Controlling Leah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut the fuck up, asshole," she bit back. "I didn't know anything. You... you just got lucky. Ungh." Her grunt was clearly a moan of pleasure. She was trying to hold back showing how much she was enjoying this.

Eli smiled. "Lucky?" Ha, this was skill. He sped up his pace of fucking.

"You- You tricked me," she whined bitterly.

Eli stopped fucking her. "Admit you wanted this or we're done here."

Leah looked back, studying his face. She faced forward again, looking away from him. "I didn't want this," she said solemnly. She gasped as Eli withdrew his dick from her asshole. "Wait! I didn't!" Eli knelt as he started to stand up. "I mean... I don't know what I want!"

Eli paused. "Explain."

Leah still stared ahead. He couldn't see her eyes, only the gorgeous drape of her brown hair. "Yes, I want your dick. I want you to control me, and to take me over completely. But I also didn't want to do this. You make me so goddamned angry, but I can't help myself. So, yes, I want it; I always want it. But I don't want to want it."

Well, that explained it. Eli was a bit confused about how to proceed. He had always known that it was probably bad to keep fucking his ex-wife, but now he almost felt like he was the toxic one.

Fuck that. He didn't have a magic dick. She was a grown-ass woman. She could make her own decisions. Right now he wanted to plow her ass and fill it with come. "Look at me," he commanded. She turned her tear-streaked face to his. "Not wanting to want something is not the same as not wanting it. Beg me to fuck your ass."

Her eyebrows furrowed in anger, then her face immediately softened. "Please fuck me up my ass, Eli."

Eli lied back down on top of her and pressed against her ass. She resumed looking forward. His penis had softened quite a bit, but her ass opened easily and Eli's cock began to harden from the warmth of her tight hole and hot cheeks. "You wanted this," he said, undulating his hips.

"Yes," she admitted.

"You love it when I fuck your asshole."

"I do."

"But you insult me and snipe at me like a total bitch." Leah was silent. "I'll tell you what. Never again will you use our son as a pawn to get back at me. You hear me?" She was still silent. Eli grabbed a fistful of her hair. "You hear me?!"

"Okay!" she huffed and he released her hair.

He was hard now and was fucking her at a rapid pace. He was so aroused. "This is what you get you dumb slut. You dumb fat slut."

She shot back a look of anger. "I'm not... I'm not fat, you prick."

"You talk about our son, you talk about my house, you talk about me... Look at your own worthless life, you dumb bitch."

"Fuck you, asshole."

"No, fuck you! Fuck your asshole."

Leah grunted and arched her back as Eli slammed deep into her colon. Waves of jiggly flesh rippled as he clapped her cheeks. The angry couple sweated and grunted and traded barbs and then both exclaimed some fucks and oh-yeahs as they approached the end.

"God, I love fucking your ass," Eli cried deliriously, rapidly humping her butt. Leah continued moaning in higher and higher pitches. "I looove fucking your ass." And after a few moments he exploded into her warm bottom. He gripped her haunches so tightly, his fingernails dug into her skin. Eli shook and spasmed for a few moments as aftershocks reverberated through his body. Both of them panted heavily, catching their breath. His penis withdrew from her anus.

After a minute, Leah tried to get up. Eli held her down.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Let's stay here for a while," mused Eli.

"I have to go," said Leah.

"I know," said Eli, literally unmoved.

"Let me up!" said Leah.

"No," said Eli. "I know that you always need to tidy up after anal. This time you're not going to. You're gonna shit my cum out right here, right now."

"You fucking idiot, it's more than cum," explained Leah, giving him some side-eye.

"I'm counting on it."

Leah looked at him, aghast. "You want shit on your kitchen floor?"

"Don't play dumb. You've known my predilections for some time now." Leah had never indulged him, but she had always known.

She still seemed shocked. She tried to get up again, and he held her arms down. "No." She began to fight, but he was bigger, stronger, and heavier. Despite the normal amount of weight she had gained with age, she was still tiny, due to her diminutive height. He easily held her fast. "I don't like this."

"I'm okay with it."

"I'm not."

"And I'm okay with that, too."

"Let me up, you gross fucking pervert," she angrily said.

"Not until you shit."

She remained still for a moment, then fought again. "Noooo." she cried in a melodic whimper. She sucked in her breath in a pre-crying sob. "It's gonna smell!"

"Everyone defecates, Leah. Let's see what happens when your fat ass spills its contents."

"You're gross," she mumbled in a tearful voice.

Eli said nothing. Then after a beat he shot back, "You're the one who's gonna shit on the floor."

Leah let out a long moan of annoyance and frustration. Her asshole belched a wet fart, with Eli's come leaking out. She let out a few more farts and a bit more come. She laid her face on the floor and sobbed as her wrinkled asshole pursed its lips a few times. She wailed as a brown turd poked out of her asshole. It was covered in Eli's white come. The hard turd crackled out of her as an enraptured Eli watched; and as it continued to flow, it went from hard to a soft paste that folded and pooled below her bottom. As the pile grew higher, it curled across her thighs. Finally, it stopped flowing, with her wet poo still covering her asshole, like the last turd was stuck halfway in her ass. It was over quickly, as if she had pushed it out as fast as possible. It took a moment for the stench to hit his nose.

The stench was awful, but somehow familiar. The view was incredible: a pile of soft shit covering Leah's ass and thighs, but mostly on the tiled floor. He could think of no better way to dominate her. After all, anal sex was still something she wanted and had given to him eagerly during marriage. This was something she hated and had never done for him even when their relationship was new and fresh. She had been conquered, and the proof was that she was still crying, her shit piled between her open legs.

Eli stood up, walked to his bathroom, and tossed a towel at her as he returned. Leah was surprisingly quiet as she slowly stood, cleaned some of the shit off of her legs and walked naked to the bathroom, leaving the shitty towel on the kitchen floor. Eli cleaned up, sporting a wide grin, as she privately took a long shower. He redressed and was on his couch enjoying a book when she emerged from the bathroom, nude but clean.

"Hello, Leah. So are we on for next Saturday?" he teased.

Leah still appeared to be pissed. She said nothing. She pulled her clothes from the couch and got redressed.

"Aw, don't be sore. I know you loved it. Admit you love it when I humiliate you."

"Don't," was all she said, holding up a single finger.

She seemed different. Perhaps he had went too far. He knew he'd taken a chance, and he'd definitely enjoyed himself; so he had no regrets. But he hoped he hadn't broken Leah. He peered over his book at her. He loved seeing her body, even now, as she was slowly covering bits of it up. Once she put on her coat, she headed towards the door. The door was a mess of locks so he stood to help her out.

Leah sighed impatiently as Eli unlocked and opened the door. "Don't ever call me again," she said in an angry voice.

"You called me," he pointed out.

"That'll never fucking happen again," she said, disappearing down the hall.

Eli sat back down in his empty apartment, trying to summon up enough empathy to feel regret. He failed. All of his fantasies had been fulfilled in one night, and it was no biggie if he lost Leah as a sexual partner. He remembered how she had looked on his floor, sodomized and shitty; his evil ex brought down a peg or two. It warmed him like a fine scotch. Was he a dom? He didn't know. He just knew what he liked to do to Leah, and some of his girlfriends. He jolted upright and slapped his head. He should've taken a picture!

Leah walked to the building's guest garage, feeling immense anger and humiliation, but mostly shame. She had given in to her stupid horny pussy once again, and now Eli seemed to realize he held all the cards. For years, she had let him control her in bed, even after the divorce, but he was always afraid to upset her. He'd had a healthy fear of going beyond her boundaries in bed or elsewhere. Now she had given that up, and she had nothing to hold over him, no way to insult him to shrink his overgrown ego. Maybe she really would stop fucking him. She got into her car and assessed her life.

The shame was nothing new; she always felt immense shame each time she fucked her ex-husband. The only difference was the degree. This time was bad. And, contrary to what he had said, it absolutely was not the "humiliation" that she needed from him, it was just the control. The stupid asshole couldn't see the difference. And she had just reinforced that by fucking him and letting him humiliate her. The goddamned shame at her stupid mistake because of her stupid, slutty pussy.

She was controlled by him and when she wasn't, she was controlled by her dumb pussy that told her to go to him. She had no control and it was so... damn... hot. Fuck, the things he had done to her, and the way he dared to speak to her. Where was this man during their marriage? Even during their BDSM sessions she had to work out all the details and she felt like she was topping from the bottom. But Eli recently, especially tonight, had taken her reins and fucked with her head and fucked with her big, tight ass... Fuck!

There's no way she was going to... she couldn't possibly...

"Strip," Eli had commanded her, taking a seat on his couch.

Yes, she was going to masturbate right here in her car, just once, remembering the night's events. She pulled up her dress and slid a hand into her wet pussy.

"Do it," Eli had said, telling her to call his enemy, Jonah.

God, it was so hot. He was so confident! He looked good tonight, too, which made her feel self-conscious about the weight she'd gained that he hadn't seemed to. But Eli still wanted her. That meant she must also still look good. Mmm, even the part where he made her shit, was hot. She hated doing it, and hated lying her in her own fecal matter worse, but the fact that he held her down and gave her no choice...

"Not until you shit," his voice rang in her head.

"Ugh! Uhn!" Leah gasped, bringing herself to orgasm where anyone could walk in and see her. "Not until you shit!" she repeated, "Not- unhhhh!" She jerked and gasped and squirted in her seat.

Leah took a breath, and looked around the empty garage. No one was around. She seemed to be safe. She wiped her hands, rearranged her dress, and drove home.

12