Controlling Aunt Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, Jen, I have a plan. Plus, she's got some hips and a bit of hair down there, but if we keep her waxed and dress her appropriately, she can totally pull off being a teen again, still going through puberty. Most boys look at boobs first anyway and she's barely got any."

"You're definitely right about that. Ok, I trust you, Em. So what's the next step?"

"First, we need to establish our control over her more permanently, and then we start working on our presence outside of this house. Let's bring her over and you are going to punish her for her small hesitations a bit ago. Then I want you to get her off, but draw it out for me. I want her to be desperate for it as I talk to her. Sound good?"

"Yup, lets do it."

"Jenny, come here and stand in front of Jen."

She approached when summoned and did as she was told. As soon as she was in front of Jen, though, Jen roughly pulled her down and bent her over her lap.

"Before we give you any reward for good behavior, we need to deal with your bad manners and hesitation to follow orders. I think that deserves 10. With each spank, I want you to count them and thank your sister for each one, since you need to get used to calling Jenna your sister."

"Yes, ma'am."

*SMACK*

"One, thank you, sister." She was already turned on, so she could tell this was just going to drive her even more crazy.

"You're not going to forget your manners anymore, are you?"

*SMACK*

"Two, thank you, sister. No, ma'am."

"Say it for me."

*SMACK*

"Three, thank you, sister. I won't forget my manners anymore, ma'am."

"Em, look, her pussy is already soaked and we just started!"

*SMACK*

"Four, thank you, sister." She knew it was just going to get more embarrassing. She could feel her pussy start dripping as they stared at her.

"Awe, you really are a little slut who loves to be controlled, aren't you?"

*SMACK*

"Five, thank you, sister. Yes, ma'am."

"Ok, you also hesitated when I ordered you to do something."

*SMACK*

"Six, thank you, sister."

"You're not going to do that anymore, are you?"

*SMACK*

"Seven, thank you, sister. No ma'am."

"Come on, you know I want to hear more than just yes or no."

*SMACK*

"Eight, thank you, sister. I won't hesitate when you order me to do things anymore, ma'am."

"Good girl. So you'll do everything I tell you to from now on?"

*SMACK*

"Nine, thank you, sister. I'll do everything you tell me to, ma'am." Fuck she was already getting close to climaxing and they hadn't even touched her pussy yet.

"Good. You're learning, little slut."

*SMACK*

"Ten, thank you, sister." She knew she was a mess and just wanted them to finish her off now.

"Good girl, now we can get to your reward." Jenna lightly touched Jenny's pussy and Jenny was so sensitive down there she jumped.

"Awe, my little aunty is ready to cum, isn't she?"

"Yes, ma'am. Please let me cum." Jenna kept lightly playing with Jenny's dripping pussy.

"In just a minute. Are you going to be a good little slut for your nieces?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And you'll obey us at all times?"

"Yes ma'am"

"You're going to give in and submit entirely to your nieces?" Jenna sped up her ministrations as Emily's questions continued. She could feel Jenny's hips moving on her lap as she played with her.

"Oh...yes ma'am."

"You're going to be our little pet aunty?"

"Yessss ma'am"

"You're going to be a good girl for us?"

"Yes ma'am"

"You're going to belong to us, right my pet?"

"Yes... ma'am" she was getting so close!

"Your nieces are going to control you completely, right aunty?"

"Oooo yes ma'am" Jenna saw the gleam in Emily's eyes and decided to change her grip. Instead of rubbing her aunt's clit, she shoved two fingers in as deep as she could and started pumping in and out of her aunt's pussy.

"Who owns you, aunty?"

"My nieces own me, ma'am" Jenna sped up with that answer.

"Who owns your body?"

"My nieces own my body, ma'am." Jenny arched her back to let her niece get deeper.

"Who owns your cunt?"

"My nieces own my cunt, ma'am." Jenna was going as fast as she could now.

"Who controls you, your body, and your pleasure?"

"My nieces control me completely, ma'am!"

"Good girl."

Emily then leaned in close and whispered into her aunt's ear. "Now cum for us, aunty. Cum for us and show us that we control you now."

And with that, Jenny climaxed. It was more intense than any she'd ever had before. So many times before this she had orgasmed while pretending to be controlled, but now that she was actually being controlled her body gave in completely. She shook on Jenna's lap, and then, with a loud scream, she squirted all over Jenna and the couch. She couldn't control her body anymore. Her back arched, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and her mouth hung open.

After her aunt squirted in her lap, Jenna watched her orgasm with great delight. She slapped Jenny's pussy a few times and loved how it made her quiver even more each time! As her aunt finally started coming down from her climax, Jenna gently rubbed her clit a bit more, sending her aunt into new tremors and groans. Finally spent, she let her aunt relax, still draped across her lap. Jenna kept her hand over her aunt's pussy, wanting to really show her that they owned this pussy now.

Emily picked Jenny's head up by her hair until she was looking into her aunt's eyes.

"Well, you're going to be a fun little slut to play with. And we aren't done for today. We're gonna play with our little aunty all night so she doesn't ever forget that she belongs to her nieces."

To be continued...

12