right away? The others aren't here yet."

"Okay."

Lily Ann stepped forward to go inside, but Benjamin put his hand against her stomach and stopped her. He moved closer to her and said, "On the phone you sounded different. Are you sure you want this shoot to happen?"

She looked up at him, and the blush on her cheeks deepened when she said, "I want this because I'm a whore, and I want everyone to know they can use whatever hole they like, cum anywhere they like, they can do anything they want to me. I'm a cum dump, that's all I'm good for."

Lily Ann's eyes glazed over after she spoke. That was so much worse than what Mia told her to say. She'd said it in one of her fantasies, and she could live with that, but now she'd said it for real. Benjamin groaned in the back of his throat and pulled Lily Ann's body against him, his hard cock pushed against her through his shorts. "Prove it."

"How?"

"Kiss me."

"Here?"

"Yes."

Did she have a choice? There was no more time to find someone else before the deadline, and he'd do whatever he wanted to her anyway.

She was worth millions, an entire company had to listen to her, but she still let him push her back against the doorframe. His lips locked over hers, and he pushed past her weak defenses and claimed her mouth. His hands reached up, and he pressed against her even more when they filled with her firm, unrestrained breasts. She wasn't allowed a bra, and the warmth of her soft flesh glowed through her thin top.

When Benjamin let her go, both of them were out of breath, and his eyes burned as he looked at her. "You really want this, don't you? My buddies will love you." He grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him. "Follow me, I've got everything set up. We'll start with some regular pictures and then we'll get you more and more naked."

Lily Ann scrambled to follow him, and she cast a glance over her shoulder. Did anybody see her kissing a stranger like she couldn't wait to roll in bed with him? The thought made her clit throb, and she hurried inside as the little nub rubbed against her damp panties.

Benjamin led her to a spacious photo studio with nothing but a lacquered black chair in it. He had her sit on it and stood in front of her, looking down. "As much as I'd like to go straight to fucking you, you're paying me to do a job, and I want to do it right. I won't say much, just try to follow my instructions. Picture yourself seducing a man who really deserves it. You've already decided to give him whatever he wants, but you want to make him hotter, understand?"

Lily Ann looked up at him and said, "Are you supposed to be that guy?"

Benjamin laughed and said, "Me? I doubt I'm the man of your dreams. Just let your imagination run its course. If it's not working, let me know, I have a few tricks to get you in the right mindset. After we're done with the first set of pictures, we'll move on to the outfits you sent me, I've got them ready."

Let her imagination run free? How long before she lost herself again? Would she... yes, she would, and he'd be watching, taking pictures of her, proof of what she'd become, and she'd start to twist, she'd start to want it, and by then, she'd be the one zipping open Benjamin's pants and taking out his hard, throbbing...

Benjamin coughed, and Lily Ann startled and tore her eyes away from Benjamin's crotch. He smiled and said, "Ready to start? I'll call out some poses, and you try to make them look seductive."

"I'm ready."

The first pose Benjamin asked for was facing away from him, her hands on the back of the chair. Lily Ann closed her eyes and curved her back until she'd pushed out her chest as far as she could. Her legs moved further apart, far enough to make her skirt ride up a bit, then she turned her head and opened her eyes. Her lips were still swollen and her eyes shimmered with lust.

In her mind, the bare studio had changed, grown larger. Behind Benjamin sat five men in luxurious chairs, watching her. If she couldn't seduce any of them tonight, they'd take her away and sell her off. If they didn't want her, there were plenty of other whores waiting for their chance. She knew she had to want this, or at least, she had to look like she wanted this, so she'd edged herself, again and again until her body begged for release. She'd lost herself in skirting the edge, to keep her mind off what might happen, and now her body was buzzing.

No need to force herself to make it look like she wanted those men, she wanted a cock more than anything right now.

So she did as the photographer told her, she got on her hands and crawled, she sat on the chair and spread her legs, she pulled her wet panties aside to show them her glistening pussy, she unbuttoned her blouse button by button, but kept it closed, not showing her unrestrained tits, making them want to see more. She still got rid of it though, bit by bit she lost her clothes until she stood naked, her chest flushed pink, juices running down her thighs.

They had to pick her now, didn't they? They had to see how much she wanted to be one of their pet whores instead of a street slut in some godforsaken hellhole.

The photographer handed her a new outfit, an expensive set of lingerie. She put them on and ran through a number of poses, groaning when she had to pull her panties tight between her pussy lips. The fabric rubbed against her clit, and she felt a surge of pleasure, but before she could cum, the photographer threw a new outfit at her, skimpier than the one before it.

So many times, Lily Ann almost pushed herself off the edge, but the damn photographer kept throwing outfits at her, each one more slutty than the last one, but she didn't mind, she wanted them to see she was a whore so they'd choose her and fuck her.

The fantasy rolled on and on until Lily Ann came, and she crumpled to the floor with her hand clutched around a tiny thong, grinding it against her clit. As the pleasure wore off, she snapped back to herself. Lily Ann blinked and looked at the pile of discarded clothes in the corner of the room.

"How... how many pictures have you taken?"

Benjamin cleared his throat before he said, "A couple thousand, I bet I've got dozens of good ones at least. You did well for your first shoot, really, really well."

"I..." Lily Ann looked up at Benjamin from the floor and then closed her eyes. "How much longer before your friends get here?"

"They're already here, have been for a while now."

Lily Ann's eyes flicked open, and she saw three guys staring at her, big bulges in their pants. They'd seen her pose like some kind of desperate slut for god knows how long. They'd seen her cum, they'd seen her touch every part of herself, offering it to them. All they knew was that she'd paid for this shoot herself, and she'd give them anything they wanted. The pictures were proof of that.

---

Mia sat behind her computer, drumming her fingers on her desk. She'd sent Black Cap all the raw footage and pictures that would make Lily Ann's slut-portfolio, and the bastard was taking his sweet time to go through everything. Finally, a response appeared on the screen.

Black Cap: I didn't expect you to go this far.

Mia: The bitch had it coming.

Black Cap: If you say so.

Mia: Is it enough?

Black Cap: More than enough, I'll have someone clean it up before I put it in the right places.

Mia: For free, right?

Black Cap: Of course, with everything you've sent me, she should sell for a lot, and the chip will drive the price up even higher.

Mia: How much do you think we'll get?

Black Cap: At least double the price of the chip.

Mia stared at the screen, her hands frozen above her keyboard. At least two hundred thousand? She'd make hundreds of thousands of dollars. She used to think of herself as one of the good girls, ready to pick up where the women before her had left off, but here she was selling a sister into sexual slavery. Could she go through with it? Mia shook her head, it wasn't about whether or not she could, she had to, or the bitch would crush her the moment she didn't pay attention.

Mia: If we get less money but you can sell her quicker, I want you to take the offer. I need this to be over.

Black Cap: You're talking about my money too.

Mia: I don't care. I'm the one selling, you're just getting a cut.

Black Cap: There wouldn't even be a cut without me.

Mia: You think you're the only guy with connections? I can go somewhere else.

Black Cap: Be very careful with what you say, girl. If I go dark, you'll never hear from me again. I don't care if I lose money, I can always make more with people I can trust.

Mia: I'm sorry.

Black Cap: You don't belong here. I'll contact you when I have a buyer.

Mia: You're not even going to run them by me?

Black Cap: You think I need your input to decide on a good buyer? You know jack shit about the people out there. I'll give you a time and an address, all you need to do is get her there, I'll take care of the rest.

Mia: Don't scam me.

Black Cap: Or what?

Mia didn't have an answer to that, and if she'd had one, Black Cap wasn't there to read it anymore. She shook her head and shut off her computer before she plopped down on her bed. Before she closed her eyes, Mia sent Lily Ann a message that for the next day she could only stick stuff up her butt. She didn't even need to check if Lily Ann would follow her orders, the perverse machine in her head would take care of that for her.

----

As always, send me your comments and thoughts. I'm always interested in other perspectives, especially in stories like this one.

C&D

12