All Comments on 'Controller Ch. 05'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mikeyb85mikeyb85almost 9 years ago

Love this series, it is so good. Poor guys are dealing with a lot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lost a bit

One minute they've gone to bed at Mary's house, then at 3am they are woken up back at campus....seems that a bit is missing....

Still a great story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need to slow down and lighten up.

The basis of the story is good, and I like Eli and Nate as a couple, though I agree with Eli keep Jaime and Michael far away. That being said the story moves too quickly with no flow or continuity, and for a story about first love and the discovery of true love this couple is plagued with too much drama. Can they just be a couple in love, whose biggest issue is how to handle their relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lost?

I originally read this story on your site, and was happy to reread it again, but something isn't right here. The story flowed better over there and now it's just messy. Did the site remove your edits because this is not up to your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Casey 1988

You are missing a section on the story right now with the Thanksgiving part.

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
What is everyone else talking about???

Not getting what everyone else is missing. Story and continuity seem great to me. Maybe others weren't paying attention?

~~~~~~

As for mood, topics/issues covered... Honestly Jon, I tremendously admire the fact that your stories are about more than a little romance, instead broaching relative issues whether they be pleasant or not. If others want to keep blinder on I guess that's fine but I'd rather enjoy a story that has the sense of reality that all of yours do.

Thank you for not shying away from the difficult/challenging situations in life!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Nate is so young and foolish, I doubt his feelings for Eli but I'm glad he's realising how good he has it with Eli and stops pining after Jamie.

Sweet potatoes and marshmallows?? That's some yt people shit Chile I can't reconcile the flavours in my head, literally gagged.

It's so sad about to continuous hate crimes against them and I hope it'll be resolved expeditiously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous