Controlling Leah

Story Info
A man dominates and anally hatefucks his spiteful, mouthy ex.
5.7k words
4.35
10.8k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sick motherfucker," yelled Leah in the middle of the crowded restaurant. "If you think for one second I'm gonna fuck you tonight after all this, you must be the dumbest motherfucker alive."

LATER...

"Do you know how broken you are?" Eli asked as he sawed in and out of Leah's clenching bottom. Leah grunted, probably more in emotional pain than in response to Eli's sodomizing prick. "You fuss and you fight, but we both knew you'd end up with my dick in your butt tonight."

"Shut the fuck up, asshole," she bit back. "I didn't know anything. You... you just got lucky. Ungh."

MUCH EARLIER...

Eli had been waiting for fifteen minutes when Leah entered the restaurant. There had been some doubt in his mind that she would show up. But now, clearly wearing her tight purple dress under her coat, an outfit that she knew he liked, she had sealed the deal. Her ass was as good as his tonight.

Eli swirled his bourbon in his glass as Leah sat. She spoke first.

"I just got here and you're halfway done with your drink. Surprising no one," she said flatly.

He smiled. He wasn't always this confident. This confidence had been built in him during their marriage, as they experimented with BDSM. Over the years he had learned what it meant to dominate, and learned that he had a lust for the power. And now, even years after their divorce, he could see the hold he still had over her, even if she didn't.

"What's this about, Leah?" he asked, ignoring her crack at his drinking habits.

"Straight to business," she pouted. She took off her coat, revealing her tightly-packed breasts in her purple dress. "No small talk?"

He noticed the cleavage for a half-second, then resumed looking at her face as he took a sip of his bourbon. "How are things?"

"Things are fucked," she said. "Margarita. Rocks. And put a hurry on it," she said to a waiter that wasn't even servicing their table. Eli had discovered early on that she was a bad person. But she was always good to him and good to those she loved. So he knew she would make a good wife and mother. It turned out that he was only half-right. "We need to talk about your son. And his current obsession with flunking. He gets that from your side, you know." Of course. Straight to business. No small talk. Always a hypocrite.

The crack at "his son" was an insult hurled purely towards him. She would never say a bad word about their son, except to hurt his feelings. Perhaps she did know the power Eli held over her, and she was fighting against it. To feel like she had a semblance of power over him. This was her arguing with herself and he was just here to witness it.

Eli sucked a breath through his nostrils. "We've been over this. We got him a tutor and we just need to see how that pans out. It's only been a week, Leah. Give it some time."

Their actual waiter came to drop off Leah's drink. "Hi, I'm Wesley. I'm your waiter for ton-"

"Thanks, Wesley," she cut him off and went back to looking at Eli. Wesley seemed taken aback by her curtness, so she stared at the waiter with inappropriately wide eyes until she scared him off. Eli grimaced an apology at the waiter, but the waiter didn't seem to see it. Leah turned back at him, her face aghast as if to say "the gall of this waiter." Eli rolled his eyes and took another sip.

"I think the answer is to change schools," said Leah, shrugging.

"Again. We've been over this," said Eli, firmly. "We need to give him time to adapt to this school before we go changing schools again. A boy needs consistency. He needs to be around his friends."

Leah took some of her drink and looked at him. "You know, I've always known about your need for control, but never did I think you would apply this... whatever this is... to our son. Can't you be reasonable?"

If Eli thought for the slightest second that she was actually accusing of him of being a bad father, his temper would have flared. Instead, he knew she was just antagonizing him. She probably didn't even want their son to change schools. This was about attacking Eli. Maybe she wasn't attacking him to feel like she had some power. Maybe she knew how this night would end, and she wanted it. Maybe she just enjoyed the dance. This bitter, hateful dance.

A dance of angry lovers? A self-deception? Or just an oblivious attack from her wounded subconscious? It didn't matter why she said these things and used their son as a pawn against him. The important part was that he knew she would cave and the conversation would be over. Still, he had to play.

"Leah, c'mon. Relax. Drink your drink. Things are going okay, okay? I know you know this. What's this really about?"

Leah took another sip, then downed the rest of the margarita. With downcast eyes, she said, "Joshua left."

He was surprised at her candor. The waiter came by for food orders, and Leah hid her reddened eyes in her brown bangs as Eli asked for a few more minutes. Eli started to say he was sorry about her newest boyfriend leaving, but changed his mind.

"Mm. Can't say I'm surprised," he responded casually. Leah looked up, hurt.

"You fucking asshole," she said through clenched teeth. "I open up to you for one fucking second. What the fuck is wrong with you? Is that why you picked this place? Your favorite little-"

"Leah, I picked this place to meet," he cut her off, "because I knew it would be more humiliating."

She stared at him in confusion.

"You see, if I invited you to my apartment, and you ended up fucking me..." The vulgar words rolled on his tongue like a fine meal. "... then you could say, 'I didn't know this would happen' like always. I don't want you to play innocent. When you show up at my door tonight, I want you to know that I know... that you know you're there to fuck." Eli signaled the water for the check as Leah stared at him with an open jaw. "I want to know that you drove all the way from this restaurant to my place with one desire and no pretense about our son." Leah just scoffed in disbelief, as if he had told her that she was a giant penguin and he was going to fly a sailboat out of his ass.

Eli signed the check that the waiter bought. "Thank you, you've been very patient," he said to Wesley, then he resumed talking to Leah. "I've had a few drinks, so I'm taking an Uber," he informed her, letting her know his time frame. "I'll see you later tonight." He stood and she grabbed his arm.

"Wait," she said. Eli looked at her.

"You sick motherfucker. If you think for one second I'm gonna fuck you tonight after all this, you must be the dumbest motherfucker alive." He brushed her off and walked towards the exit. She raised her voice, "This is why I left you!" Patrons at other tables began staring. It was a little embarrassing for Eli, but he kept moving. "... Prick!"

Eli hailed a rideshare and thought to himself as he approached his apartment. He thought about Leah, he thought about the girls he'd had since they divorced, and he thought about the future. She was such a bad wife, but he had been determined to make it work. She was a worse ex, but the sex was better than when they were married. Eventually he knew he would have to find somebody that gave him more than hot sex. He needed a woman who would believe in him and build him up. Not just a toxic fuck-puppet who met the family criteria. The woman for him was out there. He would find her. But for now, he would enjoy this thing with his ex.

Maybe he wouldn't find the ideal mate. What if every kinky submissive also a broken, angry woman like Leah? He had to believe that the perfect mixture was out there: someone who could make him happy in the sheets while not being a toxic cunt in the streets.

Eli arrived home and set some candles for mood. He got out a bottle of wine, popped it, and poured a couple of glasses. He tidied up his living room a bit. After ten minutes, she still hadn't arrived, so he put on his glasses and did some work. After twelve minutes from his arrival at home, his doorbell rang.

This was everything. This was meat and drink and a delicious dessert. Better than the sex he was going to have was to see Leah broken down, reluctantly giving into her lust to sleep with a man she seemed to despise. It wasn't because of how amazing his dick was, although he wished that was the reason. It was because he dominated her so good, which was the second best thing. He said a small prayer it was really her as he peered through the peephole in his front door.

It was Leah. He inhaled sharply through his nostrils and he swore he could smell a full Thanksgiving dinner. He exhaled and opened the door.

In the short time they had been apart--not even an hour--Leah had crumbled into a wreck. Her eyes were red and watery, her hair seemed slightly in disarray, and her posture was like she was being held up by her strings. Her shiny bobbed hair touched her shoulders as she hung her head. She shook her head, lifted it, and tried to keep an air of dignity.

"I'm not here for me," she said. "I'm here because I feel bad for you." She then attempted to walk inside.

"Nope," was all he said, holding up his hand.

Leah stopped. She sighed. "Okay, fine. Please let me in, Eli."

"After everything you said to me," he growled, "In public, no less."

"I'm sorry."

He tilted his head. "What exactly do you need?"

"Eli, come on, just let me-" Eli shut the door in her face.

There was a short pause, then a small knock at the door. Eli opened it.

Leah grabbed her elbows. "I need to be dominated and I need to be fucked, okay?" she mumbled.

"What?" Eli asked, cupping his ear.

"I need to be dominated. And I need to be fucked," she said plainly. If anyone were in the hallway, they would be able to hear her.

"Where do you need to be fucked?" he asked curiously.

She stared at him in upset disbelief. This was the first time he would make her say it, at least before gaining entry into his home. She squared her jaw and then sighed.

"I need you to.. fuck me up my ass," she said, a little softer towards the end, but loud enough that it pleased him.

A warm grin grew on Eli's face. He stood aside as she entered his apartment, her face red hot. He shut the door. She stood in the foyer, hanging her head in shame and awaiting instruction.

Eli was already growing hard in anticipation. He asked, "Your coat?"

Leah handed him her trench coat, revealing her tight purple dress. It pressed together her breasts and revealed quite a bit of cleavage. But the absolute best part was how it shaped her buttocks.

Back when they were young kids and Leah was a skinny young thing, she had a big, unseemly rear. Boys and girls had made fun of her outward-projecting rear in grade school, but in college, the boys hadn't made any fun. They lusted after her, even as her fellow coeds spread rumors that her bubble butt was fake or that it made her a slut. Neither of these were true. She was a very monogamous Jewish girl who was reluctant to show her very real, very big behind with her boyfriends. She hadn't even tried anal sex until she had gotten engaged to Eli.

Years had passed. She was no longer a skinny young thing. Her hips had widened, her breasts had lowered, and she had a wrinkle or two. She had transformed from a teen PAWG to a thicc milf. And without her coat, Eli was still mesmerized by the purple dress that hugged the jiggly meat of her curvy bottom.

"Still have that fat ass, I see," said Eli. Although Leah had grown to appreciate her butt, she still abhorred the word "fat". Her thoughts immediately spiraled onto her hips and growing stomach pouch. Her cheeks reddened further.

Eli didn't care that his compliments went unheard. In fact, it was beneficial for her to worry about her weight because it humiliated her, and he fed off that humiliation. Eli hung her coat. He walked over to his coffee table. "Wine?" he offered. She shook her head. He downed one of the glasses.

"Strip," he told her, taking a seat on his couch.

"Okay, this is ridiculous," said Leah. "You need to treat me with respect. I am the mother of your-"

"Why would I treat you respect? You're a stupid slut."

This was more transgressive than he had ever been. Leah opened her mouth in angry shock. "You know what?" she said. "Fuck you. You conceited little prick. Fuck you and your shitty shoebox apartment. I don't need your little dick."

Against his best intentions, this got at Eli. He had always been self-conscious about his new home. It was all he could afford on a modest teacher's salary if he wanted to be close to his son. "What?! Fuck you, you suggested this place."

"Yeah, to see you suffer in a shithole you could barely afford," she responded. She laughed. "I always knew you'd end up in a place like this, but it tickled me to make you buy an apartment close to us that I knew you'd hate. Look at you, you fucking loser."

"Are you serious? You deliberately-?" Memories of the terrible divorce proceedings flooded Eli's mind.

"My mother was right, I should've married Jonah Goldstein, instead of your small-town, small-minded, small-change, insignificant little ass. I'm out of here."

"Jonah? That fucking blowhard?" said Eli incredulously.

"Yeah, fucking Jonah," nodded Leah, a smarmy grin growing on her face. "Guess what, I fucked him! And he eats pussy like a goddamned king, you peasant."

Eli felt like he was losing his mind. He had always hated Jonah, his business rival, and a man who'd fawned over Leah since dating her in high school. Eli always had a sense of superiority since he'd actually married Leah. Eli knew that Jonah had never gotten into her panties and while he was no longer fucking Leah every night, he'd had something that Jonah never tasted. That was gone now. Eli now held nothing over Jonah. Even though Leah was no longer his, Eli felt like he'd been cuckolded by his worst enemy.

Eli felt a budding rage, and then, suddenly, unexpectedly, a sudden calmness washed over him. This was part of it, he realized. This was part of the dance. Again, he had no idea if Leah really felt the way she did, but it didn't matter. She was here and she wasn't going anywhere unless Eli let her. And he almost let her. He took a breath.

"Jonah," he said aloud. It was still upsetting, assuming she was telling the truth, but there were larger things at play here.

"Yep! Jonah!" screeched Leah, cocking her head for emphasis.

"Did he fuck your ass?" asked Eli quietly.

"Not yet! But, shit, I should call him right now!" Leah rolled her neck with sass.

"Do it," said Eli cooly.

Leah's eyes opened wide. "Maybe I will!"

Eli leaned back into the couch, unphased. "Do it," he repeated. "Or strip."

"You think I won't?" asked Leah.

"I know you won't."

Leah stared at him. And scoffed. And stood there, unmoving.

"Leah, I'm losing patience."

Leah rolled her eyes. "Oh my god." She scoffed again, as she began removing her dress. She tossed it on the couch, standing in her black bra and panties. "Are you happy?"

Eli was happy seeing the soft curvy skin of his ex-wife again. He didn't show this, though. He simply rested his chin on his knuckles. "Turn around and show me your ass."

"Eli, are we doing this or what?" she asked impatiently.

"When you are in my home, you will do as I say," Eli said with a certain intent. Leah rolled her eyes again and turned around, bending slightly to show off her round derriere.

"I think you have an unhealthy obsession," she said. But she obeyed, standing that way as Eli scanned her body with his eyes. Everything was in place. Nothing had changed since he had last seen her body. The same stretch marks on her thighs... he was getting hard again.

"Strip all the way," said Eli.

She snorted, shook her head and began unhooking her bra. "Ugh, you fucking loser." She looked back at him, and he stared at her, undeterred. She moaned again, and pulled off her panties quickly, facing him, but covering herself. "You happy?" she asked again. "Well, this is the last time you'll see this pussy again."

But he couldn't really see her pussy. "Lift your hands in the air. All the way." Leah grimaced, like she was grossed out by him. Every time previously they had fucked, she had given him less grief. Granted, a few times she had stormed out on him without anything happening. But in those times, he hadn't kept his cool. He had argued with her or pleaded with her. He'd assumed those times where they didn't hook up she wasn't really up for it. But now he had figured it out. It was like he was staring at the Matrix and seeing the code and what it meant. He had solved Leah. Well, at least, this one aspect of her.

"Ok, now it's the last time you'll see it," she lifted her hands in the air, revealing her soft breasts and the soft full bush above her sumptuous pussy. She let him stare for a few seconds, before putting her arms down. "I'm outta here." She picked up her panties.

"I don't remember telling you to move a fucking muscle," he said sternly.

Leah was taken aback. She got back in position, completely nude, facing him, her arms held up in the air.

"Now put your leg up on the couch."

"What?" Leah asked earnestly.

"Put your leg up on the couch and spread your pussy," repeated Eli, a growing intensity in his voice.

"You must have lost your fucking mind if you think I'm gonna just spread for you like a whore. You've been fucking too many of your high school girls." She stared back at him. After a moment, she shook her head and put her left leg on the couch cushion. Using her right hand, she spread her pussy lips. Her face reddened once more. A momentary web of her juices trailed from one lip to the other during the process. It was clear that she was quite wet.

Eli smiled. He was more than halfway home. She was loving this, whether she knew it or not. She had to know by now, he figured. Again, it didn't matter.

"Lie down in the kitchen on your stomach and spread your legs."

"Whatever," she said. This part was familiar. "Just be quick." Leah happily stopped showing herself off, walked a few steps into the kitchen, and lied on the floor, spreading her legs slightly. "Oh, cold!" she said about the floor tile. Seeing him approach her, she asked, "You gonna get a condom or what?"

"I'm not going to fuck your pussy," Eli said, standing and unbuckling his belt. "I'm just gonna fuck your ass this time."

"That's not how this works," she said, still lying on her stomach. "Look, if you wanna get in my ass, you g-"

"Shut the fuck up," said Eli. "We're doing what I want." He knelt behind her.

Leah was silent until she felt the tip of his cock at the entry to her ass. "Really?" was all she said.

"Yep," said Eli. He pulled out a little bottle of lube, poured a little on his dick, and then proceeded. His dick began widening her sphincter, spreading the lube as it pushed further.

"Oh my god," was all she said, as he pressed at her back door. Betwixt her fabulously large ass cheeks, his dick was pressing her tightly closed asshole into her body. There was no opening, no where for his dick to go, and she wailed in pain as he pressed without entering. Still using one hand to guide his cock, Eli used another hand to grab a fistful of Leah's silky brown hair. Her asshole opened for a moment and that was all it took. He had breached the first barrier. His head was now in her ass, but she was still holding tight.

He was pressing against the inner muscles of her sphincter. "Slow slow!" she said, turning her face to him. Eli only repositioned before proceeding deeper. "Uhn!" she cried, but the final barrier broke and he slowly filled her colon with his dick. He felt the wonder of being inside Leah's ass once again.

"Do you know how broken you are?" he asked as he sawed in and out of Leah's clenching bottom. Leah grunted, probably more in emotional pain than in response to Eli's sodomizing prick. "You fuss and you fight, but we both knew you'd end up with my dick in your butt tonight."

12