All Comments on 'Controlling Aunt Jenny Ch. 02'

by AnonStoryWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We need MOAR!!

This story needs more, a long series as we exam this situation and all the potential for fun! Just beware of the danger of adding too many casts of characters or it gets stupid real quick, fast and in a hurry like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great concept!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!

Some areas you might explore:

* First shopping trip, out buying kids clothes for aunt jenny.

* New haircut and waxing

* Play date / sleepover with some of the 8th and 9th graders in the neighborhood

* First date with a freshman (potential for blackmail if Aunt Jenny has sex with minor) - keep her under their thumb for high school

* First Dance

* Prom

Just take your time and don't get ahead of yourself - you've got a great concept and done really well so far.

AnonStoryWriterAnonStoryWriteralmost 4 years agoAuthor
General Direction

Thanks for the feedback! Actually, the shopping trip and makeover is coming in the next installment! I haven’t figured out fully what all is going to happen as school starts, but thanks for the ideas! I think I can incorporate those in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Teaching

You can't have the wrong sister take the teaching job as that is likely a felony. You could try to have auntie keep her real identity when she is a teacher, and then revert when she gets home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonStoryWriter@AnonStoryWriter
I am so appreciative for whoever nominated me for the 2022 fetish story of the year award! Whoever you are that did that, you are my favorite person! I’m still figuring out this whole writing erotica thing, but it is extremely enjoyable to do! I hope you enjoy my fantasies an...